COPYRIGHT Aug 2000, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Johnny's Mom Is Coming

Author: K-rock

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: ROY AND JOHNNY ONLY

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: Sex between two males ONLY in a relationship. If this offends you, then please don't read it! No one is forcing you. Brief mention of the death of Johnny's father.

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction:

This is a story about Johnny's mother coming to visit. I have no knowledge of the Native American reservations and I apologize if any of the facts are waaaay off base. It was only used to say that was where she had been living.

 

JOHNNY'S MOM IS COMING

By K-Rock
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Roy and Johnny have been lovers living together for about 3 years when Johnny gets a telegram from the tribal authorities on the reservation in Florida where his parents live.

Early one morning while they are eating breakfast, a knock comes to the door, and Roy answers it, takes the telegram, and thanks the guy with a tip. He takes the telegram to Johnny, handing it to him as he sits down across from him.

"Telegram for you, Babe."

Johnny wipes his hands, "Oh yeah? Wonder who from?"

He begins reading it and his mouth drops open, and his dark eyes begin to fill with unshed tears. Roy notices and immediately gets up and goes to his side, putting his arm around his distraught lover.

"Babe, what is it? What's wrong?"

Johnny takes a deep breath, and shakes his head in disbelief, "This is from the Tribal Authorites at the reservation in Florida where my parents have lived for about 30 years. My father died last week, and my mother wants to come live with me," he looks at Roy, "well, with us. They won't let her leave until they are sure she has a place to go." He looks at Roy with a shocked look, "Roy! She doesn't know about us, and I just don't know how she is gonna react. If she wants to live with me, she is gonna have to live with 'us'! I am supposed to call them when I receive this telegram."

Roy hugs Johnny and sits back down, "How come they just now notified you if your dad died a week ago?"

Johnny looks up at Roy and rolls his eyes. "Honey, I'm sure this wasn't to notify me of his death. My dad and I didn't get along at all, and I'm sure my mom is lonely now, and she wants to see me. Well, I'll call them and let them know that she is welcome to live with me, but I don't know how I am gonna tell her about us."

Roy stands up and begins to clear the table, "Well, maybe you won't have to. When she comes, she'll see the two of us living together, and maybe she won't say anything. My mother knows about us, and she hasn't ever said anything. I don't know if she approves or not, but she loves me, and she loves you, so I think she just tolerates the situation."

Johnny laughs sarcastically, "But, Babe, your mom is not living with us, and hasn't been married to a man who was very predjudiced towards anyone who wasn't an Indian. My grandfather was the same, but her father was a little more tolerant. I will call and see if there is any way I can talk to her before she comes out here."

Johnny helps Roy clear the table, and starts running water in the sink. Roy comes up behind him and wraps his arms around him, trapping him there. He begins to nuzzle Johnny's long neck, sending shivers through Johnny's body.

"Uh, Roy, I've got a lot on my mind."

Roy giggles in his ear, "It's not your mind that I'm interested in right now. I'd rather take you to bed, but I'll take you right here at the sink. Won't be the first time."

Johnny groans as he rubs his robe-covered bottom against Roy's robe-covered pelvis. Johnny leans over a little bit, and Roy opens his own robe, ties it out of the way, and then flips up the back of Johnny's robe, and presses his big purple cockhead against Johnny's crack.

"OH Babe! Fuck me! I am so hard and horny and ready for you."

Roy slowly enters Johnny from behind, causing Johnny to groan and drop his head in sheer ecstasy. Johnny holds on to the edge of the kitchen sink, trying not to smash his very erect cock against the cabinet door when Roy begins to set a pace that has him pounding into Johnny. Johnny reaches down and grabs his cock, jerking it in rhythm to Roy's thrusts. They both scream out when they cum. Roy explodes deep inside Johnny, as Johnny explodes all over the cabinet door. Roy just leans against Johnny's back, trying to catch his breath. Finally, he raises up off Johnny's back, his wet and shrinking cock slipping out of Johnny with a "plop".

"Woah! You OK, Babe?"

Johnny turns, laughing, and hugs Roy, pressing his very sticky and wet penis up against Roy's very sticky and wet penis. They both just go "ugggg" and then kiss for a minute.

Roy backs away, and get a wet paper towel and cleans them up a little bit. "I'd say that was pretty unusual. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, but now I gotta go take a shower cause I have a sticky and wet ass, as well as a cum-covered front. Fuck, Roy, what got you going so hard?"

Roy smiles, and shrugs, "Just the sight of your sexy body."

Johnny shakes his head, puts the rest of the dishes in the sink, and takes Roy by the hand to the bathroom.

They take turns washing each other in the shower, including their hair, each of them giving the other a very erotic shampoo, one hand on the head, and the other hand roaming.

After they shower and get dressed, Johnny walks in the kitchen and gets the telegram and calls the Tribal Authorities. Roy sits next to him on the couch, holding his hand, and kissing it a little, as Johnny speaks with them. After about 5 minutes of Johnny speaking in two languages, he hangs up, and flops back against the back of the couch.

Roy looks at him, "Welllll????"

Johnny looks at him and rolls his eyes, "I just told them that my mom was welcome to come here, but I need to talk with her before she does, because I am in a relationship. They just said they would try to have her call, but if she wouldn't, they would only be calling me to notify me when she was coming. She is due to leave Saturday morning on the bus unless I want to pay for a plane ticket."

"Oh brother! Babe, it could take three days for her to get here on the bus!"

Johnny sighs, "I know, Roy! It's Tuesday, so we've got a few days to work this out."

After several hours of discussion, Johnny decides he will pay half of the airfare for his mom to fly to So. Cal. if the Tribal Gov't will pay for the other half, since they were gonna pay for her bus fare anyway.

On Wednesday the President of the Tribal Gov't calls Johnny back and tells them they will pay the entire fare because his dad was an important leader. It kinda ticks Johnny off that they didn't think of that in the first place, but he isn't gonna force the issue. He again tells them that he wants to speak to his mother, and they just say they are working on it.

On Friday night, Roy and Johnny are sitting on the couch, the lights turned down, and soft music on, and kissing passionately. Roy moves his hand underneath Johnny's shirt, and unzips Johnny's pants to stroke his cock, while his lips are attached to Johnny's neck, and then the darn phone rings!!!

"AWWW SHIT!!!!" Johnny shouts out, and reaches over for the phone but Roy holds on to him.

"Just let it ring, Babe."

Johnny looks at Roy like 'you have got to be kidding' "I can't let it ring! It might be my Mom!"

Johnny answers the phone, nods at Roy, and then immediately begins speaking in his native tongue. He speaks and listens for about 5 minutes and then hangs up the phone, and just shakes his head. Roy leans over and kisses him.

"What is it, Babe? What's wrong?"

Johnny sighs, "She is leaving on the plane in the morning at 6:40 am and will arrive at LAX at 1:50 pm tomorrow afternoon. She expects me to pick her up at the airport, and she is looking forward to living with me and my friend!" Johnny just laughs and looks at Roy, and both of them roll their eyes. "Roy, she is very opionated, and strong-willed, and I don't know what her reaction will be to us. I was gonna tell her your name, but she said what she needed to say and hung up."

"Do you want me to go to the airport with you?"

Johnny looks at him with a look like 'you better believe it'. "Of course I want you to go with me! Might as well face her right off. Come on, let's go to bed and enjoy our last night of freedom!"

Roy laughs, and shakes his head as they get up and turn out the lights and check the locks. Roy takes Johnny by the hand and leads him upstairs into their bedroom. Roy wraps his arms around Johnny and they share short, tender kisses and soft, gentle touches as they undress each other.

Johnny tosses Roy's shirt over on the chair, followed by his own shirt, and then pants, socks, and underwear follow. Roy grins at Johnny, "You want to take a shower now?"

Johnny shakes his head, "No, let's wait until in the morning."

Roy unmakes the bed, feeling Johnny's hands all over his back and ass, and then crawls into bed, and pulls his lover down with him, holding him in his arms, looking down at him.

"I love you so much!" Roy whispers to this sexy man in his bed as he caresses his beautiful face with feather-light touches.

Johnny feels tears come to his eyes as he hears the tenderness in Roy's voice. He raises one hand and runs his fingers through the hair on his lover's chest. "I love you, too, Babe. I am sorry that my mom is intruding on us, and I really don't know how she will react, but hopefully she is not gonna stay here long."

Roy shifts his body a little bit so that Johnny is laying in his arms with his head on his chest, and Roy rubs his hands up and down and around Johnny's back and ass as they talk.

"You wouldn't put your own mom out on the street!"

Johnny laughs, "No, but I don't want my mom to ""live'"" here permanently, either! She would drive us crazy, Babe. Maybe I'll introduce her to Marco's mom. She is lonely in that big house by herself!"

Roy just snorts at that, "Oh yeah, Honey! I am sure Marco would love you for that if she is as demanding as you say she is."

Johnny raises his head to look up at Roy, and leans down to kiss him, "I really don't want to talk about my mom right now. I love you very much and I just want to lay here in your arms and feel your body next to mine."

Roy smiles, "But, Sweetheart, my dick gets a mind of it's own when it feels your dick near it!"

Johnny looks down and Roy's dick is standing straight up at attention. Johnny grins, and moves down to give Roy a quick blowjob. It's quick cause he barely touches Roy and he explodes in Johnny's mouth.

"Ohhhhh HO-NEY!!!! Oh baby! I didn't think I'd cum that quick but I was hard and horny!!!"

Johnny lays back down in Roy's arms, and they snuggle up and go to sleep.

A couple of hours later Roy wakes up, goes to the bathroom, and crawls back in bed and spoons himself behind Johnny. Johnny stirs and little bit, and Roy pushes his cock closer to his asscheeks.

Johnny sensed Roy get up out of bed, and turned on his side. When Roy comes back he feels his lover spoon himself up against his body, and he feels Roy's hard cock poke his ass. Johnny smiles to himself as he wiggles his ass against Roy's cock and hears him moan.

"Ohhhh Johnny. You better turn over or else we are gonna end up making love because my hard dick is about to force it's way into your warm ass."

Johnny lifts his top leg a little bit in response, and pushes back against Roy, which is enough room and all that's needed for Roy to enter him. Both of them moan at the wonderful feeling that come over them as they make love this way.

Roy runs his hands up and down Johnny's side and hip, and then over and around to his chest. As his fingers find the hard peaks on Johnny's chest to pinch and squeeze as his mouth begins to kiss and suck on Johnny's neck and shoulder.

Johnny just groans as he feels the fantastic things his lover his doing to him, "Ohhhh Roy, Baby! That feels so good. Ohhhhhh man!"

Johnny begins to undulate his hips against Roy's pelvis, feeling his cock hit his prostate. His own cock jumps to attention, and Johnny runs his own hands down his body, only to find that Roy's hands beat him there.

Over the next 30 minutes Roy pleasures Johnny with his mouth, his fingers, and his cock inside his ass. Johnny can only lay there and moan with pleasure, eyes tightly closed. Roy brings him close to orgasm several times, before backing off, causing Johnny to howl in protest. Their loving of each other is sweet and tender and agonizingly slow. Johnny shifts his hips several times to allow Roy to penetrate him deeper.

Finally Roy decides he can take it no more, and knows Johnny is lost in a sea of passion, the waves of arousal and near orgasm exhausting them both. Roy raises Johnny's top leg, pushes in all the way, and holds on as he begins to thrust.

Faster and faster Roy moves, Johnny's cock bobbing up and down. Johnny grabs it and starts jerking it in the same rhythm as Roy is moving, and then he cums like a fountain of sperm all over both of them, and then Roy follows, shooting his hot load deep inside Johnny's tight ass.

Roy takes Johnny's mouth as he cums, kissing him long and hard and passionately, and when they can both breathe again, they fall back asleep in the security of each other's arms.

<><><><><>

Nine am finds both of them up, cleaning, washing, and doing their chores as they get ready for Johnny's mom to arrive. Johnny was up before Roy, working outside to get his chores down when Roy got up and started washing and cleaning. Johnny comes in about 10:30.

Roy is putting on a pot of stew when Johnny comes in to get a glass of water. He leans over and kisses Roy.

"Hi Babe! What are you cooking?"

Roy kisses him back, "Stew. I hope your mom likes it. You sure got up early."

Johnny laughs, "Not as early as I wanted to." He reaches out to caress his lover's face, "You were very wonderful last night."

Roy smiles, "You were pretty hot yourself. I love you."

Johnny grins, "I love you, too. I am gonna go take a shower. Wanna join me?"

Roy glances at the clock, "What time is she due in?"

Johnny thinks for a minute, "Uhm, I think she said 1:50 pm. We need to leave about 12:30. Come on Babe! We have 2 hours!"

Roy turns the burner off, turns the oven on low, and sticks the stew in the oven. He follows Johnny upstairs and they strip and get in the shower.

They have a brand-new custom-built shower that they designed. It has a bench on one side, and hand holds at various points on the wall, and a slab that pulls out at an angle.

When they get in the shower, Johnny sits down on the bench, and pulls Roy to him, and proceeds to give him a long, slow, mind-blowing blow job. He explodes down Johnny's throat and then he pulls out the slab and leans over it, and Johnny fucks him with long, slow strokes, and both of them are groaning in pure ecstasy!

After Johnny cums inside Roy, they wash each other's hair and body. After pleasuring each other several more times, they get out of the shower and get dressed and it is 12:00 noon. They get the sheets changed in the room where Johnny's mom will be, and get the rest of the clothes put up, and start to leave.

As Roy starts out to the car, Johnny stops him and takes him in his arms. "Babe, wait. I just want you to know I love you very much. I don't know how my mom is gonna react or what she will say, but you are mine and I love you!"

Roy grins as he kisses Johnny, "Don't worry Sweetheart. I am sure everything will be fine. I love you, too!"

They share a passionate kiss, but stop before they get carried away. They leave the house at 12;30 and head for LAX, Johnny's Mom, and an unknown future.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Roy drives to the airport so that on the way back Johnny can talk to his mom without having to worry about driving. Johnny is quiet during the drive to LAX, but they are holding hands. Roy squeezes his hand a couple of times when he notices how nervous Johnny seems, and Johnny only gives him a slight smile back.

They arrive at the busy terminal around 1:30 pm. Roy is lucky enough to find a close parking space, and he walks with Johnny to the gate where they will meet Mrs. Gage. They arrive just in time to hear that the plane is on it's final approach. They stand back against the far wall, but in direct sight of the disembarking passengers. If he could have, Johnny would have been holding on to Roy's hand tightly, but instead, he just enjoys the closeness.

A few minutes after passengers begin to come down the pathway into the terminal, Johnny sees his mother, and nudges Roy. A tall, dark-haired woman, wearing braids down her back, and carrying a large carry-on bag, notices Johnny and hurries toward him. Roy notices the resemblance to his partner immediately, and stands back to watch the interaction between the mother and son.

Johnny nervously scans the arriving crowd for his mother, and after a few minutes, spots her as she comes through the door. He nudges Roy, and moves forward to greet his mother. She grabs him in a bearhug, and speaks to him rapidly in their native tongue. Johnny smiles and hugs her, all the time pulling her over to the wall and out of the middle of the busy crowd.

"Mama! Mama! Slow down and talk English. This is Roy. He is my partner."

Mrs. Gage envelopes Roy in a big bearhug, and greets him, "Hello, Roy! It is good to meet you!"

Roy smiles, "It's very nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Gage."

Johnny turns to his mother, "Mama, do you have much luggage?"

She nods, and turns to start walking quickly towards the luggage claim area, "Yes, yes. I have 2 bags. We must hurry, yes?"

Johnny laughs and he and Roy walk quickly to keep up with his mother, both of them shaking their heads.

After about a 15 minute wait, where they don't really say too much to each other, the luggage arrives, Roy and Johnny each take a bag, and lead the way to the car.

Johnny motions for his mother to sit in the front, but she shakes her head, and gets in the backseat. Johnny just rolls his eyes at Roy over the top of the car, and gets in the front with him. Roy drives away as Johnny begins to talk to his mom.

"Mama, are you hungry?"

"Yes, I can eat. Have you made me something to eat, Son?"

Johnny laughs, "Yes. We have some beef stew prepared."

Mrs. Gage raises her eyebrows, "Who is "we"? You have a wife hiding at home?"

Johnny shakes his head, and Roy reaches his hand over slightly to touch Johnny's hand in a show of support. "Uh, no Mama. I don't have a wife hiding at home." He takes a deep breath, glancing at Roy, "Roy and I live together Mama."

She looks at him silently for a few minutes, but doesn't say anything right away. It is very quiet in the car as Roy drives home on the busy Los Angeles Freeway. "John?"

Johnny turns to look at his mother, "Yes, Mama?"

"You say he your partner? At work?"

Johnny nods, "Yes, Mama, at work.

"You live together?"

Johnny nods again, glancing at Roy, "Yes, Mama, we live together."

She doesn't say anything else until they get home, and Johnny is thinking it is a loooong, quiet drive!

When they get home, they carry her bags into the house and to the guest bedroom where she will be staying. Roy goes into the kitchen to get lunch ready, and Johnny helps his mom get settled in.

"Do you love this Roy?"

Johnny smiles, "Yes, I do, Mama."

She glares at him, "Father and I not raise our son to love men."

Johnny sighs and sits down on the bed, "Mama, I know that, and I chased after the girls for a lot of years. Roy was married for......"

"WAS married? You interfere in marriage?"

Johnny quickly shakes his head, "No, no Mama. He was already divorced when we realized how much we loved each other. Mama, he is a very special man, and we love each other very much"

"I cannot stay in this house of sin!"

Johnny rolls his eyes, "Mama! This is not a house of sin. It is a house of love. You always told me you wanted me to be happy!!!"

She shakes her head, not understanding, "Happily married, John Roderick! Not living a sinful life! You did not tell me this before I came!!! I cannot live here!"

Johnny hugs his mother, "Mama, I know you think this is bad, but at least get to know Roy. He is a wonderful man, and he has two beautiful children."

She glares at him, "They do not live in this house of sin?"

Johnny shakes his head, "No, Mama. They live in Europe with their mother and her new husband. But, please don't judge us. We are very happy together!"

"You work for Fire Department still?"

Johnny nods.

"And they approve of this sinful relationship?"

Johnny sighs, "Mom, I don't know if they approve of it or not, or even if they know about it, but the guys we work with know about us, but we don't risk our jobs over it. Please understand that this is what I want and this is my life!"

"NO! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND! Your father would not understand, either. I do not know why you want to like a man. It is a disgrace. You leave our home and come to live in the white man's ways, and they have changed you. But, my son, because I love you, I will try to stay here. I will try to get to know your friend. But, I must find another place to live. Do you have love with him?"

Johnny smiles, "Yes, Mama, we are in love."

She shakes her head, "I do not ask are you in love. That I can see. I see love in your eyes as soon as I saw you. I see love in his eyes, too. I just didn't know that love was for each other. I ask it this way. You sleep together?"

Johnny nods, "Yes, Mama, we sleep together."

"I just don't understand you. You date many girls when you were in school. You mess around with some, too! But, I not get mad over that! That is normal boy, I tell your father. He laugh. He not laughing now. You could not find a nice girl?"

Johnny closes his eyes and shakes his head, "Mama, before Roy and I got together, I dated a lot of girls, and slept with a few, too, but I didn't love any of them like I love Roy. Mama, I once asked you how would I know when I was in love with someone who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and you said I would know, and I wouldn't have to ask, because I would be able to feel it in here", he places his hand over his heart, "and you know what? That's how I knew I was in love with the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. That's how I feel about Roy. He is the love of my life. It may be wrong in the eyes of the world, but, Mama, it is right in our hearts. I am so sorry if I hurt you or disappointed you, and I am sorry that you think we live in sin, and that this is house of sin, but it's not. This is a house filled with love and laughter and happiness." Johnny looks up to see Roy standing to the side of the door, in his line of vision, but not where his mother could see him, and Roy blows him a kiss, and points toward the kitchen.

"Mama, would you like to come eat, now?"

His mother sighs, and nods, and Johnny give her a hug as they walk into the diningroom. Roy has the table set and they sit down to eat. No one says much during the meal, but Johnny can tell that she enjoys the food. Johnny gets up to clear the table when his mother speaks.

"You are Roy?"

Johnny glances back but continues to clean up, and Roy answers, "Yes, I am."

His mother looks straight at Roy, "I tell my son I am not happy about you two together. It is not right. It is disgraceful. But, I see love in his eyes, and I see love in your eyes, and I feel love in this house. I cannot stay in this house of sin, though." Roy starts to interrupt, but she holds up her hand, "Please let me finish. I know it is not house of sin to you, but I do not understand two men together. My son tells me he loves you, and you him, but I will find different place to live. You have children?"

Roy nods, "Yes, ma'am."

"Do they know about you and my son?"

Johnny walks back in the room, "Mama, they know we live together, and they call me Uncle Johnny. But we don't get to see them very much because they are over in Europe. Mama, I will find you someone to live with. Marco's mother lives alone in a big house. I will ask her if she would like some company."

His mother nods, "That is fine. I am going to take a nap now. Please find out soon!" She stands up and walks out and into her bedroom,

Johnny takes a big breath and sits down, looking at Roy with some sense of relief, "Well, I'd say that went rather well, wouldn't you?"

Roy just laughs and helps Johnny clean up the dishes, kissing him as they walk in the kitchen.

Roy and Johnny quickly get the kitchen cleaned up, and then Johnny calls Marco while Roy finishes up the clothes. Johnny comes walking in the utility room a few minutes later. Roy looks up as he does.

"What did Marco say?"

Johnny laughs, "He said his mom has been very lonely in that big house, but right now she is visiting his sister and her family in Oakland, and she will be back Monday. I called Chet to see if his mom might want some company, and he said he would get back to me."

Johnny leans against the dryer with his arms crossed, watching Roy fold the clothes. Roy looks up and smiles at him, and then throws the towels to him, "Here! Make yourself useful!"

Johnny cups himself with his hands, and smiles at Roy, "I can be pretty useful allright! At least you thought so last night!"

Roy groans, "Fold, Baby, fold! Your mom is not that far away and don't think she would be too happy to wake up and find us fuckin' around."

Johnny hears the phone ring, and runs in the kitchen to answer it, and Roy just shakes his head, while trying to think of something besides Johnny's body so his hard-on will go away. Johnny returns a few minutes later.

"That was Chet. His mom said she would be delighted to have a houseguest for however long is necessary. She has invited us all over for supper tonight, and said Mom is very welcome."

Roy laughs, "Well, your mom will be happy to hear that. Chet's mom is very religious so I'm sure she won't think it is a house of sin." He hands Johnny half of the sheet to help him fold.

Johnny helps him with the sheet, "Well, Babe, she knows it's not a house of sin. She's just upset because I'm not married to my high school sweetheart with a bunch of kids running around and living on the reservation in Florida."

Roy smiles, "And what happened to that childhood sweetheart?"

Johnny laughs, and as he brings the bottom of the sheet up to meet Roy's half, he reaches under and fondles Roy's crotch. Roy bats his hand away, "Do you mind! I just got it down!"

Johnny grins, and wiggle his eyebrows, "My childhood sweetheart ran off with the football quarterback, got pregnant, and they ran off to live somewhere else. But, I'd have never met you!"

They finish folding the clothes, which takes a little longer than it should, because of their hands pinching, squeezing, and touching various parts of each other's bodies. When they get them all folded, Roy leans against the washer, and wraps his arms around Johnny's waist, and they just look at each other for a minute, "I sure do love you!"

Johnny smiles, and leans in to hug his lover, "I sure do love you, too!" They just stand there holding each other, and then Johnny looks up when he hears a noise, and there is his mom standing in the kitchen, looking at them with a scowl on her face, just as he feels Roy getting hard against his stomach.

Johnny nudges Roy, and smiles, "Hi Mama!"

Roy's eyes get huge, and he quickly backs away from view of the kitchen so he can get himself back under control.

Johnny goes into the kitchen, "Did you sleep, Mama?"

His mother just glares at him for a minute, and then nods, "Yes, some, but I cannot sleep in this house. And then I come in here to find the two of you....." she just shakes her head.

Johnny takes a deep breath, "Mama, all we were doing was hugging each other. That's all that happened. I'm sorry you didn't sleep well. I talked to Chet, and his mother has invited you to stay with here. Marco's mother is out of town. We will go over there for dinner tonight."

His mother nods sharply, and then glares at Roy when he comes out carrying the laundry. He just smiles, and takes the laundry to put it up. "When do we leave?"

Johnny shakes his head, "Mama, it's only 2:30. We aren't leaving until 6 pm. I am very sorry if we upset you. Please try to rest."

"I will rest later. Could I have a glass of water, please?"

"Sure, Mama. Would you like some coffee or tea?" Johnny walks into the kitchen.

"No. Water is fine." She sits down at the table, and Johnny gets her a tall glass of ice water, and gets himself a cola, and sits down with her at the table.

"Mama, I am sorry that we upset you. I really wish you wouldn't go live somewhere else." He reaches out to cover her hand with his, "I love you very much Mama, and I know you are hurting over Dad's death. I know we didn't get along, but I am sorry that he is gone."

His mother nods, and he notices tears in her eyes, "Yes, he is gone from this earth, but he lives here in my heart. If he had known about you and Roy he probably would have taken you over his knee!"

Johnny shakes his head, and starts to say something, but his mother continues, "Son, I know you two love each other. That is clear. I do not understand though, and I cannot live here, knowing you two are lovers. I saw you in his arms, and you say you do nothing, but what if I had not come to kitchen?"

Johnny shakes his head, "Mama, we were just standing there. I remember seeing Dad holding you in his arms several times in the middle of the kitchen, but you didn't go off right then and make love!" He leans back a little when she raises her hand like she is gonna slap him, "I'm sorry. That was rude, but you have to understand. We love each other, and we were just saying we loved each other."

Mrs. Gage holds up both her hands, "OK, OK. That is enough. I do not want to hear more of you two. You are correct. I hear your father say 'I love you' many times. I do not wish to discuss this with you. I will live with Marco's mother. She is a good woman? Yes?"

Johnny smiles, "Yes, Mama, she is a good Christian woman."

His mother stands up, and Johnny stands, and then she hugs him, kisses him, and walks back to the bedroom with these words, "I will be ready to go at 6 pm and will stay in here until then." And she closes the bedroom door.

Roy walks into the kitchen, and Johnny just shakes his head with a short laugh, and wraps his arms around Roy, "Kiss me! Please!"

Roy grins, "With your Mom here?"

Johnny rolls his eyes, "She isn't coming out Babe!"

Roy pulls Johnny close to him, and they wrap their arms around each other, and share a long, passionate kiss.

Several hours later, they go eat dinner with Chet and his mother, and the two mothers get along great, and Mrs. Gage never does go to live with Mrs. Lopez.

 

The end