COPYRIGHT 1999, MONTH June
BY: Cathie Desoto
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY
PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH
FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS
AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON
ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.


Title: True Acceptance

Rating: slash

Pairing: Roy/Johnny

Archive: yes, any where but E!HA, please let me know first.

Summary: Roy decides he is falling in love with Johnny

 


Part 1
by Enola Jones

Johnny frowned as he passed through his apartment. He heard soft sobs coming from the bathroom. A sigh escaped him. *Roy* he thought, moving toward the bathroom door to see if his roommate was all right.

It had been two months since the divorce from Joanne had been finalised. She had found a new lover and had left Roy, taking the children with her. Roy would be with them for two weeks next month, but it was hard on him now.

Johnny knocked on the bathroom door. "Roy?" he called. "Are you all right in there?"

After a long pause came a soft, "No..."

"Anything I can do?"

Another very long pause. "Yeah...but I don't want to tell you...don't want you to hate me..."

"Roy, I could never hate you!" Johnny lay his hand on the door. "How can I help you?"

After a third pregnant pause, came a sniffled, "...love me...."

Johnny's eyes closed. *Oh Roy....You DO feel the same....* "Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, Roy. I love you."

After another pause, Roy asked, "Would you...wash my back?"

Johnny opened the bathroom door. "Anytime, partner."

"In here?" he whispered.

There was no hesitation. Johnny disrobed completely and stepped into the shower with Roy. "Hello."

"Hello..." Roy smiled shakily.

"I'll go slow," Johnny said, soaping up Roy's back. "I do love you but I won't push you into anything you're not ready ---"

Roy whirled around and caught Johnny in a hungry embrace, kissing him deeply as he pulled Johnny close enough for their cocks to rub together.


E!HA RR part 2
By StoryMorgan

Johnny pushed into the embrace, this was what he had always wanted from Roy, to be loved by him. His cock twitched, nudging Roy'. His breathing quickened. He let his hands wonder down over Roy ass', pulling him closer. The kiss deepened opening his mouth to take in the succulent tongue, Tasting Roy for the first time. The moan that escaped Roy caused Johnny's knees to give way, He slowly released his lips and sank down to his knees before Roy, leaving a warm trail from his tongue down the front of Roy' body.

Roy watched as his partner and best friend slide to him knees before him. His cock was dancing with excitement. Any moment now Johnny would take it into his mouth and he would cum. He would never be able to hold back once those lips passed over the head of his dick. He had wanted this for sometime now, and now that it was about to happen, he would never last more then a minute.

Johnny admired the size of Roy's enormous cock, it was long and fat, with the dark red head peeking out from the foreskin. Slowly Johnny lowered his mouth to the tip, kissing just the tip, slidding the foreskin back to the base, watching it dance before him, .moving his hand down to cup the balls, squeezing first gently, then pulling down and back ever so slightly. He knew that Roy was close, too close, he wanted this to last. He licked his way from the tip down to the balls in his hand. Again he pulled the balls backwards, pinching the sack.

"Oh God.. Johnny." Roy cried out. Hands holding onto the side of the shower walls, head tossed back, eyes closed.

"I know your close man, but I don't want you to cum just yet. I want to savor this for just a bit more." Johnny returned to the cock, it was weeping pre cum now. Licking the salty spice from the tip, he took the cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue about the head, then plunging it to the back of his throat.

Roy wrapped his hands into Johnny' thick hair, pushing his hips forward, he began to fuck Johnny's mouth, deep, hard and fast.

"Oh God, Stop Johnny.. I'm going to cum." Roy tried to push Johnny away.

Johnny wrapped his arms around Roy' waist and sucked even harder on his cock. 'If you think I'm giving up one single drop of this, you are out of your mind partner." Johnny thought.

Roy unable to dislodge Johnny from his cock felt his balls fill and then he was cumming, sending all his love juices down Johnny' throat.

Johnny drank deeply as he sucked, only a small amount leaking out as Roy shot his load. His own load going down the drain.

Breathless and shaking, Roy pulled Johnny up onto his feet, kissing him. He could taste himself in Johnny's mouth.

"Let's move to the bed, partner" Johnny smiled at Roy, he kissed him again, pulling away as he stepped out of the shower.

Johnny quickly dried himself off and headed for the bedroom, there was a few thinks that he need to have at arms reach. He opened the night stands drawer and took out the box of condoms he kept there, as well as the lubricant. He had had a few ladies who like it up the ass, so he was
prepared. He had just a few more touches to finish up.

Roy came out of the bathroom to find the lights had been dimmed and soft music playing. Johnny was laying nude on the bed. His skin softly glowing in the pale light. His cock was laying hard against his stomache. He was running his fingers over his nipples pricking them to be erect. Roy had to smile. This was a side of Johnny he had never seen before, the seductive side. It was a side he wanted to see more often.


Part 3

by Cathy Desoto

Roy awoke with a splitting headache. He and Johnny had gone out the night before and had had a bit too much to drink. Johnny had taken Roy out to a strip club to help cheer him up. They had a great time, drinking and watching the stripper’s. They could barely keep track of their conversations as their heads kept turning to watch the gorgeous women in the club.

It was only when they got to Johnny’s house where Roy had been staying. When he was overwhelmed with thoughts of Joanne and the kids. She had left him and he would never feel her love again. Didn’t she realize that she had been his entire world? He felt like no one would ever love him again. That’s when he had gone into the bathroom to cry.

Johnny had asked to come into the bathroom and in that moment of anguish and loneliness, Rou had asked Johnny to love him. It had felt oh so good. In bed, ‘what was I thinking’, Roy said out loud. It wasn’t a bad thing, but he never thought that he and Johnny would end up like that. Maybe it was just the alcohol from last night. No there was more to it than that. They hadn’t had * that * much to drink.

Roy sighed as he got up. Well what’s done is done. Johnny was the only person that was as close to his heart as Joanne had been, and Roy knew that there was no way Johnny would ever betray him like Joanne had.

After Roy had a shower and brushed his teeth, he felt a thousand times better. He decided to take things with Johnny day by day. He decided to surprise Johnny with breakfast. Once everything was prepared, he went to wake Johnny up.

Roy went into the bedroom, and sat on the edge of the bed watching Johnny. As he watched his partner (now his partner in more ways than one) sleep, he thought about their friendship. Damn Johnny could annoy Roy at times with his harebrained ideas, schemes and train of thought. But perhaps that was what Roy found most endearing about Johnny. He had an untamed passion about things, which most people lacked. There was always something that Johnny found interesting, or wanted to try. As Roy thought these things, he realized that he was actually begining to fall in love with Johnny.

Roy looked at Johnny’s tousled dark hair, and brushed some strands back from his face, gently stroking his forehead. He studied Johnny’s face, taking in each beautiful eyelash that covered those dark penetrating eyes; he looked down studying the angle of his nose, above his beautifully expressive lips. Those lips seemed to hold much more for Roy now than they did a couple of days ago. Now his lips ached to touch those other forbidden lips, except they were no longer forbidden, those lips held much love and passion as Roy had ever known. Roy just stroked his hand along Johnny’s sleeping face.

He was aware now that all these thoughts of Johnny were making him hard. He pulled back the sheets that Johnny was tangled in and bent to kiss Johnny’s nipple. From there he slowly kissed Johnny’s’ gently rising chest. He worked his way up to Johnny’s neck, then slowly, tenderly kissed all along Johnny’s jaw.

Roy sat up, took in all his eyes could absorb. Slowly a single tear left a path as it ran down Roy’s cheek.

Johnny blinked and opened his eyes, he saw the tears in Roy’s eyes ‘hey partner what’s wrong? Why the tears?’

Roy pursed his lips. Took a shaky breath, ‘Johnny, I think that I’m falling in love with you and I couldn’t stand to loose you, Please tell me this isn’t going to end now.’

‘Hey, shhh shhh. Roy, pal, it’s ok I’m not going anywhere. C’mere.’ Johnny pulled Roy’s face down to him and kissed his cheeks, wiping away the tears that were steadily streaming now.

Johnny took Roy’s face in his hands and kissed him. Slowly and gingerly at first, then steadily growing in passion. Hesitant at first, Roy let Johnny’s tongue do all the exploring and let himself be taken in and consumed by Johnny’s passion. After a couple of minutes, Roy felt his cock start to grow and placed Johnny’s hand on it, and pushed Johnny onto the bed.

Johnny flipped Roy onto his back and knelt beside him as he bent to kiss Roy’s growing cock. He moaned in ecstasy and let the fire of passion run through his body. He motioned for Johnny to arrange himself in a 69 position. Together they sucked on each other clasping onto each other’s ass, feeling groping fingering until at last they exploded in an intense orgasm in each other’s mouth.


END PART 3