COPYRIGHT 2000, BY: Rebecca Lee

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Sharon's Secret Life

Fandom: Emergency

Author: Rebecca Lee AKA Rachel Roquelaure

Rated: NC-17/Slash

Pairing: Johnny Gage/Sharon Walters

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: M/F Sex & Language, Talk of M/M Sex, Talk of F/F Sex, Talk of Rape, Talk of Torture.

Author Note: The character names in my stories are chosen from a naming dictionary and/or my family and friends, I would not steal anyone's else's original characters and names cannot be copy written.

Synopsis: Sharon Walters has always been a good girl or everyone thought, but when she and Johnny Gage are kidnaped. Johnny discovers Sharon's secret life and how hard she has worked to get away.

 

SHARON'S SECRET LIFE

by Rebecca Lee AKA Rachel Roquelaure

It had been a slow day at station 51 as the crew started to sit down for supper and the claxon sounded.

"Squad 51, woman down... Pacific Shopping Mall." The Dispatcher called as Johnny and Roy ran to the squad.

***

Twenty minutes later, they pulled in the Pacific Mall parking lot to see a crowd gathering in the ally.

"Thank God, you've got here." A middle-aged woman said as she ran up, while Johnny and Roy grabbed their equipment. "That poor, scared little girl... She's totally flipped out on us, one minute we're fixing her dress and the next, she's ripping it to pieces and running through the ally screaming like we were trying to kill her."

"Yes, Ma'am-" Johnny suddenly froze they made it through the crowd and his eyes fell on the beautiful, yet frightened, half naked Sharon Walters.

"Miss. Walters, remember me... It's Roy DeSoto from Rampart, remember?" Roy asked as he walked toward her.

"No!" Sharon screamed and ran into Johnny's arms. "Don't... Don't let them touch me, don't let them." She begged him.

Johnny instantly decided to play along as he secretly fought to ignore her beautiful, plump, white breast and how his throbbing member was straining against the strap that secured its great length to his thigh.

"Okay, Sharon, just calm down... I'm going to take care of you." Johnny said as he took off his jacket and putting it on her, he took her vitals and Roy contacted Rampart.

***

Ten minutes later, the ambulance rushed off to Rampart as the squad was detoured by a four car pile up and twenty minutes later the ambulance an abrupt stop alongside a deserted dirt road.

"What the hell-"

"Shut your mouth, Boy." The ambulance attendant shouted as he decked Johnny and grabbing a gun from drawer, he shot the bio-phone.

"Is everything all right back here?" The driver asked as he yanked opened the back doors and waved a machine gun at Johnny and his patient.

"If you're going to kill someone, then kill me." Johnny said, bravely as he stepped in front of Sharon.

"What do you know big bad injun got a crush on the boss's favorite little whore." The driver said with a burst of laughter that gave Johnny chills.

*Oh, man... Sharon, what in hell have you gotten me into... Dear God, what am I thinking... She's a good girl, what have they gotten you into* Johnny thought, angrily as a black van pulled up behind the ambulance and a group of henchmen got out.

"The boss ain't gonna like it that a injun been playing with whore... Maybe he'll let us teach the bastard a lesson." The attendant replied as he grabbed Johnny's nuts and Johnny instantly slapped his hand away.

The attendant immediately struck Johnny across the jaw with the but of his gun, knocking him out cold.

***

Hours later, Johnny came to and found himself being thrown to floor before a man in black.

"Johnny!... If you Bastards have laid one hand on him, I'll cut your fucking cocks ofF and shove them up your ass's." Sharon exclaimed as she ran over to him. "Johnny... Johnny, I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have ever moved back to LA... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing to that filthy Injun." A gangster shouted as he yanked Sharon to her feet and ripping open the jacket Johnny had lent her, he began fondling her breast.

"Stop!... No, I'm a good girl now... I don't do that anymore... Please don't... Don't-"

Johnny suddenly saw a machine gun lying on the coffee table, he instantly got to his feet and grabbing the gun.

"The lady said don't... Now, let her go or-"

"You gonna shoot me and your little sweet heart." The gangster said as he felt the gun in his back and pulled Sharon painfully close.

"No, but I guarantee I'll fill your ass-hole full of hot lead and from here-"

Johnny was interrupted by the gangster's groan as Johnny shoved the gun barrel up his ass-hole.

"From here I'm not about to injure the lady... This filthy Injun, just happens to be a Los Angeles Paramedic and Mister--"

Suddenly they heard sirens.

"Boss, it's the cops... Hal told them we have hostages and we heard them call for the fire department... I think they'll come in when they get here." A henchman shouted.

"We're going out first and if any of you try to stop us, your boss is gonna get a ass full of lead." Johnny said.

***

Fourty minutes later, Johnny and Sharon came into Rampart in one ambulance and the gangster in another.

Dixie heart almost broke as she saw Sharon holding on to Johnny as if he was a life line.

"Johnny, you take go to room three... Sharon, room two... Brice, get that one in five-"

"Johnny, no... Please, please don't leave me?... Not now, I need you." Sharon cried as she grabbed around Johnny's neck.

"Okay, calm down... I'm... Not going anywhere." Johnny replied as he wrapped his arms around her and headed towards room two.

The gangster jumped off the stretcher and grabbing the officer's gun.

"Get your fucking hands off of her, Injun!" The gangster shouted as he pointed the gun at Johnny.

"Sharon, go to Dixie." Johnny said, trying to get Sharon out of the line of fire.

"No!" Sharon screamed as Johnny tried to push her away.

Suddenly the gun was fired and Johnny fell to the floor.

*** Fifteen minutes later, Johnny came to in examination room three and quickly pushed back the smelling sauce that Dixie was holding under his nose.

"Dix, you'd better get Miss Walters in here." Kel said.

"I'm... I'm not dead?" Johnny asked as he sat up.

"Obviously." Kel replied with a chuckle. "This is the first time a Firefighter's badge has saved his neck." He added as he handed Johnny his badge.

*God, that was close* Johnny thought as he stared at it, the bullet was lodged in its middle.

"Johnny, you're alive." Sharon cried as she ran into the room and throwing her arms around him, she passionately kissed him.

"Huh-hum!" Dixie cleared her throat after a few moments.

"Johnny, I'm sorry, I got you into this mess with Dino." Sharon sighed as she reluctantly broke the kiss. "I didn't think he'd find me."

"Sharon, how did get mixed up with that slime?" Dixie asked.

"Dix, can we talk about this later?... I just want to go home and soak." Sharon replied.

"Sure... Johnny, do you need a ride home?" Dixie asked.

"I'll drive him." Sharon replied with a smile.

"I just need a ride to the station." Johnny said as he stood up.

"No problem, I live close to fifty-one." Sharon replied.

***

A short time later Sharon and Johnny pulled up behind the station.

"Are you okay?" Johnny asked as he noticed her squeezing the stirring wheel.

"No, I'm... I'm scared." Sharon replied.

"You're safe now... That fucking bastard's in the jail ward at Rampart General... He can't touch-"

"I know, but- Johnny, can I go home with you, just for tonight?" Sharon interrupted him. "Please?"

"Sharon, I only have a one bedroom apartment." Johnny replied.

"Johnny, please?" Sharon said and leaning over, she kissed him as she ran her hand up his thigh. "Whoa, Johnny." She gasped as her hand touched the head of his throbbing manhood, strapped to his leg half way down his thigh. "Oh, that's nice."

Suddenly the claxon sounded and Johnny nearly jumped out of his skin.

"I'll go change and then you can followed me home." Johnny said and noticed that she wasn't to relieved. "Want to come in and wait?"

"Sure." She replied with a smile.

A few moments later.

"Hey, Roy... What's going on?" Johnny asked as he and Sharon walked into station's kitchen to see Roy and Bob Wheeler glued to the television.

"A real big brush fire-"

"Man, the engine will be gone for days and we're stuck here." Wheeler interrupted Roy.

"How many engines have been called?" Sharon asked as stared at the television.

"So far seven." Roy replied.

"From the looks of that header, they'll be calling in a couple dozen more." Sharon said with a sigh.

"How do you know header's?" Wheeler asked.

"My Father's a Captain and he insisted we learned everything about fires, just in case." She replied with a smile at the memory as the claxon sounded.

Roy and Wheeler rushed to squad as the dispatcher announced for them and dozens of others to report to scene of the brush fire.

"Well, I guess that leaves just little ol' me and you here in this big station with so many fun things... All alone." Sharon whispered in his ear as she reached under his arms and around his waist.

"Ah, ah, Sharon, we- We shouldn't." Johnny stuttered as he felt her hands gently caressing the crotch of his uniform.

"Johnny, I know what you want... What you need and I want to be your's... Please, Johnny?... Pretty please?... I'll do anything you want anytime you want it." Sharon begged as she kissed the back of his neck and shoulders.

"Sharon, you don't want me... You're a good girl, you deserve somebody like Brackett, not a womanizing fireman." Johnny replied as he moved her hands and turned to face her.

"No, that was a lie... I'm a pleasure slave, a Whore... Johnny, don't you understand I was taught everything to please my master or whoever he orders me to for the night." Sharon said as she urgently grabbed his hands and guided them up her short dress, one to her shapely bare ass and the other to her shaven, wet pussy.

"Oh, Sharon." Johnny gasped.

"Do you like?" Sharon asked as she unfastened his pants.

"Oh, yeah." Johnny growled as he he felt his pants hit the floor.

Sharon instantly made short work of Johnny's penis strap and falling to her knees, she smiled as she slowly ran her hand down it's length.

"What an animal." Sharon sighed. "Oh, Johnny, I'm going drive you wild with pleasure that's if you'll have me?"

"Oh, Sharon... I can't exactly say no now can I."

Johnny growled as he eased down to the sofa. "Oh, baby-"

Suddenly someone banged on the kitchen door, Johnny and Sharon jumped up, Johnny ran to the locker as Sharon slowly approached the door and seeing Dixie, she let her.

"Oh, Dix, Thank God... It's you... I thought-"

"Where's Johnny?" Dixie asked.

"In the latrine." Sharon said, just as Johnny walked in wearing civilian clothes.

"Dixie." Johnny said as he walked over and wrapped his arm around Sharon's waist.

"I just saw Sharon's car outside and thought I'd better warn you... Sharon, that guy that shot Johnny is telling everybody that you're his pleasure slave, his own personal Whore... He's ask to meet with the Hospital Administrator." Dixie said with a note of concern.

"Thanks, Dix, but-"

"Dixie, he's a liar... He kidnaped us and he's trying to cover his tracks, besides who in there right minds would ever believe a story like that." Johnny interrupted Sharon.

"Well, I hope so... I just wanted to warn her." Dixie said with a smile. "Oh, Sharon, I've arranged a couple of days off for you."

"Thanks, Dix." Sharon replied as Dixie opened the door to leave.

"Sharon, you know even if this creep isn't lying... You're friends are going to stick beside you." Dixie said with a reassuring smile.

Sharon only smiled and nodded her head as Dixie left.

"Are you ok?" Johnny asked.

"It doesn't matter." Sharon replied, sadly.

"Yes, it does... Now, come on and tell me how all this started." Johnny said as they sat down at the table.

"It's a long story." Sharon replied.

"Well, we have a while." Johnny said.

"You know my father was a fireman, well after he was killed in a brush fire. . . I was sent to live with my grandparents in Ireland, over there women don't have a choice... I was fourteen years old and I hated it, so I stowed away on the first ship that came along. . . That's when I met Antonio, he was kind at first and he said that he just wanted to take care of me." Sharon said as she begin to cry. "When I was sixteen, I came home from school and found him and some of his friends doing horrible things to a young woman, she was begging them to stop. . . I started to run, but a man grabbed and they raped after Antonio told me that I was his slave and I was to do anything he said or I'd be punished. . . I became his Whore."

"Sharon, he took advantage of you and then he forced you to do what he wanted. . . You were his victim, not a Whore." Johnny replied as he wrapped his arms around her to calm her down.

"That's what I keep telling myself, but there was times that I wanted it and I done anything to get it. . . Even it meant punishment." Sharon said as she suddenly moved into his lap and unfastened her blouse.

"Pleasure is addictive." Johnny replied as he fought to ignore his desires. *Not here, not on table* His mind screamed as his control begin slipping and he begin rubbing her large, soft breasts.

"Oh, Johnny." Sharon groaned as he suddenly picked her up and carried her into the dormitory.

"You're such a beautiful lady." Johnny moaned as he laid her on his bunk and laid over her.

Within minutes their clothes went flying.

Johnny kissed her lips slow and passionate, then worked his way down her swan-like neck to nibble her breasts, then licked down her stomach to her hot, wet clit.

"Oh, yes. . . That's nice, Johnny. . . Ahh, I need to feel you now, please come inside me. . . Now, please? " Sharon begged as she anxiously thrust her hips towards his flicking tongue.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Johnny teased as he slid a finger inside her and then another as she screamed with pleasure.

"Yes, please. . . More, oh, yes!" Sharon shouted as Johnny pushed into her. "Deeper, Baby, deeper. "

"Sugar, I can't . . . I'll- I'll hurt you." Johnny groaned in utter frustration.

"No, you won't. . . Take me, now?" Sharon begged.

"Sharon, I've never. . . Well, I mean I can't. . . I'm too big, we can't ever. . . It's impossible." Johnny sighed.

Suddenly Sharon grabbed his lower back and jerked him into her, clear to the hilt of his enormous member.

"Oh, Sharon. . . Are- Are you- All right?" Johnny groaned as she begin to wiggle her hot hole about him.

"I will be, if you'll just pump my fucking brains out." Sharon growled.

"Oh, my pleasure." Johnny laughed as they both begin anxiously thrusting out their desires.

"Ah, yes. . . Faster, Johnny, faster. . . Yes, yes, harder, harder-"

"Oh, Sharon, I'm- I'm cumming!" Johnny gasped as they flew head long into ecstacy.

***

Hours later, Johnny stood in the latrine taking a leak as Sharon slipped in and sneaking up behind him, she reached around his waist and firmly grabbed his manhood.

"That's some hose, you've got there. . . Think you can put out another fire." Sharon whispered as she rubbed his hardening erection.

"Oh, yeah. . . But let's go to my place." Johnny replied as he turned and pulled her into his arms.

***

The next morning at Rampart General Hospital, Dixie McCall was informed by the Hospital Administrator that Sharon was to be fired upon her return to work.

"Kel, they want me fire because of her past. . . They haven't even heard her side of the story." Dixie ranted in Kelly Brackett's office.

"Dix, it's a matter of the hospital's image. . . The press will have a field day with this, whether it's true or not and we can't have the bad publicity and we both know that." Kel replied, solemnly. "I don't like it anymore then you do, but Sharon's past has already got Johnny kidnaped and almost killed."

"I know, but-"

"Dix, all we can do is stand by her personally." Kel interrupted her.

"Yeah, I guess so." Dixie sighed.

"Do you want me to tell her?" Kel asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

"No, it's my job and I'll do it." Dixie replied, sadly as she leaned on his shoulder.

***

Meanwhile at Johnny's apartment, Johnny and Sharon was cuddled up in his bed.

"Hey, Beautiful... Is something wrong?" Johnny asked as he noticed her far away look.

"No, it's nothing... Nothing at all." Sharon sighed as she rubbed his chest.

"Come on, Hon, I know something's bothering you." Johnny replied as he took her hand.

"It's just I'm going to miss you so much, now." She replied, sadly.

"Miss me?" Johnny asked as he bolted up right and stared at her. "Sharon-"

"Johnny, I want to stay . . . God only knows how much I want to stay, especially now . . . Antonio will make it impossible for me and if I stay, he'll ruin your life too." Sharon cried as Johnny wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't cry, Honey, we'll make it and that Asshole won't hurt either of us." Johnny whispered in her ear. "I love you-"

"Oh, no . . . Johnny, you can't!" Sharon cried as jerked away from him. "I'm a worthless bitch, you can't fall in love with me-"

"Enough. . . Sharon, it took me seven years to put my past me and if I can do it, you can." Johnny exclaimed as he got up.

"Johnny, you don't know what your talking about. . . There's nothing in your past that even compares to yours." She argued.

"Yeah well, you don't know about my past." Johnny sighed as he sat back down. "When I twelve I was molested by my step-mother and no one would believe me, I ran away at fourteen. . . I had no education and no family, but I had to eat so I took to stealing and sleeping under bridges to make my way to Vegas. . . Then I became a stripper for a while, then the boss got me a better paying job. . . He called it a male escort service, but I knew I was nothing but a man-whore for rich widows."

"Johnny, I'm sorry... I didn't know." Sharon said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Nobody does, except Joe Early. . . He took me in at nineteen and made me the man I am today. . . A man that's in love with the prettiest woman in the world." Johnny replied and turned to kiss her.

"Johnny Gage, I love you." Sharon sighed between kisses.

"Then you'll stay?" He asked.

"Forever and ever, and ever-" She giggled as he laid her back and goosed her ribs.

"No matter what?" Johnny asked as he penned her down to the bed.

"No matter what. . . I'm yours, all yours." Sharon replied and passionately kissed him.

"Then move in with me?" He asked with his charming crooked grin.

"What?" Sharon exclaimed.

"You heard me, come and live with me." Johnny replied.

"Johnny-"

"I know it's fast, but the sooner our happiness begins the longer it will last." Johnny interrupted her. "What do you say? . . . Will you be mine and only mine?"

"What about your other girls?" She asked as she stared into his chocolate eyes.

"There are no others." Johnny replied with a smile. "I love you now and only you. . . Why, why are you crying?"

"I'm- I'm so happy. . . Yes, I'll live with you." Sharon said and they begin kissing.

They made love for hours, then about noontime they drove over to her place and got her things.

"Are you hungry?" Johnny asked as they finished loading his jeep.

"Starving." Sharon replied with a big smile.

"Do you like take out?"

"Right now, I like anything. . . As long as it comes with a ice cold drink." She replied as they climbed in the jeep. "Hey, Johnny, how about the hospital's cafeteria? . . . I'd like to find out if I still have a job or not."

"Sharon, you're worrying for nothing... I'm sure that the hospital Administrator isn't stupid enough to fire you, because of that jackass." Johnny said.

"We'll see, but I bet they did. . . Rampart doesn't need bad publicity and that's me, in a nutshell." She argued.

"Just remember, we're sticking together no matter what." Johnny replied as he started the jeep and headed to Rampart.

***

A while later, they walked up to the desk in the emergency room as the nurses and orderlies stared.

"Marilyn, is Dixie around?" Sharon asked one of the nurses across the desk and was promptly ignored.

"Hey, the lady here asked you a question?" Johnny spoke up as he wrapped his about Sharon's waist.

"She's in Doctor Brackett's office." Marilyn said in a hateful tone as she took note of how Johnny was holding Sharon.

Suddenly Doctor Brackett's office door opened and Dixie walked out with Doctor Brackett.

"Sharon, we- We weren't expecting you back for a couple of days." Dixie said, nervously.

"We were going to lunch and I just wanted to drop in and find out about my job." Sharon said.

"Perhaps, you ladies would like to use my office?" Kel offered, quickly.

"That's not necessary. . . I've already figured that I lost my job-"

"Sharon, I'm sorry... It's just the publicity." Dixie interrupted her.

"It's ok, Miss. McCall... I understand no hospital needs bad publicity."' Sharon replied, sadly as she held out her hand. "It's been a pleasure working with you, both."

"Sharon, where will you go? . . . What will you do?" Dixie asked as she shook her hand.

"Well, I'm living with Johnny and I'll find another job somewhere." Sharon replied.

"Miss. Walters, if you need any help just give me a call." Kel said as he shook her hand.

"Thanks, Doctor Brackett." Sharon replied with a smile. "Johnny, shall we go get lunch?"

"Sounds good to me, Beautiful." Johnny said and kissed her as everyone stared.

*That bitch. . . He's mine. . . Mine* Marilyn mind screamed as she watched them head to the elevator and jealousy filled her heart. *That Whore, she'll pay. . . She'll pay*

"Well, I do believe Sharon has hooked Johnny." Kel said.

"Let's hope so... Casanova needs to settle down," Dixie replied with hearty chuckle. "and my nurses need the rest."

***

"I'm really going to miss this place." Sharon said as they sat down in the cafeteria. "It's always felt like home."

"I know what you mean, it's like the station... A home a way from home." Johnny sighed as he took her hand. "Sharon, you know you could fight to stay."

"It's no use, my past will always be waiting to jump up and bite my ass." Sharon replied as she stared at her hamburger. "Rampart don't need that, neither do you... I ruin everything I touch."

"Wrong... Sharon, get that out of your head... You don't ruin everything you touch, it took a lot of courage and strength to turn your life around... If the hospital administrator's too stupid to realize that, then it's his loss." Johnny exclaimed as he squeezed her hand. "I love you and I'm going to stick with you."

"I know you will, but what will the department say. . . When they discover, their best Paramedic is living with a- Slut." Sharon replied in a low whisper as Johnny moved over beside her.

"Oh, they'll say 'Johnny Gage, the luckiest son-of-bitch in the world'." Johnny said with his charming crooked grin as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Johnny," Sharon giggled as she leaned against his shoulder. "be serious."

"I am. . . Let's go home and I'll prove it?" Johnny whispered in her ear.

"Huh-hummm!" Marilyn cleared her throat as she stormed up to the table.

"Marilyn, what can we do for you?" Sharon asked with a smile.

"Johnny, Doctor Brackett asked me to let you know that the DeSoto family has just been brought into emergency, they were in a car accident." Marilyn said as she totally ignored Sharon.

"Jo and the kids!" Johnny exclaimed as he jumped up and headed to the emergency room.

Sharon immediately started to follow him, but Marilyn grabbed her arm.

"Don't you think that you've done enough?" Marilyn shouted.

Johnny immediately froze as he heard her.

"Sharon, honey... Are you coming?" Johnny called back to her.

"Yeah, I'm coming, Babe." Sharon replied as she pulled away from Marilyn and walking up to Johnny, she took his arm and kissed him.

***

Ten minutes later Johnny and Sharon ran into emergency.

"Uncle Johnny." Jenny DeSoto shouted as she ran into his arms. "Mommy gonna be here for a week-"

"And Daddy's at bush fire-"

"Shut up, Chris, I'm talking." Jenny shouted.

"Hey, none of that now. . . Your in a hospital." Johnny scolded with a smile.

"Can we stay with you?" Chris whispered.

"Yeah, we'll be good. . . Who's she?" Jenny asked as Johnny looked up at Sharon.

"Well, this is my other little lady-"

"I'm Chris. . . Are you going to be our Aunt?" Chris interrupted Johnny.

"He has no manners. . . I'm Jenny DeSoto, do you love my Uncle Johnny?"

"Very much." Sharon replied with a smile.

"Honey, think you can handle my munchkins so I can check on their mom?" Johnny asked.

"Why, Johnny, their big enough to take care of me." Sharon replied with a grin. "Chris, Jenny, will you keep me safe?. . . I get really lonely, when Johnny's gone."

"Yeah, I like you." Chris replied as he took Sharon's hand and smiled.

"Do you like Barbie Dolls?" Jenny asked as they walked away and Johnny went to see JoAnne.

*************

"Johnny, thank God." JoAnne sighed as Johnny walked in.

"Good heaven, Jo. . . What happened?" Johnny asked as his eyes fell on her broken legs and he walked over to stand beside her hospital bed.

"A drunk rammed us at the mall... Johnny, I need a big favor. . . You know, Roy's at that bush fire and well, the kids love you to death... Johnny, will you move in to our house and take care of Chris and Jen, just til me or Roy gets home?" Jo replied, quickly.

"Jo, I don't know how to raise kids. . . I'm a nurse chasing bachelor." Johnny exclaimed.

"Johnny, the kids will take it on you... Please, Johnny, please?" Jo begged.

"Jo, can I have help? . . . Now, listen before you say no. . . Sharon's very special, she's just been judged wrongly and the kids already love her. . . And you have my word that nothing will take place between us around the kids-"

"Why, Johnny Gage, you're in love." Jo exclaimed with grin.

"Yeah, I guess I am. . . Oh, Jo, she's perfect, just perfect." Johnny sighed.

"I'm sure she is, and I'm sure the two of you will take excellent care of Chris and Jen." Jo replied, happily. "And don't worry about staying apart, my brother and his lady aren't married either... Just lock the bedroom door and keep down the noise."

"With my lady that's almost impossible." Johnny said with a hearty burst of laughter as Dixie and Marilyn walked in. "I'll try to get permission and bring the kids up to visit later and don't you worry, me and Sharon won't leave the munchkins alone for a second."

"You're letting that Whore stay with your children!" Marilyn gasped.

"Marilyn Lee, watch your tongue." Dixie exclaimed. "Nurses don't gossip here at Rampart General."

"Dixie, those children shouldn't be exposed to that trash!" Marilyn exclaimed, sternly.

"Now, you hold on just one minute. . . Those are my children and I say who they're exposed to. . . Johnny loves this Sharon and in my book that makes her ok." JoAnne argued. "Johnny, would you and Sharon go on and take the kids home?"

"Well, I should call child welfare-"

"Out!" JoAnne shouted as she lost her temper, completely. "Dixie, I want this bitch fired!. . . She has no right threatening me and my children!" she continued as Dixie pushed Marilyn from the room as Johnny tried to calm JoAnne.

***

An hour later Johnny, Sharon and the kids walked into the DeSoto's house with Johnny's and Sharon's bags.

"Hey, Sharon, wanna see my tree house?" Chris asked, excitedly.

"Dummy, let her and Uncle Johnny put their clothes up." Jenny shouted as she shook her head.

"Now, now... We'll show Sharon everything in time, but first lets all get cleaned up and I'll take you all out for dinner, then we'll drop by the station, feed Henry and go to a movie." Johnny said with a smile.

"Can we see the Star Trek; The Motion Picture?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, please, Uncle Johnny?... Please?" Jenny begged.

"Please?" Sharon whispered with a smile.

"Ok, Star Trek it is." Johnny replied with a chuckle.

"Yea! We're gonna Star Trek." Jen and Chris shouted as they raced up the stairs.

"You're going to spoil them rotten, Johnny Gage." Sharon said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You'll be a great father."

"Is that an offer, Miss. Walters?" Johnny asked, solemnly as he stared into her eyes.

"One-hundred percent bonafide, Mr. Gage?" Sharon replied.

"You know, I may just take you up on-"

"Uncle Johnny, the hot water won't work in the shower!" Jenny shouted from up stairs.

"Ah, the duties of father." Johnny sighed and headed up stairs.

Two hours later, Johnny, Sharon, Jenny and Chris walked into the DeSoto's living room.

"Well, Sharon, I think we have been out dressed for the evening." Johnny said as he took note of Jenny's lacy pink dress, white tights and baby doll shoes and Chris's black suit, boots, white shirt and clip-on tie.

"I think so... You two look like movie stars." Sharon replied.

"Really?" Jenny asked with a big grin.

"Really, you're so pretty... You just might take your Uncle Johnny away from me... And Chris you're a dashing little man that just might still my heart." Sharon replied with a smile.

"Well, Chris, I'm just gonna have to change before I loose both of my sweethearts to you." Johnny said and walked back up stairs, only to return a few minutes later in a black three piece suit, a white silk shirt and black boots.

"Wow!. . . Now, I may definitely loose you." Sharon exclaimed.

"Over my dead body, Honey." Johnny replied as he took her hand.

"Come on, Sharon, we'll get you one of Mom's dresses. . . She won't care and you look her size." Jenny shouted as she grabbed her hand and lead her up stairs.

Thirty minutes later, Jenny came to the top of the stairs.

"Gentlemen, presenting Miss. Sharon Walters." Jenny announced with a smile and walked down stairs as Johnny and Chris stood up.

A few seconds later, Sharon slowly walked down stairs.

Johnny couldn't believe his eyes, Sharon looked like a Princess in Jo's backless, black evening dress and shawl with her head held proud, high and her hair pull up off her swanlike neck as she walked over to him.

"Shar- Sharon, you're- You're breathtaking." Johnny gasped as he reached out and took her hand. "My Lady." He added and kissed her hand as Sharon blushed.

***

Meanwhile Squad 51 brought a smoke inhalation victim into Rampart Emergency and Dixie sent Roy up to room two twelve, where JoAnne told him everything including the fact that Johnny was head over heels in love.

"Johnny Gage in love." Roy said with a hearty laugh.

"It's not funny, Roy DeSoto." Jo scolded him.

"Actually, I was just thinking about how Chester B's going to be after Johnny's little black book." Roy replied.

"And the rest of the department's single men." Jo said with a chuckle. "So, when will you get to go home?"

"Well, the fires under control... So, probably by ten tonight." Roy replied. "Honey, you know that Johnny'll take care of Chris and Jen."

"I know, it's just that fucking bitch threatening to call child welfare... Honey, I couldn't bare to loose our babies." Jo said as she shook head.

"Honey, Dixie fired her and believe me. . . We'll never hear from her again." Roy replied.

***

Unknown to everyone at the time, Ex-nurse Marilyn Lee sat in her car outside Renae's Fine Italian Restaurant watching through the window as Johnny, Sharon and the children was seated at the window by the Maitre'D; but in her eyes she saw Ex-husband that had taken their children and ran off, some years before with her sister.

*It's payback time* Marilyn thought as she grabbed a double barrel shotgun from the floorboard, got out of the car and quickly entered the restaurant.

"You Whore! . . . You always had to take everything from me, my friends, my lovers, my job and now. . . Now, my husband and children!" She screamed as she stormed up to the table. "You can't have them, they're mine and if I can't have them. . . No one can!"

"No!" Sharon screamed as the gun fired twice.

Several seconds later, Sharon realized that Officer Vince Howard had been having dinner with his wife at a nearby table and had jumped the mad woman when Johnny flipped the table over to protect the children.

"Chris, Jen, are you all right?"Johnny asked.

"Yes, Sir.. . Chris is just scared." Jenny replied as she wrapped her little arms around her crying brother.

"Sharon, Honey, are you all right?" Johnny asked as he grabbed her shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm. . . I'm fine." Sharon replied as she noticed the window had been shattered from the shots above them.

"Johnny, Man. . . I- I need your help." Vince gasped, slowly.

Johnny instantly got to him and saw that Vince and Marilyn Lee was lying in a pool of blood.

"Oh, man... Sharon, hold this tight." Johnny ordered as he grabbed the tablecloth and pressed it to Vince bleeding torso.

"Uncle Johnny, can we help?" Jenny asked as Johnny checked Marilyn and taking off his jacket, he quickly laid it across her face.

"You sure can, Sweetheart. . . Take Chris and call the fire department and the police, then go to the jeep and lock yourselves in, until me or Sharon come for you." Johnny replied.

"Ok. . . Come on, Christian, I'll call the cops and you can call the fire department." Jenny said and they rushed off to the phones.

***

An hour later, they were all sitting in the emergency waiting room at Rampart General with Sherell Howard and several news reporters.

"Uncle Vince will be ok, you'll see. . . He's a hero and hero's never die-"

"That's right, Aunt Sherell. . . Uncle Kel won't let him." Jenny interrupted her brother.

Suddenly Doctor Brackett walked up.

"Mrs. Howard?" Doctor Brackett asked.

"Doctor, how's my husband?" Sherell Howard asked as she jumped up holding little Christian DeSoto in her arms.

"He's going to be in the hospital for a couple of weeks, but it's safe to say he's going to be just fine." Brackett replied with a smile.

"Oh, thank you, Doctor, thank you." Sherell exclaimed as she hugged him.

"Yuck." Chris gasped as he was almost crushed between them.

"Actually, Mrs. Howard, it's Johnny and Sharon that you should thank... If they hadn't got the bleeding stopped as quickly as they did, Vince wouldn't have made it here." Brackett said.

"They're quite a couple of life safers, Doctor." Sherell replied with a grin.

"One of LA's best Paramedic and Rampart General's best ex-student nurse." Jenny said as Sherell put Chris down.

"Ex-student nurse-"

"What do you mean ex-student nurse-"

"Why did you quit?" The reporters jumped on the piece of the news like vultures on fresh meat.

"No comment." Sharon replied as she picked up Chris.

"Kids, it's time to go." Johnny said as he picked up Jen and they made a hasty exit.

"Miss. Walters did not quit, in my opinion she was wrongly terminated by Rampart General's Chief Administrator Harold Cammeron early this morning. On the grounds that Miss. Walters past would bring Rampart bad press." Doctor Brackett spoke up. "I, myself am proud to have worked with Miss. Walters and I cannot condone Mr. Cammeron's harsh judgment of Miss. Walters and at the end of my shift tomorrow morning I will be turning in my two weeks notice of my resignation as Rampart's Emergency Chief of Staff."

**************

An hour later, Johnny's jeep pulled up in the DeSoto's driveway.

"Look, Daddy's home." Chris shouted as Johnny parked behind Roy's sportster. "Last one in's a rotten egg."

"I don't know about you, but after this evening I don't mind being a rotten egg." Johnny said as he and Sharon sat in the jeep and watched the kids race into the house.

"Agreed." Sharon sighed as he took her hand.

"Sharon, you're shaking... What's wrong?" Johnny asked.

"I'm so- So scared." Sharon broke down crying.

"Of what, Honey?" Johnny asked as he pulled her into his arms.

"I- I thought I'd lost you tonight." Sharon cried as Roy walked out to the jeep.

"Oh, Honey, I'm never gonna leave you. . . Now, that I found you... Not now, not ever." Johnny whispered in her ear. "I love you, Sharon Walters, I love you."

"You two want to come in for some coffee?" Roy asked.

"Not really, but I have an explanation to give... So, we better." Johnny replied with his usual crooked grin.

***

The next day around noon, Sharon awoke before Johnny and carefully crawled out of his bed.

Suddenly the phone rang and Sharon instantly grabbed it, but not before it roused Johnny.

"Hello. . . Yes. . . That's great, Dixie... Ah, tell Doctor Brackett, thanks... Never mind, I'll tell him myself when come into work. . . Okay, bye." Sharon spoke into the receiver.

"Good news?" Johnny asked with grin as she hung up and happily danced about the room.

"The best. . . Doctor Brackett and the press got my job back for me." Sharon replied as she yanked the covers off of his exquisite body, she crawled up over him and straddled his lengthily member.

"Oh, Sharon." Johnny groaned and rubbed up her bare waist and ribs to her large bouncing breasts.

"Oh, Johnny Gage, I'm going to fuck you every-way that I know how. . . So when you go on duty later, you'll be so sore you won't even glance at another woman and when you come into emergency you'll come looking for me." Sharon said with a grin as she grabbed his hands and made them squeeze and pull her breasts wildly as his enormous member pumped and throbbed within her hot, wet pussy.

Within seconds they shaking every picture on Johnny's new neighbors living room wall and screaming with the mounting pleasure.

"Well, Mama, I'd say now isn't a good time to go meet your new neighbors."

"That's obvious, Chester Bernard... But at least they are not screaming those God awful profanities, that Chester is the sound of love making. . . Not the sowing of wild oats, you'd do wise to remember, my son. " A red headed, Irish woman replied. "Now, you go get a hair cut. . . And for God sake go home and shave before work. . . No fireman should look so scroungie."

"Yes, Mama... But Gage will be laughing for days-"

"Chester Bernard Kelly, go now and you do exactly what I said." Mrs. Kelly ordered.

 

THE END