COPYRIGHT Aug. 2000, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Chet's Miserable Two Weeks

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-k@webtv.net

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: ****MULTIPLE PARTNERS****

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: This story contains male to male graphic sex between several men, and the sexual teasing of Chet by the other 5 guys. If this bothers you, PLEASE do not read it!

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction:

This story follows along the lines of the stories BC and Sissy have been writing where the guys have created all sorts of "fun" in Hank's playroom. But, I raised a question of what if? and I was challenged to write it, so here it is!

Thanks to Story for the original story!

CHET'S MISERABLE TWO WEEKS

by K-rock

After the few days spent playing in Hank's basement playroom, the guys are busy the next few weeks with lots of calls and lots of fires, which means extra duty. They did not have much time for sex, but they'd sneak a kiss in whenever possible.

A few weeks later Chet is getting on everyone's nerves playing jokes and setting off water bombs, and after Hank gets soaked for the second time in one day, he jumps all over Chet.

"OK Chet! That's it! In the morning when we get off, I want you guys over to my house. It's time that Chet went through what Roy went through when he was naughty! Roy, you and Johnny take Chet with you to Rampart for a checkup the next time you go! And, Chet, if you have any other water balloons hidden anywhere, I strongly suggest you get rid of them! Is that CLEARLY understood?"

A nervous and shaken Chet nods his head, looking around fearfully at the others, "Yes, sir, and I'm sorry! Cap, I didn't mean to make you mad! Please don't make me go through that!"

Roy and Johnny smile at each other and then the at other guys as they hear the excitement, and fear, in Chet's voice. Hank just stands there with his arms folded and his hair dripping, smiling, as Chet pleads his case. "Chet, you should of thought of that before you made us all miserable. I would have thought that after the first water balloon got me, you wouldn't have pressed your luck!"

Chet rolls his eyes and plops down in the chair, "OK, fine, but why do I have to go get checked out?"

Mike laughs, "Chet? Do you remember the things we did to Roy?"

Chet nods, smiling slightly.

Mike continues, "Well, he is used to it. You aren't. We just want to make sure your ass can take it. Have you ever had a dildo up your ass?"

A red-faced Chet shakes his head, and quietly answers "No".

Mike grins at Roy, "Well, Roy is gonna make sure you can take it. And starting now, you are not allowed to jerk off. We want to make sure you earn it and are ready for it! Right guys?"

The other guys smile and nod their heads. For the rest of the day, anytime they are in the dorm or the lockerroom, they make sure they drive Chet crazy as he sees them fondle, kiss, pinch, rub, and play with each other. Several times they squeeze Chet's ass or crotch as they walk by. And just to make him even more miserable, Mike makes him watch Johnny give Roy an incredible blow-job.

The next morning, Roy and Johnny take Chet by Rampart, and Chet is not a happy camper. They just tell Dr. Brackett that Cap ordered Chet to have a rectal exam.

After leaving Rampart, Roy, Johnny, and Chet go by Roy's to get a couple of things, and then go to Cap's house. He greets them all with a kiss, and fondles them, making Chet even more miserable.

Hank looks at Chet, "Did you get checked out?"

Chet glares at him, "Yes, sir!"

Hank smiles, "Good. Now, you three go take a shower so you are all ready. Mike is already downstairs and Marco will be here shortly. Roy, make sure you get Chet good and erect and hard as a rock!"

Chet snorts, "It won't take much. I have been hard all night!"

They go to the bathroom and undress, and shower. Roy gets Chet so hard and so erect, he is moaning. Johnny sucks Roy off, and he explodes all over the place, and then they make Chet suck Johnny off. When they get out of the shower, they leave their clothes in the bathroom, and go downstairs. Hank and Mike are standing off to the side kissing heavily, but they quickly stop when they hear the others coming down the stairs.

Hank claps his hands, "OK, Marco is getting the ropes. Roy? Is Chet good and hard?"

Roy smiles, "Yes, sir, and miserable!"

"Good, good! Mike, bring me the cock harness with Chet's name on it!"

Mike brings it to him, and Hank nods at Roy and Johnny, and they hold on to Chet while Hank goes down to his knees, and sucks Chet's already very erect cock, makes sure he is fully erect and groaning, and then fastens the harness around him. Marco blindfolds him, and they lead him over to the area where the ropes are. Roy and Johnny put the specially-made handcuffs on him, designed by Mike to prevent chaffing of the skin, and then cross his hands, connect them with a chain, and raise them over this head and raise him enough to pull him up so just his toes are touching the ground.

Hank walks over close to Chet. "Chet? Are you OK?"

"Uhhh, yes, sir, I think so."

"Do you remember the safe word?"

"Uhhh, yes, sir, it's Rampart!"

Hank nods at the others to continue. Marco and Mike spread Chet's legs and he is all spread out.

Chet is very nervous as all these things are done to him, and he is really not sure he can take it, but he doesn't want to be a wimp, or look childish in front of his friends. He knows without a doubt that they would never hurt him, much, and only want him to feel pleasure, but he's not too sure about this dildo up the ass business. After they get him spread out, he feels someone behind him, and tenses up.

Roy gets the dildo, and lubes it up good, and approaches Chet from the rear. Before he even touches him, he sees him tense it, so he and Johnny begin to stroke and caress him to get him to relax.

Roy strokes his back, "Easy, Chet. Just relax. We don't want to hurt you, and if you don't relax, it will hurt. Just relax."

He sees Chet relax, and Roy looks over at Hank, "I don't know about this Hank. He is still uptight."

Hank motions for the other guys to approach and they begin to kiss and touch and play with Chet's nipples, and cock, and balls, and just touch him all over. Roy slowly rubs the head of the well-lubed dildo against Chet's opening, making sure to lube his hole up good. Chet squeals a little bit when Roy gently pushes the dildo in. Roy takes a big breath and looks at Hank, shaking his head, his signal that Chet is not doing well.

Hank motions for the other guys to move back, and he approaches Chet, "Chet? Are you OK? We will not continue this if you cannot take the dildo up your ass. You need to relax, or Roy, as our medical authority, will not allow this to continue. If we do not continue, do you know what happens?"

Chet nods, "Y-Yes s-sir. You guys will keep me aroused for 2 weeks and not let me cum."

Hank nods, "That is correct. Now, we will try this another way, and if Roy feels like it isn't gonna work, we won't continue. Guys, let him down, and take him over to the love table. Chet, we are gonna put you on that, bend you over, and see if that makes it any easier for you."

The other guys unhook Chet and carry him over to the table. Johnny and Mike secure him to it, and spread him out and bend him over at the waist. Marco starts sucking on his nipples and pulling on his balls to keep him aroused, which doesn't take much. Roy makes sure Chet is lubed up good, and kneels behind him.

Chet is so hard he is about to cry out. He is miserable and not sure he likes all this. He is beginning to wonder if he even wants to be a part of this group, but he does love these guys. He jumps a little when he feels Roy approach him again from behind, and prepare his hole.

Roy notices that Chet relaxes a little more this time, and he gently pushes the dildo in. "You are doing good Chet. Take a nice deep breath and just relax. You can do it, Chet!"

Roy fucks him for a few minutes with the dildo, carefully pressing it against his prostate a few times, causing Chet to almost jump out of his skin. He hears Chet squeal when he turns the dildo on low, and all he can do is moan.

Hank nods to Marco to go first, "Chet, each of us are gonna fuck you now. As you know, you have to guess who it is. If you are wrong, we'll have to start all over." He waits for Johnny to make sure Marco is ready, and then motions for him to go ahead.

Roy pulls out the dildo, lubes Chet up again, and moves out of the way to allow Marco access.

Chet howls a little when he feels Marco enter him, but he just knows it is Marco. And when Marco explodes inside him, he cries out his name.

Chet correctly identifies Roy and Hank. Johnny is next, but he thinks it is Mike, which causes both of them to laugh, cause Mike is bigger and thicker than Johnny.

Hank stops them, "Chet, that was Johnny, not Mike, which means we are gonna have to start over. How are you doing?"

Chet can barely talk, and his is shaking badly, "I....am.....OK.....just.....numb."

Hank motions for Roy to come to talk to him, "Roy, check out his ass. I am afraid we are gonna do more harm to him than anything."

Roy nods, and checks out Chet, and he seems to be OK, just a little red. Hank motions for Mike to be first this time, and he slowly enters Chet, and at first Chet is just moaning, but by the time Mike explodes in his well-fucked ass, Chet is shaking uncontrollably. When Roy fucks him with the dildo, Chet starts screaming, "RAMPART! RAMPART! RAMPART!!!"

Hank immediately pushes everyone back, and Roy checks him out. His ass is very red, but Chet is just miserable. They all get wet cloths and wash his body, Johnny carefully washing his ass.

When Chet has calmed down, they untie him and take off the blindfold, but not the cock harness. He looks sad, but relieved. Hank hugs him. "OK, Chet, you didn't make it this time, so for the next two weeks you have to wear that cock harness and you will be staying over here. Any of the guys can come down here and keep you aroused, and you will also suck them off anytime they ask you to. They can also make you miserable at work, but lets take it easy there, guys. You can't really wear the cock harness, but they can keep you up." Hank smiles, "Are you OK, Pal?"

Chet nods, "Yes, sir, I am just sore, and I'm sorry I let you guys down."

Hank looks at the others, "OK, Mike lay Chet over on the resting area, and he can watch the rest of us pleasure each other."

Mike carries Chet over to the bed, and the fun begins!!!

For the rest of the day Chet lays on the bed in Hank's basement playroom and watches the other guys play around and make love to each other. He still has the cock harness on, and his hands are still cuffed together so that he can't touch himself.

At the end of the day, Hank and Roy unhook Chet from everything, Roy checks him over to be sure he is OK, and then all five guys give him a nice warm, sensual bath, which only succeeds in making him even harder. They have a meeting after the other guys get dressed, but before they leave.

Hank speaks to them, "OK, here are the rules for the next two weeks, just so everyone is clear on them. When we are off-duty, Chet will be over here. Any of you are welcome to be here when we are off-duty. Chet, as soon as we get off-shift, we will come over here, and I will put the cock harness on you. You guys can tickle, suck, lick, caress, fondle, poke, and anything else to make him miserable, including play with his ass. Chet, we are gonna get you used to that vibrator yet! Now. While we are at the station, we need to be very careful about sexual activities. I think we better put a ban on intercourse while there, and only one man in the shower at a time. If I catch two of you in there together, both of you will be punished, as well as written up. We cannot risk ourselves like that." He raises his hand when he notices several guys beginning to object, "Hey! I don't want someone walking in on us! You can still give each other blowjobs, and keep Chet aroused and very hard, but let's be careful! Oh! And if you have to be punished for breaking a rule, you are gonna wish it was only two weeks. Any rules broken and you will be wearing a vibrating butt plug 24 hours a day for two weeks! AT LEAST!"

The other guys look at each other and start laughing, and Hank rolls his eyes, "OK, OK, maybe not 24 hours a day, but long enough! OK, any questions?"

None of the guys have any questions, so Hank takes Mike in his arms, "OK, let me give all of you a good night kiss, and be sure and give Chet one, too!"

Hank and Mike share a long, passionate, lung-sucking kiss while the other guys fondle, kiss, and run their hands all over Chet. When Hank and Mike finally come up for air, they kiss the others goodnight, and Marco, Roy, and Johnny leave. Hank looks over at Chet, who is standing miserably in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Chet, Mike and I are gonna be in my bedroom. I am gonna trust you not to use your hands. Go ahead and put a robe on, which you will find in the bathroom, and sleep in the guest bedroom. I'll be in later!"

Chet nods and does as he is told, and Hank and Mike go in Hank's bedroom.

About 30 minutes later Hank and Mike come out, kiss, and Mike leaves. Hank goes in the guest room and Chet is asleep. Hank crawls into bed with him, wraps his arms around him, and goes to sleep.

A couple of hours later Chet wakes up feeling Hank's hard cock pressing into his lower back. Hank is sound asleep, so, with a grin on his face, Chet carefully turns over, and moves down a little bit, and starts sucking on Hank's cock. It was already hard, so it doesn't take much sucking to get him very erect and wide awake.

"Ohhhh Chet!" Hank groans, "That feels so good!!! Keep going, Babe!"

Chet keeps sucking, and in just a couple of minutes, Hank explodes down his throat, and Chet swallows all that Hank has to give.

When Hank catches his breath, he flips Chet on his back, and he starts sucking on his cock, playing with his balls, and fingering his ass. Chet is hoping he is too sleepy to remember that he is not supposed to cum, but no such luck. When Hank feels Chet's balls tighten, he backs off, bringing a big, disappointed howl out of Chet's throat. Hank just snickers, and kisses Chet.

"Sorry, Chet, but you can't cum yet!" Hank wraps his arms around Chet and they go back to sleep.

<><><><><><><>

For the next few days poor Chet is kept horny and hard. Hank fixed breakfast every morning, then took Chet down to the playroom, let him shower, and then put the cock harness on him. Several of the guys would come by and drive Chet crazy. When Roy came over, he would insert the dildo and make Chet get used to it, and they would play with him and keep him hard as a rock.

On the days they had to work, Chet was able to go harness-free, but he was still miserable. One day, about a week later, they are sitting around the dayroom watching TV, around 9 pm. Roy is sitting in one chair with Johnny on his lap, and their hands are all over each other as they neck, Mike and Hank are sitting on the couch fondling each other, and Marco has his hands and mouth all over Chet, and they are laying on the floor. Poor Chet is just laying there in misery.

Hank looks up as Marco is kneeling over Chet, sucking his cock. "Hey, Marco! I think you have spent plenty of time torturning Chet. Roy, why don't you and Johnny take Chet in the dorm and give him some extra special attention with his little friend!" Hank grins, "But, just be careful!!!"

Chet groans and covers his face, "Oh Cap! Please don't make me have that dildo up my ass! I think I am used to it now!"

Hank sits there like he is giving that thought some consideration, and the other guys start to protest when Hank raises up his hand for silence. "You know, Chet, I would give you a break, but I don't think it would be very fair to these other guys. Of course, if you want out of the club, if you think we are being to harsh with you....."

Chet jumps up, "No, no, I am fine! It's just driving me crazy cause I can't cum! But, I love you guys and I don't want to seem like a wimp!"

Hank grins, "OK, Roy, why don't you and Marco take Chet in the dorm. Johnny, why don't you come in my office with me and Mike."

Johnny looks nervously at Roy, and then at Hank, "Why? What did I do?"

Hank laughs, "You didn't do anything and we aren't gonna hurt you. We just want to talk to you!" He looks at Roy, "Do you mind?"

Roy shakes his head, "No, that's fine. Johnny, it will be OK. You know they won't hurt you."

Johnny smiles, "OK."

Roy and Marco drag a reluctant Chet into the dorm, and Mike and Hank lead Johnny into Hank's office. He has remodeled his office so he has private quarters with a private bathroom. They go in the office, and Hank locks the door, and he and Mike grin at Johnny.

"OK, Johnny, let's go in my private quarters, and I want you to get undressed!"

They go in there, and all three of them get undressed. Hank get the pair of handcuffs that Mike designed, and while Mike snaps one end of two different sets of handcuffs to Johnny's wrist, Hank rolls out a specially-designed table, that looks like an exam table, but with large t-square in the middle of the bed, going staight up, and then out into a T, with the body of the T being adjustable up and down, and the top of the T being adjustable to move the arms out further.

Hank smiles at Johnny, "OK, this is a new object I am trying out. The table is lined with a very comfortable mattress, but the center is also removable. I want you to lay down on the table, and we are gonna cuff your arms to the corners, so they are straight out to the side."

Johnny lays down, and Hank and Mike cuff his arms to the side. Then they raise his legs up, lower the top bar of the T, attach his feet with fur-line velcro-like straps, and then move the top arms apart so that he is spread eagle on his back.

"WOAH!!!! I am not so sure I like this! It makes you feel open to the whole world!"

Hank smiles, "That's the idea, Johnny! This is gonna be our new punishment table. Now, in a minute, I am gonna remove the center panel, and you are gonna feel something press against your ass. Just relax and don't tense up."

Hank removes the panel, and presses a button. A dildo-shaped looking object begins to slowly vibrate against his ass cheeks, and all Johnny can do is moan as he feels it, and feels something wet sprayed against his ass and his hole.

Hank explains, "It's designed to spray a lube in your ass to allow for easier entry. It will push itself in about 5 inches, with varying speeds, and then slowly withdraw. Of course, if you have been very, very bad, it might not come right back out. I can also set it to go in and out faster."

Johnny just groans as he feels what this machine is doing to him, "Oh, man, Cap, this would..... make...... you..... cum..... oh... my.... gosh..... like..... crazy!!! Ohhhhhh!"

Mike smiles at Hank, "I think you can put Chet on this when we get off in the morning. We can load it in your car early in the morning."

Just then Johnny shoots a load all over his chest, and Hank turns the machine off when he is sure it has cleared Johnny's body. They clean Johnny up, and kiss him, and let him get dressed. They clean up the table, change the dildo, and get it ready to move out.

Johnny can barely walk back to the dorm. His whole body is quivering, and he is sitll very horny. When he walks in the dorm, Roy is laying on his bed, jerking off, and watching Marco play with Chet a little bit.

Johnny is so horny he just grabs Roy, and they make love so fast, Roy barely knows what happened. They are laying in bed together about 15 minutes later when Hank and Mike come in.

"OK, guys, listen up, and then Johnny, go get in your own bed. Chet, in the morning when we get off, you go home with me. You guys come over when you can to see the new table we have. Roy, before we leave in the morning, lube Chet up good and check him out. He only has 5 more days of this, and I don't want him to have any problems. Now, let's hit the sack!"

They all kiss each other goodnight, and go to bed. They get one call during the night, but it's just a drunk passed out in the middle of the street.

The next morning they get up around 6 am, and Johnny helps Roy check Chet out, and lube him up good, much to Chet's dismay and misery. Johnny keeps telling Chet he is gonna love this new table that Hank designed!

At 8 am, the guys leave, and they all head for Hank's house.

PART THREE SOON