COPYRIGHT June 1999, BY: Rachel Roquelaure

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Sharon's Crush

Author: Rachel Roquelaure

E-mail: rachelroquelaure@hotmail.com

Rated: NC-17

Pairing:

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: M/F sex and language

Author's Notes, Reserves and Restrictions: Enjoy the story and please send me bad or good feedback.

 

SHARON'S CRUSH

By Rachel Roquelaure

"Busy day, Johnny?" Doctor Brackett asked as Johnny Gage walked up to the front desk and leaned against the wall and sighed.

"We had four calls last night and three this morning . . . And some of the craziest rescues, I swear there's something in the water." Johnny replied as Dixie walked up behind him. "Do you know, what that last couple was doing when they wrecked?" he added in a low whisper.

"You kids, nowadays . . . Will try anything." Dixie kidded as she patted his shoulder.

"I'm . . . A . . . A . . . Going to get some coffee." Johnny stammered as he turned beet red.

"Dix, I do believe you embarrassed our young Casanova." Doctor Brackett said with a smile as they watched Johnny head off to the break room.

. . .

Johnny couldn't believe his eyes as he opened the break room door.

"Come on, Baby . . . You know, you want me." A light haired, Paramedic said as he pressed Student Nurse Sharon Walters into one of the break room corner and firmly squeezed her breast.

"Please, don't . . . Don't do this." Sharon begged as tears streamed down her face.

His only reply was to grab her hair, pull her head and plant a hard, forceful kiss to her soft, moist lips as Sharon was petrified with fear.

"Phillips, have you lost mind!" Johnny exclaimed as he ran over and yanked him off of her.

Suddenly the claxon sounded over the Paramedics handitalkies.

"Engine 83 . . . Squad 83 . . . Respond to--"

Phillips rushed out the door, nearly knocking over Doctor Brackett in the process.

"Are you all right?" Johnny asked as he watched her straightening her rumpled dress.

"Yeah, I'm . . . I'm fine." Sharon replied in a shaky voice and seeing Doctor Brackett, she threw her arms around his neck and hugging him. "Shh, I'll explain later." she whispered in his ear as Roy Desodo came walking in and breaking the hug, she rushed off.

*Something's definitely in the water* Johnny thought as he just stood there with his back to Doctor Brackett and Roy.

"I hope we didn't interrupt anything." Doctor Brackett said with a smile.

Johnny turned and started to say something just as the claxon sounded.

"Squad 51. . . Engine 51 . . . Structure fire 56 and Elm." the dispatcher called over the handitalkie.

"Come on Romeo." Roy said and they rushed off to the squad.

"Squad 51 . . . Engine 51 . . . Cancel." the dispatcher called over the squad's radio as they climbed in the squad.

"Great, another false alarm." Johnny said as he leaned his head over on the window.

"Might as well head back to the station." Roy replied with a smile.

Johnny's only reply was a sigh as he stared at the passing cars and Roy decided to enjoy the solitude, while he could.

. . .

The ride back to the station was solace as Roy wondered what was bothering Johnny.

"So, what was that back at the hospital?" Roy asked as he followed Johnny into the station's kitchen, where Chet and Marco was cooking chili.

"What?" Johnny replied as he got a glass of milk and set down at the table.

"The break room . . . You and Sharon Walters?" Roy replied as Mike and Captain Hank Stanley walked in.

"Oh, Johnny . . . A Sharon called for you, earlier." Mike said as he set down at the table, across from Johnny.

"Did she leave a message?" Johnny asked, quickly.

"She said to tell you she's very thankful, she'd like to explain and make it up by cooking dinner for you . . . Tonight--"

"Tonight . . . How did she know I was off tonight?"

"She asked." Mike replied.

"My sisters used to say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Marco said and everybody laughed, except Johnny.

"Sounds like the little vixen's after you, Gage." Chet chimed in.

"Now, Chet, she's a nice, decent girl and I won't hear you talking about her like that." Johnny replied as he stood up and wagged his finger in Chet's face. *Where did that come from*

"That's impossible, Gage . . . Besides you wouldn't know what to do with a nice, decent girl." Chet jabbed as the phone rang.

Johnny only smiled and started over to the cookie jar.

"Johnny, it's Sharon." Captain Stanley said as he held up the phone.

"Hello . . . Yes . . . I was happy to do it, really . . . Yes . . . A . . .Sharon, about tonight . . . I . . . I--" Johnny said and suddenly froze as he turned to see Chet acting like a chicken. "I'd love to . . . I'm sure I can find it . . . All right, I'll be there at seven . . . Bye."

"This chick must be awfully homely to be after Gage." Chet kidded.

"Actually, Miss. Walters is one of the prettiest student nurses at Rampart." Roy said.

"If she likes Johnny, there's bound to be something wrong with her." Chet said as Johnny started back over to the cookie jar.

"Maybe, she's like my little Jen and doesn't like men with spiders above their lips." Roy replied with a grin and everyone laughed.

Suddenly the claxon sounded.

"Squad 51, unknown type rescue . . . Victor Park . . . Time out 11:22." the dispatcher called over the squad's radio as they climbed in the squad.

. . .

"Sharon Walters . . . I've been looking all over for you." A blond nurse said as Sharon walked up to the front desk. "My cousin Herold's in town. I've told him all about you and he's coming over, he wants to take you out tonight."

"Kay, I can't . . . I'm cooking dinner for a friend, tonight." Sharon replied with a shy smile.

"A boyfriend?" Kay quizzed.

*More, I hope* Sharon thought and suddenly blushed.

"Ah . . . A wanna be." Kay said with a smile. "Anybody we know?" she added as a couple of other nurses joined them.

"Johnny Gage." Sharon replied with a slight smile.

"Sharon, I know that you probably don't want to hear this . . . But John Gage isn't the guy for you. He's a wolf, he goes after every single nurse in Rampart. If Gage ask you out, he wants one thing and one thing only." A pretty, red headed nurse said.

"He didn't ask me . . . I ask him." Sharon replied, quickly.

"Sharon, you're a nice girl . . . Save yourself the time of fighting off a man like Gage all night." Another nurse said.

*Who said I'm going to fight* Sharon thought, devilishly as she imagined how Johnny Gage's hands would feel as he slid them down her neck, shoulders, back to squeeze her tight, bare derriere.

"Tell Gage you forgot you had a date with Herold, break your date with him and go out with Herold." Kay said, breaking her out of her fantasy.

"Nope, I'm cooking dinner for LA's best Paramedic tonight . . . And I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it." Sharon replied with a big smile as Dixie walked up.

"All right, but when he starts pawing you . . . Don't say we didn't warn you." The red headed nurse said as Sharon walker away. "Poor kid, she's in for shock."

*I wonder if Gage thinks, I'm such a sweet little girl? . . . Maybe that what he likes . . . No, no, no . . . He would've asked me out, if that turned him on* Sharon thought as she walked into the elevator.

. . .

Late that afternoon, Johnny Gage stared in the locker room mirror as he comb his hair. *Why? Why did I ever agree to this . . . Chet Kelly, that's why* "Damn it!" Johnny cursed as he turned and threw his comb in his locker, just as Roy walked in.

"All right, Junior, what's bothering you?" Roy asked as Johnny walked over to the locker and donned a light brown, deer hide jacket.

"Nothing . . . Noth-- What makes you think something bothering me." Johnny replied, defensively.

"Johnny, you've been sulking ever since you made that date with Sharon Walters . . . She's a nice girl, if you didn't--"

"Girl!" Johnny exclaimed as he slammed the locker door. "Roy, she's a nice, intellegent, beautiful . . . Beautiful, beautiful woman. Haven't you ever wondered why I haven't went after her?" he sighed as sank down on the bench.

"I just figured she wasn't your type." Roy replied.

"Sharon's exactly my type, she's just like Lucinda." Johnny mumbled.

"Lucinda?"

"A woman, just a perfect woman." Johnny puffed as Chet, Marco and Mike came in. "I'll see you guys Monday." he added as he jumped up and rushed out.

"Johnny . . . Hey, Johnny!" Roy called as he rushed after him and caught him in the kitchen.

"Hey, Gage . . . I heard you have a date with hot pants Walters." Kurt said as he walked up.

"What?!" Johnny exclaimed.

"Well, that's what the guys at Station 8 call her . . . Hot pants Sharon--"

"Johnny, there's probably hundreds of Sharon Walters in LA." Roy said as he watched the color drain from his partner's face. 'I'm sure it's a different Sharon."

"Yeah, of course . . . It is, it has to be . . . Hot pants Sharon Walters, hah! . . . I got just enough time to go home and change for my date with Hot pants Walters, see you guys Monday." Johnny said with a hearty laugh and left.

. . .

The night was warm and beautiful as Johnny Gage parked in front of a charming, little beach-side home.

*This is bound to be the wrong place* Johnny thought as he picked up the red roses from the passenger seat, he got out and walking up to the door, he rang the bell. "Sharon." he breathed as the door opened to reveal Rampart's sweetest student nurse, her shiny auburn hair flowing loosely over her sun-touched shoulders, she was wearing a soft, shimmery, sleeveless dress in a shade of turquoise blue that almost matched the color of the Pacific. The skirt stopped just above her knees and the slightly draping neckline invited small glimpses of her softly, curving, large breasts.

"Come on in, Johnny." Sharon replied with a timid smile as she batted her eyes and stepped back to allow the stunned Johnny Gage entrance.

"A . . . A . . . These are for you." Johnny stuttered, nervously as he handed her the roses.

"Thank you, they're beautiful." she replied, softly as she smelled the roses. "Why don't you make yourself at home, while I put these in a vase and get us some drinks." she added as she turned and headed off.

"Mm . . . Something smells positively delicious." Johnny said with a smile as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Do you like spaghetti, Johnny Gage?" Sharon asked as she put the rose in a vase of water, set them on the table and walked over to the stove.

"Are you kidding, I love it." Johnny replied as he walked up beside her.

Sharon smiled as she picked up the ladle, dipped up some of the smoking sauce and raising it to her moist, red lips. She turned to face Johnny as she gently blew it.

"It's . . . It's . . . It's Johnny." He stuttered as he became highly aware of his growing erection, firmly rubbing against the lining of his blue jeans. *Doesn't she know how erotic that is . . . She's so hot . . . Stay cool, Johnny, she's a nice girl . . . Stay stay cool*

"Try this." Sharon said in a soft, sultry whisper as she gave him a bite.

*She's so much like Lucinda* "It's delicious." Johnny replied as he lowered his head to keep her from seeing the fire in his eyes that he could feel roaring through every corpuscle of his being.

"Yes . . . Oh, yes!" Sharon sighed as she dropped the ladle.

*Oh, my god* His mind screamed as he realized he was massaging Sharon's soft, plump breast. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--"

"Don't stop . . . Please, don't stop." Sharon begged as he started to pull his hands away.

"Sharon, I . . . I can't . . . It . . . It would be . . . wrong." Johnny said as Sharon threw her arms around his neck and begin polishing his lips and neck with fiery kisses. *Oh god, she even tastes like Lucinda* he thought as the fire swept through his very soul, raging out control.

"Why?" She ask as she stopped kissing him and stared into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Sharon, it's . . . It's . . . It's just . . . Sharon, you remind me of someone and well, it wouldn't be fair . . . I mean, you're a nice girl and I just can't make love to you . . . While reminiscing about her."

"An old girlfriend?" She ask as she ran her fingers through the short wavy hair at the back of his neck. "It sounds like she broke your heart?"

"Yeah, she did . . . Listen, I . . . I don't want to talk about her . . . Sharon, we shouldn't . . . We--" Johnny replied as he secretly soaked in the feel of the Sharon's eager body as she leaned close to his ear.

"I want you and I like games . . . So, you can just close your reminisce all you want . . . *and maybe I'll mend your broken heart* I'll be anyone you want, Johnny Gage, anyone . . . Anytime you want." Sharon whispered as she desperately ripped at the buttons on his shirt.

Johnny's hands instantly slid about her waist, he anxiously pulled up her dress and was overjoyed to find nothing beneath. "You're a devil, Sharon Walters . . . A beautiful . . . Overwhelming . . . Hot-blooded devil." he groaned as Sharon sank to her knees, taking off his pants and shorts as he pulled the dress off over her head.

"Wow!" Sharon exclaimed as her eyes widened at the sight of his enormous, fully engorged penis. "Why, Johnny Gage . . . You naughty, naughty boy . . . You've been holding out on me." she added as she grabbed it and gave it a wicked jerk.

Johnny's eyes rolled back, he let out a groan of ecstasy and sank back against the counter as Sharon teased the tip of his erection with her tongue and quickly worked her way up his chest. "Oh, Shar-- Sharon . . . Sharon . . . I need you . . . I need you, now . . . Now!" he growled as her arms went about his neck.

"Johnny!" She exclaimed as he grabbed her legs, he quickly hitched them up around his waist and carried her over to the table as he planted intense kisses along her jaw, neck and shoulders. "Yes . . .Oh, John-- Johnny . . . More . . . More." she moaned as he laid her back and suckled each of her breasts as she pulled up her legs and fiercely ground her yearning, soaking wet vagina against his throbbing cock.

"Oh, Sharon . . . You feel so good." Johnny whispered as he pushed his enormous, throbbing shaft into until it was fully submerged.

"Oh, yes . . . Faster, Johnny, faster . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Ahh." she groaned as she thrashed and wiggled about bringing them, both to a overwhelming orgasm.

"Oh, that was quite a workout." Johnny breathed as he sank into a chair.

"Oh, Johnny Gage, I'm not through with you yet." Sharon giggled as she got up, she grabbed his flaccid penis and led him to her bedroom; where they collapsed on the bed.

"We have to do this more often." Johnny sighed as he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her long, soft, auburn hair.

"Anytime, you want." Sharon giggled, breathlessly and kissing his chest, she drifted off to sleep.

. . .

Johnny dreamt of a beautiful, Sunday morning as he and a raven haired, beauty snuck out of church to set on the bumper of his father's truck.

"I'll always love you, Johnny Gage." She whispered in his sixteen year old ear.

"And I'll always love you, Lucinda Silver-cloud . . . But what about your old man?" Johnny replied, between stolen kisses.

"He'll get over us as soon as we're married." she sighed.

"Two years." Johnny grumbled.

"Why, John Gage, aren't you willing to wait for me?" Lucinda huffed as she leapt off the bumper and headed for the woods.

"Lucinda!" Johnny shouted as he ran after her. "You know I'll wait . . . But it won't be easy."

Suddenly the dream turned into a nightmare that took place a week later.

"This is her punishment for disobeying her father and for being a jezebel." Johnny heard one of the tribal elders say as he pushed through the flurry of people to see Lucinda holding on to a limb, half way down a cliff.

"Lucinda, hold on! I'm gonna coming to get you." Johnny shouted from the edge of the cliff, he ran to his father's truck, he quickly backed it up to the cliff and fastened a rope to the bumper. "Alane, when I yell . . . Will you pull the truck forward?" he asked one the young girls as he made a harness of sorts.

"Yeah, sure." Alane replied with a smile and climbed in the truck.

"Johnny . . . Johnny . . . I'll send you a new love." Lucinda cried as the limb broke and she fell to her death.

Johnny collapsed to the grass, silently swearing that he would never fall in love again.

. . .

Johnny awoke with a jolt, the memory of Lucinda's funeral playing on his mind as tears cascaded down his cheeks.

Sharon wanted to turn over, pull him to breast and tell him she loved him and that everything was alright. *No, he needs time* she thought as she forced herself to remain still.

*Oh, Sharon . . . I just can't go through that again . . . I'm sorry* Johnny thought as he stared at the sleeping beauty as he leaned over and smelled her hair. *Wild flowers and vanilla* he committed the scent to memory as he got up, walked into the kitchen and noticing the stove was still on, he turned it off and dressed. *I love you* he wanted to say as he peeked back in at Sharon, but quickly turned to leave instead.

*If he leaves I'll never see him again* she thought. "Johnny, don't leave?" Sharon begged as the tears streaked freely down her cheeks.

All the bad memories flew from Johnny's mind and he was at her side in a flash. "Shh, I'm here . . . I'll stay . . . I'll stay." he whispered as he wrapped his around her and held her tight.

"I'll always love you, Johnny Gage." Sharon sighed as Johnny closed his eyes, breathed in her the scent of her hand and slowly caressed her back.

Johnny gasped and instantly froze. As a youth on the reservation, he had heard the tribal elders stories of how the dead, often assisted the living; but he had always passed them off as fairy tales.

"Is something wrong?" she asked as pulled back to see Johnny's eyes filling with tears.

"No, something's right . . . Something's finally right . . . I'll always love you, Sharon Walters." He declared between kisses.

 

THE END