Copyright: June 2001 By Robin R. Neher

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Instant Dad

Author: Robin R. Neher

E-mail: NRobin1027@aol.com

Rating: R

Pairing: N/A

Fandom: Emergency!

Archive: Yes

Summary: What if Johnny had married Valerie in "Details"? What kind of new responsibilities would he face?.New Problems?

Content Warning: Harsh language. Some Violence.


Instant Dad
By Robin R. Neher

As Johnny Gage arrived for work at station fifty-one, he had alot on his mind. Roy noticed his partner's expression as Johnny arrived in the lockeroom.

"Mornin." Roy greeted his friend as he opened his locker.

"Six months," Johnny groused as he opened his own locker. "Today is six months to the day since I married Valerie and I already want a divorce!"

"Not going well, huh?" Roy replied.

"Roy, it sucks! I can't spend the money I earn for me anymore!" Johnny complained. "It all has to go to those bratty kids!"

"Welcome to fatherhood, Junior." Roy smiled, clapping Johnny on his shoulder as he buttoned his work shirt and pinned on his badge and nameplate. "You're the provider now. How does it feel?"

"Roy, I spanked Jackie yesterday!" Johnny told his best friend. "Valerie went through the roof!"

"Jackie's the biter, Right?" Roy guessed,

"Yeah, that's him!" Johnny growled as he tucked in his shirt. "Anyway, Valerie left me to care for her brats while she worked! Jackie bit me, so I smacked his ass! When Valerie came home last night, Jackie went into this act about how I had smacked him with my belt! He should've won an Oscar his act was so good! He was crying, shaking, the whole nine yards!"

"And Valerie believed him." Roy guessed. "Did you use your belt?"

"No! I pulled his pants down and spanked him with my bare hand!" Johnny yelled. "Valerie wouldn't even let me explain! She banished me to the living room sofa!"

"Johnny, have you tried talking to Valerie and telling your side of the story?" Roy inquired.

"Why? She would only take Jackie's side!" Johnny sneered. "She always believes that little liar!"

END PART 1