COPYRIGHT OCT. 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: A Romantic Weekend BBQ--for 10?

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-k@webtv.net

Rated: NC17/SLASH

Pairing: Mike/Taffy, Chet/Roxy, Marco/Maria, Roy/Johnny, Hank/Kel

Archive: Heart Attack and WWOMB

Content Warning: Lots of sex

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: What could really happen at one of those BBQ's if anything goes!

 

A ROMANTIC WEEKEND BBQ--FOR 10

By K-Rock

Taffy Stoker, Roxy Kelly, and Maria Lopez are seated around the patio table by the pool at the spacious country home of Mike and Taffy Stoker, chatting and drinking iced tea, as the early fall afternoon sunshine provides a comfortable setting. They are discussing having a barbeque before it gets too chilly to swim, and also before Taffy and Maria have their babies, so no one has to worry about babysitters.

"You know", Taffy begins, "we love to have company, and then after everyone leaves Mike is always so horny!" Taffy giggles, "Of course, he is usually a little drunk, too!"

Maria laughs, patting her slighly pregnant stomach, "I know what you mean. I conceived this little one after a picnic with Marcos family. He was a little tipsy and very ready to have a little fun in bed by the time we got home!"

Roxy shakes her head, "I don't know what it is about the get-togethers. Those guys must talk and brag about how many times they can get it up when they are drunk, or something. Chet seems to be a little more amourous after a barbeque with all the guys."

The three ladies don't say anything for a few minutes as they sit at the table, thinking. Birds chirping and the gurgle of the pool are all that breaks the stillness of the afternoon quiet. Suddenly, Taffy claps her hands!

"I have a wonderful idea!"

Both Roxy and Maria look at her, and Roxy asks, "What? Tell us!"

"What do you think about having a romantic weekend barbeque for 10? We have plenty of room, and since none of us have children to get babysitters for--yet--it would be great!"

Roxy looks at her skeptically, "A romantic weekend barbeque for 10? Just who all are you planning on inviting and what are your plans for this?"

Taffy smiles, "It will be me and Mike, you and Chet, Maria and Marco, Johnny and Roy, and Hank and Kel! If you wanted to make out with your husband, or significant other, no problem. If you wanted to make love in pool, no problem! I, for one, love to sit at the picnic table and run my hands up and down Mikes leg, and caress his cock through his shorts. Do you think the other guys would go for it?"

Roxy laughs, "I don't know. Chet is pretty shy about expressing his love in public. I guess we could get them drunk first, and then tell them."

Taffy smiles, "Let just tell them we are gonna have all-weekend barbeque on the next 4-day weekend that have off, which is the first weekend in October, so we have two weeks to plan. We don't have to mention too much about the sex, until closer to the date, but we can make sure everyone knows they can stay here all weekend."

Maria smiles, thinking about Marco and his reaction to all this, "Marco might like that idea. You have plenty of room, and I think once I got him in the pool, I could get him aroused real fast!"

Roxy looks at Taffy with a concerned look on her face, "Taffy, the only thing is, do you think Roy and Johnny, and Hank and Kel are gonna be comfortable showing their feelings for each other in public. They know we know about their lifestyle and relationship, but I don't know if they are gonna want to show their feelings in front of everyone."

Taffy grins, thinking of a recent barbeque at their home. "We had a barbeque here a few weeks ago, one of those spur of the minute ideas, and Roy and Johnny were here, and the darker it got, the more they had their hands on each other. They did spend the night because they both were a little tipsy, and they even jumped in the pool. They didn't do anything but kiss and run their hands over each other, but it sure got MIke horny, and we were making out beside the pool!"

Maria and Roxy look at each other, grinning, and then look at Taffy, "Did you go all the way?" Roxy asks with a smile.

Taffy just smiles and doesn't say anything for a minutes, and then laughs. "OK here is what happened. Roy and Johnny were in the pool in their underwear, and Mike and I were sitting on the grass. It was about 10 pm and Roy and Johnny were down at the far end of the pool, but they were very, very close, and I could hear Johnny giggling and saying "Roy! Roy!" Well, that got me going, and I started kissing Mike and we ended up makng love on the grass, and we could hear moans and groans coming from the pool, which seemed to spur MIke on." Taffy laughs again as she remembers something else that happened, "MIke made sure they got the room with the creaky bed, and we spent half the night laughing or making love, cause everytime we heard that bed squeaking, Mike got hard! It was just too funny. He about wore me out, but it was lots of fun!"

Maria shakes her head, "I am lucky if Marco kisses me when we spend the night at his Moms. It took me several months to convince him that his mom was not gonna walk in on us, and even if she did, we were married! I think this might be a fun weekend, if we can just get them to stay once we tell them the whole story."

"Well, I will tell Mike we decided to have a barbeque and party the weekend they are off. Even if he doesn't like the idea of it being all weekend, I think I can talk him into it!"

Roxy laughs as she gets up from the table, "Well, I will see what Chet thinks. Taffy, its been fun but I need to go. I will talk to you two later!"

Maria looks at her watch, "Yeah, I need to go, too. I have errands to run."

They leave, and Taffy gets busy cleaning the house, planning and plotting on how to tell Mike about this wonderful idea she has.

***********************

The next morning when Mike gets home from work, Taffy greets him at the door wearing nothing but a smile. MIke stops and a big smile brightens his face. Closing the door, he takes Taffy in his arms, capturing her mouth in a deep kiss. After a minute, he raises his head to breathe, and smiles at Taffy.

"What would you have done if I had been too tired to even kiss you?"

Taffy laughs, taking MIkes hand, pulling him towards the bedroom. "I never thought you woud be THAT tired!"

MIke picks her up and carries her the rest of the way to the bedroom. He lays her down gently on the bed and quickly strips off his clothes. Taffy raises her arms to him, and he lays down beside her, their arms wrapping around each other as their bodies touch. Mike can feel the softness of Taffys swollen breasts and stomach against his stomach. Taffy can feel Mikes hard cock against her leg. MIke moves so that he is on his left side, looking down at Taffy, one hand stroking her breasts, the other hand stroking the inside of her thigh.

"Your breasts have gotten so beautiful since you have gotten pregnant!"

Taffy laughs, "You are just happy because they are so big!"

"HO-NEY! They aren't that big! I think they are beautiful. Let me show you how much I love them!" MIke dips his head down, taking one dusky nipple in his mouth, as it stands up begging for attention.

"OH MIKE!"

MIke smiles around the nipple, and moves his hand to the apex of her thighs. Taffy spreads her legs wider, and MIke runs his fingers through her short, curly public hair, caressing the sensitive skin all around the folds of her wet pussy. Taffy squirms as Mike touches everywhere but where she REALLY wants him to touch.

"Mike! Please!"

Mike raises his head from the attention he is giving to her nipple, and smiles, "Please what?"

"Honey! Please don't tease me! I need to feel you inside me!"

"I will be!" He lowers his head to the other nipple, causing Taffy to squeal in delight. He moves his fingers to her opening and slowly moves his finger in and out of her hot hole. He leaves her nipple, and trails kisses down her stomach, until he is laying between her outstretched thighs. He replaces his fingers with his mouth, and moves his tongue in and out.

"MIKE! OH MIKE! PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO ME! Please put that hard cock of yours up my pussy! I need you now!"

Mike smiles, and moves back up to Taffys mouth and kisses her deeply as he positions himself at her entrance. He teases her a little bit, rubbing the tip of his penis against her sensitive clit.

"MIKE! Go in! Please!"

"OK, Baby! I won't make you suffer anymore!"

MIke enters her and takes her in his arms, slowly begins to thrust and move inside her. He looks into her eyes, and sees his love mirrored back to her eyes.

"I love you so much, Taffy!"

"Oh Mike! I love you, too! I love feeling you deep inside me. OHHHH! That feels so good!"

"I love being inside of you. Did you miss me last night?"

Taffy caresses his face, "Honey, I miss you all the time you are gone. I feel emply without you!"

"What did you do all day?" He begins to move a little more inside her.

"Ohhhh! Uh, I cleaned, and uh, oh Mike! Uh, Roxy and Maria came over for awhile." Taffy raises up and kisses Mike and moving her hips a little. "We came up with a great idea!"

MIke starts thrusting in and out more, "Oh yeah? What did you come up with?"

"Uh, OH MIKE! We want to have a weekend barbeque and have everyone spend the weekend here, and just do what ever. OH MIKE!"

MIke holds her close as they both reach a huge orgasm, Mike explodes deep within her. When they can both breathe again, he looks at her. Taffy cups his face in her hands, and they kiss again.

"Honey, can we have the weekend barbeque here?"

Mike looks at her warily, "What have you got up your sleeve?"

Taffy grins, "I'm not wearing any sleeves!"

"Taffy! What are you up to?"

"Nothing! We just thought it would be fun to have everyone over for a romantic weekend barbeque."

"A romantic weekend barbeque? Rated XXX, right?"

Taffy smiles, "Well, of course! What do you think?"

"Who are you thinking of inviting?"

"There will be you and me, Roxy and Chet, Maria and Marco, Roy and Johnny, and Hank and Kel. Anything goes, and we can even make love in the pool! Do you think the other guys will go for it?"

"I don't know Babe. Roy and Johnny aren't real open with their relationship. And neither are Hank and Kel, for that matter. Since they are among friends, they might be OK with it. I'll see what they think."

"I love you MIke! We could even give Roy and Johnny that bed again!" v MIke laughs, "No, they don't want that bed again! Lets let Chet and Roxy have that bed."

"Or Hank and Kel," Taffy says, not wanting Mike to know that she told Roxy about the bed. She kisses Mike again. "Now, are you hungry for food?"

"Actually I'm not! I am tired cause we were pretty busy all night with several fires. We ate a little bit of smoke and Cap made us get checked out, but Dr. Brackett said we are fine."

Taffy raises up, looking at MIke with concern, "You went to the hospital?"

Mike soothes Taffy, "No, Babe. Dr. Brackett was there because they brought a triage team out. He checked all of us out. I didn't get that much smoke!"

Taffy snuggles back into his arms, "Well, good. I thought you smelled like smoke, but its not too bad."

Mike lays there stroking her back as he falls asleep, happy and content with his beautiful wife.

 

PART THREE SOON