COPYRIGHT NOV 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Johnnys First Time (with Roy)

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-k@webtv.net

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny

Archive: Heart Attack/WWOMB

Content Warning: Male/Male sex between two men

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: Roy and Johnnys first time together. If you don't like it, don't read it. This is only written for fun. I am not a professional writer!

 

JOHNNY'S FIRST TIME

By K-rock

Johnny Gage is sitting in Roy DeSoto's office, discussing with him the Paramedic Program. Watching Johnny read over the information, Roy sits back and looks him over, thinking how much he would love to have this man to himself. Roy had been married briefly for about 5 years, but the marriage didn't last and mainly because Roy loves men more than women. Roy isn't too sure about approaching Johnny because he is only 21 years old, but looks 18.

"Hey, Johnny! You married?"

Johnny looks up at Roy, smiles, and shakes his head. "No, I don't have a girlfriend. You?"

Roy smiles, "I am divorced. Haven't had a woman in awhile."

Johnny smiles and turns a little red, and Roy has a feeling Johnny hasn't ever had a woman.

Johnny signs the papers, and Roy invites him over to his apartment for pizza and beer that night.

Later that night around 7:00 Johnny shows up and they eat pizza and drink beer and talk. After a few beers, Roy sits a little bit closer to Johnny.

"Johnny, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Uh, have you ever been with a woman?"

Johnny smiles and turns a little red. "Uh no, not really. I had a few girlfriends in high school, but gosh, we barely even kissed."

Roy begins to run his finger up and down Johnny's forearm. "Have you ever masterbated?"

"Oh no way. My mamma always told me that was a sin to do that. I don't ever touch myself except when I pee."

Roy smiles, "But, Johnny, don't you ever wake up hard, and use your hand?"

"I wake up hard but I just get up and take a cold shower. Why are you asking me all this Roy? I thought you were my friend."

"Johnny, I am. But, I want you to know something and I want to share it with you. Johnny, I like women, but I would much rather be with a man I love. I want to share that with you. Since you have never had sex at all, will you at least let me introduce you to man-to-man sex?"

"Well, gee, Roy, I don't know. My mamma told me a man should be with a woman."

"Well, that is true but you should really be with someone you love. Look, Johnny, lets just try it once, and if you don't like it, we won't do it again. OK?"

"Well, OK, I guess."

Roy smiles, "Good. Now, don't you worry about anything. Let me take you where you have never gone before."

"Roy, I'm kinda scared. I have never done anything more than give a girl a quick kiss on the cheek."

"You have never kissed one on the mouth?"

"No."

Roy just groans, thinking of the fun he can have with Johnny, and the joys of sex he can introduce him to. Roy leans over and gently kisses Johnny on the lips. Johnny smiles, and unconsciouly sticks his tongue out to wet his lips. Roy puts his arm around Johnny and pulls him closer to him. He uses one hand to caress Johnnys face, and leans in and kisses him again, sticking his tongue in Johnnys mouth, and tasting the beer and pizza mixture. Roy breaks the kiss and looks at Johnny.

"You like that?"

"Y-Yeah, I think so. Makes me feel kinda wierd."

"Does it make your cock stir a little bit?"

"Uh, yeah, kinda."

Roy smiles, and stands up, pulling Johnny up by his elbow. "Come on. Lets go in the bedroom where we can be more comfortable."

Roy leads Johnny in the bedroom by the hand. "Sit down on the bed, Johnny."

Johnny sits down and Roy stands in front of him, removing his own shirt, and then his pants. Johnnys eyes get huge when Roy removes his underwear, because he is already rather aroused. He moves close to Johnny. "You want to suck it?"

Johnny shakes his head, moving back a little on the bed, acting like a frightened rabbit.

"Johnny, its okay. Calm down. I won't hurt you or make you do anything you don't want to without telling you first."

He moves his hands to the hem of Johnny's shirt, lifting it and taking it off over his head. He unbuckles Johnny's pants, unzips them, and pulls them off with his shoes. Johnny looks a little bit nervous, so Roy sits down beside him on the bed. "Johnny, its OK. Don't be scared. It will make you feel so good, you won't be able to stand it, and you will wonder why you waited so long!!! Now, I want you to lay back, and I am gonna pull off your underwear. Come on, lay back." Johnny lays back, and Roy pulls off his underwear. Roy smiles at the sight of the beautiful long and beefy cock. Roy runs his finger down the length of the long cock, and Johnny about flies off the bed!

"Woah, easy there! Johnny, let me ask you something. Have you ever had a physical?"

"Well, uh, yeah, sort of. My doctor at home gave me one and he just checked me over real quick, and said I was fine. Why?"

"Well, cause you are gonna have to have another one before you can be a Paramedic, and Dr. Brackett examines your pelvis area and does a rectal exam."

Johnnys eyes get huge, "Does it hurt Roy?"

"Well, not too much. It is just very uncomfortable but don't worry about it right now. OK, here is what I am gonna do. I am just gonna lay down beside you and kiss you and move down your body."

Roy leans over and kisses him again, and Johnny responds back a little bit. Roy moves down to his nipples and sucks first one and then the other and Johnny is moaning and groaning and his cock is already rock hard.

Roy raises up to look at Johnny, and his eyes are closed tightly. Roy knows that once he starts sucking his cock, he won't last long. Roy wets his finger and slowly tries to slip it in Johnnys tight virgin hole. But, Johnny cries out and tries to get away when he puts his fingertip in. Roy moves back up and holds him in his arms, comforting him.

"Johnny, shhh. Its OK. I won't do that right now. Calm down."

Roy kisses him again, and Johnny calms down a little. Roy moves down to his cock, and licks up and down the beautiful organ. Johnny is gripping the sheets, and moaning as Roy deep-throats him. Roy begins to play with his balls, and can feel them tightening, and Johnny screams out as he expodes down Roy's throat. He passes out from sensual overload. Roy shakes his head, and continues to lick and suck until all the white cream is gone, and then moves back up to hold Johnny in his arms until he wakes up.

 

part two soon