COPYRIGHT 1999, BY: Amo

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPIRENCES.

Title: Bermuda

Author: Amo

E-mail: squad51@myhotjobs.com

Rated: R for implications

Pairing: Wayne and Hank

Archive: Sure, why not.

Content Warning: Kissing, touching, not much more.

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: Not much. This does imply male/male relationship. If you don't like. Don't read.

 

BERMUDA

By Amo
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So Dad. Where is Uncle Hank taking you this year for your birthday?" Amo asked crossing her legs Indian style, while she sat on Wayne's large king-size bed. Watching her dad pack his suitcase her thoughts drifted back to last year.

"Well honey. I don't know. He hasn't told me anything about this year's trip. It is kinda exciting though." Wayne's eyes sparkled with mischief as he turned from his closet. "All I know is that I should pack clothes for a warmer climate." He added folding the shirt he held in his hands.

"Okay. I just wanted to know. Oh! Before I forget. I got you a gift. Well, actually all of us did. Except Mom. She said that she had something else for you." Amo said laying a brightly colored package inside his suitcase.

"You have to promise not to open it until tomorrow though."

"Not to open what until tomorrow?" Hank questioned walking into his lover's room.

"Oh! Well, all us girl's got Dad a gift for his birthday and he's not supposed to open it until tomorrow."

Hank's eyes twinkled in the sunlight from the window as he wrapped his arms around Wayne's waist. Although they were the same height there were a few differences in their shapes. Wayne's broad shoulders and tapered waist made him look much larger than Hank. They did share their hair color and same magnificent blue eyes.

Hank was excited to be leaving for a 5-day vacation. This could possibly be the best birthday that Wayne would have. He was certainly going to try and make it the best.

"Well Amo. I think that is nice. I will make sure that he doesn't open it before then." Hank smiled at her. She was a good girl. Although, she and her sisters did like to cause trouble and be a bit mischief.

Wayne turned and kissed his friend and lover. He was suddenly struck by just how much he loved Hank. They had been together for quite some time and every day he seemed to fall in love with him more and more.

"Okay. I hope that you two have a great trip. Be careful and don't do anything that I wouldn't do." She said sliding herself off of the bed and walking to the pair.

Wayne grabbed his daughter in a firm hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"You be good for your mother and don't give her any trouble. Okay. I don't want to come back from a perfectly good vacation and have to jump into the big middle of a FuckFest because you girls have been running all over her." He warned.

"Okay Dad. At least you have my word on that. I can't speak for everybody else." Turning she hugged and kissed Hank before she left, noticing them embrace again.

"Are you just about ready?" Hank breathed into Wayne's ear. He felt the ripples of excitement run through his mate.

"Yeah. Just a few more things and then we can go."

"What else can you get into that suitcase?" Hank pulled back laughing. He could see that they were going to have trouble getting the darned thing shut already.

"Well. How about this?" Wayne asked pulling Hank into a searing, heated kiss.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
4 Days Later
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne stood at the rail of the large cruise ship. Tomorrow he and Hank would be heading back home after their ship had docked. Right now, he was too content to think about anything else.

The first day had found Wayne excited, and speechless as he boarded the large ship. It was a cruise especially for gay couples. Here they could express their feelings openly and freely without the discriminations of the rest of the world. The excitement of the day and the jet lag caused Wayne to fall into bed in an exhausted heap. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was asleep.

Over the next 3 days the two men were able to relax and enjoy the spacious ship. Each night they were entertained in the lounge area. During the day they would take walks to see the ocean, or they would stand and hold each other watching the sunset. They were able to go ashore for a few hours while their ship docked at the small island of Bermuda. While there they found hundreds of tourist shops along a strip mall, visited a beach and played in the sand, and even found an abandoned cave.

Now Wayne stood on the deck of the ship looking out over the water. He started briefly when two arms slid around him, each hand holding a blue frozen drink.

"Oh, thanks babe. I was just looking out over the water. It's so beautiful."

"I know of an even more beautiful sight." Hank said looking into Wayne's blue eyes. The sea air had put color and life back into both faces. It was a good vacation.

"You know Hon. I have really enjoyed my birthday this year. It is the best that I have had so far."

Hank just smiled and turned Wayne in his arms. Slowly they began to sway to the beat of the music pouring out over the speakers.

"I think that we should go in."

"I think that your right."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The next day
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I really don't want to go home just yet." Wayne said dragging his suitcase into Hank's apartment.

"Well then, DON'T. You have two more days off. Stay here with me. Call Rachel let her know that you're back and not to worry, but tell her that you are staying here to catch up from the Jet Lag."

"Mr. Stanley. I like how you think." Wayne chuckled wrapping his arms around his lover, and kissing him for all his worth.

 

THE END