Copyright: January 2001 By Robin R. Neher

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS  AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: Base Station

Author: Robin R. Neher

E-mail: NRobin1027@aol.com

Rating: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Mike Stoker

Archive: Yes

Summary: Set after the bottom line, Johnny spends his days off at the base station while Roy gets some loving and discipline from the quiet one.

Content Warning: Harsh Language. Graphic M/M sex. PWP.

Graphic Violence. Discipline of Roy by Mike Stoker. Sexual bondage.

 

BASE STATION

By Robin R Neher

A grouchy Johnny Gage arrived at Rampart at 6 A.M. Johnny hated the thought of spending his two days off with Mike Morton. The doc, Johnny and Roy had not seen eye to eye, the latest go around being over Morton's indiscriminate starting of IVs. Johnny and Roy had complained in front of a patient about Morton and had been severely chewed out by Cap Stanley upon their return to station fifty-one from that run.

As Johnny entered the ER, he was met by the hated Dr. Morton.

"Doc," Johnny greeted the resident.

"Fireman Gage." Doc Morton nodded. "I see you made it on time. Follow me."

Johnny scowled as Morton led him to the base station.

"I assume you know what this is?" Morton asked as Johnny stepped behind the counter.

"It's the base station." Johnny answered.

"It's more then that, Mr.Gage." Doc Morton told him. "For the next 48 hours, this will be your home! While you're here, you will answer every call from every squad that calls in."

"But I'm not a doctor!" Johnny protested.

"Not to worry.
Dixie is staying to be your medical advisor. If the situation warrants, you can call me." Morton replied. "I hope that after your time here is up, you'll see why I give the orders I do. Johnny, you never complain about a doctor in front of a patient! Not only is it unprofessional, it ruins my credibility with that patient! If you have a complaint, you take it up with Dr. Brackett or Captain Stanley in private!"

Johnny hung his head as Morton then left to tend to other matters. Dixie joined Johnny in the base station seconds later.

"Got kicked in the ass by Morton, huh?" Dix asked. "Johnny, do you know how much work it takes to become a doctor?"

Johnny silently shook his head.

"Stick with me, Young man, and I will educate you about the medical profession." Dix smiled.
____________________________________________


Meanwhile, Roy DeSoto was receiving a different kind of education from Mike Stoker, 51's A-shift, engineer.
Roy was standing in Mike's living room, naked, having been ordered by Cap Stanley to serve his days off as Mike's sex slave.

"
Roy, stand over against that wall, ass toward me, hands over your head!" Mike commanded.

Roy quietly complied.

"Roy, we will begin with a good ass whipping! You are not to cry out. If you do, you will be paddled all the more!" Mike warned.

Mike then squirted
Roy's bare ass with water. Roy then felt the sting of the paddle against his bare flesh. Roy closed his eyes to the pain as paddle contacted flesh a second time, then a third, fourth and fifth time. As this continued, tears formed in Roy's eyes.

How am I gonna explain this to Joanne?
Roy thought as the paddle connected with his ass several more times.

END PART 1