COPYRIGHT March 2001, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE
CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.


Title: Caught In Traffic

Author: K-rock

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny, Hank/Mike (in mention of relationship only)

Archive: Yes

Content Warning: Sex between two men who love each other. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction:

The guys are caught in traffic on their way home.


Caught In Traffic
by K-rock

After enjoying a wonderful dinner with Hank and Mike, Roy and Johnny leave about midnight to go home. Both of them are very horny because they spent the evening watching a movie and necking, neither one of them wanting to go "all the way" till they got home.

When they get in the Rover, Roy leans over to kiss Johnny, "I love you."

Johnny smiles and moves closer to Roy, "I love you, too, and I can hardly wait to get home and show you how much!"

Roy leaves the house, and drives toward their ranch. They have to drive on the 405 for about 5 miles before they get to the turn off to their ranch. When Roy exits onto the 405 he notices a lot of traffic.

"Babe, there sure is a lot of traffic tonight. I wonder what's going on."

Johnny looks around, "Oh man! I bet the Dodgers had a long game tonight, and all the traffic is getting on the 405. Shit, Roy. Can you exit off before we get up there?"

Roy shakes his head. "Nope, because the next on-ramp is where they are coming onto the highway."

Johnny groans in frustration, and leans his head back against the seat, "This is just great! I am hot and horny and we're about to get stuck in traffic!"

Roy smiles, and moves his hand over to caress Johnny's bulge, "Hang in there, Sweetheart. Maybe we won't be stuck very long."

Johnny groans as Roy's hand caresses him, "Yeah right." He moves closer to Roy and leans over to kiss his neck, then begins to massage his bulge.

Roy moans, "Ohhhhh Johnny! You are gonna drive me crazy!"

Johnny grins, "I'm trying!"

Roy slowly moves down the 405. There is a lot of traffic, and it is very dark at some points along the road, where there is no light. It takes them about 30 minutes to go three miles, and by the time they get to within a mile and a half of where they need to turn off, Johnny's hands are all over Roy. Roy moves over into the right lane so he can exit off when they get to their exit, and just about the time they get to the one mile marker, and right by the sign showing their turn-off is one mile away, the traffic stops.

Johnny looks at Roy, then looks out at the road, and all he can see are brake lights, "Are we moving at all?"

Roy groans in disgust, "I don't think so." They manage to go a little further before they are at a complete stop, and they have a huge 18 wheeler on their left side, but they are towards the tail-end of it. They are also underneath an underpass, and also behind an 18 wheeler. And they aren't moving.

Johnny grins at Roy, "Hmmm, we seem to be in a nice dark spot!"

Roy looks around, "Yeah, we are." He glances in his rearview mirror to see if anyone can see in the Rover. There is a bus behind them, but Johnny's Rover has tinted windows, so they have complete privacy. He puts his arm around Johnny, and they kiss for a few minutes, "I love
you."

Johnny moves his hands down to Roy's crotch, "I can tell. I love you, too. Why don't I show you!"

Roy grins, "You are gonna take the risk of giving me head when we are in the middle of a traffic jam?"

Johnny laughs, "No one is gonna see us, Babe!" He proceeds to unzip Roy's shorts, and pull out his very erect cock, which is already leaking pre-cum. "Ooooo, you are more than ready for me!"

Roy tries to sit still like nothing is going on, but Johnny won't let him get off that easy! Johnny unfastens his seatbelt, then, as best he can, kneels on the floor of the truck on his side, and leans over to pull Roy's shorts down. Roy lifts up his hips to help Johnny out, and Johnny pulls them down to Roy's feet. He is not wearing underwear so that helps matters even better.

Johnny begins giving his lover a long, slow blowjob. He also licks his fingers, and moves them between Roy's balls to his hole, and starts finger-fucking him. It's all Roy can do to sit there! He does think to put the truck in park, though, and keep one eye open in case the traffic does start to move.

While Johnny is giving Roy a wonderful blow job, Roy manages to get his hand inside Johnny's shirt, and plays with his nipples. Johnny uses his other hand to take off his own shorts, and jerks himself while he sucks Roy off.

"Ohhhhh damn, Johnny! I am gonna shoot down your throat unless you stop right now!"

Johnny just keeps sucking, and Roy buries his face in his hands as he screams out when he explodes down his lover's very talented throat. When Johnny has milked him dry, Roy pulls him up and they share a long, passionate kiss. Johnny shares the taste of his lover with him, before they stop and look in each other's eyes.

Roy caresses Johnny's face, "This traffic is still stuck. You think there is any way I can enter you or you can enter me?"

Johnny smiles, "I think so. My dick is still hard, and I know your hole is ready for me. I am gonna swing around and lay across the seat, and you get on me!"

It's not easy, but they manage to have a quick fuck in the front seat, but they both quickly get dressed, and decide they'll just neck for awhile. Turns out it was a good thing they did that, because five minutes later, a policeman is making his way back to tell them all that there had been an accident that was blocking traffic, but it should be moving shortly. Both Roy and Johnny look at each other in relief, knowing they came very close to getting caught.

Roy laughs as he holds Johnny in his arms, "I am sure he's surprised more than a few people tonight."

Johnny nods in agreement as he lays his head against his lover's broad shoulder, "I am sure you are right. I am tired. I am ready to go to bed and sleep in your arms."

Roy lifts his lover's face, and they kiss and rub noses, and rub their hands over each other while they wait for the traffic to move.

Finally, Roy sees the cars up ahead moving, and he puts the truck in drive, and in about three more minutes they get to their exit. He drives home quickly, and when he pulls in the driveway, he notices that Johnny is sound asleep. So, he gets out, unlocks the front door, then goes back
to the truck, and gently opens Johnny's door. Without waking his lover up, he picks him up in his arms, kicks the door shut, and carries him in the house.

When they walk in the house, Johnny starts to wake up, "What's going on?"

Roy kisses him, "I didn't want to wake you up so I carried you in." He starts to put Johnny on his feet, but Johnny wraps him arms around his neck.

"I love being carried in your arms. Think you can carry me to bed?"

Roy grins, "Well, you are gonna have to lock the door, Baby."

Johnny leans over and locks the front door, then Roy carries him--very carefully--up the stairs. He lays him on the bed, removes his clothes, then removes his own before crawling into bed with his lover.

Johnny gives him a long, passionate kiss goodnight, "I love you. Thank you for loving me!"

Roy cuddles up next to him, holding him in his arms as he falls asleep, "I love you, too, Baby." He glances at the clock, and it is 2 am. "Hey, Babe. Do you realize it took up 2 hours to get home!"

Johnny smiles as he drifts off to sleep, "It was the best two hours I ever spent!"


The end!
Hope you liked it!