COPYRIGHT October 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: A Week in San Francisco

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-K@webtv.net

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny

Archive: Heart Attack, WWOMB

Content Warning: Lots of love and sex between two men

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: What really happened when they went to San Francisco for that convention!

 

A WEEK IN SAN FRANCISCO
By K-rock

The 1980 Paramedic Convention was being held in San Francisco and Roy DeSoto and Johnny Gage were excited. They had been lovers for about 3 years, and knew that in San Francisco it would be no big deal for two men to be together on the street, or sharing a bed in a hotel room. Capt. Stanley knew they were excited about going, and not because of the convention. The day before they leave, he calls them both into his office as they back into the bay from getting supplies.

"Could I see you two in my office for a few minutes please?"

Roy and Johnny look at each other and shrug, following Cap into his office. Roy shuts the door and they sit down.

"Guys, I know how you feel about going to a convention, so I think you are a little more excited about going to San Francisco. Am I right?"

Roy and Johnny look at each other and smile before Roy speaks. "Cap, we will go to a couple of sessions, but yes, we are exicited about being in San Francisco."

"Well, just be careful, please, and don't go around making out in public!"

Roy just looks at Cap in amazement, "Cap! If you didn't know that Johnny and I were lovers, would you know that we were lovers?"

"Well, no, but I just don't want you to get carried away in San Francisco. Just be careful, OK!

Both men agree and leave the office. The day is pretty quiet, and around 7 pm the engine gets called out to a fire. Roy is in Caps office catching up on the log book. Johnny walks in there.

"What cha doing?"

"Making sure the logbook is caught up." Roy turns around to look at Johnny, who is rubbing his crotch. "Whats a matter? Can't wait till we get to San Fran?"

"Roy, I know we were gonna wait, but I need you really bad."

"Lets go in the locker room, but I don't think we better get too carried away." He follows Johnny into the lockerroom. He takes him in his arms, and they kiss for a few minutes. "I love you."

"I love you. Please suck me, Roy!"

"Johnny, lets wait. I want San Fran to be very special. I know you are horny, but so am I. Go take a cold shower or go jerk off in the shower. Just think about how special it will be there. It will be like a honeymoon for us."

"OK, Roy, you are right. I love you, and I can hardly wait to make love to you." They kiss again for a few minutes and then go back to the kitchen. A few minutes later the engine returns.

The next day, Wednesday, they fly to San Francisco. The Convention doesn't start until Friday but they wanted to get there early. They check into the hotel and get their key. When they get to the room, Roy smiles at Johnny, and kisses him when he opens the door. They put their luggage down, and look around the room, but its more like a suite. They walk into the bedroom to see a big, beautiful king-sized bed. Roy turns to Johnny, taking his hands in his.

"I love you so much, and I have a special night planned for us. Do you want to make love now, or do you want to wait?"

"What do you have planned?" Johnny wraps his arms around Roys waist, pulling him closer to him.

'Well, I thought we would go walk in the new Rose Garden for Lovers, and then come back here to a nice romantic candlelight dinner." Roy nuzzles Johnnys neck.

"The Rose Garden for Lovers? Is that the one where we can go to renew our love to each other?" Johnny whispers in Roys ear.

"Yes. Do you want to, Babe?" Roy licks Johnnys neck and he just groans.

"Yeah. Oh, yeah, Babe! Lets go do that now!"

Roy laughs, and steps back, "Yeah, we better go now, or we will never leave the room."

They walk out, locking the door, and walk down to the lobby and catch a cab. Roy directs the driver where to go, and they stop in front of the San Francisco Botanical Gardens. They walk in the door, and see signs for The Rose Garden for Weddings, The Rose Garden of Love, and The Rose Garden for Lovers. They walk over to the desk by the sign.

Roy speaks to the clerk, "Do we need tickets?"

"No, we just like to ask if you need anything, such as someone to perform a ceremony for you, and witnesses? We also need to inform you that no sex is allowed beyond kissing."

"We had a committment ceremony last year and we just want to renew our love for each other."

"How long have you been together?"

Roy smiles at Johnny, taking his hand, "Three years!"

"OK, go on and please enjoy!"

Roy and Johnny walk out into the Rose Garden hand in hand. It is a small area, surrounded by roses of all different colors, with soft music playing in the background. There are several chairs, and a small waterfall. At the front by the waterfall, is an arch of roses. Roy and Johnny stand under the arch, hands clasped, looking at the beautiful waterfall. Roy turns Johnny to him, and caresses his face with his hand.

"Baby, I love you so much. The past year has been wonderful, but the past three years have been the best. You are the light of my life, and I have never been happier than I have been with you. Thank you for being there for me, for loving me and for being my rock when things were bad. I love you Baby!" He kisses Johnny and Johnny holds onto him for a minute to compose himself.

"Roy, you are my special angel. I have been so happy and so fulfilled since you came into my life. Lover, you mean everything to me, and you are my stronghold, and my anchor when I get a little crazy sometimes. I have to say thank you for loving me and for putting up with me. I am just so full of love I don't know how to express it. But, I can assure you that I will show you tonight by making slow, sweet love to you. I love you so much, my Roy."

Johnny tenderly kisses Roy, and they just hold each other in their arms and gaze into the waterfall, before looking back into each others eyes.

"I love you, Baby"

"I love you, Roy"

They turn and leave and head back to their hotel for a night of love, tenderness, and romance.

PART TWO

Roy and Johnny leave the Rose Garden and catch a cab back to the hotel. They don't say much, just hold hands on the way back. When they return to their room, Roy has a surprise waiting for Johnny. A romantic setting has been arranged in their room. Several candles have been placed around, along with some roses, and a candlelight dinner has been placed on the table. Soft, romantic music is playing. The bed has been turned down, with two roses laying on the pillows. Johnny begins to cry when he sees what Roy has done. Roy takes him in his arms.

"Why are you crying, Babe?"

"I am just so overwelmed with this love you have for me. You are so wonderful!" Johnny gently kisses Roys lips, and then Roy leads him over to the table. They have a meal of soup and sandwiches, which is what they wanted. When they finish eating, Roy stands up and holds his arms out to Johnny.

"May I have this dance?"

Johnny smiles, and moves into Roys arms. They slowly dance around the room, rubbing against each other as much as possible. Then Roy takes Johnny by the hand into the bathroom, where there is a heart-shaped tub, filled with warm water and rose petals. Johnny looks at Roy in amazement.

"I am not even gonna ask how you managed this!"

Roy kisses him. "I love you and I wanted this week to be special. Will you take a bath with me?"

Johnny just groans and starts to take off his shirt, but Roy stops him.

"Let me" Roy removes Johnny's shirt, kissing his chest as he does. He licks each of his nipples before kissing his way down Johnnys stomach. He unbuckles Johnnys jeans, then unzips them, and pulls down both his jeans and briefs at the same time. He smiles as Johnnys hard cock springs out. He kisses it, and then helps Johnny out of his jeans. Johnny removes Roys shirt and jeans, and they stand there looking at each other.

After a few minutes, Roy takes Johnnys hand in his and helps him into the bathtub. Johnny helps Roy in, and they both sit down. Roy holds Johnny in his arms, and looks down at the beautiful face of his lover. He caresses his face, and leans over to kiss him tenderly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you."

"Are you happy?"

"I am very happy, because I am with you, Lover."

Roy claims Johnnys mouth, and runs his tongue over his lips, and teeth, and gums, and the inside of his cheeks. While his mouth is making love to Johnnys mouth, Roy moves his hand down to touch Johnnys nipples. Johnny groans at the sensation, and raises his hand to play with Roys nipples, but Roy moves his hand away, and lifts his head up. "Not yet, Babe. This is my time to love on you."

Johnny groans and leans back into Roys arms. Roy moves his hot mouth to Johnnys neck, and around to his ears, kissing, nibbling, and licking. Johnny is starting to squirm. Roy kisses the back of Johnnys neck, right at his sensitive spot, and Johnny squeals. Roy looks at him.

"Do you like that?"

"Ohhhh, man! You know that is my sensitive spot!"

Roy just smiles and continues to kiss and lick Johnnys neck at his tender spot. Johnny is making all sorts of noises as he does this, and then he explodes in the water. Roy laughs, and moves back to Johnnys mouth, and then down his neck to his nipples. As he takes the right one in his mouth, Johnny starts squirming again.

"Roy, Lover! I am getting hard again! Please take me in your mouth!"

"Soon, my love, soon!" Roy sucks, licks, and bathes each nipple with his tongue, bringing each one to a hard peak. Johnny screams out again as he releases his load in the water. Roy claims his mouth again and kisses him for a few minutes. "Lets stand up, and wash off before we get in bed."

He moves the curtain back to reveal the shower, and wraps the curtain around the tub. They shower quickly, and get out. Roy wraps Johnny in a big, warm towel, drying him off with it and with hot kisses. Johnny helps Roy dry off, too. Then Roy takes Johnny by the hand into the bedroom, where there is a bottle of champaigne with two glasses, and a card that reads, "From Hank, MIke, Chet, and Marco, with all our love!"

Johnny looks at Roy in amazement, "Cap knew?"

Roy smiles, "Yeah, he helped me arrange all this. Evidently he and Emaline spent their wedding night here."

Roy pours a little champaigne in both glasses, and hands one glass to Johnny.

Roy looks Johnny in the eye as he gives the toast. "To the man I love most in the whole wide world. The one who has brought laughter and joy into my life, where there was once sadness and tears. I love you Baby!"

They clink glasses and entertwine their arms to sip the champaigne.

"I want to make a toast, Lover. To the man who has fulfilled me, and brought me more love than I could ever know. I love you Babe!" They sip the champaigne again, and then they both make a face. Roy goes and gets a couple of beers from the fridge.

"I'd rather have beer, any day, but I'd really rather have you."

Roy takes Johnny into his arms and kisses his eyes, and face, and then his mouth. Then he picks him up and lays him on the bed. Roy gets in and lays beside him. "I know I drove you wild in the bathtub, but let me finish making love to you, and then you can make love to me."

Roy moves down to lay between Johnnys legs, spreading them wider apart. He kisses the inside of each leg, before he takes Johnnys hard, long cock into his mouth. Johnny squeals when he does, and Roy begins to fondle his balls. He pulls his mouth off Johnnys cock a little bit, and licks up and down it, and leaves little love nips on his cock, and takes each ball into his mouth. He uses one finger to get Johnnys hole ready. Johnny is moaning and groaning and bucking his hips. Roy uses his tongue to lube his hole, also, before moving back to suck each ball again, and then to take all of Johnnys cock in his mouth.

When Johnny explodes his love down Roys throat, he about passes out from passion overload. Between Roys mouth on his cock, and Roys finger stroking his prostate, Johnny came harder than he had in awhile. When he can finally catch his breath again, he realizes Roy is sitting on his knees between Johnnys legs, stroking his own cock to get ready to enter Johnny. Johnny just smiles and raises his legs, Roy sticks a little lube in him, but they are both so hot, they don't need much. Roy enters him quickly. Johnny wraps his legs around Roy, and Roy leans over and kisses Johnny.

"I love you"

"I love you."

They kiss, and Roy begins to thrust and move within Johnnys ass. They are both moaning and groaning, and when Roy explodes his love into Johnnys hole, Johnny cums again all over his stomach and Roys. Johnny laughs, when he can talk again.

"I don't think I have ever cum 4 times in such a short period of times. I would make love to you now, but I don't think I can right now!"

Roy smiles, and crawls back up to take Johnny in his arms again. "Thats OK. We have all night!"

Wrapped in each other arms and their love, they both fall asleep.

PART THREE

A few hours later, Roy wakes up. It is 2 am and he makes sure all the candles are out. And he cleans up a little bit. When he walks back in the bedroom, Johnny opens his eyes and smiles as Roy climbs back in bed. Roy takes him in his arms, and Johnny kisses him.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome. I have been planning this for several weeks. I know you know how much I love you, but I just wanted to really show you!"

Johnny raises us and smiles, "Well, now that I have a little strength back, I am gonna show you how much I love you!"

Johnny starts kissing Roys mouth and eyes, and ears, before claiming Roys mouth in a deep, breath-taking kiss, his tongue taking over every part of Roys mouth. When he finally comes up for air, he licks and sucks Roys neck at the back, causing Roy to squirm a little bit. Johnny nips each ear a little bit, followed by a little bit of hot air into his ear.

"Ohhhh, Babe! You are driving me crazy here!"

"Shhh. I know!" Johnny kisses Roys swollen lips again, before moving down his neck to his nipples. He first goes to the right nipple, swirling his tongue around it, then taking it into his mouth and sucking it dilegently, as Roy moans and squirms! Johnny can feel Roys cock twitching against his stomach, and he moves to the other nipple, giving it just as much love and attention that he gave the right one. He notices Roys cock is standing straight up, begging for attention. He just gently blows a little bit of hot air on the tip of it, causing Roy to buck his hips a little bit. Johnny kisses each side of the top of Roys thighs, moving down each leg, before sucking on each of his big toes.

"JOOOOHHHHNNNYYYY!!!! Please! Take my cock in your mouth! Ohhhhh!"

Johnny slowly moves back up Roys body, kissing and licking and nipping the inside of each thigh. He takes each of his testicles in his mouth, then sticks his finger in his mouth, before sticking it in Roys quivering ass. As he slowly moves his finger in and out of Roys ass, he slowly lowers his mouth on the cock in front of his face!

'AAAUUUUGGG!! OH MY GOSH! JOHNNY! SUCK ME PLEASE!!!"

Johnny licks all the way from the top to the bottom of Roys very hard and erect penis, and licks back up before deep-throating the whole thing, sucking hard. Roy screams and half-way comes up off the bed as he explodes his hot, white cum deep into Johnnys throat. He cums over and over as Johnny strokes the gland deep in his ass. After taking all that Roy had to give, and cleaning his cock off of all that cream, Johnny slowly enters Roys ass, and Roy is so high he doesn't feel him right away, Johnny starts thrusting and leans over to kiss Roy, his own cock exploding after only a few strokes.

As they lay in the warmth of each others arms, Roy holds Johnny close to him.

"You are just trying to drive me totally out of my mind, aren't you?"

"Naw! I just love you so much that I want to take my time!"

"Well, you certainly did!"

Roy kisses Johnny and they fall asleep with big smiles on their face.

*******************

For the next few days they are busy attending a few sessions of the convention, plus they ride out on calls with some of the SF Paramedics. But, every night they manage to show each other how much they are in love.

On Thursday night, the last night of the convention, there is a banquet, and dance, but Roy and Johnny leave after the banquet, cause they are both working an overnight at different stations.

The next morning they meet back at the hotel, and fall in bed and sleep. Roy wakes up about noon and hears Johnny in the shower. Roy gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom, just as Johnny steps into the shower. Roy gets in with him, and they stand under the warm water and kiss, their hands roaming all over each other. Without saying a word, Johnny turns around and bends over with his hands braced against the wall. Roy uses the water as lube, and slowly goes into the hot tunnel.

"Ohhh, Babe! That feels so good! Fuck me Roy! Fuck me hard! I need you!"

Roy holds on to Johnnys hips, as Johnny grabs his own cock, thrusting it in rhythm to Roys fucking his ass, and they both cum at the same time with a shout! Roy pulls out of him after a few minutes and, turning him in his arms, kisses Johnny passionately.

"Good morning! I love you!"

"I love you, too. I missed you last night!"

"I did, too, when I had time to think about you! We were pretty busy!"

"Not us. We had a slow night, but I got some sleep!"

Roy kisses Johnny and then wash each others hair before getting out of the shower. They go lay down on the bed, Roy holding Johnny close to him.

"I hate to leave. This has been a great week!"

Johnny raises up and looks at Roy, "It has been a wonderful week, and you have made it that way!"

"Maybe we should come back here every year!"

Johnny smiles, as he kisses Roy, "You mean you want to come back for the convention every year? What if its not here next year?"

Roy playfully slaps Johnnys ass, "Very funny! I mean that we should come back here for a vacation and renew our vows again!"

"Sounds like a plan to me! I just love you so much. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful lover as you!"

"I am the lucky one, Babe! You stood by me when my world was falling apart!"

Johnny snuggles up to Roys chest, as Roy wraps his arms around Johnny.

"I love you today more than yesterday"

"But not as much as I will tomorrow!"

Cuddling together, they fall asleep in the big bed in the beautiful suite, in San Francisco, California. What a week it was!

 

The end