COPYRIGHT Aug. 2000

By Sissy (and K-rock)

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Johnny's Visitor

Author: Sissy (and K-rock)

E Mail: Sissybell_ca@yahoo.com

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: *****MULTIPLE PARTNERS*****

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: Sex and love among and between 6 men. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: This is another story from Sissy. This story follows Johnny's Accident. Sissy is an excellent writer, and I am happy to help her! Most of the story is hers, all I did was help her out a little. Thank you, Sissy, for these great stories!

 

JOHNNYS VISITOR

By Sissy and K-rock

Johnny had been home from the hospital for two weeks and he was growing tired of spending the shifts he should have been working, alone. Roy had returned to work the shift right after Johnny's accident. He knew that Johnny was in good hands in the hospital with the special attention that Dixie and the other nurses bestowed upon him. A small piece of Roy was a little jealous, but Roy was confident that his relationship with Johnny was a solid one.

The day Johnny came home from the hospital was the end of a shift for the guys, and they had three days off before they had to return to work.

During those three days each of the guys lavished one another with lots of love, and most especially, they lavished Johnny with extra attention, his movements hindered by the ankle cast and sling. The nights were spent in the new bed together, making love, and sleeping in their respective partners arms, and the days were filled with chores, and erotically pleasuring each other. Moans, groans, squeals, and screams of pleasure echoed through the house throughout the day and into the night--all night sometimes!

Tired of being cooped up in the house, Johnny decided to go outside and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful day. The furthest he could venture outdoors with the cane was out to the deck behind the home he shared with Roy. He settled himself down on the chaise lounge, relaxing in the warm sunshine, placing a tall glass of iced tea on the small table next to him.

Johnny sighed as he laid back. Relaxing seemed to be all he did when his lovers were not around. None of them wanted him to overexert himself so he would heal faster and lose the cast and sling.

Johnny smiled to himself, remembering that Hank and Mike were due to be punished for having sex in the hospital, while Johnny lay comatose in his hospital bed. His lovers wanted him to get well quickly so he would be able to fully assist with administering the punishments.

As he stretched out in the lounge chair, with the warm rays of the sun cascading over his exposed skin, and sweet daydreams of making love to Roy filled his mind, a visitor interrupted his erotic thoughts.

"How are we doing this bright beautiful morning?"

Johnny nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of the voice. He used his hand to shield his eyes from the sun in order to get a view of his visitor, and shifted his body in the chair, hoping to conceal the obvious bulge in his now way-too-snug pants.

"Hi Dix! What are you doing here?"

Dixie dropped into the chair beside Johnny with a huge wicked smile on her face.

"Oh, I was in the neighborhood and I thought I would drop in on my favorite Paramedic. I wanted to see how you were doing. I know Roy returned to work today and I thought maybe you could use a little company and see if there was anything I could do to help you."

Dixie continued to grin at Johnny. He was looking a little uncomfortable sitting in his chair, because the grin was the same grin she had used on him in the hospital. The one that said 'I know a secret.'

Johnny squirmed in his seat. He hadn't had the chance to ask Roy about his time in the hospital and if Dixie may have caught the guys up to something. He had been a little nervous about speaking to Roy about it in front of the guys, and, over the past three days since coming home from the hospital, he and Roy were never alone.

Dixie reached over and touched Johnny's arm hoping to get him to relax, causing him to nearly jump right out of the chair.

"Johnny would you relax. I don't bite." Dixie exclaimed, smiling, as she said to herself, 'unless you want me to!'

"I know Dix, it's just…well…I mean…uh, I wasn't expecting any company today and you kind of caught me off guard that's all." Johnny stutters, confused as to why she was here.

"Are you sure there's nothing more to it Johnny?" Dixie asked keeping the smile pasted to her face.

"Of course I am."

"Okay then, how about I fix us some lunch? It's nearly noon, and I'm sure you are hungry.

"You don't have to do that Dixie. I am more than capable of looking after myself." Johnny replies, trying to think of some way to get rid of her.

Patting Johnny on the arm she replied. "I know that, Johnny, but I think you deserve a little extra TLC so you can be your old self again. I'm sure that Roy and the guys can hardly wait for you to get back on your feet. Now you just sit here and let me take care of everything." Dixie stands to go in the house.

Johnny figured he had better do what he was told because he certainly wasn't up to doing any marathons.

"Okay Dixie, I'll sit and relax. I believe the kitchen is well stocked. The guys…uh, I mean Roy, made sure we had plenty to eat in the house. Chet and Marco have been cooking and bringing food over!"

Dixie smiles knowingly at Johnny, winking at him as she walks in the house. She knew the guys had a hand with helping Johnny out. She had driven by a few times over the past three days, and the guy's cars were always parked in the driveway, all hours of the day and night. Inwardly, she was curious about the goings on inside the house, but with the drapes drawn all the time, she couldn't even peek inside the windows to see anything. But now, with Johnny home alone, Dixie figured that maybe he would fess up to her and tell.

Inside the kitchen, Dixie did indeed find it well stocked. She decided to make soup and sandwiches for two. While the soup was on the stove, Mother Nature called, so Dixie went off in search of the bathroom to take care of business.

On her way down the hallway that led to the bathroom, Dixie noticed the doors to the bedrooms were partly open.

'I'll take just a quick peek! Heck maybe I'll find out all I need to know.' She thought.

Dixie walked over to the master bedroom and carefully pushed opened the door the rest of the way. She walked inside, and looking around, Dixie noticed nothing more than Roy and Johnny's underwear and socks and other things lying about. She had known for a while now that the two men lived together. Although this was the first time she had the opportunity to see that they actually shared a bed together.

Quickly, Dixie left the room and walked across the hall to check out the other one. When she stepped inside, she couldn't believe the sight before her eyes!!! Two king-sized beds, adorned with satin sheets, and six plump pillows lined up across the head of the bed, filled most of the space in the large room. A large dresser in one corner of the room, held an assortment of sex toys and lots of K-Y jelly. But, before she had the chance to back out of the room so she wouldn't be caught, an angry voice boomed out behind her.

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN THIS ROOM! THIS SURE AS HELL AIN'T THE KITCHEN!"

The loud, booming, angry voice behind her caused Dixie to jump about three feet, and she whirled around to look in the face of a very angry, yet very terrified man.

"JOHNNY! You nearly gave me heart failure! Why are you sneaking up on me? What is this room?"

Johnny leaned against the doorframe, his body trembling with fear, and all color draining from his face. Dixie reached out to hold onto him, afraid that he was going to faint on her. "Johnny! It's OK! Just relax."

Suddenly, without warning, Johnny's knees buckled and he collapsed onto the floor. In one swift movement, Dixie was kneeling at his side as Johnny suffered the syncopal episode. Dixie assumed it was from fear, fear of what she had discovered.

After about a minute, Johnny began to come around. Dixie soothingly spoke to him as he was waking.

"It's okay Johnny. Everything will be okay. Your secret is safe with me."

Johnny stared at Dixie, trembling under the gentle, warm touch of her caring hands. He was so afraid. Afraid of losing everything. Everything that meant the world to him--his job, Roy, and, even the guys, his lovers. Afraid that if their secret, the secret of how much they all love each other, and mean to each other, was ever revealed, they ALL would loose everything. That thought alone was such a heavy burden to bear.

"Please Johnny! Relax!" Dixie continued to reassure him, "I promise you! I will never tell! I began to suspect while you were in the hospital that you and all the guys had a special relationship together. I've noticed for some time now the closeness among the six of you. A closeness that was from more than just working closely together. I just didn't know for sure how deep it went until now. I happen to think it is wonderful. You don't need to hide anything from me."

With Dixie's assistance, Johnny managed to get himself up off the floor, and over to the bed, and sat down on the edge. His body still trembled under her touch, even after Dixie's reassurance that what she had discovered was in fact okay with her, and that she would keep their secret.

"Johnny, will you talk to me?"

Johnny looked up into Dixie's deep blue eyes with his frightened brown ones. "Dixie, I really don't know what it is you want me to say to you. How about that you were snooping where you didn't belong?"

"How about you tell me about you, Roy, and the guys?"

Dixie saw the fear in his eyes again, felt his lean body shaking with the fear that gripped him, not wanting to let go, and she thought he looked a little pale.

"Johnny would you just relax! I am an open-minded person, and I think it is very sweet that you all have found love among one another."

Johnny sighed, and nervously said to her, "OK Dixie, but you have to promise me that you will never say a word to anyone!"

Dixie smiled at her friend, and placed a loving hand on his shoulder. She looked directly into his big beautiful brown eyes.

"So it is true. You are all involved with each other. I've had a feeling for a long time that you and Roy were involved, but I only suspected about the others."

'Oh god what have I done. She really didn't know about all of us being together. I just confirmed things with her. Hank and the others will kill me. They'll kick me out of the club.' Johnny thought as he rocked back and forth on the end of the bed, his good arm clutching his stomach, and his whole body shaking with fear.

Dixie gripped both of Johnny's shoulders, trying to calm him down, yet study this man she knew so well.

"Johnny, I want you to stop this. I know you're scared, but everything is okay, I promise. I will never tell a single soul."

When Johnny began to settle down some, Dixie wrapped her arms around him tight and soothed him. She found it very erotic thinking about how much these men must love each other, and she hoped that maybe at some point she could get a chance to watch them make love to each other.

Just the mental picture of THAT happening was enough to get her all hot and bothered, and very wet! Holding Johnny in her arms was a little bit too tempting, so while she still had her wits about her, Dixie quickly left the ranch.

**********

When Roy got off the next morning, he arrived at the ranch in record time. The shift had been so busy the day before he was only able to give Johnny one quick call before lunch. He desperately missed his lover and best friend. He hated not working with him. Plus, because they had a replacement, the 5 lovers were unable to show any affection towards each other, other than a stolen kiss now and again when Johnny's replacement wasn't around. The guys were all very horny and agreed to stop over at Roy and Johnny's home after each of them did a few errands.

Roy smiled to himself as he remembered returning from a run, and seeing the guys scurrying across the concrete floor of the bay, towards the dayroom, tucking in shirts, and zipping up pants as they went. Roy saw them in the rearview mirror as he was backing the squad in, and knew Kyle wondered what he was grinning about. Roy quickly went into Cap's office when he got out of the squad, and while Kyle was out back washing and hanging hose, Roy was having his own hose washed!!!! It must have the quickest blow job he ever had! He was getting hard again just thinking about it, and he was really hoping Johnny was in the mood for some playtime!

Roy parked the car in his usual spot in the driveway next to Johnny's Rover, and swiftly bounded up onto the front veranda. He unlocked the door and scooted inside, calling Johnny's name out as he shut the door. He got no answer from his friend in return. Alarmed, he began to search the house.

Stepping down into their den, Roy immediately found Johnny. Using his good arm to clutch the one in the sling, Johnny was rocking back and forth on the couch, seemingly unaware of Roy presence, with tears streaming down his cheeks as he stared off into his own little world.

Roy first thought that Johnny was hurt. He quickly ran to his lover, and knelt on the floor in front of him. Placing gentle hands on Johnny's shoulders, he spoke softly, "Johnny? Baby? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Come on and speak to me Sweeheart. You are scaring me!"

Johnny finally looks into Roy deep blue eyes, focusing on his face, "She knows Roy, she knows!"

"Who knows and what do they know?"

Roy was really getting concerned for his friend. Johnny only acted this way when he was terrified that Hank, and Hank alone, was going to punish him for something.

"Dixie, Roy! She know about us."

Roy smiled at his lover. He didn't mind the fact that Dixie knew about him and Johnny. He was so in love with Johnny that it didn't matter to him. He knew Dixie would never say anything to anyone about the two of them.

"Relax Sweetheart. It's okay if she knows about the two of us."

Johnny shook his head. "No, Roy, she knows about all of us! Hank is going to be so mad at me. I didn't mean to confess, but she convinced me she knew, but she only suspected. Oh god Roy! What am I going to do. Hank will make me leave the club, and I don't want to lose everyone. I don't want to lose you. I love you. I love the guys all so much, I'll die if I lose you all." The tears streamed down Johnny's face as his body shook violently, fear overwelming him once again.

Johnny continues to explain as he holds tightly onto Roy's hands, "She came over yesterday, Roy. I found her in our bedroom--the spare bedroom, the one that we all share together. Oh Roy, what am I going to do? I don't want to lose everyone."

Roy embraced his lover and best friend, trying to calm him down by speaking soothing words to him, and rubbing his back, and just as he feels Johnny beginning to calm down, he hears a noise at the door and looks up.

Standing in the doorway were Hank, Mike, Marco, and Chet.

They had heard every word that Johnny said.

The same gut-wrenching fear that had shaken Johnny to the core suddenly overwelmed Roy, causing his heart to pound in his chest, and his palms to become soaking wet. He instantly came to the decision that if Johnny was forced to leave the club because of this incident, Roy would also leave. The love he had for this man--the love of his life, his friend of many years, and partner in everything, outweighed his desire to be in any club. Like Johnny, Roy loved the all four of the other guys dearly, but his heart belonged to Johnny.

"Hank! How long have you guys been standing there?" Roy asked in a voice shaking with fear.

Hearing Hank's name sent Johnny into another fit of panic. Shaking violently from fear, he pushed himself out of Roy's arms and fell back onto the floor, curling into the fetal postion, with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get us into trouble. Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!" Johnny repeats over and over as he blindly moves away from everyone, forgetting where he is as his mind goes back to his childhood, and the many beatings and abuse he endured for petty things.

Hank's heart was broken over the sight of Johnny falling apart because he feared him, or what he was afraid Hank might do to him. Hank couldn't bear the thought that any man under his command would fear him that much. He glanced at the other guys and saw that their hearts, too, were broken over what they were witnessing.

Hank quickly moves across the room, kneeling down beside Johnny, and holding him tightly, "Johnny, stop it. I'm not angry with you. Now just stop it." Hank said as he splayed kisses on the top of Johnny's head. Hank now realized he should have set things straight with Dixie long before now. He should have done so just after she caught him and Roy kissing in Johnny's hospital room.

Johnny was so consumed with his terror that the only words that he could hear from Hank's lips were that he had done wrong. His mind could only hear his uncle saying that he needed to be punished for doing wrong. Johnny pulled from Hank's arms and curled back into the fetal position on the floor, crying uncontrollably as he tried to escape from the demons in his mind.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't punish me. Please don't hurt me. I'll be a good boy! I'll be good! I promise!"

Roy dropped down on the floor to wrap his arms tightly around Johnny. He began to soothe and calm his lover with kisses and comforting words. He needed to get Johnny back to reality. Roy understood the fear, more so than the others, knowing about Johnny's horrible childhood.

"Johnny, Sweetheart, it's me, Roy. Babe, I love you very much, and no one is going to hurt you. No one is angry with you. Babe, please listen to me." Roy sat on the floor facing Johnny, with his legs wrapped around him, holding him close to his chest, and gently rocking him. He dropped gentle kisses all over Johnny's head and face as he whispered sweet, calming words to him.

Hank continued to kneel near Johnny, and rubbed a soothing hand up and down his back. With all the attention Johnny was receiving, the message was finally registering in his brain that he was receiving love, not anger or abuse or punishment. After several minutes, he finally looked up into Roy's face, tears continuing to stream from his deep, brown eyes.

Roy smiles as he realizes that Johnny has calmed down and is aware of his surroundings. "Now that's better, Babe. Listen to me now. Everything is going to be okay. Hank says so."

"He....he...does." Johnny choked out between sobs.

"Yes, I do, Johnny. I'm not angry with you. You had no way of knowing. Everything will be okay." Hank assures Johnny in a quiet, calming voice.

The sight of Hank smiling at Johnny reassured him that he wasn't in trouble, and he looked at Hank, with a little ray of hope in his eyes, "You're not going to punish me, then, and make me leave the club."

Hank cupped Johnny's face with his hands and used his thumbs to wipe away the tears that still streamed down his lover's face. "Never Johnny. I would never punish you or make you leave the club for something like this. You were tricked. I know that and so does everyone else."

With that Hank leaned in and brushed his lips over Johnny's. He gently applied pressure with his tongue, seeking entrance. Johnny carefully separated his lips and allowed Hank to love him. The kiss was deep and lung sucking. The need for air was the only thing that broke the kiss, with both men breathing hard as they tried to refill their lungs with much-needed oxygen.

"Are you okay now?" Hank inquires, concern and love filling his voice.

Johnny nods as his tears begin to subside, "I was just so afraid."

"I know you were and I'm sorry. You should have been told about Dixie catching Roy and I sharing a kiss at the hospital. I'm sorry that we didn't tell you." Hank hugs Johnny and stands up, helping Johnny to his feet.

Roy still had his arms around his lover as they stood, and he could tell that the trembling was beginning to diminish in Johnny's body. Roy felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of both his shoulder's and Johnny's. Johnny's tears ceased, and he looked around at all his friends and lovers, a look of pleading for love filling his eyes.

"I do think a little loving is in order here for Johnny." Hank declared, motioning for the others to join them.

Mike, Marco, and Chet walked over and joined Roy and Hank as they all embraced Johnny, each of them giving him tender kisses and loving caresses. They, too, assured Johnny that everything would be okay.

The five lovers then picked Johnny up and carried him into their bedroom. They carefully laid him down on the huge bed and began to undress him. They wanted to show him just how much he was loved by each and every one of them.

Once everyone's clothes were removed, Hank began to scatter light kisses over Johnny's face and neck, beginning at his left ear. He lightly licked and nipped his way around to Johnny's cheekbone and then placed his lips over Johnny's lips. Hank could feel his own cock growing hard from what he was doing. He slipped his tongue into Johnny's mouth when Johnny parted his lips. Hank swabbed the inside of the hot cavern, tasting Johnny's own distinct flavor. To Hank, the taste was very arousing.

Chet and Marco, kneeling on either side of Johnny's body, nipped, licked and tugged at his dusky pink nipples causing them to become taut and hard little pebbles. They both felt their own cocks growing hard as they continued the loving ministrations to their lover's writhing body.

As Hank continued to kiss his way around and over Johnny's face, neck, and throat, he reached over between Chet's legs, and grasped the rapidly growing organ, gently squeezing it, and eliciting a moan from Chet.

Roy placed his hot mouth onto Johnny's long, beefy cock. Roy could feel it grow inside his mouth from the other pleasures that Johnny was receiving. Roy glanced over and saw what Hank was doing, so he reached over between Marco's legs and grasped Marco's cock. Marco moaned from Roy's touch.

Mike began the task of readying Johnny's ass for entry. He first used his fingers, mouth and tongue to get the orifice stretched for entry. Once Mike felt he had worked it enough, he inserted a vibrator into Johnny's ass and turned it on low. Mike worked it over Johnny's prostate.

Using one hand, Mike stroked the device in and out of Johnny's love tunnel. With the other hand, Mike reached between Roy's legs and latched onto his ball sack. Roy's own cock was semi-erect until Mike touched him, and then suddenly the shaft grew rock hard. Roy moaned and hummed from the touch, his mouth filled with the cock he loved to suck.

Johnny moaned with pleasure from all the attention. Each lover stopped at intervals to look at Johnny. Johnny's eyes were dilated and glazed over with passion. Johnny instinctively raised his hips to push himself deeper into Roy's hot cavern. The humming and moaning Roy was doing was enough to send Johnny over the top. Without warning, Johnny screamed as his balls tightened, and he shot a gallon of hot cum down Roy's throat. Roy continued to lick and suck on Johnny's cock until he milked Johnny dry.

When Roy had slurped up all the love juices Johnny had to offer, he positioned himself between Johnny's legs, and entered him with one even thrust. Roy knew from the attention that Johnny's love tunnel had received over the last few days, and from the loving attention Mike had just lavished on Johnny's hole, that Johnny was more than ready to receive his long, beefy cock.

Johnny, who was lost in a sea of ecstasy, grunted from the fast action Roy took. Roy stopped long enough to be sure that Johnny was indeed okay, and when he was sure, Roy began deep, long, even thrusts, and, before long, shouted out his love for his lover as he emptied his cum deep into Johnny's bowels.

Marco, Chet, Mike, and Hank each took turns making love to Johnny, and bestowing unbelievable pleasure on him, emptied their own cum deep inside him as the finale to their lovemaking.

When Hank shot his load of love into a tired, but happy, Johnny, they all noticed he had a light sheen of sweat covering his body from the exertion of making love. Roy, Hank, and Marco began to gently rub and caress Johnny's body to relax him from the session.

Mike and Chet left the bedroom and walked into the bathroom. They began to fill the huge oversized whirlpool tub Roy and Johnny had had installed when they had the large shower built. The tub was large enough to accommodate all of them. When it was filled to the perfect level, the two returned to the bedroom to signal that everything was ready.

Roy placed a bag over Johnny's casted foot and secured it. Hank picked up Johnny in his arms, and with the other four following, carried their friend and lover into the bathroom, and carefully placed him into the water. Each one of them knelt around the large tub, picked up a washcloth, and gently washed Johnny's entire body, cleansing him.

Johnny was in heaven with all the attention being given to his body, and he just moaned as he was lost in the throes of constant arousal and passion. A moan of pleasure escaped when, with Hank holding his shoulders so he wouldn't slip further in the tub, Marco and Chet each raised his legs so Roy could check Johnny's well-loved ass, and gently cleanse him, making sure to remove any excess cum that remained. Roy noticed that Johnny's cock was beginning to respond to the attention he was giving his ass, so he quickly completed his task, and then leaned over to plant a quick kiss on the tip of Johnny's penis, bringing another groan from his sweetheart.

When they were finished bathing him, they carefully removed Johnny from the tub, and dried him off. Johnny was half asleep from the tender-loving care he had received. Hank gently carried Johnny into the master bedroom, Mike pulled back the covers, and Hank placed Johnny in the center of the bed he shared with Roy. Mike gave Roy a quick kiss, and Roy slipped in beside his best friend and lover, wrapping his arms lovingly and protectively around him. The sheet was pulled up over the two lovers and soon they were fast asleep.

Hank and Mike left the ranch to take care of some business that needed attending to. They were going to pay a visit to one Miss Dixie McCall.

Chet and Marco stayed to clean up the spare bedroom and prepared it for the next session of lovemaking among the lovers. Later, Chet and Marco, two best friends and lovers, would prepare a feast for everyone.

**********************

After a quick stop by their home to change clothes, and pick up a few items to take over to the ranch, Hank and Mike continued on their way to Dixie's apartment, arriving in a very short time.

Dixie really wasn't very surprised when she opened the door to find Hank and Mike standing there. She felt bad about the trick she played on Johnny the day before, and she knew perfectly well that he was upset when she left, even though Johnny assured her that he was fine.

But, Dixie tried to look surprised when she greeted her visitors, "Why Hank, Mike! Come in, please!" She opens the door, allowing them to enter her apartment, and admiring their tight asses as they walk by her. Dixie closes the door and looks at them, a sly smile on her face, "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit."

Hank narrowed his gaze on Dixie briefly before he spoke in a steely voice, "Cut the Miss Innocent routine! I think you know the answer to that as well as we do, Miss McCall."

"You're being so formal, Hank! Please! Call me Dixie!"

Hank replies sternly, "I think I'll stick to the formalities, thank you."

Dixie nodded, gesturing for both of them to have a seat on the couch, which they do, "Could I get either of you coffee?" Both of them shake their head, and Dixie sits in the chair across from them, "So, I assume that you're here to see me about my visit with Johnny yesterday. Am I right?"

Hank sits back, folding his arms, as he nods, "Very good, Miss McCall. I can see you're one very smart woman. Nosey, but smart!"

Dixie smiled wickedly at her two guests, "I try to have the upper hand on most situations, Hank."

Hank gives her an evil smile in return, "Good. I can see that this won't take very long."

"So am I to assume you are here to scold me about the little trick I played on Johnny yesterday." Dixie says, a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"I see we are on the same wave length." Hank replied, nodding his head.

Dixie sighed, and leaned back in the chair, crossing her arms, and her long legs as she replied, "Well, I'm sorry if I intruded into your business, Hank, but I really hate being in the dark about things."

Mike glares at her, speaking quietly, "Things that aren't any of your damn business."

Hank squeezes Mike's hand and continues, "Roy and Johnny have always said you had a talent for finding things out."

"Yes, Hank, and believe me, not much gets past me. In fact I've known for sometime now, or should I say I have suspected for some time now, that Roy and Johnny are involved with each other. After seeing their bedroom yesterday, my suspicions about them were confirmed."

"Johnny and Roy's love life isn't the reason Mike and I are here."

Dixie smiles, "Of course it isn't. It has to do with the six of you involved with each other. Am I right?"

Hank agrees with a nod, "Very perceptive, Miss McCall. Now I want to know why you tricked Johnny yesterday. You could have very easily come to me and questioned me about it. You and I are very well aware of what you witnessed in Johnny's hospital room!"

"Yes Hank, I could have, but you guys all protect each other. I was very intrigued about what I saw, and I didn't think you would have given away any secrets."

"So your intrigue, or let's call it what it really is---noseyness---to find out more about us, drove you to trick Johnny? Am I right?"

"Yes Hank, you're right. But, I do need to know how is he doing? I know he was upset yesterday when I left the ranch, even though he said he was fine."

Mike continues to glare at Dixie, and Hank answers her, also leveling a stern stare at her.

"Well, Miss McCall, to answer you question, he was very upset. In fact he was still very upset when Roy arrived home after shift today." Hank narrowed his gaze at Dixie. "I want you to tell me why you had to trick him the way you did. I thought he was your friend. I'm sure you're very well aware that Johnny is vulnerable and tricking him scared him half to death."

Mike interrupts, "And, Miss McCall, he was so frightened that he was going to be punished, that he was literally shaking with fear. It took about 30 minutes for Roy and Hank to calm him down."

Dixie waves off their responses with a flick of her wrist, "Yes, yes, I know how vulnerable he is, and I'm sorry. My curiosity got the best of me after what I witnessed in the hospital, and I figured that Johnny would be the only one that would give up the secret to me."

Both Hank and Mike start to interrupt, but Dixie raises her hands to quiet the two men as she continues, "I want you to know that I have no problem with you all loving each other. I told Johnny that yesterday. In fact, I think it is rather romantic how deeply you all care for each other the way you do, and I happen to think if you want to show each other that love then that's up to you all. Your secret is safe with me, Gentlemen. I will tell no one."

The evil, wicked grin appears again on Dixie's face, as she continues to speak, a touch of desire filling her voice, "In fact, I get very aroused, and hot, and my juices flowing, just thinking about you all making love to each other. I wouldn't be opposed to…let's say...being able to watch all of you in action one day. That is---if you're willing." Dixie twitched her eyebrows at the now smiling men as she waited anxiously for their reaction and response.

Both men looked at each other with a huge smile on their face, and a huge bulge in their pants at the thought of having someone watching them make love.

Hank grins, as he caresses Mike's hand, "That might be a possibility, Miss McCall. But, it is something I will definitely have to discuss with the others first, and get unanimous approval."

Dixie nodded, "Fine. Then you'll let me know."

"Most definitely."

Hank and Mike rise from Dixie's couch so they could leave. Dixie stopped them briefly.

"Hank, please tell Johnny for me that I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I promise I will tell him in person later on."

Hank nods in agreement, "I will, Miss McCall."

Before Hank and Mike walk out the door, Hank narrows his gaze on Dixie one last time.

"Oh, and Miss McCall for the record, in the future I want you to refrain from just dropping by the ranch without being invited first. I tend to get very cranky with anyone that upsets any of my men, and I'm sure you don't want to see me get upset. If you do, you can be assured you will be dealt with harshly!" Hank returned the wicked grin that Dixie had had on her face though most of their conversation.

Dixie asks with a smart-alec tone in her voice, "OH? Is that a threat Hank Stanley?"

Hank raises an eyebrow as he glares at her, "Nope. That's not a threat! That's a promise! Do you understand or do I need to ban you from visiting----ever?"

"Yes, Hank, of course, I understand completely. I promise I won't drop by uninvited ever again. And, again, I am sorry for any problems I may have caused."

"Good."

Hank and Mike nod their heads towards her in thanks as they leave, and Dixie closes the door. She stands at the window watching the sexy asses of the two men as they walk to Mike's truck.

*****************************************

Outside in Mike's truck, Hank looks at his lover as he unzips Mike's pants and lovingly strokes his engorged cock.

"So Lover, what do you think? Do you think this is something the guys would be okay with? Should we run this by them or should we just drop it all together?" Hank asks, rubbing the pre-cum over the tip of Mike's cock.

Mike leans over and claims Hank's mouth. After giving his lover a tongue-filled kiss, groaning as he feels like he is about to explode because of what Hank's hands are doing, Mike grins, "I think it is something to be considered. Personally I would love to have an audience." He twitches his eyebrows, and continues, "Especially such an approving audience. Besides it may be a way to ensure she keeps her mouth shut in the future. After all, we do have all those toys in the playroom--if you know what I mean. We could alway restrain her and take pictures."

Hank grins. "I do love the way you think, Babe!" Hank claims Mike's hot mouth for a tongue-filled kiss, his hands busy fondling his lover's cock. Breaking the kiss a few minutes later, he leans over to take Mike's big cock in his mouth, and slurps up all Mike has to give when he explodes down Hanks throat.

Neither man was aware of Dixie watching them from her apartment window.

After Hank sat back up, and shared another kiss with Mike, he looked at his watch, "Well I guess it's time to return to the ranch. I'm starved. We can all have some lunch and talk about this."

Mike reached over and gave Hank's member a squeeze before he started the truck and drove away.

Dixie watched the truck drive off, screaming out as she brought herself to her own orgasm, smiling, hoping that soon she would have a mouth or fingers to assist her! She sighs. A thick, beefy cock would just be too much to hope for.

************************

Inside the ranch house, Marco and Chet were putting the finishing touches on a splendid lunch for a crowd of hungry men. Marco was setting the table up when Hank and Mike walked in. Hank looked over the feast that was displayed before him.

"Oh WOW! That looks wonderful! Marco, you and Chet did a fabulous job!" Hank said as he claimed each of them for a lung-sucking kiss.

"So, did you give Dixie hell, Hank?" inquired Marco, when he could breathe again.

"Mike and I will fill all of you in about everything over lunch." Hank explained, and then rubbing his hands together eagerly as he eyed the food, inquired about Roy and Johnny, "So are our sleeping beauties still sleeping?"

"I believe so, Hank. I haven't heard so much as a noise coming from their bedroom." responded Chet.

Hank grinned at the others, "Then I guess it's high time that they got up. We have to keep up our nourishment for later."

Hank then proceeded down the hallway towards Roy and Johnny's bedroom. He wanted to be the one to wake his two lovers. He needed to reassure both of them that everything was okay. What Hank had witnessed that morning nearly broke his heart. He loved each of his men very deeply and the thought of anyone of them being terrified like Johnny had been that morning made Hank's heart ache. He hoped he never had to witness such a thing again.

Silently opening the bedroom door, Hank saw Johnny snuggled against his lover's chest. Roy's arms were wrapped protectively around him. To Hank, Johnny looked like a vulnerable little boy who needed reassurance of the love that was there for him. Right then and there, Hank vowed that no one was EVER going to hurt any one of his men. Even if it meant they all had to leave LA and begin a new life elsewhere together. It was something that he really didn't relish. They all had their careers here, but if the need arose measures, then that action would be taken. The love they all had for each other ran deep.

For now the only problem they faced about their future together was that of one MIss Dixie McCall. Hank smiled as he gazed at the sleeping pair. The six lovers were going to make sure she kept her silence, and the plan that he and Mike had discussed on their way back to the ranch would be their ticket to that silence.

Hank walked over to Johnny's side of the bed and gently sat down. Roy opened his eyes when he felt the bed move, knowing that someone had joined him and Johnny on the bed. Hank reached over and placed a finger over Roy's lips so he would remain silent. He then took his hand and brushed a lock of hair back away from Johnny's face. Very lightly he traced the outline of Johnny's jaw with a finger. The gentle touch was beginning to cause Johnny to stir. Hank then leaned over and brushed a light kiss over Johnny's pink, tender lips.

Feeling the presence of the lips on his, Johnny surrendered to the kiss. He opened his mouth and granted his lover entrance. As soon as Hank darted his tongue into the hot cavern, and swabbed the inside of Johnny's mouth, Johnny knew it wasn't Roy who was kissing him. He cracked an eye open enough to see just who it was that was making love to his mouth with their tongue. When he saw that it was Hank, he reached up and cupped the back of Hank's head with his hand, and deepened the kiss, flicking his tongue with Hank's, each wrapping around the other.

Having Hank waking him up this way was the true sign to Johnny that Hank forgave him for divulging their little secret. Johnny could still feel Roy's arms wrapped securely around him. Johnny was overjoyed that he didn't have to give up the ones he loved.

Desperately needing air, the two lovers broke the kiss. Breathing deep, Hank and Johnny both gazed into each other's eyes. They communicated their love for each other in silence.

Hank gave Roy a quick kiss, and then told the two men, "It's time to get up. Marco and Chet have a wonderful lunch ready. We also have a lot to talk about?"

Hank noticed a look of concern cloud Johnny's face, and he hurried to reassure him, lightly caressing Johnny's face as he continued, "Relax, Johnny! Everything is fine, Hon. Mike and I just have a few things we would like to run past you, Roy, Marco and Chet."

Johnny was able to relax, finally, and asked, "Then everything is okay."

Hank stroked Johnny's cheek tenderly, "Yes, it is, my love. Mike and I went to see Dixie and she won't be coming by the ranch uninvited anymore."

Johnny cocked his eyebrow. Hank knew by the look he had a question on his mind.

"Don't worry, she'll keep our secret, and Mike and I have a plan to ensure it."

"What kind of a plan, Hank?" Roy inquired.

Hank reaches under the sheet to squeeze two half-erect cocks, and grinned, "Well, if the two of you want to know, then you better be getting those cute little asses out of bed and join the rest of us for lunch."

Hank gave both of them a quick kiss before he stood up. Roy tossed back the sheet that covered their naked bodies, bringing a grin to Hank's face as he saw their beautiful cocks, and he reaches out to gave each of the semi-erect cocks another gentle squeeze.

"I'll see you both in a few minutes in the dinning room."

Hank starts to walk out of the bedroom, and as he gets to the door, he turns to look at them, "You two have 10 minutes, so no hanky panky!" With a grin, he shakes his finger at them, and then closes the door.

Roy gets out of bed, and walks around to Johnny's side. Johnny stands up and they embrace, sharing a long, deep, passionate kiss. When Roy feels both cocks starting to respond, he pulls away with a smile, causing Johnny to groan at the loss of contact.

Roy laughs, "Sorry, Babe, but we better get dressed or we'll be in trouble!" Roy gives Johnny one more soft, sweet kiss, "Baby, I just want you to know I love you very much."

Johnny smiles, and gives Roy a short, quick kiss back, "I love you very much, too!"

Reluctantly, the two lovers separate, and quickly dress, and walk hand-in-hand to join the others for lunch.

********************************************

Seated around the table, each of the six lovers began to load up their plates with assorted sandwiches, finger vegetables and salads. Marco and Chet had outdone themselves on lunch. The group would be well nourished for later when they would explore each other. They were all looking forward to an afternoon of lovemaking and exploration of each other's bodies.

As they all begin to think about what was coming, these thoughts caused each of them to become fully erect inside the confines of their tight pants, and shortly there were six squirming men sitting around the table, moaning about how full they were, and they didn't mean their stomachs.

Hank laughs as he notices Mike also had about as snug a crotch as he did, and he looks at the other guys, "Before we begin to tell you about our visit this morning, if you all would like to unzip, go ahead."

Everyone sighed with relief as they unzipped their pants, and let out their engorged members. As they listened to Hank, they stroked themselves and/or the one next to them, so everyone had busy hands.

"Now I know that everyone here is curious about the visit Mike and I had with the wicked, evil, little Head Nurse. Am I correct?"

A chorus of yes's sounded around the table.

"Well, as I first guessed, Dixie suspected that we might all be involved with each other when she caught Roy and I during that kiss in Johnny's hospital room when he was unconscious."

Hank glanced over at Johnny and reached out to grasp his hand and gave it a little squeeze, "Johnny, I want to apologize to you for not letting you know about that sooner. Roy was upset and I was comforting him."

Hank could see by the look in Johnny's eyes that it was okay, and he continued, "Anyway, as you all know, she was nosing around here yesterday and discovered a few things, and then she tricked Johnny into spilling everything after he caught her in our bedroom."

Again Hank looked into Johnny's eyes. "I am very sorry what she put you through, and after Mike and I talked to her this morning, she is too!"

Giving Johnny's hand another squeeze he continued. He could see the relief in Johnny's eyes. Hank hated to see Johnny hurting.

"Anyway, back to the visit. She swears she'll keep our relationship a secret." He then grins at the others, "She also asked if it would be possible to watch us all sometime."

"Making love?" Chet squealed.

"Yes, Chet." Hank winked at Marco, as they all laughed at the squeal Chet let out.

Chet started to shake his head. He wasn't too sure if he relished the idea of a woman intruding on the pleasure the six lovers shared.

Hank can tell that Chet is about to object, and quickly continues, "Now Chet just relax, and let me finish."

Marco reaches over and grasped Chet's hands, and cock, and gave them a little squeeze, drawing a moan from him.

"Mike and I thought that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea."

Suddenly Roy's face begins to light up like a Christmas tree, and an evil, wicked smile spreads across his face. He was beginning to have an idea what was behind Hank's plan. He figured that just maybe if they got Dixie involved in some way, that she would have to keep her mouth shut in order to protect herself. Roy had always liked Dixie, but he didn't want even her to hinder the relationship he had with his lovers.

Mike squeezes Hank's cock as he looks at the other guys, "In fact, maybe we could make it a game that she won't soon forget."

Like Roy, the light began to shine inside each of their heads as they all began to realize just what Hank and Mike meant.

Chet asks Hank, "So, What are we are gonna do? Arouse her with some of our toys, while we entertain her with one of our love sessions."

Hank nods, "That's exactly what Mike and I had planned."

"Pictures, too?" Johnny asked excitedly.

Hank and Mike nod, with big grins on their faces, "Well now guys it just wouldn't be complete with out pictures now would it." Hank explains.

"I think I'm going to like this." replied Johnny. "That will sure teach her a lesson for inviting herself into our home and becoming just a little bit too nosey." Johnny grin became wicked. "And especially for tricking me."

Hank gave Johnny a loving kiss and squeezed his hand, and looked around at the others, noticing some pretty horny guys. "Well, now it's time to clean up. We have some serious plans to make. Let's do this first, though. Roy, Marco, and I will suck off Johnny, Chet, and Mike. And then when they cum, we'll switch." They all quickly suck each other off, and because they are so horny, it didn't take long.

As they are all getting zipped back up, Hank gives some last-minute instructions. "Roy, let's you and I clean up the dishes. Marco, since you and Chet made this delicious lunch for us, you two go in Roy and Johnny's bedroom and you can have about 30 minutes for yourselves. Mike, why don't you and Johnny make sure all the toys are ready to use, and also make sure the sheets have been changed."

Roy calls out to Marco and Chet as they hurry off, "Marco, our sheets are clean! We didn't do anything but sleep!"

Mike and Johnny quickly help Hank and Roy clear the dishes off the table, and then go do what Hank asked them to do. While Hank and Roy are doing the dishes, they are also playing with, kissing, touching, fondling, and caressing each other.

**********************

The six lovers continued to meet frequently at the ranch over the following three weeks. They did this for Johnny's comfort because he was still uneasy on his feet due to the ankle cast he sported. While they were together they lavished each other with love and experimented with new toys.

During the same period of time, Dixie would pull Roy off to the side on a regular basis when he came to Rampart on follow-up with a patient. She asked him many times when she would get the chance to be a spectator at one of their love sessions.

Each time, his only reply to her was, "In due time, Dixie. In due time." Roy smiled at how they were driving Dixie crazy. He felt she deserved to be kept waiting because of the trick she had pulled.

Dixie's own sexual appetite increased with anticipation of seeing a group of men that she cared about making love to each other. She also imagined Johnny making love to her. Something she had wanted for a long time. These erotic thoughts had almost made her orgasm several different times while she worked in the ER. This, of course, didn't go unnoticed.

At the end of the three weeks Roy brought Johnny back to Rampart so he could have his ankle and shoulder x-rayed. If he was healed enough, he could lose the cast and the sling.

Sure enough Johnny was fit as a fiddle and then some. Horny was more the word. Since his accident, his movements were restricted and he wasn't able to participate as easily with the love sessions. Now that he was freed of his restrictive apparrel, Johnny was going to make wild passionate love to Roy, Hank, Mike, Chet and Marco. The thoughts delighted him and aroused him, and he barely made it out of the hospital without grabbing Roy for a quickie.

Now that Johnny was back on his feet again with full mobility of all his joints, Hank finally placed the phone call to Dixie inviting her over to the ranch for a little chat, telling her to come at her convenience, implying that he wanted nothing to get in the way of her enjoyment and pleasure.

He also wanted to set the ground rules up first with her---the rules that all six of them had a hand in making up, before she could be a spectator. And before she would be allowed to watch, she would have to agree to said rules first, or there would be no show.

Dixie informed him she could be there the next afternoon.

Upon her arrival at the ranch just before noon the next day, Dixie was invited to join all of them for lunch that was being served out on the deck. Everyone smiled wickedly at their visitor.

"Please be seated Dixie. We won't bite you, unless, of course, you really want us too." Stated Hank as he twitched his eyebrows and grinned at her.

"Oh now that would most definitely be a plus, that is, if I get to chose who gets to bite me first." Replied Dixie, all the while staring devilishly across the table at Johnny.

Johnny squirmed in his seat. He was beginning to worry that maybe what they all had planned wasn't such a great idea. As much as he cared about Dixie as a friend, Johnny didn't like the idea of having to pleasure her. Inwardly he was a little scared that maybe he might like it just a little too much and want more. It had been many years since he had been with a woman, and in his mind and heart Roy and the guys were more than enough to satisfy his needs. Not to mention the fact he loved Roy more than life itself, and would die for that man, if necessary. It went without saying that he also loved Hank, Mike, Marco, and even Chet with all his heart, mind, body, and soul.

"Okay, Miss McCall, we have a few ground rules we want to run by you first. Is that okay." Hank asks as he stands in front of Dixie's chair.

"Why Hank, are we back to the formalities again?" Dixie asked, feeling a little frisky already.

"I think it's best at this time. So, how about it? Do you ready to hear about the rules?"

"Definitely. Please continue."

All the while Dixie talked she watched Johnny and licked her lips. In her mind she was willing to do most anything to be with this man. She had cared for him in the ER many, many times, and she knew every part of his anatomy well. In fact thinking about it was beginning to make her even wetter. She laughed to herself as she thought about the number of times she had gotten to handle his cock, too.

"Okay then, Miss McCall, I want you to listen carefully to the rules and if you don't agree to everything we want, then we call this off. This has to be totally consensual. Agreed?"

"Agreed Hank." Dixie looked over in Johnny direction. "Very much agreed."

Roy couldn't help but notice the long knowing sexy looks that Dixie had been bestowing on Johnny and how uncomfortable it seemed to be making him. Roy got up from the table, walked over to Hank ,and whispered into his ear.

"Hank, she's really making Johnny nervous. I really don't want Johnny to give her the release she'll want in the end. I will do it."

Hank nodded, he, too, could see how uneasy Johnny seemed to be. "Okay then lets get started. Now, first, Ms. McCall, I have a question that each of the guys wanted asked. Are you on birth control, and if not, will you be using any protection?"

Dixie laughs, shaking her head, "Don't worry, guys. I cannot get pregnant! And, even if I did, I would not hold you all responsible."

Roy shakes his head, and motions to Hank that he wants to talk, and Hank nods. Roy looks at Dixie, "Dix, that was not the question. Are you on birth control? I know you aren't old enough to have gone through menopause, and we do not wear condoms."

Dixie takes a deep breath, and sighs, as she answers the question, "You don't have to worry about me getting pregnant. I was born with only one ovary, and had so many problems when I was younger with endometriosis, that 10 years ago I had a partial hysterectomy. So, no, I am not on birth control, and cannot get pregnant!"

The other guys nod in satisfaction with her answer, and Hank continues.

RULE NO. 1 - The number one rule in our club is that we only provide sexual pleasure, and we do not harm or hurt anyone. We have a safe word in case anything that is done gets to be too much. All of us have been loved, and punished, and the safe word was only used one time. We are not going to hurt or harm you, Ms. McCall, and if you ever feel it is getting to be too much for you, the safe word is Rampart.

RULE NO. 2 - Everyone in the room, including you, Miss McCall, will remove all clothing. But, in your case, they will be removed for you.

RULE NO. 3 - Miss McCall, you will be restrained in a harness and suspended from the ceiling. You will be unable to touch any of the erogenous parts of your body. You will not be allowed your release until we say.

RULE NO. 4 - You will watch us all make love to each other and you must keep your moaning to a minimum.

RULE NO. 5 - At any point during our little fuckfest together, anyone of us can, and will, frequently come over to where you're restrained, and touch any sensitive parts of your body and use some toys on you. You can give no objections, or you will be released. Again, we will not hurt you, and you can always use the safe word.

RULE NO. 6 - Once we have finished, provided you have followed all the rules, and done as you are told, one or more of us will give you the best fuck of your life and all the rest of us get to watch. You do not get to pick who fucks you, either. That will be our choice.

RULE NO. 7 - We will wait in the livingroom while the guys prepare everything, and once you leave that room, and walk down the hall towards the bedroom, you are putting your body in our hands. Understand this. We will never do anything to hurt you. But, you must be in total agreement to this whole thing.

Once again I tell you, if at any time you want to quit, just say the word Rampart. We'll stop everything and I want you to understand if we do quit, there will be no repeat session.

RULE NO. 8 - Last of all, we will be taking pictures, lots and lots of pictures. Some of them will be of you in restraints, some will be of you being pleasured periodically by several of us, and some will be of when you get fucked. You must understand, Miss McCall, that we want to ensure that you do keep all of this quiet, if you know what I mean."

The six lovers smile as they watch Dixie ponder the rules in her head. She stands up from the table and walks around it, seductively stroking each and everyone. finishing with Johnny. She stands behind the one she hoped would be the one to fuck her, and looked directly into Hank's eyes.

"I agree to all your rules. I fact I can hardly wait for all of this to begin."

The thoughts of being restrained by these men aroused Dixie, and to be totally nude added to the arousal. The crotch of her panties was already soaked. She could smell the juices and wondered if these six lovers could as well. She had a beautiful body and loved the idea of sharing it with them all.

"Good." Rubbing his hands together, Hank motioned for his men to begin the set up. He motions for Dixie to follow him to the livingroom.

Hank entertained Dixie while the others went off to set up the equipment they would be using. When everything was ready, Mike came into the livingroom to speak to Hank. They quietly talk for a few minutes, before Hank turns to Dixie.

"Miss McCall, they are ready for us, but they have asked me to ask you if you would like to take a shower first?"

Dixie thinks for a minute, wondering why they would want her to, and she decides that because she took one before she came over, she doesn't care to take another one. She figures it's just because they know how horny and wet she is. She smiles at Hank and Mike, "Thank you, but no. I took one before I came over here."

Hank nods, "OK, let the games begin then! And just remember this! Once you leave this room, you are voluntarily going with us."

Dixie just smiles and nods in agreement.

A man on either arm, Dixie is led to the spare bedroom. She was unsure just how they would be able to work everything out considering how little room there was left in the room with the two king-sized beds, that took up most of the space, in addition to a large dresser, and a small chair.

When Mike opened the bedroom door, the sight was enough to send shock waves of pleasure cascading through her body. The bed was adorned with red satin sheets. Raspberry-scented candles were carefully placed around the room. Just inside the doorway, facing the bed, was the harness that would be used on Dixie. It was suspended securely from the ceiling. In various spots around the bedroom were cameras set up on tri-pods. Chet, Roy, Marco and Johnny stood near the bed in all their naked glory. Dixie licked her lips as she studied each of the men before her.

Hank smiles when he sees her reaction, and also how well the guys set up everything. "Okay, Guys, how about you all help Miss McCall out of her clothes while Mike and I strip." Hank said as he stroked Dixie's cheek. The touch sent shivers down Dixie's spine.

The four guys walked over to Dixie, each of them with a smile and semi-erect cocks. Each of them lightly touched different parts of her body before they began to undress her.

Roy playfully, and very slowly, unbuttoned each button down the front of Dixie's sexy white blouse. Each time she tried to help, her hands were batted away. After the deed was done, Roy placed his hands inside the front of her blouse and slipped it off of her shoulders, dropping it onto the chair in the corner.

Johnny carefully unzipped and unbuttoned the back of Dixie's short, red skirt. He slipped his hands inside the waistband, and slid the garment down over her sexy hips, tossing it over on top of her blouse.

Dixie stood before the men covered only in a white, lacey bra, and red bikini panties, tied at the sides. A matching lacey garter belt molded her waist, and silk stockings were attached to the belt.

Marco and Chet each took a leg and unclipped the stockings from the garter clips. They carefully rolled each of them down over Dixie's long, sexy legs. Carefully, they each lifted one leg then the other to remove the stockings. Next the garter itself was removed. Both garments were tossed over on the chair on top of her blouse and skirt.

By this time, Hank and Mike had removed their own clothes. Hank walked over to Dixie, tracing a finger over her trim full figure, outlining her bra and panties. He could feel the heat that radiated from her pussy. He could also feel that she was dripping wet. He motions for the other guys to join him, and then spend a few minutes running their hands gently over Dixie's exposed skin. They only touch uncovered skin, which causes Dixie to feel even more aroused, and it is all she can do to keep from moaning. And, if possible, she feels her pussy become even wetter.

After a few minutes of this torture, Hank kneels in front of Dixie, and the other guys move away. Hank slowly unties first one side of her panties, and then the other side. He slowly removes the panties from her body, exposing her shaved mound to all the guys. Hank grins when he hears moans from the five guys behind him, and turns slightly to see five raging hard-on's behind him. He places a light kiss in the center of her mound, causing Dixie to shudder. Hank stands, nodding at Mike to continue.

Mike walks over to Dixie, and rubs his hands softly up and down her arms, causing another shiver to overwelm her, as goosebumps break out on her exposed arms. He unhooks the snaps on the bra that is covering Dixie's perfect breasts. From behind, Mike slips his fingers under the straps, and slides them down over Dixie's shoulders and arms, while reaching around to give the two breasts a gentle squeeze. Dixie, who had her eyes closed from all this attention, moaned quietly from the touches she was receiving. When she hears moans from the others, she opens her eyes to see five guys will fully erect cocks, big grins, and all of them touching each other.

With everyone completely undressed, the guys began the process of restraining Dixie. First Marco and Chet fastened padded wrist straps to both of Dixie's wrists. Then her hands were crossed and tied together. Lastly her hands were suspended above her head.

Roy and Johnny repeated the process of applying straps to Dixie's ankles. Mike then pulled a rope to lift Dixie so her feet were off the floor. The ankle straps were then attached to ropes and her legs were pulled apart so she hung spread eagle before them.

"Now, Dixie, do you want us to continue?" Inquired Hank.

There was no way Dixie was going to pass on this. She had been dreaming about it for the last few weeks.

"Please continue!"

Hank then opened one the drawers in the dresser that was in the room. He pulled something out, but Dixie couldn't tell exactly what it was at first.

Hank clutched his surprise in his hands as he walked back over on front of Dixie. "I have a surprise for you, Beautiful."

Hank opened his hands to reveal a string with 6 shiny ben-wa balls on it. Each ball was spaced about 5 inches apart, with one was on the very end of the string.

Dixie sucks in a deep breath. This encounter was getting better by the minute, and also much more difficult.

Hank runs his hand over the inside of her leg, "I'm going to place these inside your dripping wet pussy. I am gonna push my fingers deep inside you as I insert them. Okay?"

Dixie just nods in agreement, trying very hard not to moan.

Hank continues, rubbing one ball on her clit as he gets ready to insert it, "Now the trick is, as you watch the show before you, you have to keep all the balls in place, inside your pussy. Understand."

Dixie nods, clinching her teeth to keep from moaning again.

Hank gives her an evil grin, "Good, because if the entire string drops out, you won't be pleasured by any one of us today. Understand. You will go home horny and wet and miserable.

Dixie nodded, holding her breath as he pushes the first ben-wa ball between her wet folds.

"Okay now for each ball you keep in place, one of us will fuck your brains out. The whole string of balls won't fall out unless you lose the last one. There is no way you can use your muscles to suck them back in, either. Understand?"

Again Dixie nods, just wanting Hank to get them inside her.

"Good! Excellent! Now do you still want us to continue?"

"Yessssss."

Dixie knew it was going to be hard to hold onto the slippery balls. Her cunt was already dripping wet. Her juices were already running down the inside of her legs. One way or another she was going to keep the balls in place. She wanted to be fucked by each and every one of the men. It would also be the only way she could ensure that Johnny would fuck her---something she desperately wanted. She squeals in delight as Hank pushes the whole string all the way inside her.

When Hank withdraws his hand, it is soaked with Dixie's pussy juices. He turns to the other guys, licking one finger, and all of them just groan. He walks over to them, and allows each of them to have a lick. That was almost too much for Dixie. She flinches as she feels one of the ben-wa balls slip from her soaking-wet pussy.

Hank rubbed his hands together. "Okay men, let the fun begin."

Johnny had the cameras ready to snap pictures automatically. Once Hank gave the okay to begin, the cameras were turned on.

Each of the six lovers were already rock hard and very horny from all the preparation they had done, and from assisting with Dixie's restraint.

The six lovers pair off with their respective partners, and began to nibble, kiss and caress each other. Dixie watches at the show begins.

Hank walks up behind Mike and wraps his strong arms around his lover's body. He lightly strokes Mike's chest with the tips of his fingers, while licking a trail with his tongue up Mike's neck to his ear.

Mike begins to breath deeply from the caresses, and the licking causes him to shudder, and he has to use all his restraint to keep from cumming.

Hank slowly moves his fingers lower, until he reaches the tip of Mike's hard shaft. A drop of pre-cum glistens on the tip of the shaft. Hank runs his finger through the clear drop, lifts his finger to his mouth, and licks the fluid from his finger.

Turning Mike around to face him, Hank claims his mouth. Probing with his tongue, Hank shares the taste of the bitter pre-cum with his lover. Gradually Hank lowers himself to his knees, with the fully-erect organ hovering only inches from Hank's mouth, waving to him!

Hank slowly licks up one side and down the other of the big beefy organ, causing Mike to moan several times, and use his hands to hold on to Hank's shoulders. Hank then blew his hot breath over the wet tool. Mike shudders from the coolness that breezed by his member.

Hank glances over at Dixie. She was rolling her head around slightly, lost in the throes of passion. He could tell she was really aroused by what he was doing. Hank smiles, and then returns his attention to Mike's thick piece of meat.

Hank cups Mike's ball sack with his hand. He gently rolls the two jewels inside between his thumb and forefinger, applying light pressure. Mike moans again, and Hank can see that Mike is having trouble standing from the pleasure he is receiving.

Hank motions for Mike to move over to the end of the bed. Mike sits straddling the corner of the bed, leaning back and supporting himself with his arms so he could be sure to give Dixie to have a full view.

Hank then slips his hot mouth over Mike's hard, beefy cock. As he begins to deep-throat his lover, Hank starts to hum, causing Mike's already sensitive balls to contract, shooting his hot cum down his lover's throat. Hank milks Mike dry, then stands up, claiming his lover's mouth. The taste was enough to make Mike instantly hard again.

Briefly, Hank breaks away long enough to approach Dixie. He placed his hand directly between her legs, discovering that one of the balls had slipped out. He could feel her hot juices dripping. Hank leans in to place a kiss on her mouth. She greedily latched onto his lips and licked the cum that remained.

As quickly as Hank's mouth claims Dixie's mouth, he swiftly removes it, stroking her face as he walks back to Mike.

Dixie shudders and moans from the frustration, which causes another one of the ben-wa balls to slip from her body. "Dammit." She uttered sharply, and a little too loud, calling attention to the fact she lost another ball. Dixie clutched her pussy muscles together so she wouldn't loose any more, but the guys all know what happened, and Roy winks at Johnny.

"That was a mean trick Hank." A frustrated Dixie spews out, glaring at all the guys.

"Oh, but Dixie, it was part of the rules! Remember?" Hank laughs and goes back to the arms of his lover.

Hank gently pushes Mike back onto the bed. He kneels beside his lover, pushing his legs apart. Leaning over, Hank nibbles the shell of Mike's ear lightly, then whispers into Mike's ear. "I do think we are wearing her down. She has lost two balls. And don't worry about the kiss I gave her, my sweet Lover. It meant nothing to me!"

Mike smiles into the crook of Hank's neck and whispers back. "I know you're mine, Babe, so I'll never worry."

Then in one swift move, Mike rolls Hank over onto his back, his turn to pleasure his lover.

Dixie berated herself for loosing the ball. She knew now that she wouldn't ever be able to make love with Johnny once the fun ended. Roy would see to that. If she had only lost one ball, then maybe she would have gotten some of Johnny, but she just lost that chance. One thing Dixie knew was Roy was possessive of his lover and best friend. and that he would never share Johnny willingly with her.

Dixie turned her attention back to the bed. While Mike was beginning to make love to Hank, Roy was showering Johnny with pleasure. Dixie focused her attention on her two favorite Paramedics. A shiver ran down her back as she watched them lick, nibble and bite each other. Dixie softly gasps as she feels the 3rd ben-wa ball slip out of wet pussy.

Johnny lays back on the bed, spreading his long legs, as Roy kneels on the floor between them. He inhales Johnny's long, thick meat in one slurp. Roy deep-throats his lover, fondling Johnny's ball sack with his hands.

It only takes a few short minutes before Johnny erupts, shooting his load down his lover's throat. Roy swallows all that he can, save a tiny bit.

Johnny's long legs are quivering as Roy milks him dry. When Roy finishes, he stands up and does the same to Dixie as Hank did.

Dixie could taste Johnny on Roy's lips. Then, Roy surprised her by opening his mouth, and depositing some of Johnny's cum inside Dixie's mouth. The taste was overwhelming. Dixie savored every drop. She had a feeling this was going to be her only chance for a taste of Johnny, at least this time, and Dixie made up her mind that there would be another encounter down the road. Their tongues battle for a few seconds before Roy returns to his lover.

Roy walks back over to his lover and pushes Johnny back onto the bed. He places himself between Johnny's legs, and then slowly lifts his legs up and open for the entire world to see. Roy begins to lick and nip Johnny's meat and tongue his hole as Johnny moans and writhes about on the bed

Roy then uses his finger to stretch Johnny's orifice when he has lubed his hole sufficiently. When Roy felt Johnny was ready, he moves the tip of his hard shaft near his opening, and then leans over to kiss his sweetheart, asking him, "Babe, are you ready for me?"

Johnny just groans in reply, pushing his bottom against Roy's plump cockhead in answer to his question.

Roy grins, and slowly and very gently, pushes the tip of his cock in Johnny's hole. Once past the tight ring, Roy thrusts his rod deep into Johnny's love tunnel. After a few deep strokes, Roy empties his load inside Johnny's hot hole, calling out his lover's name as he cums. He leans over and takes Johnny's mouth in a deep, passionate kiss, listening to the moans filling the room. Roy glances over at Dixie, and smiles when he sees three little balls hanging from her wet pussy.

On the other side of the bed Hank lay on his back with Mike straddling his body facing away. Hank readied Mike's hole with his fingers and tongue. Soon Mike carefully lowered himself onto Hanks stiff member. Together with rocking rhythm, Hank soon emptied all he had deep into Mike's bowels.

Dixie continued to watch with pure enjoyment. This was the first time she had actually seen one man enter another man. The excitement caused another of the slippery ben-wa balls to slip from her dripping wet pussy. She tried to quickly cover up the gasp and moan that escaped from her lips. But, all six men heard her, and turned their heads in her direction.

"You only have two left, Dixie. You had better be careful!" Hank exclaims, as a chorus of laughter erupts in the room.

"Dammit." Dixie squealed.

The last to put on a show were Marco and Chet. The two lovers preformed for Dixie. Marco took Chet into his mouth and took all his lover and best friend had. Then Marco mounted Chet and emptied his load deep inside him.

When they all finished, they approached Dixie, and lavished her body with kisses and touches. They all hoped that Dixie would lose the last of the balls.

Dixie closed her eyes tight. As much as she enjoyed what was being done to her, she wasn't about to lose the remaining balls. She squeezed her pussy muscles together as tight as she could in her retraints.

Marco pressed on Dixie's clit. It was swollen from all the sexual excitement she had viewed, and touches she felt all over body. She shuddered from Marco's touch. No matter what they did to her over the next 15 minutes, Dixie held onto the last two balls.

Finally, when Hank felt the guys had pretty well driven Dixie wild, he ordered her released from her restraints.

Once they had her unshackled and down on the floor, Dixie was too weak to stand. Marco and Mike carry her over to the bed and lay her on her back in the middle of the first king-size bed.

Johnny and Chet went to man the cameras so they could get some nice close-up shots of Hank pleasuring, and Roy fucking Dixie.

Roy and Hank lay down on each side of Dixie and begin to pleasure her body as her reward for keeping the last two ben-wa balls inside her.

Dixie moaned from the attention. Although a little disappointed that Johnny wasn't the one providing her with pleasure, Dixie was still pleased with everything that was being done to her. And she was more than ready to cum!

The other guys stood around and watched Hank and Roy with Dixie. They were still aroused from what they were watching, and had their hands all over themselves and each other.

As Hank and Roy lay on either side of Dixie, they nipped, sucked, and licked her entire body. Using his long fingers, Hank slipped them inside Dixie's pussy and retrieved the last of the ben-wa balls.

Hank then planted a kiss on her clit. He licked and sucked inside her pussy for several minutes sending Dixie over the edge. Her body quivered and shook as Hank continued to apply attention to the clit. Roy restrained her hands above her head so she couldn't move Hank's head away. Roy also leaned over and suckled her very erect pink nipples as Hank brought Dixie to several violent orgasms with his mouth.

When Hank felt she had enough, he stopped. Roy then moved between her legs, spread them a little more, and entered her with one swift move. After only a few strokes Roy emptied his load deep inside her womb as Dixie screamed in pleasure.

Everyone pulled away and watched as Dixie brought herself back to reality. She lay on the bed smiling as she looked from one man to the other. Finally she spoke, "So when do we get to do this again?"

The six lovers looked at each other, then down at Dixie, then over at Hank.

"We'll give it some thought." was Hank's only answer.

Roy helped Dixie up and pointed her towards the bathroom. She picked up on clothes on the way out, and on wobbly legs, made her way to the bathroom.

They all hug and kiss each other, and Hank laughs, "I didn't think she would keep those last two in! She has good control!"

Roy agrees, "I know, but I think she was really disappointed that she didn't keep them all in! I know she wanted Johnny bad! Right Babe!"

Johnny just smiles and kisses his lover before replying, "You are the only one I want to have me!"

Hank looks around the room, "Well, lets get all this cleaned up. Marco, you get dressed and make sure Dixie gets out to her car safely when she is dressed. I don't want her nosing around her anymore than is necessary. Mike, why don't you and I cook dinner, and I'll make some chowder! And then we can all enjoy a nice night together."

They all start getting dressed and get the room cleaned up. Marco goes to assist Dixie, and as Roy helps Johnny put the cameras away, Johnny turns to look at Hank and Mike.

"Uh, by the way Hank and Mike? When do we administer your punishments?"

Hank and Mike look at each other and groan, causing the rest of them to laugh.

 

THE END

Will Mike and Hank finally be punished for making love in Johnny's hospital room? Will Dixie come back for more? Stay tuned and see. You never know what may be coming next!!!