Title: Naughty Boy Roy

Author: Sissy

Rated: SLASH--NC-17

Pairing: Johnny/Roy/Marco/Chet/Mike/Hank

Archive: E!HA only

Content Warning: SLASH. **GRAPHIC** sex between males

Author's Notes: This is a homoerotic story depicting same sex activities between consenting and loving adults. It is intended for ADULTS only. If this is not your cup of tea, please delete now. For entertainment purposes only, no copyright infringement intended. They're not mine. I just brought them out to play for a while.

Additional Notes: This story was written by Sissy, NOT BC. I've simply been asked to post it. This story takes place immediately following Welcome Home Hank, which has been posted to E!HA.

 

NAUGHTY BOY ROY

By Sissy

Hank finally drifts off to sleep in Mike's arms after spending hours being taken repeatedly by his lovers in the playroom. While Hank sleeps, Marco and Chet head upstairs to prepare a feast for the famished group. Johnny gathers the film from the camera and heads to the dark room to begin the task of developing and processing. Little does Johnny know, but he is soon to be distracted from his task.

Minutes before Johnny enters the dark room, Roy manages to sneak inside and conceal himself in the far corner. From his vantage point, he has a view of the entire room. Standing concealed behind a shelving unit, he watches as his nude lover and best friend enters the room. As Johnny walks over to the table to deposit the film, Roy grows hard with desire for his partner.

As Johnny reads his supply list with his back to Roy's hiding place, he is unaware of Roy's silent appraisal. He is not aware of the hot gaze that scans his body from head to toe. Nor is he aware of his lover's silent approach.

Observing Johnny, Roy finds himself instantly hard. Stroking his growing member, he saunters up silently behind his young lover. He wants his lover and he wants him now. He knows he should wait but cannot resist the temptation to reach out and touch the sexy body before him. Moving directly behind Johnny, he wraps his arms around the thin man's chest. Making contact with only the tips of his fingers, he strokes a path down the smooth hairless chest. He traces a sensual path from nipple to nipple while nibbling on Johnny's ear. Glancing down, he watches as Johnny's breathing becomes erratic and his member grows erect. Roy continues his provocative caresses as Johnny's moans fill the air.

Johnny quickly forgets his reasons for being in the darkened room as he surrenders to the powerful sensations running rampant through his body. He reaches behind him in hopes of grasping his lover's hard member.

Roy bats the questing hand away from his engorged member. "No, just let me feel you." He feels the shudder that travels through Johnny's aroused body as his breath glides over his ear. He can tell Johnny is quickly approaching climax.

"Not yet. I want to play more. I want to ravage your body and show you just how much I love you." Roy angles his head so his breath can blow directly over the sensitive shell of Johnny's ear.

Johnny can only manage a weak nod, too overwhelmed by the stimulation of Roy's words and hands. As Roy's fingers travel downward, Johnny's breath catches in his throat. As a single finger glides over his rock hard shaft, Johnny jumps as if pure electricity races across his sensitive organ.

Roy lets out a slight chuckle. "You like that, don't you?" When Johnny again only nods in response, Roy continues to pleasure Johnny with the light touches of fingertips over the fully erect cock.

Both men are so caught up in their desire for each other, they don't notice the opening and closing of the dark room door.

Roy's hands suddenly still on Johnny's body as two hands come to rest on his shoulders. Unable to move, Roy stands immobile behind Johnny as the hands slide down his arms. When strong arms circle around both him and Johnny and the hot breath of the intruder travels over his neck, a shudder runs through Roy's body and into the depth of his loins.

"You're starting without us and you know that's not fair to the others." A soft chuckle softens the scolding words.

Roy drops his hands to his side and leans back to rest against the solid chest behind him.

"You knew Johnny had a job to do. You are interfering with his work. How are we going to punish you for breaking the rules?" The questions are interspersed with hot kisses and loving bites along Roy's hot neck. "So tell me, what should we do to you?"

Roy cannot contain his moan of excitement. "I.I guess it's.up to all of . you. After all I.nnnneeeeddddd.to be punished.for not letting. Johnny fi.finish his..jjjooobbb." His breath comes in pants as he thinks of the possibilities of what is to come. Harder than he has ever been before, Roy nearly cums from the images flashing in his imagination. It takes all of his considerable willpower to control the urges of his highly aroused body. He is well aware of the punishment in store for him if he cums before being given permission. He knows his punishment will already be severe and that if he errs again, it will be even more prolonged. The thought of submitting to his lovers brings a smile to his face. He eagerly anticipates what is to come.

"So we can do whatever we wish to you?" the intruder asks as he slips his hand down to roughly grab Roy's throbbing member.

"Yyyy..essss, ssssiiirrrr."

With that the intruder releases his hold on his two lovers and turns Roy to face him. "Hank is still asleep. He needs to rest to get his energy back. It will take a while to set up your punishment." A devilish smile appears on Mike's face as he strokes his hand down over the softly furred expanse of Roy's chest. "Will that be a problem?"

"No, sir."

Mike leans in to give Roy a tongue filled, passion-laden kiss. When Mike breaks the kiss Roy moans and tries to move closer to his lover. He needs his release but knows he must wait. Wait and endure what his lovers have planned.

Mike takes Roy by the hand and begins to lead him from the room. Mike looks at Johnny. "Why don't you get started on the developing and I'll come for you when we are ready." When Johnny nods in agreement, Mike slips his hand around Johnny's neck, urging him closer for a deep, intense kiss. Finally breaking away from a now breathless Johnny, Mike leads Roy from the room and toward his punishment.

In the main portion of the playroom, Mike leads Roy over to a darkened corner that is yet again lavished with oversized pillows. He secures a blindfold around Roy's eyes. One hand strokes Roy's soft cheek while the other strokes his enormous cock. "Nice, very nice," Mike whispers into Roy's ear as he works Roy fully erect. He listens to Roy moan at the sensations his hands are creating.

Satisfied that Roy is fully erect, Mike expertly secures a leather cock ring around Roy's rigid organ. Like Hank's, Roy's name has been intricately craved into the leather. Mike then applies a soft kiss to Roy's lips and lowers him to the waiting pillows. "Now you just stay put while we set things up. And no peeking."

Roy remains silent, only nodding to his lover.

Across the room, Chet and Marco sort through the collection of ropes and bindings. They are in the process of assembling the needed items when Mike approaches. Mike runs one of the ropes through his hands. "This will do nicely."

Marco and Chet smile wickedly at Mike.

"Roy needs to be taught a lesson," Chet tells his friends.

"Agreed," Marco says.

"How long have you and Hank been working on this new game of yours, Mike?" Chet asks.

Mike leans over and gives Chet a tongue filled kiss. "We devised it just before Hank went away. We wanted to surprise everyone. I was supposed to be the first, but." Mike looks in Roy's direction. "It looks like Roy will be the first to test it out. I'm sure after we are finished with him, he'll respect the rules."

"We won't hurt him, will we?" Chet speaks up with concern.

Mike places his hands on either side of Chet's face. "Never. In this Club, we never hurt each other. We only provide erotic pleasure." When Chet nods his understanding, Mike places his mouth over Chet's and give him a tongue filled kiss.

As Mike's tongue swirls around his mouth and probes deeper, Chet chuckles at the thought of Mike giving him a tonsillectomy with his tongue. As he relishes the sensations floating through his body, Chet's rod stiffens as Mike begins to massage his shoulders.

When Mike suddenly ends the kiss as quickly as he starts it, Chet's moans in frustration.

Mike strokes a finger along Chet's cheek. "Your turn will come soon, lover. Now I have to go check on Hank and Johnny. You should have everything ready when I return."

Half an hour later, Mike returns with Hank and Johnny in tow. Marco and Chet have finished assembling the new toy. Mike inspects the rope work and smiles. "Very good. I see you have learned how to tie stupendous knots Chet."

"I had a very good teacher," Chet acknowledges.

Mike looks in Hank's direction for approval before giving Chet another tongue filled kiss. Moving away from Chet, Mike lavishes equal attention on Marco and Johnny. Saving Hank for last, Mike locks lips with his lover. Locked together, their hands traverse each other's bodies and their groans fill the air. Johnny, Chet, and Marco squirm with desire as the sexual tension crackles in the air about them.

Mike pulls reluctantly away from Hank. "See lover, I told you we could get them all excited and ready to play." Mike licks the outer shell of Hank's ear.

Hank turns and gives Mike a love bite on his shoulder. Mike finally turns to face his other lovers. "How about we get this show on the road?"

Everyone moans in anticipation at what was in store for Roy. As a group, they walk over to where Roy is impatiently waiting.

Roy's organ is still stiff from the cock ring that remains in place. He is moaning in frustration.

Mike bends down and caresses Roy's face. "Are you ready, you naughty boy?"

Roy leans into the caress. He is afraid to speak and simply nods his head. Even though he is nervous about what his lovers have planned for him, he is very much aware that they would never hurt him. He extends his hands to his lovers and they pull him to his feet.

Mike strokes Roy's stiff rod then leans in to give his lover a light kiss. "It'll be okay. We'll give you your release when we think you have been taught your lesson. Don't worry, we won't hurt you. We'll only give you complete and utter pleasure," he soothes.

The 5 lovers lead Roy over to where the ropes have been set up. While the rest of the room remains dark, this spot is illuminated by an overhead light. Roy is placed in the center of the lighted area. Marco and Chet take each of his wrists and secure wide leather cuffs to each. Each cuff is lined to prevent chaffing of Roy's skin. They cross Roy's wrists in front of him and secure the cuffs together. A chain is then connected to the straps and his arms are then raised over his head. As the chain tightens, Roy is lifted into the air so that his toes barely touch the floor.

Roy's body shakes with excitement at the treatment his friends are giving him.

"You like this?" Johnny whispers into his lover's ear. When Roy simply nods in agreement, Johnny smiles wickedly as he envisions building a similar toy in their home.

Marco and Chet apply leather cuffs to Roy's ankles and spread his legs apart, securing the cuffs to the floor so that Roy is suspended spread eagled from the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" Hank asks.

Roy nods.

"What is the safe word?"

"Rampart."

Hank rubs his hands together. "Let the game begin."

Mike is the first to approach the suspended Roy. He places his splayed hands on Roy's body. He works his fingers with feather light touches over every inch of exposed skin.

The sensation of Mike's hands on his body nearly drives Roy wild. He shakes as Mike's hands hit the ultra-sensitive parts of his body. When Mike toys with his hardened shaft, shock waves travel through his organ and telegraph throughout his body. Roy tries without success to inch closer to his lover but he is bound securely. His prolonged moans shows the others that he is enjoying what he has so far received.

"I see you are enjoying what I'm doing."

Roy's response is a moan as he sways his head from side to side in pleasure.

Marco accepts the custom-made nipple clamps from Hank. He applies them to Roy's tender buds. The clamps, designed by Mike, are meant only to apply pressure and not pinch. Chet places a small weight to the chain connected to each clip.

Roy moans again at the feeling of having his nipples pulled taut. The stinging sensation only heightens his delight.

Mike's hands continue to dance over Roy's body, barely making contact. Chet picks up an Eagle feather and follows Mike's questing hands. Roy shivers from the increased stimulation.

Soon Roy feels an invading digit enter him from behind. The finger slips past the tight ring at his entrance. Before long a second and then a third finger joins the first.

Johnny strokes in and out of Roy's hole. Each stroke elicits a moan of pleasure from Roy as Johnny rakes his prostate. Roy's head continues to sway from side to side.

"Are you okay?" Hank asks.

Roy gathers strength to simply nod to his lovers.

"Okay, let's continue."

Marco accepts a vibrator from Hank. The phallus is at least 1.25 inches in diameter. Marco applies a liberal coating of KY to the device. As Johnny removes his fingers from Roy's ass, Marco slips the vibrator inside.

Roy moans at the new intrusion.

"You like?" Johnny asks. At Roy's nodded response, Johnny smiles wickedly yet again. His thoughts were of when he and Roy would return to their own home and would explore each other.

As Johnny turns the device on low, the humming deep inside his body makes Roy's balls tense up to a point of a painful, but pleasurable throb.

Johnny works the vibrator in and out of Roy's cavity with even strokes. Marco applies more KY as needed. Mike's hands continue their caresses. Chet's torment with the feather escalates. Finally Hank kneels before Roy and takes Roy's hard, engorged organ in his hands. He then uses his tongue to lick up one side and down the other side of Roy's throbbing member. Hank then takes each ball sac individually into his mouth and gives them special attention. Once completing this task, Hank takes the head of Roy's hard rod into his hot mouth and then deep throats his lover.

Roy shudders and moans at the attention each of his lover's are giving him. When Johnny turns the vibrator to high speed, Roy's body begins to shake and tremble from sensual overload. The ropes and cuffs continue to hold him securely.

At Hank's signal, each of the men back away from Roy.

"Are you okay?"

His body tingling from pleasure, Roy summons the strength to nod. He doesn't want his lovers to stop what they are doing to him.

"It looks to me like he is ready for more." All agreed.

"Okay lovers, let get him down so we can continue with the game. But don't remove the vibrator. Not just yet."

Each of the 5 men works to release Roy from the ropes. Leaving the cuffs in place, they rush to complete their tasks, each anxious for their own release.

With the buzzing vibrator still buried deep in his ass, Roy's body continues to jerk from the vibrations coursing through his body. His lovers carry him carefully across the room to the table that Hank uncovers.

Hank's newest creation, a long table with a thickly padded top awaits Roy's quivering body. The well padded, adjustable top has tie-downs positioned at various locations on its' top and sides. Each of the sturdy legs also has tie-down rings along their length. The tie-downs will allow cuffs or ropes to be secured to the table. Roy is led to the end of the table. Chet spreads Roy's legs and he and Marco secure Roy's ankles to the table legs. Hank removes the nipple clamps, watching in delight as Roy squirms as the circulation is restored to the sensitive tissue. He then bends Roy forward from the waist. Johnny and Mike secure Roy's arms over his head at the opposite end of the table. Roy's body is stretched taut across the table. A specially designed crevice in the table allows Roy's still restrained cock and ball sac to hang freely.

Roy tests his bonds. In his current position he feels exposed and vulnerable. His ass, still containing the deeply probing vibrator, is exposed for his lover's torment. As his legs begin to quake with excitement, he is glad to have the extra support of the firm table.

"Are you sure you don't want us to stop? Tell me." Hank loves his men and would never do anything to put any of them in harm's way.

"I.I.www.ant.th..this," Roy answers with a quiver in his voice.

Hank knows all too well how Roy feels at this moment. He had experienced it all earlier that day at the hands of his lovers.

Mike kneels behind Roy and grasps the vibrator. He twists and turns it all the while stroking in and out of Roy's orifice. Roy's moans and groans signal his enjoyment. "You like this, don't you?"

"Yes," Roy states as he body convulses.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"NNNNOOOOO!"

Mike smiles at the sight and sounds of his lover, wishing it were himself getting the attention. "Okay then. We will each take you and you have to guess which one of us it is. If you make a mistake, you'll have to begin again."

Roy smiles in anticipation.

Johnny will be the first and the last to take his partner and best friend. He can see Roy's body quaking from the intense sensations that coursed through his body. Johnny wants to be gentle but at the same time needs to release his own tensions. Gripping the vibrator with two fingers, he pulls it almost all the way out then shoves it back in. He makes sure to rub it over Roy's already overworked prostate.

Roy moans yet again at the rough contact.

Johnny quickly removes the long tool and drives his thick member into the over-stretched opening. As Roy grunts at the new intrusion, he pulls all the way out before slamming back into his lover. He repeatedly drives deep into his lover, grabbing Roy's hips for support as he rushes closer to his own release. Johnny's breathing becomes labored and he tries hard not to reveal his identity to Roy.

Roy moans and grunts each time the thick piece of meat leaves and re-enters his ass. His balls tighten and the added pressure from the cock ring nearly sends him into sensory overload. His awareness fades, his entire being focused on his throbbing cock and his stuffed anus.

With a final thrust, Johnny rams into Roy as far as his rod can reach, raking hard over Roy's gland. Shots of hot cum explode in Roy's ass causing Roy to scream his name so loud Johnny thinks people in the next state may hear him. Johnny chuckles and leans forward over his lover's back. He strokes his lover's cheek with this hand and then leans into the waiting mouth. Their tongues duel for only a few seconds before contact is broken.

Roy's body continues to shake and quiver as each man in turn used the vibrator on him before mounting him. Roy was able to correctly guess Chet, Marco, and Hank as they pleasured him.

Before Mike takes his turn, he asks, " Roy, do you want me to stop this and release you? You are shaking uncontrollably."

Although his ass feels as if it is on fire, Roy does not want his lovers to stop. He knows that if he calls a halt his lovers will not allow him to have his release for two weeks. He knows that during that time they would have him secured into the cock ring and would keep him constantly aroused during his off duty time. All he wants at this time is his release.

"I.want.this. Please.take.me." Even his voice was shaky.

"Okay, lover, here I come." Mike takes the vibrator and strokes Roy's ass like he did earlier. Once Mike sees that Roy's body is beginning to quake even harder, he replaces the toy with his beefy rod. Like Johnny, Mike completely removes his meat before shoving it in again and again. It only takes a few strokes before Mike finds his own release. Driving deep, he empties himself into Roy's ass. As he recovers, he leans over Roy's back. "Are you ready for your own release now?"

"Yyyyessss."

The 5 lovers unshackle their friend and carry him over to the bed that Mike and Hank had shared earlier. They lay Roy's sweat soaked and convulsing body down on the sheets. Each of them uses warm cloths to cleanse away the sweat. Johnny, like Roy did for Hank, carefully examines Roy's still open hole for any damage. He found none. He somehow knew he wouldn't. Roy is a master at being taken in the ass for an extended period of time. He gently cleanses the cum that leaks from the hole and dries the area well.

Soon Johnny was the only one Roy can feel next to him. Johnny crawls up his lover's now bathed body. He removes the blindfold and starts to kiss the exhausted man lying beneath him. Johnny's hands stroke downward until they come into contact with Roy's pulsating member. Roy doesn't even have the energy to return the loving touch as Johnny licks and kisses his way down to Roy's cock.

Johnny nips the end of hard rod then devours the full length into his hot mouth. With a flick of his wrist, Johnny releases the cock ring and Roy's cum begins to spill down Johnny's waiting throat. As shot after shot sprays from the organ, Johnny collects every drop. Once Roy has no more to give, Johnny makes his way back up Roy's body.

Tears of joy flow freely from Roy's eyes. Johnny spreads kisses all over Roy's damp face. Johnny connects with Roy's mouth. He tongues him deeply, letting Roy taste himself there.

Finally breaking the kiss, Johnny asks. "So have you learned your lesson, naughty boy?"

"Oh.yes. And what a lesson I learned," the exhausted Roy replies as the two lovers and best friends curl up together and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Mike watches from a distance and once the lovers are asleep he covers them gently with a blanket. "That was definitely some lesson. I wonder what I could do to be naughty?"

 

Fini