Choices

By Robin R. Neher

Pairing: Kel/Matt/Dixie Roy/Dixie Kel/Sharon Dixie/Sharon

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Yes

Dixie's new relationship with Matt Morris leaves Kel feeling hurt and angry.

AUTHOR'S WARNING: This story deals with the rape of Kel Brackett by Dixie and Matt and the traumatic effect it has on Kel. Discretion is STRONGLY advised.

 

Dixie's Patient 2: Choices
By Robin R. Neher


Matt Morris beamed with pride as he escorted Dixie McCall into the emergency room of Rampart General hospital. When they walked in, all work stopped. The nurse's mouths
hung open. The nurses had known that Dixie had a new beau for a while. They also knew that a certain ER doc had been hurt by the news that Dix was dating someone else.

________________________

A short way down the hall, Kelly Brackett looked on in disgust. He was still reeling from the fact that Dix had suddenly decided to end their romance. What hurt even worse was that Dixie told him it was over in a note. She didn't have the decency to tell me to my face! Kel thought. He turned away and headed toward his office. When he got in there, he shut the door and wept. A short time later, he heard a knock on his door. Joe Early entered.

"Joe, I really don't want to see anyone right now." Kel said, drying his eyes.

"I just thought we could talk about this." Joe replied.

Kel got up and shut the door. The tears started again.

"Joe, how could she do that to me?" Kel yelled. "I thought we really had something, Dix and I! She just told me good-bye as if nothing happened between us! What does he have that I don't? What can he give her that I can't?"

Joe could see that his best friend was really hurting.

"Kel," Joe began, softly. "Let me ask you something. When you and Dixie were dating, did you really have time for her? Did you give her the attention she needed?"

"Joe, you know I did!" Kel replied, hotly. "Hell I even proposed marriage to her!"

"Kel, I know this hurts, but Dixie is obviously happy with Matt. You've got to accept that." Joe said.

Before Joe knew what was happening, Kel punched him in the jaw, knocking him to the floor. Kel looked at Joe, his eyes wild with anger.

"You don't understand!" Kel yelled. "You just don't understand!"

With that, Kel grabbed his coat and ran out the door.
________________________________________________

Back in the ER Matt and Dixie were saying their good-byes.

"What time do you get off?" Matt asked Dixie.

"Midnight," replied Dixie, holding Matt in her arms.

"I'll be back to pick you up then, okay?" Matt said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Okay," Dixie replied, reluctantly letting Matt slip out of her embrace.

She watched as he drove away in his jeep Cherokee. Once Matt was gone, Dix turned her attention to her nurses. She tried not to laugh when she saw their mouths hanging open. Instead, she gave them a stern gaze.

"Why are you all just standing around?" Dix asked, in a head nurse tone. "Let's get to work!"

Her nurses once again went about the business of helping the doctors to make patients well.
________________________________________________

Meanwhile, after running out on Joe Early, Kel got into his car and headed for the nearest bar. He was trying to erase Dixie's memory from his mind. As he drove, Kel's mind replayed the night he'd proposed to Dixie. He had bought her an eighteen karat gold ring. After an intimate dinner, Kel had gotten down on one knee, open the small box the ring was in, and said, "Dixie, Will you marry me?" Dixie had hugged him and said a delighted yes. He had then placed the ring on her finger.

Yet, a couple of weeks later, an envelope was laying on his desk. Kel opened it and the ring fell out. Kel instantly knew what had happened, but he read the note anyway. The note had said, My dearest Kel, I am giving you back your ring. While I love you very much, I know in my heart that you're not ready to commit. I know your career is very important to you and I would only stand in your way. I will always love you and I hope we can remain friends. Love always,
Dixie.

Now, as Kel pulled into the bar's parking lot, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring. As he looked at it, he again started to cry.

*********

Kel Brackett put the ring back into his pocket and entered the bar. He found a quiet table in the back. The bartender approached.

"A little early to be drinkin, Isn't it?" He asked.

"Not for me," Kel replied, quietly. "A beer please."

"Sir, we don't serve-" the bartender began.

"I said I want a beer!" Kel roared.

The shaken bartender went to get the beer.
_____________________________________________

Back at Rampart, Joe was having his jaw x-rayed. Dixie came over. She was shocked when she saw the bruise on Joe's jaw.

"Joe, what happened?" Dix asked.

"I ran into Kel Brackett's fist." Joe replied, dryly.

"He hit you?" Dixie asked, not believing Kel would hit his best friend.

Joe nodded. "He's really been hurting since you broke it off with him. After he hit me, he ran out of his office and out the double doors."

Just then, Dr. Mike Morton entered. He held up Joe's x-ray.

"Joe, your jaw is only bruised." Mike told him. "I want you to take it easy today. Also, eat soft foods only for a couple days."

"Thanks, Mike." Joe said.

"Your welcome, Joe," Mike replied, on his way out. When Mike was gone, Dix turned to Joe.

"Did Kel give you any indication of where he was going?" Dix asked him.

Joe shook his head. "I gotta get back to work," he said. With that, he left the room. When he was gone, Dixie picked up the phone and dialed Kel's pager number.
_____________________________________________

At the bar, Kel heard his pager go off, but chose to ignore it. The place was quiet, much to Kel's relief. The bartender had not approached him a second time. He turned off his pager.
_____________________________________________

Five hours later, a drunken Kel Brackett stumbled out of the bar. All the beer had not helped Kel's broken heart. He could not erase Dixie from his mind. Kel knew he was in no condition to drive, so he went back into the bar, and ordered one more round. He passed out before he could finish it. A few minutes later, Matt Morris entered the bar. When Matt saw Kel slumped over the bar, he picked Kel up and carried him out to his jeep, and took Kel to his apartment.
_____________________________________________

Four hours later, a sober Kel and Matt sat talking.

"Kel, I didn't mean to come in between you and Dixie," Matt said, handing Kel a glass of juice and two aspirin.

Kel shook his head as he swallowed the pills.

"No," Kel said. "Dixie was right. I wasn't ready to commit to her, or anyone else for that matter. I was so caught up in my work that I didn't have a life outside of that damned hospital! I can't blame Dix for breaking off the engagement. Matt, I'll just bow out, and wish you and Dix the very best."

Kel got up to leave, But Matt stopped him.

"Kel, do you want to know the real reason Dix broke it off with you?" Matt asked.

Kel turned around, shocked by Matt's question.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because," Matt replied, "Dix and I both want you."

"What?" Kel asked, too shocked to say anything else.

"That's right, Kel." Came Dixie's voice from behind. "We'd both like you to sleep with us."

"Wow!" Kel said, finding his voice.

"Well, what do you say, Kel?" Dixie asked. "Will you be ours?"

"Dix," Kel stammered, uncomfortably. "I'm not sure that I want to do this."

"Why not?" Dixie asked.

"Because, I'm not sure that I want to share myself or you with another man." Kel replied.

"Kel, We asked you to do this to fulfill a fantasy of mine." Dixie explained. "You see, I wonder what it would be like to force you to have sex at my will."

Kel was shocked by this revelation, but there was more to come.

"Kel," Matt chimed in. "When I saw you at the hospital earlier today, I knew I just had to have you. I called Dix after she paged you, and she told me where you might be, so I went over to the bar, saw you had passed out, and brought you back here."

Kel thought it over for a minute. "No," he said, "I won't do it."

"Kel," Dixie said, "you have no choice. As of right now, you belong to Matt and I. You will do every sex act we ask you to do."

"Are you telling me that I'm now a sex slave?!!" An enraged Kel asked.

Matt nodded. He then knelt in front of Kel. Matt started to unbutton his shirt. Kel was startled.

"Don't fight us." Matt hissed. "Let Dixie and I do it all." Kel relaxed. Matt proceeded to remove Kel's shirt completely. Dixie quickly removed Kels shoes and socks. Matt then pushed Kel onto his back, then unfastened Kel pants, then removed them and his shorts with little help from Kel. He then Kissed Kel on the mouth, hard. Kel tried to get away, but Dix forced him back down.

"You will let Matt do as he wishes." Dixie told Kel.

Matt took one of Kel's nipples and bit it, causing Kel to cry. Dixie, no longer content with just watching, Decided to join the fun. She reached down and cupped Matt's balls through his slacks, giving them a wicked squeeze. Matt let out a loud groan, Dixie smiled. She then opened his slacks, took out his cock, and guided Kel's head to it.

"Suck him." Dixie told Kel.

"No!" Kel said, firmly, turning his head away. The idea of sucking another man's cock was nauseating to Kel. Dixie pulled Kels face around, hard.

"Kel, I said suck him!" Dixie yelled, forcing Kel's mouth closer to Matt's erect penis. Kel again turned his head away, Dixie, exasperated by Kel's refusal to do as she asked, slapped him.

"Suck him!" Dixie ordered a third time. Kel sighed as he took the tip of Matt's penis into his mouth. Matt intertwined his fingers into Kel's hair, forcing Kel to take in his hardness to the hilt. Kel barely avoided choking on the large cock that was in his mouth.

Matt groaned in pleasure as Dixie rocked Matt's hips in and out, slowly at first, but then picking up speed. Kel had no choice but to keep sucking. Finally, Matt shot his load into Kel's mouth.

"That's it, Kel," Dixie purred. "Enjoy every drop."

Kel had no choice but to swallow Matt's load. When Matt withdrew, Kel was coughing and gagging. He desperately wanted this nightmare to end. Dixie, however, had other plans for Kel.

Kel got up before Dixie could do anything else to him. He felt hurt and betrayed. He grabbed his clothes, quickly dressed and ran out of the apartment. Dixie was close behind him as he ran out the front door of the building.

"Kel, please," Dixie yelled, "I'm sorry!"

Kel pretended not to hear her. He hailed a taxi, got in, and told the driver to drive him to the bar where his car was. As the cab pulled out, Kel could see Dix running after him. He took the ring out of his pocket and hurled it out the window. Dixie bent down to retrieve it. Tears started to form in Dix's eyes as she began to realize what she'd done to the one person she cared about most. My god, what have I done? Dixie thought.
________________________________________________

When Kel had paid the cabbie, He got to his car and drove aimlessly. His mind kept screaming, How could Dix let him rape me like that? I thought she was my friend! Some friend! Kel thought about going to the police. Nah, the cops would never believe that a man was assaulted by another man and a woman! Kel thought. Kel knew that he could no longer work at the same hospital anymore either. The thought of facing Dix everyday was just too painful. When he got home, Kel sat down and wrote a letter of resignation to the hospital administrator.
________________________________________________

The next morning, after dropping off the letter at the administrator's office, Kel cleaned out his office. As he was leaving, Dixie came in, holding Kel's letter of resignation. She shut the door.

"Kel, just what the hell is this?" She demanded, shaking the letter.

"Miss McCall," Kel said, coldly. "I believe I said all I needed to say in that letter. Now, if you'll excuse me-"

"Your leaving just like that?" Dixie said, angrily. "Without even saying good-bye to anyone? Kel-"

"You want to know why I'm leaving?" Kel yelled. "Because I can't work with someone I no longer have any respect for, personally or professionally!"

"Kel -" Dixie began.

"It's Dr. Brackett to you." Kel growled. "Any friendship that we had in the past is history. Good-bye, Miss McCall."

With that, Kel walked out of Rampart General Hospital for the last time. Dixie stood in the empty office, stunned. She sat down at the empty desk, laid her head down, and
sobbed.
________________________________________________

It had been two weeks since Dr. Kelly Brackett had resigned from Rampart General Hospital. He had applied for jobs at all the other hospitals in Los Angeles. He still hadn't heard from any of them. In the meantime, he had taken a job as a clerk in a shoe store to make ends meet. He was working there one afternoon, when who should come in but Dixie McCall. When she saw the clerk who was to wait on her, she nearly fainted.

"Kel?" Dixie said, a shocked expression on her face. "You work here?"

"That's right," He replied, gruffly.

Dixie shook her head. Look what I drove him to! Dixie thought. One of the best damn doctors in the country and because of me, he now works in a shoe store!

"Kel," Dixie began, carefully.

"Dix, leave it alone! I don't want to talk about it." Kel told her, gruffly.

"You're one of the best surgeons in this country and now you're working in a shoe store?!" Dixie hissed. "Yes, Kel, I think we need to talk about this!"

Kel grabbed Dixie by the arm and pulled her into the back room. He slammed it's door shut.

"This is neither the time or place to discuss this! Kel yelled. "I suggest you leave or I'll have you arrested!"

A hurt expression briefly crossed Dix's features.

"Kel, if not here, then where?" Dix asked. "Name a time and place where we can talk this out."

Just then, a balding man stuck his head into the room.

"Yo, Brackett," He yelled in a thick Brooklyn accent. "Get your skinny ass back to work!"

"Yessir," Kel replied. With that, he opened the door, glared at Dixie, and left. A shocked Dixie walked out of the shoe store, got in her car, and headed toward station 51. She knew one person there she could talk to. She had to talk with Roy DeSoto.
________________________________________________

At station 51, Roy DeSoto sat in the rec room on the sofa. His partner, Johnny Gage, was in Captain Stanley's office, on the phone with his latest flame. Roy was shocked to see Dixie pull into the station's parking lot. She entered through the apparatus bay.

"Dix, to what do I owe this unexpected visit?" Roy asked, grinning.

When he saw the expression on Dixie's face, his smile faded.

"Dix, what's wrong?" Roy asked, gently.

Before she could answer, the tones went off.

"Could you come to my place tonight, say about 7:30?" Dixie asked. "I really need to talk to someone about this."

"Sure," Roy replied, running to the squad.
________________________________________________

Later that night, Roy was knocking on Dixie's door. When Dixie opened the door, it was obvious to Roy that she was crying. He reached out to hold her, drinking in the scent of her freshly washed blond hair.

"Sssh," He whispered to her, as she buried her face in his shoulder. He helped her to the couch. "Now," Roy said, gently, "Why are you crying?"

Dixie proceeded to tell Roy the whole story about what had happened between her and Kel over the last couple of weeks. When she was finished, Roy asked, "Where is Matt now?"

"He left," sniffed Dixie. "I felt so guilty about what Matt and I had done to Kel, that I told him that I thought it best that we didn't see each other anymore."

Roy understood how Dixie felt. It had been over a year since he and Joanne had divorced. She had gotten sole custody of their kids. He took Dixie into his arms again.

"Dix, Kel Brackett can be very stubborn at times," Roy told her, softly. "Just give him time to heal his wounds. I'm sure that he misses you and the hospital, he just can't admit it to himself, much less you."

Dixie looked up at Roy. Before he knew what was happening, Dixie brought Roy's mouth to hers. She gently kissed his lips as her hand crept up the inside of his thigh. He then felt her cup his balls though his jeans. He tried to pull away.

"Sssh," She whispered, "I need to do this, Roy."

"I want you to do this," Roy whispered back. Dixie once again kissed Roy's mouth. Roy knew that he needed this as much as Dixie did. Roy ran his tongue along Dixie's mouth, Dixie's tongue met Roy's, eagerly. Her hand meanwhile, had found Roy's cock. She was thrilled by it's growing erection. The kiss broke.

"Dixie," Roy growled, "I need to make love to you...now!"

"Roy," Dixie whispered, fiercely, "I want you! Come to me!"

With that, she pushed Roy onto his back, then came down on top of him. He clumsily reached for the belt that tied Dixie's robe. Dixie quickly opened Roy's shirt. She purred with pleasure as she gazed at the handsome body being revealed to her. She knew that Roy's golden skin would be hers for the taking.

Roy had managed to open Dixie's robe, he had to admit that Dixie was more beautiful then he could ever have imagined. He pulled Dixie to him as he removed her robe. Dixie removed Roy's shirt, all the while, kissing and licking her way down his body. Roy reached for the button that fastened his jeans.

"No, you don't," Dixie whispered, pushing his hands away. Dixie unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off, revealing a pair of white briefs underneath. Roy was desperate for Dixie to do something with his cock.

"Not yet," Dixie whispered, she then reclaimed his mouth. Roy groaned into her mouth. Dixie enjoyed his sounds of pleasure. Roy kissed her back. Then, he took one of Dix's nipples into his mouth. As he sucked, Dixie entwined her fingers into his reddish-brown hair. Her hands then traveled down Roy's back to his ass. She slid her hands inside the waistband of his underwear, sliding the underwear down. She then quickly removed them. Roy was beyond rational thinking by this time. All he wanted, all he felt was Dixie. Dixie picked Roy up in a fireman's carry, and carried him into her shower. Once there, she turned on the water till it was as hot as they could tolerate. Roy's eyes snapped open as the hot water hit him.

"Dixie!" Roy whispered, hoarsely.

Roy found himself laying on the floor of Dix's shower, water cascading down on him. Dixie knelt next to him, a bar of soap in hand. When she looked into Roy's eyes, she saw them dilated with passion. She thought he was nearing a climax, but she wanted to wait a little while longer to give Roy what he wanted and needed. She could see that Roy was very deep in the throes of passion. Dixie was going to take Roy to the very edge.

"Dixie!" Roy called again.

Dixie quickly soaped herself, then she turned her attention to Roy. She soaped his body using slow circular motions, moving very slowly down his body. Finally, she laid down on top of him. Roy rolled Dixie onto her back.

"Roy!" Dixie panted. She opened her legs to Roy. Roy planted kisses all over Dix's pussy, then he licked her clitoris. Dixie took Roy's cock into her hand, placing the tip of it on her vagina. She then grabbed Roy's hips. Roy pushed his way inside her. Dixie thrusted her hips to get him inside her to the hilt.

"Aaaaahhh, Big Roy." Dixie breathed, as his seed entered her. She felt intense heat radiating up from her belly.

"Oooooohh, Dixie," Roy whispered. "You feel so warm and soft inside."

Dixie pulled Roy to her. She wanted them to orgasm together.

Each screamed the other's name as they climaxed. Dixie reached up and turned off the now cold shower water. Then she wrapped both herself and Roy in towels, and started to walk out of the bathroom. Before she had taken the first step, Roy swept her up in his arms. Dixie looked at him, questioningly.

"My turn." Roy hissed, as he carried Dix toward her bedroom.

"That's my Big Roy." Dixie laughed, putting her arms around his neck. Roy DeSoto laughed at his new nickname.
________________________________________________

Meanwhile, not too far away, Kel Brackett was having a fling of his own.

Kel Brackett and Sharon Walters were sitting together in his apartment enjoying a candlelit dinner. He smiled at the red-headed student nurse, she smiled back. Oh, dear, sweet, innocent Sharon, Kel thought. You're in for a night you'll never forget.

"More wine?" Kel asked.

"Oh, no thank you, Dr. Brackett." Sharon politely replied.

"Please, Call me Kel." Brackett told her.

"Okay, Kel," Sharon replied.

Kel had been lonely over the past two weeks. Since his falling out with Dixie and his subsequent resignation from Rampart, he had divided his time between his apartment and the shoe store where he worked. A couple of days ago, Johnny Gage had dropped by to see Kel at the shoe store. As they talked, Kel told Johnny just how lonely he was without Dixie.

"Kel, have you thought about telling Dixie that?" Johnny had asked.

"I'm not sure that I can." Kel had replied.

"Why not?" John had asked.

"Because, I'm not the type to go crawling back to any woman. Besides, how do I know she isn't with someone else now?" Kel had replied.

Johnny had suggested that Kel write a letter to Dixie telling her how he felt. Kel had tried to write one, but couldn't find the right words. Johnny had also suggested that Kel start dating again. Johnny had set up a date for Kel with Sharon Walters. Now, as Kel and Sharon sat eating, he couldn't help but noticing how beautiful Sharon was. As Sharon finished eating, Kel rose from the table, he extended his hand to Sharon.

"May I have this dance?" Kel asked.

Sharon nodded and took his hand. Kel pulled Sharon to him. They slowly danced to the love song playing on the radio. As they danced, Sharon drank in the smell of Kel's aftershave. After the song was over, they settled on the couch. Kel leaned over and Sharon's mouth met his in a tender kiss. Kel reveled in the moment until he realized who he was kissing. The kiss quickly broke.

"Sharon, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that-" Kel stammered.

"Sssh," Sharon whispered, placing a finger on his lips. "I think we both know you need this, Kel." With that, Sharon removed her finger from Kel's lips, then replaced it with her mouth. Kel pulled Sharon against him. Sharon started to wrap her arms around his neck, but Kel took her hand and placed it inside his shirt. She entwined her fingers in his chest hair as the kiss deepened. Kel opened Sharon's blouse. He then reached around and unclasped. Sharon's bra. He planted hot kisses down Sharon's jawline, working his way to the soft curve of her neck and shoulder.

"Kel!" Sharon called out. She unbuttoned Kel's shirt, fully exposing his chest. Kel felt his erect cock straining against his slacks.

"Sharon," Kel whispered, as she planted kisses all over his chest. Her mouth found a pink nipple to latch onto. Kel held Sharon's head as she sucked first one nipple, then the other.
Sharon shrugged out of her blouse, her bare flesh meeting Kel's for the first time. Kel closed his eyes as Sharon worked her way down his chest to his belt. Kel helped Sharon out of her skirt and panties. She unbuckled his belt and removed his slacks and boxers. Kel's shaft was now fully engorged.

"Sharon, I'm gonna cum," Kel whispered.

Sharon gently pushed Kel onto his back. They were only vaguely aware of the couch underneath them. She exposed her womanhood to Kel.

"Sharon!" Kel growled, as her womanhood, surrounded his hard cock.

"Oh, Kel!" Sharon screamed, as his hardness entered her. She wrapped her arms tightly around him. She pulled him to her as their bodies writhed back and forth. She felt Kel's seed shooting into her. They both screamed as they climaxed. Kel covered them both in an afghan, then wrapped his arms around Sharon. Soon, both drifted off to sleep.
________________________________________________

Then next morning, Dixie went by the shoe store to try to apologize to Kel again. As she pulled in, Sharon's car pulled in across from her. Dix saw the passenger door open. She saw Kel emerge. Sharon got out of the driver's side. Then, Dix saw Kel give Sharon a passionate kiss. He then walked into the shoe store. I can't believe it! Kel and Sharon? Dixie thought. She watched as Sharon got back into her car and pulled out. A few minutes later, Dixie followed.
________________________________________________

When she got to Rampart, Dixie had only one thing on her mind. She found Sharon in the breakroom, talking with Carol. Dixie glared at Sharon.

"Sharon, My office...NOW!" Dixie bellowed.

Sharon got up and followed Dixie, fearfully.

When the student nurse and the head nurse got to Dixie's office, Dixie pointed to a chair.

"Sit," She growled at Sharon.

Sharon did so. She had the feeling that she was in very hot water with her supervisor. Dixie shut the door. Then the focused her icy gaze on Sharon. Sharon braced herself for Dixie's assault. Dixie, seeing the fear in Sharon's eyes, burst out laughing.

"Sharon, I'm not gonna hurt you." Laughed Dix.

"Y-you're not?" Stammered Sharon.

Dixie shook her head. Sharon let out a sigh of relief.

"I called you in here to tell you that I saw you and Kel at the shoe store this morning. I also know about what happened between you and Kel last night." Began Dixie.

"How?" A shocked Sharon asked.

"Kel called me early this morning," Dixie explained. "He told me that while he had a good time with you, he couldn't love you knowing that someone else was in love with you."

"Who?" Sharon asked.

Dixie came out from behind her desk. She knelt in front of Sharon.

"Me." Dixie whispered.

Sharon was shocked by Dixie's revelation. Sharon knew it was time to tell Dixie how she felt. She took Dixie's hand in hers.

"Dix," Sharon began, "the truth is, I've been in love with you, too."

"How come you never said anything?" Dixie asked. "We're you