COPYRIGHT Sept. 1999, BY: K-rock

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT. THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION. THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IN THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL AND ARE NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

Title: A Painful Lesson

Author: K-rock

E-mail: rock39-k@webtv.net

Rated: SLASH

Pairing: Roy/Johnny, Chet/Marco

Archive: Yeah

Content Warning: SPANKING, maybe some rough sex, but not real bad, discipline. If this offends you, don't read it!

Author's Notes, Reserve and Restriction: Roy is a little forceful with Johnny. Also, the title may change.

 

A PAINFUL LESSON

By K-Rock

Roy and Johnny have been living together several years. Johnny has taken a more submissive role in the relationship. He enjoys seeing what he can do just so Roy will have to punish him. Its usually in fun, although a few times, Roy has really gotten upset with him for disobeying something he has warned him about.

Early one morning Roy walks into the livingroom and finds a bowl and a glass on the floor. "Johnny, what am I going to do with you?" Going into the kitchen to make the coffee, Roy places the dishes in the sink. He is too angry with Johnny to discipline him now. "Geeze, Johnny. I don't mind you having a snack after we make love, but put your dishes in the sink." Moving over to the bottom cabinet, Roy finds the paddle and lays in on the table. "I guess I am going to have to show you I mean what I say."

When the coffee is done, he puts the paddle under his arm. and carries two cups into the bedroom. Johnny is waking up and sits up when he sees the coffee. Handing him a cup, Roy lays the paddle on the bed.

Johnny raises one eyebrow as he sips the hot coffee. "Hmm, thanks. But, whats with the paddle?"

"Johnny, I don't mind if you have a snack after we make love, but I do mind you leaving your dishes on the floor. If I have told you once, I have told you 100 times, DO NOT leave dirty dishes on the floor. Haven't I?"

Johnny lowers his eyes and mumbles a reply.

"What was that? I didn't hear you?"

"Yes, sir, you did."

"Johnny, I love you to death, but I cannot have you disobeying me when I have specifically told you not to leave your dishes on the floor. What did I tell you was gonna happen the next time you did this?"

Johnny looks up with a scared look on his face. "You were gonna paddle me."

"How?"

"I was gonna get paddled on my bare ass over your knee." Johnny lowers his eyes again, but not before Roy sees a tear drop to the bed.

"Get up and lay over my knee."

"Roy" Johnny whines

"Johnny, right now you are only going to get 5 swats. If you start trying to stall, I will start adding more."

"Roy, I am really sorry. I was tired and was not thinking. I promise I won't do it again"

"Johnny, that is what you always say. I am gonna paddle your ass and I am going to made sure it hurts because then the next time you will remember. You wil remember the pain, and you will remember not to do it again. And you now get 6 swats."

"R-oyyy"

"7 swats. I told you to get over here and lay down over my knee. Now DO IT!"

Johnny puts his coffee on the bedside table. With tears streaming down his cheeks, he stands in front of Roy.

"Bend over my knee"

Johnny just stands there.

Grabbing his arm, Roy puts him over his knee. Knowing Johnny will try to get up, he puts one leg over Johnny's. Roy places his hand on his back, "You better count because I might forget what number am I on. If you lose count, I start over." Raising the paddle, Roy is gonna give him the first one when Johnny covers his ass with his hands.

"Move those damn hands or you are gonna have more than a sore ass to worry about. You are up to 8. Care to try for 9?"

Not hearing an answer, Roy wacks him 3 times, the sound echoing in the bedroom.

"...1..2...3..." Johnny wiggles, Roy smiles. He can feel Johnnys hard-on. He wacks him 2 more times, and Johnny is sobbing but also very aroused. "...4....5.." Deciding to get it over with, Roy gives him 3 more whacks. "...5....6....no..6....7...8.." Roy looks down at the red ass. "Did I hear you say 5, I am not sure what number we are on. I guess I will have to start over. Now you get 9." Roy waits for a minute, wondering if he should stop, but knowing if he does, Johnny will expect him to the next time.

Hearing Johnnys sobs, he decides to get it over with. The top of his ass is pretty red, so he moves lower, and whacks him 4 times.

Johnny is sobbing too hard to count, Roy gives him the other 5 on different parts of his ass, and then stands him up. "Go take a shower, but don't get dressed."

"W-Why c-can I n-not g-et d-dressed?" Johnny asks, hiccupping"

"Because I told you not to, thats why."

"Roy, I love you. Please take a shower with me."

"Johnny I love you too. Very much. That is why I spanked you. That is the only way you will remember the lesson. But I am not taking a shower with you, and we will not make love today. Part of your punishment is to remember the pain, so you will not do it again. Go take a shower and I will go fix breakfast."

Thirty minutes later, Johnny comes in the kichen, still nude. Looking up as he enters, Roy removes his plate from the oven and sets it on the bar. "Roy, are you still mad?"

"Yes, Johnny, I am. Turn around so I can see how bad your ass looks."

"Do I have to?"

"No. I was gonna rub some lotion on it, but never mind." Walking over to the sink, he begins to wash dishes. In a few minutes, Johnny brings his plate and glass over and puts it in the sink.

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"I want you to go stand in the corner, over by the TV, and I want you to think about what you did so you will not do it again. I want you to think about how bad the spanking on your bare ass hurt, and I want you to think about how you felt. This better not ever happen agian, because if it does, you aren't gonna like the consequences. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir. But, Roy, aren't Chet and Marco supposed to come over to watch the game with us?"

"Yes. They will be here about 11:00"

"So, I only have to stand in the corner until then?"

"I don't know Johnny. Chet and Marco need some excitement in their life. They have been together longer than we have. They might enjoy the view."

"Roy, please don't! I only want you!"

"Johnny, go stand in the corner."

"Roy...."

"Do you want another spanking?"

'No, sir." Turning, he walks over to the corner and stands there, feeling like a fool.

Going into the bedroom, Roy picks up the phone to call Chet. "Hello"

"Hey, Marco! Are you guys ready to cme over and watch the game."

"Oh, yeah. We sure are. It will be good to get together with you and Johnny agian."

"Well, I called cause I wanted to let you two know what was up. Tell Chet to get on the extension."

"HEY CHET! PICK UP THE EXTENSION!"

"Hello?"

"Hey Chet! Its Roy! I was just seeng if you guys were ready to come over later"

"Oh yeah, Roy! We can hardly wait!"

"Well, I called too, because I wanted to let you know whats going on over here. I had to paddle Johnny this morning for disobeying me"

"Ooo cool! What did he do?"

"He left his dirty dishes on the floor when he got up in the middle of the night. I have told him over and over to put them in the sink. Anyway, I paddled his ass, and now he is standing in the corner so he will think about it. I called you guys to see if you wanted any action?"

"You bet, Roy! But is he gonna let us?"

"Chet, don't worry. At first I just want you to tease him. Slap his ass, whatever. We will see where it leads from there."

"OK, Roy. Maybe we will show up early!"

"That will be good Marco. See you when you get here. Bye." Hanging up the phone, Roy goes into the livingroom. Johnny is fidigiting in corner. "Chet and Marco may come over a little early. What is your problem?"

"I gotta go to the bathroom!"

"Well go!"

Johnny hurries to the bathroom and while he is gone, Roy gets ready for the other guys to come over. He also decides to make Johnny a little miserable when the guys come over. When Johnny come back from the bathroom, he just walks in the livingroom and looks at Roy, who is straightening up the newspapers that were scattered around.

"What do you want me to do now?"

"I want you to go stand in the corner like you were doing."

"Awww come on, Roy. This is kinda ridiculous. All this over a plate and a glass left on the floor. They were empty. It wasn't like anything was spilt!"

Roy picks up an armload of newspapers, and turns to face Johnny. "Johnny, I have told you over and over and over not to leave dishes on the floor after you have a snack in the middle of the night. I told you twice the other day, and about 4 times last week. I do not want dirty dishes on the floor. If you don't like my rules, get out of my house!"

"Roy, don't you love me anymore? Do you WANT me to leave?"

Roy rolls his eyes, and sighs. He puts the newspapers in the trash, and walks over to Johnny, taking his hands in his. "Johnny, I love you very much. I don't want you to leave, but if you can't follow my rules, and you don't like the discipline when you disobey, then you are free to walk out that door. I spanked you because I love you and I want you to obey me. Now, are you staying or leaving?"

"I'm staying! I love you, Roy, and I will try very hard not to be disobedient. I'm sorry! Can I get dressed now?"

"Nope! You can stand in the corner like I told you to."

Johnny starts to complain, but then he just decides to turn around and stand in the corner. Roy finishes cleaning up the livingroom, and then brings some chips and drinks in the livingroom. He sits down, and turns on the TV. About 10:00, the doorbell rings, and Roy gets up to answer it. He opens the door to see Chet and Marco on the porch, each carrying a 12-pack of beer.

"Hey, guys! Come on in!" Each of them kiss him as they walk in the house. Roy shuts the door and walks into the kitchen with them.

Chet looks over at Johnny, then looks at Roy and smiles, "Look like you did a number on his ass!"

"Maybe he will learn his lesson! You guys come on in and sit down." All 3 of them walk in the livingroom. Roy and Marco sit next to each other on the couch. Chet goes over and slaps Johnny on the ass!

"Hey, Gage! Why's your butt so red?"

Johnny just glares at Chet, but doesn't say anything.

"Johnny! Don't be rude! Tell Chet why your ass is so red!" Roy laughs, as he puts an arm around Marco.

"My ass is red cause Roy spanked me."

Chet laughs, "So, did he make you bend over or did he put you over his knee?"

Johnny glares at Chet, but replies, "He made me lay over his knee. Marco, why don't you spank Chet so he'll know what it feel like!"

Marco laughs, "Johnny, it wouldn't do any good. He would just laugh the whole time!" Marco leans into Roys embrace, and they kiss for a few minutes.

Chet looks over at Roy and Marco kissing, and asks, "Hey, Roy! Can I fuck Johnny?" Roy looks up from kissing Marco, "Yeah, but don't hurt him! Why don't you deep throat him like you did me that time!!!"

Johnny looks around at Roy and frowns, "When have you been with Chet?"

"It was when you were in the hospital one time. We were sitting in the room with you, and Chet knew I was upset, and I was also horny, and he deep-throated me like you wouldn't believe."

Chet smiles, and turns Johnny around and goes to his knees. He drives Johnny crazy by slowly kissing and licking everywhere around his cock, while using his fingers to stretch Johnnys hole.

Meanwhile, Roy and Marco are sitting on the couch kissing. Johnny sees them, and really wants to join them, but he knows he better not. Finally Chet takes him into his mouth, and Johnny is dying! Right before he feels like he is about to explode, Chet backs off, laughing. Johnny groans and tries to pull Chet back to him.

"C'mon, Chet! I'm about to explode! I need you!"

"So sorry, Johnny! I just wanted to make you miserable!!!"

Johnny groans, and as Chet walks over to sit by Marco, Johnny starts to use his hand, but Roy stops him.

"Ut ut uh! Get you hand away from there! You can cum when I tell you that you can." Roy and Marco continue to kiss, and Chet unzips Marcos pants, and leans over to start sucking his cock. Marco slips his hand inside Roys shorts and plays with his cock. Johnny is not happy watching all this going on and he just glares at the three of them. Roy leans over to Marco and whispers in his ear, "Marco, why don't you go stick your cock up Johnnys ass, and you can cum, but don't let him."

Marco smiles, "Chet, back off so I can get up." Chet sits back, and Marco stands up, letting his pants drop to the floor. and then kicks them off. He walks over the Johnny, and takes his face in his hands and kisses him. Johnny is a little surprised, but kisses back. Marco pulls away, and looks at Johnny. "Bend over, Johnny! I'm gonna fuck your ass hard and fast!"

"Now, Marco, wait a minute!"

Roy speaks up from the couch, where Chet has started sucking on his cock. "Johnny! Do what you are told!"

"But, Roy....."

"Johnny, I am not gonna argue with you. Let him fuck you or I am gonna come over there and hold you down while he does it! Remember what I told you earlier!"

Johnny glares at Marco, but he bends over. Marco puts some lube on his cock, and a little on Johnnys ass, and then places his hands on Johnny waist. He goes in, waits a minute, and then when Johnny relaxes a little bit, thrusts all the way in.

"OWWWW!!! MARCO! Take it easy! Oooo!!!" Marco starts thrusting in and out, and reaches around to grab Johnny's cock, and uses his hand to stroke him with the same rhythm.

In a few minutes, Marco explodes deep inside Johnny, and when Marco can feel that Johnny is about to blow, he removes his hand, and withdraws his cock from Johnny's hole. Johnny is not a happy camper! "MARCO! Come on, man! I am dying here!"

Marco laughs and walks back over the couch. Roy just exploded in Chet's mouth, and they are kissing heavily. Marco pulls Chet into his arms, and they start kissing. Roy gets up and walks over to Johnny, who is standing there with his arms folded and not very happy.

"Suck me!"

Johnny drops to his knees, and starts sucking Roys cock. When Roy feels like he is about to cum, he pushes Johnny back. "Wait a minute. Bend over!" Johnny starts to protest, but instead he bends over and Roy goes in hard and fast, and explodes in a couple of strokes, but he keeps thrusting till he is too pooped to move. Johnny is holding himself up against the chair. When Roy catches his breath, he looks over at Chet and Marco, who are just laying together on the couch, watching Roy and Johnny.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I am pooped. Lets watch the game!" He turns the TV to the Dodger game, and sits down with Chet and Marco. Roy notices Johnny trying to get a look at the game. "Johnny! Turn around and face the corner like you are supposed to be doing!"

Johnny makes a face, but turns around.

During a commercial, Roy gets up and walks into the bedroom. In a few minutes, he comes back with the paddle in his hand, and sits down on the couch. Chet smiles at Marco, and scoots over to Roy.

"Hey, Roy! Are you gonna paddle his ass again?"

"I hope I don't have to, Chet. He gives me anymore of those dirty, go-to-hell looks, and I will, though."

Chet looks at Johnny a minute, thinking, then he looks at Roy, "You know, Roy. Maybe he needs a reminder of why he is in trouble in the first place."

Marco places his hand on Chets knee, "Chet, I think you need to cool it and keep your nose out of their business, before I borrow that paddle!"

Roy puts the paddle on the floor beside the couch, "No one is gonna use it on anyone right now, so lets go back to watching the game. Johnny, keep your nose in the corner, and I don't want to see anymore glares and dirty looks directed at anybody! Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir"

Roy, Chet, and Marco go back to watching the game, when the doorbell rings.

part three

Johnny whirls around and looks at Roy. "Who else did you call?"

"I didn't call anyone else. Calm down!" He looks out the window and smiles, "OH! Its Cap!" He waves and walks to the door. Before he opens it, he turns and looks at Johnny, who is trying to hide behind the chair. "Johnny! Turn your ass around and face the corner like I told you to do! I am not gonna tell you again!"

"But, Roy! Cap will be all over my ass for what I did!"

"Too bad!" Roy opens the door and Cap is standing there with a 12-pack of beer. Cap kisses Roy as he comes in, and sets the beer down on the kitchen table. When he turns around, he sees Johnny standing over in the corner. Cap looks at Roy with raised eyebrows.

"What did he do?"

"How did you know?"

Cap laughs, "His ass is pretty red, and he hasn't looked at me since I walked in. What did he get spanked for?"

"He left his dirty dishes on the floor again, when he got up in the middle of the night for a snack. I have told him over and over to put them in the sink. He didn't and I spanked him. I bet he remembers the next time."

Cap looks at Roy, and then over at Johnny, who still hasn't turned around, and is very quiet. "Gage! Are you gonna tell him or do you want me to?"

Johnny doesn't say anything, and Roy gets a puzzled look on his face. "What is going on, Cap?"

"The other night, I got up about 2 am and was headed for the latrine, when I noticed a light on in the kitchen. When I walked in there, John was sitting on the floor watching TV, and had a glass of milk and a bowl of leftover chili and I told him to be sure and clean up when he went to bed. When I went back in there around six, there was the glass and the bowl on the floor. I put them in the sink, and called Gage into my office and asked him why he didn't put the dishes in the sink. He just said 'oh sorry, he forgot. He did it all the time at home and always fell asleep, but didn't seem to worry too much about it. I asked him if you minded, and he said that you didn't mind and usually joined him! I said okay but if he ever left the dishes on the floor again, he was gonna have KP for a month!"

It gets very quiet in the house and Johnny doesn't dare turn around. Finally Roy speaks up.

"Bedroom, Johnny, and stay there." Johnny turns and walks into the bedroom. Roy sits down in one chair, and Cap sits in the other one, looking at Roy as he does.

"What are you gonna do?"

Roy smiles, "Nothing at the moment, except give him plenty of time to worry about what I am gonna do. Were you gonna discipline him further?"

"No, not really. I may go fuck his ass, though."

"Go ahead. We were earlier. But I think he hates it more when I am with someone else. I could make him come back in here, and watch while you and I make love. Chet, you suck his cock, but don't let him cum." Roy stands up, picks up the paddle, and walks into the bedroom. Johnny is sitting on the side of the bed, and barely looks up when Roy walks in.

"Roy, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have told Cap that. I will take whatever punishment you want to give me."

"I should blister your ass for lying and bust it so hard you wouldn't be able to sit for a week! I cannot believe you lied to him! I am not gonna paddle you ass this time, but instead you are gonna go in there and watch Hank make love to me! And if anyone wants to suck you or fuck you, you will let them without complaint. You are still gonna stand in the corner. But, before we leave this room, I get one shot at you. I either get one whack with the paddle, or I'm gonna grab you and fuck you hard, but it's your choice!"

Johnny just stands up and doesn't say anything. Roy grabs his arm, and whacks him one time hard, and leads him into the livingroom.

"Stand in the corner." Johnny does, and Chet speaks up. "Wow! Look at that red ass! Can I make it redder, Roy?"

"Only with your hand, Chet. Johnny, face this way."

Cap pulls Roy down on the floor with him, and proceeds to make love to him. Chet sucks Johnny, slapping his ass every once in awhile! Marco is laying on the floor sucking Chet. When Chet can feel like Johnny is about to blow, he backs off, and lays on the floor with Marco, and they make love. Johnny has tears rolling down his face as he watches his lover with another man. Johnny is miserable, his butt hurts, and his cock is hard. Roy and Cap lay on the floor and kiss, and then Roy looks up at Johnny, seeing the pain and misery in his eyes. Roy stands up, and walks into the kitchen to get a beer. Cap walks over to Johnny and fucks him hard and fast, and tells him he has KP for 3 months. After he explodes inside Johnny, Cap and Roy get dressed.

The guys stay about two more hours, and tease Johnny, and make him more miserable. After they leave, Roy cleans up the livingroom, and washes the dishes. Johnny is still standing in the corner. After he finishes, he walks in the livingroom. "Turn around." Johnny turns around, and Roy looks at him. "Do you think you have learned your lesson, and will NOT, EVER AGAIN, leave dishes on the floor, or lie to the Cap? I am very disappointed in you, Johnny, but I DO love you very much. I hope we won't have this problem anymore, cause I really don't want to spank you again. I know this has been a miserable day for you, and I know you were really hurt when Cap and I made love. But, Babe, its you I love, and you I am in love with!" He leans into Johnny and kisses him, but Johnny just turns his head. "Whats wrong, Johnny?"

Johnny looks at him with tear-filled eyes, and says quietly, "Roy, not only have I had a miserable day, but an embarrassing one. You guys treated me like a sex slave!" He looks at Roy again, and he grins, "And it was great!!!!" He leans in and kisses Roy, "If you don't take me to bed right now and let me cum, I may take you right here on the floor. I am very sorry for disobeying you, and the spanking really hurt, but the next time we play out this little roleplaying thing, where you are a dominator, just don't spank so hard! I will submit to you anytime you want, willingly and happily, but I don't think we need to role play anymore!"

"Well, I think we did great. I kept expecting you to walk out the door!"

"Well, the thought did cross my mind when I watched you with Cap. That really hurt, Babe! C'mon, and lets take a shower, and go to bed!"

"Johnny, do you think the guys believed it?"

Johnny laughs, "I think they did. My ass is really sore!"

They kiss and walk into the bedroom with their arms around each other.

 

THE END