COPYRIGHT: August 1999 By: AZ

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE UPON ANY PRE-EXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THE STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED ARE FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED UPON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.

Title: Between Awake And Asleep

Author: AZ

Email: alienor@hom.net

Rated: NC-17, SLASH, PWP

Pairing: Roy/Johnny

Archive: Yeah, whatever

Content Warning: This story contains explicit sex between two males and minor pain.

Author's Notes: I opened my mouth and said that even I could write a PWP. I was called on it, so here it is. It's filled with incomplete sentences - I don't think in complete sentences, I don't write in complete sentences. The point-of-view also shifts about, willy-nilly. All mistakes are mine, mine mine. May I never be foolish enough to open my mouth again and may the gods have mercy on my soul.

Summery: A small R/J PWP (Plot? What plot?)

Feedback: Sure, let me know what ya think.

 

Between Awake and Asleep

by AZ

*Awake*

Two bodies, formless mounds under covers. Dusk still clinging to the shapes of the room. Discarded clothes, wet towels full of the smell of smoke. Silence.

/ Mmmm / The formless thought drifted over his consciousness, barely brushing through the cobwebs of sleep. He snuggled deeper under the bed covers, not wanting to be awake yet. / No...feels too good. / He luxuriated in the feeling of contentment that surrounded him, the warm bulk against his back, the absence of the cold he had gotten used to during the nightmare that had been the last shift.

A frown crossed his forehead, his eyes shutting tighter. / Don't think about that...think about how good this feels. Yeah, that was better...way better. No clammy turnouts sticking to my skin, no smoke choking my lungs, mmmm...better. /

He stretched a bit, feeling the ache across his shoulders from hauling too much hose, carrying to many bodies.... / Damn it Johnny, stop that shit! /, he berated himself. He wiggled his way backward, spooning up against his bed partner and was rewarded with a gruff "Humph". He smiled as an arm came up around him, rubbing lightly over his chest before it pulled him back into Roy's body.

They lay there for a while more, Johnny almost drifting back into sleep before a nuzzle against his neck awakened him. He reached a hand back to run over his partner's hip, sighing happily as the lips continued to gently kiss and lick his skin.

"Morning," the husky voice behind him mummered against his ear. Johnny shivered; his pulse quickening as it always did anytime Roy played with his ears. The arm around his chest pulled him tighter against the warmth behind him. "Cold?", the voice asked, a touch of concern coloring the question. Johnny shook his head, "No, warm. Warmer then I've been in a while." "Good," the voice answered. "I didn't think you would ever get warm when we came to bed."

Johnny chuckled and turned, letting his chin rest against Roy's chest as Roy lay back against the pillows. Johnny looked up into those loving blue eyes and smiled. "How could I not get warm with my own personal furnace in bed with me?", he quipped. "I swear you pump off enough heat for a small city to run off of."

Roy growled and gave Johnny's rump a light swat. "You just remember that next time your freezing. You'll just keep your own damn popsicle feet to yourself!"

Johnny laughed and lifted himself up a bit, giving that slow Gage grin and lightly running his fingertips through the fur on Roy's chest. "Like you can resist me." His grin widened as he linked his leg over his partner's thigh, letting the man beneath him feel the beginnings of his arousal.

Roy gave a "humph", and ran his hand over Johnny's back until it rested against his partner's rump. He gave it a squeeze and couldn't help but return the grin. "Well, maybe so," he slowly admitted. "You are the cutest piece of ass in the fire department."

"Hey!" Johnny snapped his head up, frowning fiercely. "What other pieces of ass have you been comparing me too??!!?"

Roy hid a grin. "Well, you know....here and there...", he said as the hand not in the process of fondling Johnny's ass made an aimless gesture. "We don't spend /all/ our time together, you know."

Roy 'oouffed' as Johnny pounced on him, letting out a howl as both his nipples were twisted and pulled. "Ow!! Stop it, stop it! I said yours was the best!!"

Johnny straddled Roy's hips, giving another hard twist. "Take it back, you sorry waste of protoplasm!"

Roy bit his lip, having to hold back a laugh even though his nipples hurt like shit. He put on his best guilty look and gently ran his palms over Johnny's hips. Schooling his tone of voice to sound contrite he looked up into Johnny's eyes. "Alright baby, I take it back. I'm sorry, yours isn't the best."

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!", he screamed. "Jesus FUCK! I TAKE IT BACK! Yours is the only fucking ass I ever look at! Please stop, baby, I'm sorry, I was kidding, PLEASE!"

Johnny gave a self-satisfied grin and gently started to run the pads of his thumbs over the misused nipples. "And don't you forget it. You touch anybody else and I'll kick your ass from here to Rampart. Then have them patch you up so I can do it again. Nobody plays with my Roy toy. I don't fucking share."

"Ohhh," came the sigh as the torture stopped. "Jeez, remind me to never get you really pissed off," Roy vowed as he went back to caressing Johnny's hips. He looked up and saw the ghost of a frown between his lover's eyes. His heart flip-flopped as he thought of ever really hurting this beautiful man. He reached one hand up to trace his finger tip over the face that had haunted his soul for so long before they had found each other. It had been a long hard road they had traveled to this point, but the destination was more glorious then he had ever thought possible.

"Johnny...I was only joking. And a poor one at that."

He was rewarded with a radiant smile, any frowning gone in an instant. "Well," Johnny chuckled, "I guess this means you owe me."

Roy returned the smile, "Anything."

"Anything?"

"Me and my nipples might regret this, but yeah, anything."

Johnny bent down to give a kiss, Roy's hands going back to rest on his lover's hips before traveling up and down Johnny's back as the kiss lengthened and grew more passionate. They traded dominance, first one and then the other taking control of the kiss. Each growing slightly more breathless as their need for the other grew.

Johnny pulled back, fully aware that he was now draped over his lover's torso, their legs scissored together. He moved slightly, just enough to rub his growing arousal against Roy's. He loved the groan this managed to bring out of the body underneath his.

"Roy?"

"Yeah baby," Roy gasped out, paying much more attention to the feelings in his groin then to what his lover might be saying. He groaned again and tried to move against Johnny to increase the feeling.

"Breakfast in bed?"

Roy growled in frustration as Johnny lifted himself up a bit, breaking the contact with his shaft. "Uhh, yeah baby, sure," he said, trying to lift his hips enough to feel Johnny against him again.

Johnny lowered himself again, pressing himself firmly against Roy and nuzzling Roy's neck. "How about you doing the log book?"

"Yeah, unhun, sure baby, anything. Oh god that feels good."

Johnny sucked a bit of Roy's flesh into his mouth, causing Roy to gasp and buck against him. He nibbled at the mark and moved to lick at another piece of collarbone. Roy groaned and gripped his partner's hips, digging into the muscle as he felt his pleasure building.

"Oh god, oh god, that's good baby. Keep it up, ohhhh."

Johnny did a slow grind of his hips, watching as his lover's eyes closed and Roy's head fell back against the pillows. Johnny reached down and tweaked one of Roy's nipples, smiling in delight as that already over sensitized flesh made Roy moan out loud.

"And let Stoker fuck me in the ass?" Johnny softly breathed into Roy's ear.

The body beneath him went completely still. Johnny waited and was rewarded with one of Roy's eyes cracking open to peer up at him.

"What did you say?"

"Stoker...fucking me in the ass."

"What??!!," came the stuttering reply. "Stoker??? Why the hell Stoker?!?"

"Well, he's kinda cute. He's got a nice ass and we've both seen that cock of his in the locker room."

"But, I..you...I...Stoker?!?"

"You said anything."

"But...you...he isn't even..I.."

Johnny started to grind his hips against Roy's again, a grin on his face as he noticed that throughout the conversation Roy had not grown any softer. If nothing else he had grown harder.

"Ah fuck," Roy groaned, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

"Gottcha."

The body underneath his stilled once again, then he was suddenly flipped over onto his back and completely covered by one large, hairy man. Johnny groaned as his mouth was bruised in a passionate kiss. One of his lover's hands tangled into his hair and the other holding him tightly against the aroused man above him.

Roy kissed him within an inch of consciousness, devouring his mouth, sweeping in with his tongue. Licking, sucking, making Johnny groan and want nothing more then this glorious man. Nothing was more important, just this feeling, these passions making his blood pound in his ears.

Breathless, wanting to feel him closer, "Oh spirits Roy, please....please fuck me." A bite to his lip, the hand around his cock stroking, causing Johnny's hips to buck up from the bed.

The growl, fierce in its intensity and husky with its passion, "Is that what you want Johnny? Not Stoker? You want me filling your ass?"

Johnny's hand clutched at Roy's back, wanting him, needing, spirits please put this fire out. "Yes! Yes, you! Never anyone else!"

Johnny moaned as his leg was lifted to Roy's shoulder. His fingers digging into Roy's back as Roy's fingers thrust into him. No time, no time for gentle preparations, no need....the fire raged to bright between them.

A wordless cry as the fingers leave him empty. Then a groan as his other leg is lifted to Roy's shoulder and a sudden thrust that makes him whole again. "Yes!", he cries out as his lover fills him. Roy reaches between them, gripping Johnny's cock and stroking in rhythm with his thrusts.

Grunts, moans and cries of passion fill the room. The sound of sweat slicked skin slapping body against body at each thrust. Muscles tightening, fingers bruising, more, more....yes...oh fuck yes, just a little more.

"Fuck, Johnny, yes!", Roy shouts. He thrusts deeply into his lover one last time, jaw clenched as he feels the world explode around him. The feeling of it pushing Johnny over the edge as Roy's hand grips him tighter. He cums, reaching his peak and spiraling downwards as his legs slide to the bed and his partner's weight drops against him.

Panting breaths, slow mindless kisses wherever skin meets lips. Mumbled words of love, tenderness, devotion slide against each other, drifting down to lay a blanket of peace and well being over the two lovers.

A gentle shifting of positions, contact lost and then sought again. The slightly larger man pulling the slightly younger one into his arms, lifting his head to press a kiss into the sweat damp hair.

"Oh god Johnny, what you do to me."

A small chuckle, "Hmmm, we are pretty damn good, aren't we?"

A larger laugh, "Yeah, I'd say so."

Soft caresses, quiet. Drifting off to sleep.

A mumbled word, half slurred with sleep, "Stoker?"

A giggle.

*Asleep*

 

=30=