TITLE: "SALVA MI" (Save me)

AUTHOR: Gabriele Lamm-Deiss

FANDOM: SEVEN DAYS - Slash FanFiction

PAIRING: Frank Parker/Sally Danziger/'Angel' Danziger

RATING: NC-17 (contains graphic M/M, M/F, M/M/F sex)

STATUS: NEW AND COMPLETE

ARCHIVE: YES!!! Others please ask first!

FEEDBACK: Very appreciated!

E-MAIL: gabriele.lamm-deiss@steinbock.de

SERIES/SEQUEL: Spoilers to "Dragons and Angels" and "Relevations on Valentine's Day" (Found in the general fiction section of the WWOMB)

DISCLAIMERS: All characters belong to UPN/Paramount.

EXCEPT: I am proud to say that THE ADULT SALLY DANZIGER and her Ex-husband JEROME 'ANGEL' DANZIGER are entirely mine!!!

No infringement of copyrights is intended.

NOTES: Thanks so much to Breanne for the entire beta!

Pterodactyls are flying dinosaurs.

SUMMARY: A female fantasy!


"SALVA MI" (Save me)
by Gabriele Lamm-Deiss

Thursday, May, 23rd, 11.43 p.m. (PDT) Sally Danziger's quarters, NNL Base:

Three days ago the - in every respect - feared and suspiciously looked at watcher of the NSA Panel had returned to the Never-Never-Land Base to have a keen eye on every member of the alpha team of Project Backstep and especially on the crazy chrononaut, Frank Parker.

Sally Danziger sat behind her desk in her office and stared at the screen of her computer. Due to the late hour she had eventually found the necessary time to work off the huge pile of documents, which had accumulated over the past days of her absence. Undisturbed by the Chief of Security, Nathan Ramsey, who always tried to worm out some secrets of her, including the secret number one: whether she was one of the five top-secret members of the NSA Panel or not and undisturbed by her old schoolmate, the chrononaut, Frank Parker, who often dropped by to humor her or in case he was simply bored and wanted to distract himself by re-calling their mutual childhood and urged her to come along for a nocturnal six-pack of beer in front of the electric fence of the Base area - sometimes together with Donovan.

Over the past months since she had joined the alpha team and had personally met him again, she had to admit to herself that Frank Parker hadn't lost his charm, sharp-tongued humor and his physical attractiveness. Vice versa, far more than that, after the twenty-four years they hadn't seen each other, the handsome ten years old little boy had become an upsetting handsome thirty-four years old man. And now she held different feelings in her mind. On one hand he was her beloved old schoolmate, the first love of her life, even if they had known each other only for a bit more than six months and on the other hand, she was a member of the NSA Panel, the watcher and one of the five so-called 'silencers', professional killers working with the NSA in a special squad called 'Dragons'. She was the Dragon Leader, codename: 'Black Dragon'. A small tattoo of a beautiful dragon decorated her back, placed right above her buttocks, usually hidden from every nosy eye of the beholder.

The old schoolmate in her wanted to protect Frank Parker, as she had always done since they had put life into Project Backstep more than three and a half years ago and she had to learn that he would be the chrononaut. Unrecognized - from the shadows of the dark behind - she had always stuck up for him - and especially a few months ago, when she had saved his life and the life of his wife, Dr. Olga Vukavich-Parker. But the NSA top dog in her had the order to prevent - with all the necessary consequences - that the chrononaut or his wife or any other member of the alpha team would ever dare to resign or have some other "silly ideas". Nobody left Never-Never-Land by oneself, without the Panel's explicit permission! She wouldn't send him back to Hanson Island! No! Never! Her order was clear and the Panel's decision - her decision - in this case was unanimous! If he doesn't comply with his orders or will try to have his own way - liquidate him! Merciless and without further discussion!

She had talked to him, more or less dropped the hints and had given him to understand that he was 'a dead man walking' if he wouldn't play along! Instantly he had sensed - basic instinct - that she was dead serious. And he had sensed something completely different too. She was caught on the horns of a dilemma - she was still his friend! If it was either do or die both of them weren't sure what she would do!

And ... there was more ... another dilemma ... more aggravating ... both of them had to realize, had to face the facts, that they were still attracted by each other! But the former innocent, delicately budding love of children had changed! The children had become adults! There was this tension, the unbelievable gravity of desire, passion and love, though he was newly married with Dr. Olga Vukavich, the Chief of Medical Research of Project Backstep and even though the fact that he loved his wife very much! The tension between them was almost palpable. He had conceded this in this serious conversation about the purpose of her presence in Never-Never-Land. Mutually they had agreed to forget this whole thing! Both had tried to ignore this, had been dead stuck on denying the truth and had refused to show more than friendship, in particular in front of the other members of the alpha team! Not an easy undertaking for Parker to hide this from his own wife, his best friend and old buddy, Captain Craig Donovan, to ignore his feelings for his old schoolmate and ... last but not least to ignore himself! Up to today he was successful with the others but not with her! And so was she!

To complete this mess of emotions she had met her ex-husband again a few months ago, to be precise on Valentine's Day. 'Angel' Danziger had insisted on a personal meeting with her, a date! And her worst apprehension came true! She still loved him! Originally she had turned over a new leaf - at least she had wanted to do this! Senseless! Ridiculous! Not with 'Angel'! He had asked her to give him a second chance! Oh, yes she had given him a second chance! The result was the seventh heaven of delight - a passionate, wonderful night of lovemaking - in the meantime - followed by some more passionate nights and mornings, because for some little time now they worked together - again! She had offered him a job with the NSA - a kind of a moonlighting for him. Incidentally the NSA Panel needed a new fifth member after she had sent Senator Walter Raleigh on a never return trip to Hanson Island! He was the one who had hired a professional - accidentally and hard to believe, 'Angel' - to erase Parker and his wife on their honeymoon trip to Europe! Thank God that she had been able to coax 'Angel' into keeping his hands off! She had not been able to guarantee this job but she had promised to do everything in her power and she had been successful - he had been chosen being the new fifth member of the NSA Panel!

She had fallen between two stools, respectively between two men! Her ex-husband, a former CIA agent in black operations, her trainer with the CIA before she switched to the NSA and her old schoolmate, the chrononaut of Project Backstep!

'Angel', Jerome Danziger! The professional killer with the handsome face of an angel. Shortly after their divorce he had left the CIA and from that day on he was "self-employed", mainly working in his old homeland, Asian Regions ... Thirty-nine years old, 1.90 meters tall, approximately 210 pounds of pure perfect muscles, raven black, more than shoulder-length hair and the strangest blue eyes she had ever seen with a man - sapphire blue! Fluently speaking six languages, including Japanese, brilliant knowledge in martial arts, a well-trained killing machine, wearing a huge tattoo, winding around his entire upper body - the masterpiece of a Japanese tattoo artist, a dragon, showing his true social status and his incredible, impressive high rank! He was dangerous, highly intelligent, wild and merciless cruel on the one side, a warrior, a member - the only non-Asian leader - of a more than six-hundred years old Japanese clan of professional killers and on the other side passionate, sensitive, warm-hearted, vulnerable and caring. A fascinating Janus-faced beast of prey with animal attractiveness!

And Francis Bartholomew Parker! Thirty-four years old, 1.80 meters tall, approximately 180 pounds of a muscular perfect body, dark brown hair and wonderful jade green eyes! Most of the time showing nonchalant bravado masking his vulnerability, loneliness and endless sadness! An ex-Navy-SEAL in black operations with the CIA, with a photographic mind and above-average intelligence, a well-trained soldier. Captured in Somalia during a black operation, tortured in a heat box for more than seven days without water or food, finally - barely alive - rescued by his comrade, Captain Craig Donovan. Suffering from a nervous breakdown, they had sent him to Hanson Island, a CIA institution for mental illness and eventually he had been chosen being the one and only final candidate for a sheer hopeless undertaking, a backstep in time, a time travel, because he was considered being dispensable! For the whole mankind an unknown hero, the knight in shining armor, his war-horse a big blue sphere; and the first human being who had successfully turned back the wheel of time for so many times now! His personal file contained comments like addicted to alcohol and gambling and problems with authority!

She had to smile!

Of course he had problems with authority! He had always had these problems from childhood on! Due to his intelligence he had always tried to get at the bottom of a thing! What could have become of him if he hadn't been an orphan had been sponsored and encouraged! He had always been easily bored and no one had really recognized - or had made an effort to recognize - his potential and the true reason for this boredom! Vice versa, in the orphanage they had rewarded him with a hail of blows! With rulers! He had laughed and had told her that up to today he still held the record of broken off rulers at his old orphanage in Philadelphia! Therefore he had learnt very early that it might be healthier to hide one's intelligence! The only one who really acknowledged his potential was Dr. Isaac Mentnor, in the meantime his fatherly friend. Not even Donovan, his best friend knew everything! Parker was mostly a bit reserved, not giving away every single detail of a secret; sometimes he hadn't a word to throw at a dog and was hiding his true nature very successfully behind a facade of wild, strange and sometimes crazy behavior. Ramsey called him a plague! But he was the same enigmatic Janus-faced human being like 'Angel'. In rough outlines their characters were very similar! Maybe one day they would meet personally?

She heaved a sigh of desperation and lit a cigarette, absent-minded watching the smoke, rising upwards in small rings following the ray of light of the blue bankers lamp burning on her desk, for the present the only source of light in her office. She felt the beginning symptoms of a headache, a migraine, but tried to ignore them and continued smoking, in between sipping at her mug of coffee. She allowed her thoughts to drift away again. To love or even like somebody was against all rules in this profession. A sentimentality, which could cost the own life! She would have never come such a long way if she ever had had scruple or reservation. Since three and a half years, since she was a member of the Panel, she had permitted herself the luxury of watching over Frank Parker, from a distance, quasi like a perfidious, decadent little hobby. But now everything was completely different! Now - if she was present in the Base - she stood face to face with him!

Phew! She had really fallen between two stools! 'Angel' was after her like the Devil chasing the poor lost soul, wanted her back! And Frank Parker? Hitherto he was subtler, sneaking, lurking and assuming a wait-and-see attitude, still reining his desire quite successfully; but nevertheless slowly encircling his victim, his game animal.

The headache increased and the pain was almost unbearable now, piercing into her brain like burning needles. She had to give in and to take her medicament. Done for tonight! She took the drugs and decided to allow herself having some shuteye on the small black leather couch in her office. Maybe this would help! Hopefully! Because otherwise in the morning she would be in a very bad mood! She lay down and tried to move as less as possible. Shortly afterwards the medicaments gratefully worked and she fell into a troubled sleep, passed the outer limits of her tortured brain ...

*

... She hovered above a surreal, morbid and rugged landscape; invisible, incorporeal, timeless, but able to watch and recognize every single detail, every single emotion, even the faintest one, smell every scent, taste every flavor, her senses razor-sharp. She had no clue where she was! The landscape was completely unknown to her! Even by no stretch of her wildest imagination she had ever dreamt or heard about such a ... past every description ... no word to describe ...? A fantasy? A fairy tale? A dreamland?

Where the hell was she? It was dark, obviously it was night, but the landscape was bathed in the subdued light of two moons! One, the bigger one, was pale blue, the surface obviously completely glaciated and this big that its size occupied a quarter of the nocturnal skies, shimmering with thousands of bright stars - their constellations completely unfamiliar. And the second one, smaller and just appearing behind the blue, was pale turquoise with a cratered landscape, similar to the earthly moon! The landscape below? The moonlight exposed every single detail, razor-sharp. A fascinating view, all together wonderful, beautiful, surreal, dangerous, barbarian, cruel, frightening and attractive!

Soft ranges of hills alternating with rugged mountain ranges - including giant caves -covered with snow and eons old, on both sides steeply falling away so nobody could recognize the shadowy ground - a frozen view of monotony - sharp-edged mountaintops, sprouting out of the darkness like claws. It seemed as if they just came out of the infinity. Unbelievably disgusting and in a decadent, fascinating way of morbidity incredible beautiful! Volcanoes sprouting out of the landscape like boils, some still active and fuming, showing stiffened streams of lava.

Deep soft valleys - enormous canyons, which corroded the surface like scars, creating grotesque grimaces out of a distorted insane imagination. Gentle meadows covered with thousands of unfamiliar flowers. Huge trees, bizarre, crazy distorted trunks, treetops this big, impossible to comprehend the full dimensions. Extensive dark forests snuggling up to the feet of the mountain
ranges. Beautiful lakes, some bottomless deep and black. Small runs with crystal blue water, mumbling and meandering through the lovely valleys, leading into torrential rivers with foaming and roaring waterfalls, hundreds of meters high, crashing into pitch black abysses, giant maelstroms, alternating with smaller ones, spraying like bridal veils.

Slowly it was dawning! The mist reluctantly withdrew and revealed an overwhelming view!

And then she saw it!

At the bottom of this incredible high mountain range! A winded path led up the hills to a cyclopean building, projecting into the skies like a giant finger! A tower! An obelisk! Jet-black! The brickwork - shimmering like melted black glass - at least ten meters thick! A sheer nightmare! The top of this tower was invisible - in the middle of a foggy, slightly green shimmering cloud! At the bottom of this tower grew no plant, not a single blade of grass! A place of Evil! The ultimate and incredible Evil! Scaring. Creepy. Threatening. The horrifying atmosphere was palpable! A monstrosity past every description! She felt the panic rising in her in raging waves, wiping out every remnant of a logical thought! She wanted to flee but was petrified and in a crazy way mesmerized and fascinated of what she saw!

At a distance she recognized a giant cloud of dust approaching! An army marching up! Swarming like ants! Impossible to count! Thousands! Like a black flood! Half of the soldiers were riding black horses, the other half were infantry. But all in black armor! She was quite sure that not
everything hidden behind the black helmets, the eyes behind the visors gave it away, was human! The black banners of this army showed a snake winding around a blood-covered sword! With bated breath she watched the army approaching the tower in a moderate tempo and finally stopping at the bottom of this obelisk. The leader, a giant in shining black armor, riding a black
horse, a creature from Hell, raised his hand and shouted some words! The riders dismounted and a well-trained formation began to pitch their camp. An ugly croaking roar cut through the air! An enormous swarm of giant black birds! Birds? Pterodactyls! With a wingspan of 8 meters! Forming up with lazy beats of their wings and finally coming down in elegant circles to land on the ground. Over the whole landscape hovered an unbearable odor of death and putrefaction! She had to leave this inhospitable landscape, had to flee from this horrifying view!

An endless seeming abandoned desert, sometimes of pure sand, sometimes made of rock debris, looking as if an ogre had thrown them in outraging fury. A stone-covered plain, trained with patterns of brown, gray, red and ochre replaced by an ocean, emerald green water, calm and safe. She was released! Seemed to be safe! Seemed to be in familiar regions!

The nightmare mountains were only a vague black shadow now - far behind! She was still in a mountain landscape but completely different to the first one! Between the almost white rocks gleamed green bushes, friendly brushwood, fern - softly rocking in a delicate breeze - moss-grown rocks and thousands of beautiful flowers, alternating with huge forests, enchanted and mysterious! Deep green grass, crystal blue water, small runs bubbling in their rocky riverbeds. Waterfalls high and beautiful, reflecting the sun in their gleaming foams, producing rainbows. High above some deformed pine-trees. Small shaded forests invited to stay there. The chirping of birds filled the clear blue skies, decorated with small white clouds. An overwhelming beautiful and amiable landscape!

She was in a dark forest with huge pine-trees. The trees too tall to comprehend the dimensions! From time to time their tops became more sparse and translucent and rays of sunlight fell down to enlighten the ground. A steady rhythmical change of shadow and amber colored light! Huge, thick trunks! Giant roots! The forest ground covered with fir-needles and fir-cones! She passed the entrance of a cave. Dark, fascinating and threatening but somehow in a strange way familiar! Still the ground was softly sloping and she realized that she must be far away from leaving the promontory and in reality she walked down a global giant woody hill. Near the cave she found a small lake, embedded in a lovely glade in this forest.

Further down this hill she eventually passed the limits of the forest and found a widespread extensive valley! In a distance she realized a considerable collection of small dark points. Small towns and single farmsteads, gathering around a castle.

A fortress! Huge! Impressive! Shimmering white almost silver brickwork, high above each of the four towers, their pinnacles glistening in the sun, fluttered two banners - too far away to recognize the signs on the banners. A really majestic and immaculate picture of beauty, a symbol of power and for the ability to defend and to protect! Loopholes along the walls and crenels on the towers proofed this! The whole fortress was surrounded by a broad and deep castle-moat, filled with water. The only entrance through a massive iron gate was a huge drawbridge, at the present moment the bridge was let down.

Only now she realized what happened under her on the plain, she had been too much distracted looking at the fortress and the peaceful villages! Under her raged a merciless and cruel fight! Good against Evil! Approximately fifty black knights on their hell-horses, obviously the vanguard of this black army she had seen before, fought against a half as big troop of knights in shining white and silver armors! For a short moment it seemed as if the numerically inferior troop would win but with a start she heard this ugly croaking roar again and five pterodactyls attacked the warriors and worse began to destroy the farmsteads and parts of the villages. Desperately the inhabitants and the soldiers on the walks along the battlements tried to repulse the attacks with every weapon they could grab. It hailed arrows shot by the bowmen in the fortress. Soldiers waved their huge flails; projectiles were shot from wooden catapults.

All of a sudden the skies darkened and a giant creature circled in mid-air. A black dragon! The most beautiful, magnificent and frightening creature she had ever seen! Widespread wings! Golden claws and fangs! The frightening head with the huge jaws fire spitting - the blown nostrils fuming - and exterminating some of the pterodactyls. Unfortunately the inhabitants were too frightened and in panic that they tried to kill their rescuer too, before some of the knights could prevent this! A fatal misunderstanding! A lance ran through one of the large wings, impaled the creature and with an incredible cry of pain the dragon staggered and was at the verge of falling
down! The creature turned and with a last awful howl of rage, disappointment and pain it tried to fly back to the dark forests behind! But the scared inhabitants and the warriors could see that the dragon was deadly wounded and crashed into the forest! But the distraction was enough to fight back the attacking wild bunch and they retreated including the remaining seriously wounded pterodactyls ...

She fell ... She crashed into the trees ... She was unconscious ...

It was dark when she awoke, she could see the two moons, the pale light shining through the top of the giant trees. At least she thought she was awake! She wanted to rise but fell back onto the moss-grown grounds, a cry of pain leaking out between her bruised lips. An incredible pain flooded every single fiber of her body! She looked down and realized the broken off remaining part of a lance piercing through her left shoulder. Her whole body was bleeding through countless little cuts and scratches, was covered with bruises. She was human now. Barefooted. Only wearing a former white ground-length dress now perforated and filthy, soiled with her own blood.

Where was she? Who was she? Or better, what was she? Slowly she regained her composure, the slushy mass imperturbable and stubbornly insisting on being her brain worked again, she tried to suppress the pain and sat up, running her right hand through her short blonde hair, wiping off some fir-needles and rubbing her incredibly aching forehead!

And with a start she remembered every detail of the past hours! She was the last of her species! The last black dragon! The last creature of a fairy tale! A species of dragons, eons old, able to change their figures, from a dragon to a human being! But over the past hundreds of years dragon slayers had wiped out her entire species! The human beings hadn't trusted and relied on the dragons! Not anymore! Eons ago humans and dragons had been allies! But this had changed! Humans had begun to fear them! Hadn't realized anymore or even wanted to realize anymore, that the dragons usually wouldn't harm anybody! That they were friendly creatures only outraging furious and deadly dangerous when they were hunted and killed! Only dangerous when they were
trapped and had to fight for their lives! And only dangerous when they tried to prevent injustice! And she was the last! And again the humans had misunderstood her attempt to help! If she died, only the pterodactyls, the heralds of the Evil would exist!

She looked around, tried to orient herself and found out that she was not far away from her cave, had crashed into this small glade close by this lovely lake! The forest was silent; the air was hot and humid, misty! She had to reach her cave otherwise she would die! She was not sure whether she was able to get there. Her injuries were too serious, the loss of blood too big. The wound in her shoulder had stopped bleeding, but she had to extract the remnants of the lance! She was too weak! Barely alive now!

Something had changed! From a distance she heard barking dogs, stamping hoofs of horses and the low clanking and clashing of weapons and armors, rapidly approaching her. She was grinding her teeth and rose. She had to flee. With the last remnant of will power and an incredible strong will to survive she ran, ignoring the excruciating torment in her head and the raging agony in her shoulder. She stumbled over roots, struggled to her feet again. Like in slow motion she could watch herself from above! Her desperate attempt to escape her persecutors - the dragon slayers! Senseless! Hopeless! She was too slow, too seriously wounded! She turned and could already see
the bunch of bloodhounds after her! Could smell their odor; recognize their wide open jaws, foaming with rage, closing the last space between her and her persecutors. Close behind the bloodhounds she saw two men on giant horses. She ran. Over and over again she glanced behind. Sometimes the hoofs emitted sparks when they met rocky underground. Her dragon-cave was near and though too far away! Again she stumbled and fell! She was too weak to change her figure again and even as a dragon she wouldn't be able to fly! This time she was too weak to rise again! The bloodhounds encircled her, wanted to tear her to pieces but a sharp command held them back! The dogs obeyed and sat down, only watchfully observing her and leaving no doubt that they would kill her if she tried to escape!

The last she saw were the two tall riders, each wearing a huge shield in the left arm and a sword in the right hand, taming their war-horses. Under the ironclad armor the stallions were covered with sweat from the merciless chase, the nostrils opened wide, turning up the whites of their eyes, their flanks and broad chests rising and falling, heavily breathing. The horses neighed and went up in fear, tried to throw off their riders in panic! The animals instinctively sensed her true figure, the dragon!

The riders dismounted wordless! Sheathed their large swords - bi-handed swords - and laid down their shields. Two knights in shining armors, coats of mail and with helmets, visors closed, approached her. Both removed their gauntlets and stood in front of her, slowly raising their hands to remove the helmets. She could recognize that both bore a coat of arms on their shields and on the saddle-clothes of their horses: the taller knight's shield showed a black dragon, with emerald eyes, emerald and sapphire blue plates, the frightening claws and long fangs painted in gold and silver and the second knight, he was not much smaller than is brother-in-arms, his coat of arms showed a big blue ball, shimmering in a dazzling blue light, surrounded by little flashes of electricity!

They took their helmets off, again wordless and looked at her! The taller one had raven black more than shoulder-length hair and shook his head now. His hair was like a waterfall of pure silk; his eyes had the color of sapphires. The second one had dark-brown hair much shorter and wore a goatee his eyes were jade green! Both men were incredible handsome! The green-eyed knight stooped down, leaned on his right knee and reached out his hand:

"What do you to want from me? Make it short! Deliver the death-blow!" Her voice was barely audible, a whisper, a furious hiss, but showed her strength and will power.

"Don't be scared!" His voice was soft and soothing. He turned his head and looked at his comrade, frowning:

"She is barely alive! We have to bring her back! We need her!"

"Our healer will take care of her! I only hope that it's not too late and she will survive the ride back to the fortress!" His voice showed his honest concern.

"Yes!" The green-eyed nodded. "And I hope we can bring her back unrecognized otherwise the furious mob could try to lynch her - I fear they don't like dragons very much! We have to hurry up! It's already dawning! Jesus, even now she is incredible beautiful!" He heaved a sigh.

His friend smiled and nodded affirmatively: "Oh yes! Whom do you tell?"

She felt that the green-eyed lifted her up on his strong arms, easily, as if she would weigh no more than a feather, carefully avoiding to touch the broken off shaft of the lance and carried her over to his war-horse! His comrade followed and took her out of his arms while he waited for him to mount the horse. Then he lifted her upwards back into his friend's arms again to sit in front of him on the saddle and mounted his own horse. A sharp command and the bloodhounds followed silently. The moves of the horse under her body increased the pain in her shoulder to a tremendous level. She leaned her head back on the knight's shoulder and gratefully lost consciousness ...

Her eyes flicked open and it lasted a moment before she could see clearly again. She moaned and tried to move but a gentle hand touched her and pressed her back into the pillows. She realized that somebody was sitting at her side, watching her. She bent her head a little bit and looked straight into a pair of jade green eyes.

"Sssshhh! Don't move!" She could feel the warmth of his hand still resting on her right shoulder.

"What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" Her voice was almost inaudible, showing that her condition was still serious.

"Don't you know that you wanted to help us but ... There was this fight! They thought you would attack us and they tried to kill you before we were able to prevent this! I am so sorry! You crashed into the woods! We found you - 'Angel' and me, I am Francis - and brought you back to the fortress! Our healer removed the lance in your left shoulder and took care of you! You were unconscious over the past three days! You are safe at the moment until you are cured again!" His voice was pleasing, soft and low and showed deepest concern and endless regret.

"I have to leave now but I'll be back soon! Try to sleep! And ... don't worry! Nobody will harm you! In the meantime our servants will take care of you!"

He rose and now she was really able to look at him. In front of her bed stood a very handsome muscular man with dark brown hair and a goatee, cleanly dressed in a white shirt with embroidered lace-trimmed wide sleeves, brown suede pants and high dark brown top boots. A nobleman! One of the knights in the woods! With a last frowning glance at her he turned and left
the room.

She was able to raise her head a bit further and realized that she was lying in a huge bed with a canopy of white satin. The room was huge, expensively furnished with footlockers, cabinets, two chairs, a big wing chair, candlesticks and a chandelier with innumerable candles. Through the huge windows with their facetted glass plates she could see bright sunshine and a blue sky. She made a careless move and grinded her teeth! A piercing pain bore through her left shoulder! She realized that her left shoulder wore a huge clean bandage! Obviously they had cleaned her and removed her tattered white dress. She was naked only covered with the silky sheets of her bed.
She was still weak and the effort of looking around and orienting herself had exhausted her. She fell back into her pillows. The door was opened again and a female servant silently slipped in, wearing a tray with fruits, food and a jar filled with water. The servant reverentially approached her and put the tray down on the small wooden table beside her bed.

"My Lady are you hungry? Shall I help you?" Her voice was low and scared.

She motioned her a 'no' and that she wanted to be alone. The servant mutely nodded - a relieved expression on her face - but didn't leave! She had her orders! Unmistakable! She turned and sat down on a small chair beside the door - as far away from this frightening guest as possible. She was too weak to eat and fell asleep.

When she awoke again it was already dark. Some burning candles illuminated the room. She could smell the smoke of the candles and the beeswax. And she smelled something different. A musky scent mixed with herbage, lemon and leather. Pleasing. She sighed deeply and looked at the person sitting beside her on her bed. The second nobleman - 'Angel'. He had watched her frowning but as soon as he realized that she was awake the frowning vanished and a bright smile appeared on his handsome face.

"How are you? Jesus you are still as white as the sheets! And you haven't even touched the food!" He seemed to be concerned. His sapphire blue eyes were seriously looking at her. His raven black hair was still a bit wet, he must have had a bath - the reason for his wonderful scent.

"The healer changed your bandage and the herbs! Up to now we could prevent an infection!" He sighed: "Due to your condition this would be fatal!"

The door was opened and her previous visitor slipped in. He approached the bed and stood beside his friend.

"How is she?" He addressed his friend but looked at her.

"I don't know! The healer says she is getting better! The beautiful lady is very monosyllabic and denies to have food!" He laughed silently.

"You can hardly reproach her for that! She wanted to help us and we rewarded her princely! A lance that had almost killed her!" His voice was serious but he smiled at her, a warm-hearted, charming smile. A mute appeal to forgive.

"Okay My Lords! What do you want?" She was subzero, but nevertheless decided to talk to them.

"My Lady! We want you to help us! We need your help! The black army of the Evil is advancing! Murdering, raping - a pillaging mob devastating the country leaving behind nothing but the Evil! The Armageddon is close! Their pterodactyls are hard to fight back! We need the help of the dragons!" 'Angel's' sapphire blue eyes were endlessly sad.

"Dragons?" Her laughter was sardonic and both could see a sudden flash in her eyes, they changed the color and shape, from dark brown to golden - pupils of a reptile, a dragon - it vanished as soon as it has appeared: "I am the last of my species! Over the last hundreds of years mankind was very successful in eradicating us! Congrats! I'll never understand why you are so afraid of us! We never harmed you! Except you haunted us! It was pure self-defense!"

Both men looked at each other. Disbelievingly. Shocked and horrified of what they had heard.

The green-eyed managed to expel: "You are the last? Jesus! Then we are fighting a lost cause! This fortress is the last bastion in this merciless battle! In a few weeks the black army will blockade us and we can do nothing about it! Absolutely nothing! We are too few!" He heaved a sigh of desperation and turned to leave the room, sad and with a heavy heart. He had to be alone now - on the walks along the battlement - his favorite place when he had to think.

'Angel' stayed, still sitting on her bed. He knew his buddy would take turns in a few hours. He looked at her:

"Rest now! I'll watch!" He bent over her and his hand caressed her cheek - softly, loving. He kissed her, his lips brushed over her mouth barely touching her. His sapphire blue eyes reflected his deep concern, the endless sadness and his unlimited love ...

Over the next two days they had watched over her in shifts, had taken turns in shifts with the young female servant ...

Two days later she awoke in the morning, sat up in her bed and realized the female servant having a nap at her chair beside the door. Through the opened window she could hear the usual softened noise of the fortress, the busy activities in the giant courtyard - the comings and goings of the zealous servants, the innumerable number of soldiers, the neighing of the horses, their hoofs on the stony ground when they were saddled and rode, some clinking of weapons and an innumerable number of different flavors. She inspected the new clean bandage, the healing bruises and scratches and decided to get up wrapping the new dark blue silky sheet around her still naked body.

She felt ways better this morning and realized that she was hungry - almost starving. On the table beside her bed she found fresh fruits, bread, cold pieces of roasted meat and fresh water. Absent-minded she picked up a few of the dark grapes, poured a glass of water and went over to the opened window. Looking out of the window she saw the nobleman with the jade green eyes talking to some of the servants, heard them laughing and saw him flirting with a beautiful young female. Obviously everybody was very concerned about neatness - everything was clean, the courtyard was swept, the servants wore clean clothing.

When he sensed that he was watched, he raised his head and looked at her - a radiant smile appeared on his face and he waved a 'good morning'! She bowed her head - annoyed with herself that she had really enjoyed watching him - turned to have some more food and sat down on the bed again. A few moments later she heard footsteps approaching, echoing from the stony walls of the hallway and with a short knock on the door he entered her room, slightly breathless, he had ran over the yard and up the stairs two or three at a time. The sleepy young servant startled and he motioned her to leave.

"Good morning My Lady! You look upsetting this morning! How are you?" The words were emphasized with a bright smile.

"Better!" She was short. "Can I have something to dress?" She looked at the sheet, still wrapped around her body.

"Of course! The servants will bring clean clothing for you! But ..." he cleared his throat: "I admit it's a pity! This sheet is really perfect!" A cheeky grin played around his mouth. She tried to keep a straight face on his impertinence, but failed. He approached her and sat down on the bed beside her.

He sighed. "I am glad ... that you are getting better and ... that we have found you in time!" He put his hand on her cheek and his thumb outlined her cheekbone, softly caressing her. In his wonderful jade green eyes she could see his serious concern. His touch burnt like fire on her cheek. To feel the warmth of his hand made her shiver. She abandoned herself into his touch. Following his instincts and his heart, he pulled her close and kissed her softly.

"You know that I love you! Don't you?" He looked straight into her eyes. "Since the moment I saw you lying there ..." The words were whispered against her lips.

She answered his glance and her right arm slipped out of the sheet and her fingers outlined his face and his goatee - surprised that the beard was so smooth. He moaned overwhelmed and pleased about her reaction and continued to kiss her. His tongue coaxed her lips open and invaded her mouth. He deepened the kiss, smiling against her lips. Carefully he took her into his arms, avoiding touching her wounded shoulder. He bent his head and ran butterfly kisses over her neck, started to nibble at her ear. His breathing became faster now. The hot puffs of breath against her skin aroused her. He nudged her back onto the mattress and pulled her along with him to lie there. She ran her fingers through his dark brown hair and felt a burning flash piercing through her wounded shoulder but ignored it.

He realized her pain: "Don't move! It's not necessary!" He smiled.

He leaned on his right arm, lifted his weight to lie alongside her and his left hand pulled away the sheet. His lips brushed over every bruise on her uninjured right shoulder, down to her wrist. He took her hand and kissed the palm. The tip of his tongue flicked out, between her fingers, gently licking the space between. Softly he was sucking at her fingertips. Then he began to outline the bruises on her upper body with his fingertips; touches soft like a feather, played with her hardening nipples. His hand traced further down over her stomach and touched her thighs, tenderly stroking her. He closed the space between their bodies, leaned on his elbow and kissed her collarbone. Softly he nibbled and sucked at her nipples, one by one. He lifted his weight again and kissed his way down to her navel, his tongue playfully licking over her hot, smooth skin down to her groin, caressing every single bruise, every single scratch on the perfect skin. Enjoying that she was totally shaved. He nudged her legs a bit apart and shoved her knees a bit upwards and started to kiss the inner side of her thighs. He heard her low moans. His hands trailed further down over her knees up to her ankles and back on the inner side. Each bruise, each scratch was kissed. Endlessly soft.

He moaned loud. He was painfully hard; his erection was rubbing against the fabric of his underwear with every slight move of his hips. He wanted her, wanted to make love to her as if it was for the last time in his life, but had to tame his desire. It was much too risky - maybe he would hurt her! And it was too risky to drive her over the edge with his tongue, his mouth and
his hands though he wanted this so much! The silky skin, her wonderful scent made him crazy.

He couldn't resist! Impossible! He raised his head and started to kiss her loin. His tongue flicked over her clit, tasted the candy sweet wetness and skillfully probed her. Slowly. Carefully. Plunging his tongue into her hot smooth and velvet depth as deep as possible, savoring her wonderful taste. He heard her little moans of pleasure, felt her slightly moving hips, meeting the moves of his tongue in perfect harmony. With a last desperate moan he stopped.

He sat back, drew up the sheets and covered her.

"I am sorry!" He moaned. "It was not one of my best ideas! We should postpone this until you are cured again!" He kissed her and she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. It was a very long kiss and her hand reached for the buttons of his leather pants. She felt his hard-on and opened the
buttons; her fingers slipped into the flies and felt the fabric of his underwear, wet of his pre-come. She gently stroked him through the fabric. He writhed under her touch and he broke off the kiss to look at her, smiling.

"Are you sure that you want this?" His voice was soft and concerned. Her answer was a mute nod and a kiss.

He rose to sit on the rim of the bed and to remove his top boots, pants, underwear and his shirt, carelessly throwing everything on the floor. Suddenly he smiled, rose, crossed the room - stark naked - to lock the door and went over to the bed again. He slipped under the sheets and embraced her. His hand gently brushed back a strand of blonde hair on her forehead and he started to nibble at her ear, his hard-on softly thrusting against her hips, showing his incredible arousal.

Her right hand reached down to grasp his hard-on, to let him thrust into it and her thumb rubbed over the head, felt the wetness of his pre-come. He moaned and with a press-up he rested his hands on the sheets on both sides of her head. He slowly lowered his body, pressing his glans against her entrance. Torturously slow he pushed into her, inch for inch, until he was buried inside her as deep as ever possible. His penetration as gentle as possible. For a short moment she saw that he had to close his eyes, he gasped sharp, overwhelmed of his feelings. He re-opened his eyes and looked at her, slowly resting his weight on his elbows.

"Everything alright?" His voice was so soft he smiled at her. She sank into his wonderful jade green eyes.

She nodded and her right hand reached down again to caress his firm butts to show him how much she wanted him. The tip of his tongue brushed over her lips, coaxed them apart and dived into her mouth. Slowly he began to thrust, deep but excruciatingly tender, as if she was made of precious, fragile china, trying to avoid that his thrusts and his moves would hurt her, reigning his own desire that tried to overcome him. He broke off this kiss to come up for air and their eyes locked at each other. They were just looking at each other while he was gently thrusting into her. She ran her fingers through his dark brown hair, pulled him down, pressing his mouth against hers, gently sucking his tongue into her mouth again. He moaned against her lips, smiled at her little moans of pleasure, leaking out between their both mouths. Carefully he sped up his thrusts a bit, wanted to enjoy this lovemaking as long as possible - wanted to delay their climaxes as far as possible.

He lifted his weight on his right elbow, drew his left knee upwards, shoving her thigh upwards along too and his left hand reached under her butts to intensify his thrusts, to press her against his loin. He caressed her right nipple, gently sucking it, teasing it with his teeth. His tongue circled
around her nipple, licked the smooth skin, his mouth planted soft kisses and little nips on her breast. He raised his head and realized that she had closed her eyes, her lips slightly open, softly moaning, enjoying what he did and he saw that her left hand had grabbed the sheet while her uninjured right hand gently caressed his chest, his shoulder and trailed down to his butts again.

He buried his face at her shoulder, kissing the smooth skin of her neck and again he sped up his thrust a bit. He felt that she was close, heard her gasps and he let his own desire get the upper hand and drive him over the edge. The very moment he spilled his semen with a few last deep thrusts and his body was trembling of passion, she came too, pressed her body against his, shoved her thigh over his butts until the waves of their mutual orgasm slowly faded away.

He raised his head and smiled at her. A tender kiss was planted on her lips. She caressed his cheek and he moved his body to lie down on his left side, carefully drawing her with him. His left arm slipped under her head to let her rest on his biceps and he gently ran the fingers of his left hand through her hair, playing with the short blonde strands. She lay on her right side now and his right hand held her butts, pressed them against his loin and she wrapped her left leg around his hips. He was still half-hard and wanted to stay with her, wanted to fall asleep inside her. For an hour he wanted to forget the world outside! He watched her. She had closed her eyes and had fallen asleep, sated and exhausted, had snuggled up against his chest, with him still inside her and he allowed himself to drift away too...

... Another day they had taken turns in watching at her bed. 'Angel' had taken the latest shift and now - in the morning he had ordered the female servant to stay with her. She was sleeping and he slipped out of the room to have a short rest himself.

Four hours later he was looking for his friend. Now he found him in the large bathroom. The heated room was only furnished with two oversized couches, comfortably covered with white mattresses - for relaxation and massages - and a stony bench, leading along the wall. In the middle of the room was the giant water basin, more a pool, flush-fitted with the stony floor, a few steps leading down into the basin. Francis sat on the broad marble rim of the water basin, a towel wrapped around his hips, absent-minded drawing slow circles in the water with his legs. He took his clothing off and plunged into the basin. When he surfaced again he brushed back the strands of wet raven black hair from his face and approached his friend. Standing in front of him in the water he frowned:

"What's up? Why do you look so sad on a day like this? Do you feel like talking to me?"

The jade green eyes of his friend showed his desperation. He had always wondered about the fact that endless sadness; vulnerability and desperation surrounded his best friend like a halo. It was an indefinable thing, hard to explain and sometimes he was successful in hiding the true state of his emotions behind a façade of wild and crazy behavior. But now the façade came off in small pieces and exhibited the truth. A few seconds later he heard him answer:

"She's the last!" He sighed deeply.

"Yes! And you are in love with her!" Not a question, a statement. "Head over heels!"

The jade green eyes were serious, his voice low: "Think so! What about you?"

Sapphire blue met jade green: "Mhhmm!" He grunted affirmatively and continued:

"I don't want to stand on my rights because I am the older one of us! And I don't want to fight with my best buddy! The winner gets her! No! I think there are more important things to consider at the moment!" His sapphire blue eyes were serious.

His friend nodded: "I have to leave today! I have to try to gather as much men as possible, fit for military service, to fight the last battle against the army of the Evil! And I want you to do me a favor! Stay here! The inhabitants and soldiers here are not very "pleased" about the fact that a
dragon lives in the castle! I don't want them to have "silly ideas"! I need you here!"

"Okay!" Again sapphire blue met jade green. His sapphire blue eyes showed deepest concern - about the beautiful dragon and about his best friend!

And they showed something more! ... The wet body in the water showed something more! Though the water covered the lower half of his body, the crystal clearness gave away every inch of his body down to his toes!

With a smile in his handsome angel-face and a lascivious glance in the sapphire blue eyes he realized that his buddy had become aware that he was aroused. No wonder, his cock was fully erected now. He reached down and began to stroke himself. Torturously slow. He wanted to show his friend that he was the reason for his arousal, wanted to watch his friend's reaction. And he was successful! Very successful! His friend's breathing became faster, he stared at him, the jade green eyes focussed his beautiful hard-on, focussed the hand stroking this hard-on!

Like a predator he approached him, still stroking himself, walking through the hot, steaming water, closing the space and finally stopped two steps in front of him. His breathing became faster now, the moves of his hand faster! To watch his friend watching him aroused him even more! With his lips slightly opened, he moaned low. His friend's jade green eyes still focussed what he did! His orgasm surprised him totally! He moaned loud, arched into his own hand and spurted the milky white seed frantically over his hand into the water!

Still panting he closed the last inch of space between their bodies and he rested his both hands on his buddy's thighs to look straight into his eyes. Wordless. Only admiring the slightly smaller man, the beautiful perfect and muscular body, the handsome face with the goatee. He put his hand behind his neck and pulled him close - leaving him no chance to escape - still looking straight into jade green - his lips brushed over his mouth and he realized the totally surprised look in the jade green eyes. He pulled him even closer - recognizing not even the faintest sign of hesitation or withdrawal from him - and kissed him, parting his lips with his tongue, exploring his mouth and savoring his best friend's taste - a mixture of fruit, wine and herbs and was overwhelmed that he was rewarded, still hesitantly but nevertheless his kiss was answered! He stopped his kiss to come up for air, looked at him realizing the baffled glance, the hesitation and mumbled:

"And I love you! And please don't tell me that you've never kissed a man or that you have never made love to a man before or haven't watched a man masturbating! You are sexual adventurous and large-minded! You might prefer women ..." He laughed mockingly: "As usually I do - but in view of our almost certain death ..." His throaty voice broke off to a whisper:

"... is this something I have wanted to do for eons!"

Not that they hadn't taken a bath together before, not that they hadn't seen each other stark naked before! This time it was simply different! This time - for the first time - they looked at each other in a different way!

His green-eyed friend stayed mute.

"Okay no answer is an answer too!" He smiled and kissed his cheek, the little dark mole, his tongue trailed over his earlobe, he nibbled at it and felt his friend shiver under his touches. His hands traced over his shoulders, the broad chest, touched the nipples and went further down over
the abdominal muscles. With a short dexterous jerk he took off the towel of his hips - revealing that his friend's body had already reacted, that watching him had aroused him. He looked at the beautiful throbbing hard-on - and stepped between his legs to embrace him.

He felt the heat radiating off his friend, the smoothness of the slightly tanned skin, the strong muscles, kissed him passionately and rubbed his own still half hard cock against his friend's length. A few moments afterwards he was hard again - unbearable hard - moaning against his lips, softly thrusting, erection against erection. He was a few inches taller than his friend but with him, still standing in the water basin and his friend sitting on the rim, this difference in seize was perfectly equalized. His friend had embraced him too, the left hand stroked his back and his right hand rested on his butts to press him against his body - to increase the pressure on their erections to a maximum level. Almost unbearable. The feeling was sensational, overwhelming, simply eradicating even the last functioning little cells of their brains. Just hot flesh against hot flesh. Just feeling hot blood shooting in raging, frantically pulsating, aching surges into both loins. Leaving back only emotion - pure emotion. Passion. Pleasure. Lust. And the incredible cognition that this was exactly what both of them had wanted for such a long time now - needed now.

He managed to push his friend back a little bit, heard his soft moan of protest, saw that he had thrown his head back, was grinding his teeth, exposing the strong neck muscles. He bent his head and started to nibble at his throat, planted little butterfly kisses on the collarbones, went further
down and his lips caught a nipple. Gently sucking it into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue and teeth, feeling his friend's hand running through his wet raven black hair and his other hand caressing his nipples, one by one, with his thumb and fingertips.

He raised his head and nudged him to lie back on the broad rim of the water basin, his legs still in the water. A perfect position for him to take care of the lower parts of this beautiful body. He licked over the hot skin, licking off the drops of water and the fresh, salty sweat of tension and
arousal. His tongue circled around the navel, dived into it and followed the narrow stripe of smooth dark brown hair, beginning a bit underneath the navel, leading down to the smooth curls of pubic hair, yet not touching his friend's incredible hard-on, wet of pre-come, glistening with the pearls and as painfully aching as his own hot throbbing cock.

He licked over the v-shaped loin muscles and the inner side of the thighs, his hands rested on the hips to nail him down on the rim, to make it impossible for him to thrust upwards, meeting his touches. One by one he softly began to suck at the balls, enjoying the incredible smoothness, smiling at Francis' low moans of pleasure. He licked at the sensitive spot right below, slowly driving him crazy, raised his head and kissed the hard shaft up to the glistening glans. His tongue licked of the pearls of pre-come, tasted them, and melted them in the mouth. He had never thought that his friend's taste was this unbelievable good - making him wanting more - the full flavor.

The heat in his own loin was past every description, flooding his entire body, surging through his veins like burning lava. He grasped his friend's thighs to stabilize him and his mouth engulfed the glans, softly sucking at it. At this moment he heard the loud moan, felt him thrusting upwards to
intensify the contact, to plunge deeper into this hot and wet pleasure and he took him into his mouth as deep as possible. His tongue pressed against the shaft, each move of his head rubbed the foreskin up and down, only interrupted when he started to nibble and suck at the head again, to tease him and to slow down the approaching climax, rising his friend's desire up to a level past every description. He heard the rapid breaths, the panting, felt him writhing and arching. He sped up, felt his friend's need without a single word, knew exactly what he wanted, needed and what he wanted himself. He wanted to suck his friend's brain off. He sensed that he was close, felt the fingers in his hair, entwined around strands of his raven black long hair, pressing him down on the erection, felt him thrusting upwards, meeting his moves to find release and again he increased his tempo and sucked him harder to drive him over the edge.

His friend bucked upwards in a spine-cracking movement and spurted frantically into his mouth, crying out his pleasure. He swallowed every single drop of the precious juice, melted him, licked off the faintest drop and enjoyed the convulsive trembling, the rocking waves of his friend's orgasm - slowly fading out.

He delightfully licked over his own lips and looked at the panting body lying in front of him - eyes still closed. With a single sleek movement he climbed out of the water - the water ran down his muscular body in little waterfalls - dropped on the body underneath him, his own yet unreleased second erection painfully aching and heavily leaking.

He knelt beside his friend and pulled him close - kissing him breathless - letting him taste his own semen on his lips and tongue and pulling him along with him -completely out of the water. With a press-up he rested his full weight onto the body underneath him and pressed him onto the stony ground of the bathroom, pinned him down. He grasped the base of his own cock to hold back his orgasm; the pure feeling of his friend's body had almost driven him over the edge and he rubbed his cock against the still half-hard erection of his friend. He sucked his tongue into his mouth and moaned against his lips, thrusting hard against the hips of his friend, feeling that his friend was instantly getting very hard again. He worked his right hand between their bodies and winded his fingers around both rock hard cocks, letting them thrust into his fist - simultaneously.

Two wonderful male bodies tense strong muscles and sinews, emerged veins on muscular biceps' moved in perfect harmony. Francis' hands pressed against his butts, traced up and down his back, the hips rocked against him, his cock thrust hard into his hand - as hard as he did - and few thrusts later he had to break off the kiss, threw his head back, leaned his weight on his left elbow and both exploded in an incredible orgasm, spilled their semen over his hand, over their stomachs up to their chests. He buried his face at his friend's shoulder, heavily panting, mumbling stifled words of pleasure and still holding their slackening lengths in his right hand, gently stroking now.

When he regained his composure he raised his head to look into the jade green eyes. They were blurred of pleasure and love and showed the color of emeralds.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you joking? I've just died! Twice!" The answer was throaty, still a bit breathless.

He smiled at his friend, gently stroking his cheek with the sticky fingers of his right hand, tenderly outlining the contours of the goatee with his fingertips. His friend sucked the fingers into his mouth and licked off the sticky juices of both of them. With a last very passionate kiss, sucking his friend's tongue deep into his mouth, he rose and looked down his chest and stomach and on his friend's body, who leaned on his elbows. He sighed. Both were smeared with their seeds and covered with sweat:

"I think we have to bath again!" He laughed and reached out his hand to help him rising.

For a moment they stood face to face with each other and he couldn't resist, he had to kiss him again. He pulled him close and his tongue invaded his friend's mouth, playfully whirling around the tongue, sucking it into his mouth, kissing him breathless, enjoying the taste of their mixed up semen. Finally they had to come up for air he pushed him into the water and followed him - laughing like crazy on his friend's attempts to catch his breath again, watching him coughing, he had swallowed too much of the hot water ...

Two days later. It was already getting dark when the huge drawbridge was opened and the knight, the one who's coat of arms showed the blue ball, shimmering in dazzling blue light, came riding along, followed by a hundred men, armored to the teeth, some on horses, some infantry. The entire courtyard of the fortress was bathed in flaring torchlight. He stopped his giant stallion in front of the stable guard and opened his visor.

"Take care of my horse and the others!" The command was sharp but not unfriendly, only showing his rank.

He dismounted with the help of his shield-bearer and ordered that the men had to be taken care of too, with food and wine - the usual board and lodging! He could barely wait to see his lady and his best friend 'Angel' again but decided in favor of a bath and fresh clean clothing. He went in his quarters and with the help of his shield-bearer he removed his armor and slipped out of the coat of mail. When the armor and the coat of mail were off he motioned him to leave him alone and to prepare a bath. Shortly afterwards a few servants brought hot water, filled the wooden bath tube and on a table beside they put down a tray with food and wine. Alone again, he stripped the rest of his clothing and entered the bath tube, enjoying the hot fresh water. A short glance at the food made him aware that he was hungry - starving. An hour later he was clean, sated, dressed in clean clothing and looking for his lady and his best friend.

With a short knock on the door he entered her chamber - it was empty. In concern he turned, crossed the hallway and entered his buddy's quarters - empty too. His heart seemed to miss a beat - he was seriously concerned now - he knew that the common mood of the soldiers and servants in the fortress had become worse because of the dragon's presence and was alarmed now of what might have happened in his absence. He grabbed the arm of the next servant passing him - it was the young female - he looked at her frowning:

"Where is she?" It was more a hiss than a question.

The servant seemed to be astonished but answered zealously and with a curtsy to him:

"My Lord the lady is in the bathroom!"

He heaved a sigh of relief and turned, went downstairs the huge stone stairway, crossed the hallway and stood in front of the massive wooden door. For a second he hesitated but shrugged his shoulders and entered the large room.

He had found her! ... And he had found 'Angel'! What he saw petrified him!

*********

Countless candles enlightened the huge bathroom and therefore the scene in front of his eyes! They were in the huge water basin surrounded by little white clouds of the hot water and made love! 'Angel' stood there - his legs a bit apart to hold his balance - had lifted her up on his hips, his hands under her buttocks, her arms were wrapped around his neck, her legs clasped his hips and his hands moved her up and down his length. They kissed each other passionately, softly moaning. They hadn't realized that they had forgotten to lock the door and had a spectator. He stood there and watched them, felt a sudden burning flash of jealousy in his heart, but it vanished as soon as it had appeared.

With a start he became aware of something completely different! The view in front of him was wonderful. The two persons he loved most were making love - were completely lost in this passionate act and had forgotten the world outside the water basin! To watch them turned him on! Incredibly! Every single drop of his blood seemed to shoot into his loin - making him hard as a rock!

'Angel' moved her faster, harder on his hips now! Both broke off their kissing, threw their heads back and their moans and breathing became quicker! After a few more hard moves they came in a mutual orgasm; he arched into her the moment his semen ejected and moaned her name - panting and mumbling words of love while he kept on rocking her on his hips - slower, gentler - until even the faintest wave of their orgasm faded out. With a passionate kiss he let her down to stand in front of him, embraced and caressed her.

He cleared his throat. Both of them startled and looked at him. When they realized that it was he, they smiled at him, but stayed mute. Slowly he approached them, let the view sink into his brain.

'Angel' finally addressed him:

"I'm glad that you are back!"

It was simply the truth. The sapphire blue eyes showed his love, his unlimited relief that his best friend had returned - safe and unharmed! And he found the same expression in her face! Suddenly he realized that both of them loved him ... and that he loved both of them! For each of them this seemed to be the most natural thing on earth - nothing to be ashamed of! Sweat dreams were made of this! He had traveled the world and the seven seas looking for something like this! This was the gold and honey trap waiting for him!

"My friend, join us - I want to make love to you! Both of you!" The husky words of his best friend and the smile on her face left not the faintest remnant of a doubt and assured him that both of them had exactly the same identical thoughts!

"But ... please ...! Lock the door!" 'Angel' laughed.

He turned and locked the door! When he turned again to join them, they had left the water basin and approached him. The water dropped down their beautiful bodies like little waterfalls, leaving small puddles on the stony floor.

He stopped two steps in front of them. His breathing was faster now - his erection under his clothing painfully throbbing! They closed the space between their bodies and she kissed him as passionately as she had kissed 'Angel' few moments ago! She broke off the kiss and started to open the strings at the neckline of his shirt, trailing her hands over his chest. She moved her hands down to the waistband of his brown suede pants. He took off his top boots and started to unbutton his pants, when her hands stopped him. She wanted to do this!

'Angel' stood beside him, grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head and arms to remove it, throwing it over his shoulder. He put his hand on his neck and pulled him close. His tongue invading his mouth, kissing him breathless and he noticed her candy sweet flavor on 'Angel's' lips, while she removed the suede pants down to his ankles - together with his underwear, her body sinking with the movements. She knelt in front of him and he felt that her hands gently stroked the inner side of this legs, upwards his thighs, over his hips and further back to his butts. His tongue was still entwined with 'Angel's' tongue when he realized that she caressed his hard-on, teasing him, licking over his hot flesh in small circles - up and down his length. He writhed and moaned into 'Angel's' mouth!

He broke off the kiss to come up for air and stepped out of his clothing! For a moment he stood there, looked into the sapphire blue eyes of his friend and smiled. Suddenly he gasped sharp! She had grasped him with her right hand - her tongue lathed around his glans, licking off his pre-come! He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair and his other hand engulfed 'Angel's' cock - rock hard again - and he began to stroke him. 'Angel' bent his head and started to nibble at his throat, planting little kisses over his throat, shoulder and collarbone, while his hands massaged his butts and a nipple and he thrust hard into his hand. 'Angel's' left hand traced over his butts, further down - seeking. His fingers slipped between his butts spreading them a bit apart and with his fingertips he began to massage his entrance, softly encircling the ring of muscles - making him shiver - sending surges of pleasure through his entire body!

She felt the shivers of pleasure of Francis's body under their mutual ministration rose again and looked at the both men in front of her, who were kissing again. They broke off the kiss and looked at her, smiling. Francis took her hand and nudged her back to lie down on one of these couches. She lay down on her back and both men joined her, Francis on her left side and 'Angel' on her right side. Each man started to kiss her throat, cupped a breast and caressed a nipple - rubbing it between the fingers. For a moment she just lay there, simply enjoying their tenderness and what they did.

Both traced a hand further down to her thighs, spreading her legs apart and shoved her knees a bit upwards to reach her sex. 'Angel' gently began to rub her clit between his thumb and forefinger; Francis inserted two of his fingers, softly thrusting into her, simulating what both of them wanted to do with her. Francis stopped to nibble her left breast and raised his head to kiss her, his fingers still pushing into her in a steady slow rhythm. Both men were thrusting against her hips, both erections wet of pre-come now. 'Angel' raised his head again, removed his hand to take care of her breasts and started to kiss her, while his friend moved further down and his tongue flicked over her clit, his fingers still invading her and he could taste 'Angel' - the water hadn't removed every drop of his semen! It was so erotic like an aphrodisiac for him! The mixture of these two flavors was like a drug! He stopped to caress her with his tongue and fingers, lifted his weight to kneel between her legs, leaned forward, spreading them further apart and stroked her with his hand, while he began to let his tongue trail up and down 'Angel's' incredible hard erection. 'Angel' moaned, shifted his body a bit and drew up his right knee to give him full access without stopping to caress her.

He heard his friend's sharp gasp when he closed his lips around the head of the cock, planted little nips on the hot flesh and started to lick off the pre-come. He bent his head and began to nibble at the exposed testicles, gently sucking them into his mouth. Finally he took his shaft into his mouth and began to move his head up and down. He felt 'Angel's' hand on his head, pressing him down on his length, felt the hard thrusts into his mouth and sucked him harder for a little while. He raised his head again and moved out between her legs to lie down on her left side again. Both men started to kiss each other in front of her face now, entwined their tongues, moaning and pressing their hard-on against her hips. She reached down, grasped their cocks and let them thrust into her hands, running her thumbs over the wet, throbbing heads of their cocks.

She sat up and back on her heels. Francis slipped behind her to sit back on his heels too but shoved his right knee between her apex to let her sit on his thigh and 'Angel' knelt on the mattress in front of her. She kissed 'Angel', while she moved on Francis thigh, rubbing to and fro along his
thigh, while Francis began to nibble at her ear and planted soft nips down her neck and over her shoulders, he had embraced her and had cupped her breasts to caress them. His right hand reached down and began to massage her clit. Her left hand rested on 'Angel's' shoulder in front of her and her right hand gently stroked his testicles.

She broke off her kiss and lowered her head to take 'Angel's' length into her mouth while her hands reached down and rested on his hips to stabilize him. Francis pulled his friend close to kiss him, while she caressed the cock in front of her, softly sucking him. 'Angel' almost lost his balance! He withdrew himself out of their reach, turned and got off the couch to stand on the floor - bracing his knees against the rim of the couch. While he moved to stand in front of the couch Francis had lifted her buttocks off his thigh, shoved her body in 'Angel's' direction, nudged her forward on her knees, slipped behind her again and entered her slowly, burying his shaft inside her, she could feel his balls against her butts. He started to thrust into her while she held 'Angel's' hips and her mouth again engulfed his friend's length. For her it was not necessary to move, Francis had grasped her hips and started to move, his right hand reached for her clit and started to caress her again; so she could concentrate on his friend in front of her, who ran his fingers through her hair.

'Angel' could feel every thrust his friend made into her, because each of his gentle forward moves pushed her head down on his erection - deeper into her mouth. Every time she was pushed forward she sucked him a bit harder and every time his friend pulled back, she removed her head too! He could hear her stifled moans around his cock. He closed his eyes, moaned loud and threw
his head back.

It felt to good - one gently taking her from behind, while she could caress the other one!

A dream came true! But she wanted more, wanted them both inside her! At the same time! Who in her backside and who underneath her was irrelevant, it didn't come into it - both were similarly well endowed!

'Angel' suddenly grabbed the base of his cock; he was too close now, slipped out of her mouth, bent down and kissed her. She looked at him and realized what he wanted - the same she wanted. Francis slipped out of her too, and lay down on his back, alongside the rim of the couch; she turned and moved her body over his' until her pelvis was positioned right above his hard-on. She reached behind her, grasped his hard-on and impaled herself, slowly lowering her hips down his length to sit on his lap on top of him, leaned forward and kissed him, while she rested her weight on his broad chest.

In the meantime 'Angel' had fetched a small glass bottle with herbal oil, opened it and poured some of the oil into his hand. He closed the bottle, put it down beside the couch and began to rub the oil in his hands and over his erection. He approached the couch again to stand beside there. For a moment he was just watching his green-eyed friend making love to her and now he shoved his right knee between their legs, his oil-covered hands softly spreading her butts, caressing her, oiling her. Trailing his hand further down, seeking for Francis' testicles, he cupped them with his hand, gently massaging the balls with his oily hand while his friend continued to thrust upwards into her. He bent over her and his tongue trailed over her butts, dived between - gently licking her - while he reached further down and touched his friend's tight ring of anal muscles, covering it with oil. His friend's jade green eyes flicked open, his head jerked up in surprise and he looked at him. A smile played around his mouth while his tongue still flicked over her backside. Softly he began to insert a fingertip inside his friend, simultaneously with the slow moves of his friend into her. A deep, throaty moan escaped between his friend's lips. He pushed a bit deeper into him, so gently, showing him his further plans - what he wanted to do with him and what he wanted to be done with him!

'Angel' rose and his hand reached upwards and began to oil her again, skillfully preparing her, gently spreading her with a finger and then a second one to acquaint her to the coming stretching by his erection. He removed his fingers, grabbed his oil-covered hard-on with his right hand to
guide his way and she felt that the head of his cock gently pushed against the bud of her back entrance to spread her. He pushed a little deeper into her, only an inch wide, while his green-eyed buddy had stopped his thrusts and waited for him to enter her too. She moaned, the unfamiliar stretch, though so carefully prepared and slowly, was a bit painful, discomforting, but the pleasure dominated and she knew this would be a passing discomfort!

Both had stopped their moves now and looked at her - frowning and concerned that this might be too much for her. She planted a little kiss on the green-eyed's mouth to assure him that she wanted to continue, turned her head to look into 'Angel's' sapphire blue eyes and raised her hips a bit to make it easier for him to enter her completely. As soon as she had moved a bit her muscles were more relaxed and he could penetrate her until his full length was inside and his balls pressed against her butts. He threw his head back; a loud moan escaped between his lips and closed his sapphire blue eyes. The feeling was incredible, her tight ring of muscles grabbed his cock and through her inner walls he felt his green-eyed friend's length inside her.

He was in a standing position now, only his right knee rested on the mattress. He leaned a bit forward; his hands grasped her hips to stabilize himself, when he started to move inside her. Gently pushing into her, removing his cock almost out of her, barely touching her and slowly and
carefully plunging into her as deep as possible in perfect synchronism with the slow moves of his friend underneath her, who had continued thrusting upwards into her. Both had grasped her hips now, one to thrust upwards into her, the other one to thrust into her from behind. To have both men united inside her was an unbelievable feeling - sensational! Both men were skillful, careful, so gentle, their penetrations so loving and tried to tame their own passion and held back their own longing to orgasm - to make this as pleasurable for all of them as ever possible - above all for her! She lost herself in this wonderful lovemaking, abandoned herself to these two men - so gently manipulating her!

But the extensive foreplay had aroused them too much! Moments afterwards they had to speed up their moves into her, the thrusts became a bit harder, they were too close, she moaned loud and came in a rocking orgasm. Her trembling body and the tightening of her inner walls, the convulsive contracts of her muscles, drove both men over the edge too, simultaneously. Both gasped sharp, arched and came like rockets, spilling their hot liquids into her.

'Angel' leaned forward and kissed her shoulder and neck while he slowly slipped out of her and lay down on the mattress, sweating and still heavily breathing. With a last passionate kiss she left Francis and turned to lie flat on her back too - totally exhausted. All three lay there wordless, panting, just trying to catch their breath again - momentarily lost in love and passion. After a while 'Angel' leaned on his elbows, looking at the two bodies beside him - a lust-filled glance in his sapphire blue eyes! Slowly he rose, grabbed one of the wet washrags and started to clean himself - especially his genitals - before he went over to the huge water basin and plunged into the hot water. Surfacing again he brushed back his raven black hair and stood there, waiting for them to join him!

Both sat on the rim of the couch - only a few steps in front of him - and she wanted to rise to clean herself but he saw that his friend held her back, pulled her close, kissed her and started to trace the outlines of her mouth with his tongue! She caught the tip of his tongue with her lips and
gently sucked it into her mouth! His green-eyed friend nudged her back onto the mattress and his right hand began to caress her breasts. He lowered his head and his tongue circled around her nipples, one by one, tenderly sucking them into his mouth, making them hard as erasers again. He nibbled at them and she felt his teeth - soft but noticeable! His hands and his mouth traveled further down, licking over the hot smooth skin, licking off the pearls of fresh sweat - relishing the salty taste, while her fingers played with the damp dark brown strands of his hair. She had closed her eyes; her lips slightly open and 'Angel' could hear her soft moans of pleasure!

To watch them made him instantly hard again! He wondered whether his friend had had the same thoughts, when he had entered the bathroom and had found them! It turned him on - incredibly! Unconsciously he started to stroke his erection! For him it seemed to be the most erotic thing he had ever watched!

Both broke off their kiss and stood up to clean themselves with the wet washrags prepared in a small basin with water and herbal essences! They smiled at him and his friend - recognizing his hard-on - motioned him to join them, while he started to clean her body with another washrag! As a foreplay! He traced the washrag over her throat, her shoulders, her breasts, her belly and - sinking with the movements - down her right leg to the ankle and upwards again over the inner side of her right leg! He repeated this procedure on her left leg and turned her around, while 'Angel' - out of the water now - stood in front of her and had cupped her breasts, gently massaging them, kissing them. Francis moved the washrag over her back down to her butts and his hand, covered with the washrag, nudged her legs a bit apart. Gently he began to caress her sex with the washrag, stroking her. He threw the washrag away and used his fingers on her again, feeling that she was getting wet again! He nibbled at her earlobe - the smooth hair of his
goatee was a nice tickling feeling at her neck - stimulating.

She kissed 'Angel' and her long fingernails outlined his broad chest and his abdominal six-pack, making him shiver under her ministration. He moaned her touches had ignited a burning fire in his loin! He pressed her body against his hard-on and began to undulate against her, gently and softly - like the ocean surf against the beach, while his green-eyed friend's hand skillfully worked on her sex, his other hand had rested on her thigh and she felt his erection rubbing against her buttocks, sensuously, a slow friction. She stopped her kiss with 'Angel' and planted little nips on his collarbones. 'Angel' bent his head over her shoulder to kiss his friend, invading his mouth with his tongue, still undulating against her. She was trapped between these two male bodies like the sausage in a sandwich, each men rubbing his erection against her body; she felt the wetness of the pre-comes on her hip and her buttocks - arousing her incredibly!

The men had broken off their kissing and 'Angel' embraced her, lifted her and carried her back to the couch. He sat down on the rim and she stepped over his thighs, slowly lowering her body on his cock to sit on his lap and folded her hands in his neck, gently rocking to and fro. Now Francis was standing in front of the couch beside them and 'Angel's' right hand gripped his length to stroke him, while she moved her hips around his shaft. Francis lowered his head and kissed 'Angel' passionately, thrusting hard into his hand. He felt a second hand - smaller - cupping his testicles, tenderly massaging them. 'Angel' broke off the kiss and moved his body a bit sidewards pulling her along with him. Now he was able to lick over his buddy's length. His right hand stroked his cock firmly and his lips closed around the heavily leaking head - rotationally sucking him or letting his tongue swirl around the glans - teasing him - slowly driving him crazy - while she continued her circulation around his erection and nibbled at his strong neck muscles, softly biting him.

To watch 'Angel' caressing his friend with his mouth and hand - right in front of her face- aroused her incredibly and she sped up her moves on 'Angel's' cock. 'Angel' felt that she was close and stopped his ministrations on Francis - who arched into his mouth and moaned a protest - to slow them all down - to keep them off the edge of orgasm - her moves, the steady rhythm on his erection and his own simultaneous treatment of his friend's beautiful hard-on had almost been too much for him too! Heavily breathing he looked at his friend and expelled:

"I want you too! Inside me!"

His sapphire blue eyes were seriously looking into his friend's jade green eyes! His friend seemed to be surprised! 'Angel' held his gaze hard, focusing the jade green eyes. Both men were alpha males! Dominant! No rivals - equals - friends! But 'Angel's' demand was not submissive! It was more the lion king's order and his friend was very well aware that sooner or later this night 'Angel' would be quits with him! He mutely accepted - both ideas aroused him!

He turned and took the bottle with the herbal oil, coated his hands and his erection while his friend had rolled her over to be on top of her, but she decided - though both men had been able to tame their desire when they both made love to her simultaneously - this time it might be better to do this the 'doggy-style'! 'Angel' accepted with a smile and they changed positions! Both moved closer to the rim of the couch - so Francis would be able to keep an upright standing position while he was in his friend. She knelt on the mattress in front of him and he went on his knees too and settled himself into her with a sleek movement. Then she leaned forward to rest her head on her forearms while he started tender, dexterous penetrations, deep thrusts - each time he pushed forward his balls met her butts. His green-eyed friend approached them and stood in front of the couch behind them. He spread some of the oily drops on 'Angel's' butts and shoved a hand between his friend's legs to nudge them a bit apart and 'Angel' leaned forward and rested his
weight on his hands on the mattress on both sides of her shoulders. Slowly he began to rub the oil into the space between his friend's butts! 'Angel' gasped, jerked and raised his head to look into his jade green eyes! With each tender stroke along his friend's perineum he additionally caressed the testicles, softly massaging them. He could see a glimpse of hesitation in the sapphire-blue eyes, but it vanished as soon as it had appeared!

With his oil-covered right hand he continued to massage the passage of his friend, who moaned and writhed under his delightful caressing. 'Angel' bent his head and began to kiss her shoulders, nibbling at the hot flesh underneath his lips and continued his slow penetrations. His friend's hands were again seeking further down to massage his balls and finally rubbing the oil in slow circles into his anus. It was an incredible feeling! Again he gasped sharp when a finger was slowly inserted into him, carefully and gently and was joined by a second one, moving in and out synchronously with his slow thrusts into her body. The fingers were removed when the oil had softened the muscles, his butts spread a bit further apart and he felt his buddy's cock pushing against the ring of his entrance. The pressure increased and his friend pushed forward, as gently and slowly as he had done this himself with her an hour ago!

His green-eyed friend gripped his rock hard cock with his right hand and pushed deeper into him - only an inch wide - and stopped! 'Angel' buried his face on her shoulder and relaxed with a loud moan, stopping his thrusts into her until his friend was buried inside him! The sudden slightly piercing pain of this hitherto unfamiliar and stretching invasion vanished as soon as his friend's length had passed the anal muscles. His friend slowly pushed forward into him - sinking an inch at a time - until he felt the testicles pressing against his butts. The feeling was incredible - fantastic! He had never thought that something this big would fit into him, his friend was well endowed and his cock filled him and when he began a slow rhythm in and out of him, he made him shiver! Each time his friend pushed into him he met a certain spot - his prostate - sending burning waves of pleasure in raging waves through his entire body and he was pushed forward, his own cock was pushed into her as deep as ever possible!

As soon as his friend realized that he enjoyed what he did with him, he increased his pace. His green-eyed friend had thrown his head back! Each time he thrust into his friend in front of him, the internal muscles tightened around his cock - gripping him hard - giving him an additional
squeeze! Francis cried out softly in delight, heard the loud moans escaping deep down in his friend's chest while he sped up his moves, his hands had grabbed the hips in front of him and he plunged into this hot, smooth and oily depth as deep as possible - each time his testicles softly slapped against the firm buttocks of his friend. Soon he was pounding into him in hard and fast strokes now and felt, that he hit the certain spot in his friend with every pass of his cock - making him jounce, arching back against him, impaling himself on his length.

The moves and the moans of pleasure of the two men behind her - running smooth and hard together - increased her passion and desire to an almost unbearable level! She felt every stroke of Francis into his friend - it doubled the intensity of his strokes into her! The additional arousal of hot puffs of breath against her neck, the stifled lust-filled groans against her shoulder - the increasing panting of them when his green-eyed friend sped up his thrusts into him - and her - were sensational! Her climax hit her in surging jolts! She arched back against 'Angel' cried out loud and jerked violently - tearing him along with her, driving him over the edge too! He came the very moment his friend rocked hard into him, ejaculated frantically into him, pushing him forward into her - he cried out loud - the lion king's roar - and spurted his own seed into her!

He buried his face between her shoulder blades, heavily panting and his green-eyed friend still buried in him, crooked his back and rested his hands on his friend's back - for a moment he had to catch his breath again - his own climax had been this intensive that he had seen sparkling stars passing his eyes! Slowly he extracted himself and dropped on the couch beside them. 'Angel' pulled out of her and turned to sit on the rim of the couch - his elbows on his thighs, eyes closed, panting - bent his head and underneath the veil of damp raven black hair pearls of sweat dropped off his face down on the floor. She rolled over on her back too and lay between them on the mattress - her eyes glazed - her skin gleaming with sweat, she looked like a well-fed cat. She snuggled up to the green-eyed's chest. He took her into his arms and his fingertips trailed up and down her shoulder - tenderly, protecting. His friend lay back alongside her back, rested his arm on her hip and kissed her shoulder. They were too exhausted at the moment and wanted to relish this wonderful threesome - shortly afterwards they fell asleep.

When she awoke again, she was alone on the mattress. She sat up and hissed, her shoulder reminded her that the physical exercise over the past hours might have been a bit too much, though the wound was excellently healing and she didn't need a bandage anymore. She stretched and began to massage the shoulder with her right hand. Her two lovers were relaxing in the water
basin. Both men leaned on their elbows at the rim of the basin, their bodies lazily floating in the hot water and had a low conversation. When they realized that she was awake the green-eyed addressed her with a smile:

"I hope we didn't awake you? Join us!"

His friend added with a concerned expression in his face: "How is you shoulder? I hope we didn't ... overload ... you?" The word was emphasized with a silent laughter.

She laughed and motioned a 'no'. Both men smiled at her. She rose, went over to the water basin too, approached the flat stairs into the basin and slowly went down to plunge into the crystal clear water. When she surfaced again she brushed back the wet strands of her blonde hair and began to clean herself, smiling at the handsome males in front of her. To watch her had aroused them and they approached her - encircling her like predators, leaving her no space to escape. 'Angel' embraced her and kissed her, while Francis stepped behind her and began to massage her shoulders in between running butterfly kisses and little nips over her shoulders and neck. She
broke off her kiss and bent her head to kiss Francis. With a regretful expression in her face she smiled:

"Sorry, but this time I think I have to pass!" The answer was an unanimous protest!

"No! You can't do this!" She laughed but stayed firm and sat down on the stairs. Both men followed her and stood in front of her, looking at each other.

"What a pity!" Sapphire blue eyes met jade green eyes when he pulled him close to kiss him, gently nibbling at his lower lip, smiling at the low moan of pleasure of his green-eyed friend. His fingers followed the outlines of the goatee, traced over the cheekbone, down his neck and collarbone, to his left nipple. He began to caress the nipple with the tips of his fingers, while he lowered his head and his tongue flicked over the other nipple. His green-eyed friend had closed his eyes and began to stroke his friends back and chest with his hands. He raised his head and kissed him again, entwining their tongues, enjoying the strong muscles pressed against his body. His friend broke off the kiss and started to nibble at his throat. 'Angel' threw his head back and let him do what he wanted with him, just resting his hands on his friend's hips. Francis licked the drops of water of his friend's hot skin, his tongue trailed over the collarbones and he started to plant little kisses over the muscular chest. His hand reached further down and started to stroke the inner sides of the thighs, ignoring the flame-hot part of 'Angel's' body that was begging for attention. His hands strolled over the firm butts, the hips and the thighs, while he bit hard into the nipples one by one - teasing the hell out of his friend, smiling at the moves against his hips. His friend was thrusting against him, grasped his butts to intensify the contact - wanted more.

He raised his head and looked into the sapphire blue eyes, gently stroking his friend's cheek, stooped and knelt in front of him the water. The floor in front of the stairs was slightly sloping and the water covered only half of the thighs of his friend. He grabbed the rock hard cock of his friend and stroked him slightly. His friend was in sensual overload now, groaning and running his fingers through the dark brown hair in front of his hips. He moaned loud, writhed and gasped sharp when he felt Francis' tongue licking over the glans, whirling around the heavily leaking slit and finally taking him in his mouth - moving up and down - stopping from time to time to lick over the glans and taking him in his mouth again, while his hand massaged his testicles.

'Angel' was close, but wanted more. He wanted to take his friend the way he had taken him hours ago! He pulled him off his erection and drew him up his body to kiss him. He hoped that his friend was aware what he just had started, but a serious look into the jade green eyes assured him that his friend was very well aware of what he had started! His green-eyed friend was as rock hard as he was, when he nudged him back to lean against the rim of the water basin and stooped to treat him like he had done before, sucking him hard. He stopped and rose again, kissing his way up his friend's body to his lips, coaxing them apart and invading his mouth with his tongue.

She had watched the love game in front of her and knew what would come next! It was 'Showtime'! 'Angel' turned and reached out for the small bottle with the herbal oil - they had put it close to the rim - sure that - sooner or later - they would need it again!

To watch the tenderness between the two friends, their strong feelings for each other, their unlimited love, was wonderful! Two male bodies, perfect bodies, a play of muscles, sinews and bulging veins on tense muscular proportions, like statues of pure marble, masterpieces, chiseled by an ancient artist, increased her wish to take over an active part in this game!

She reached for Francis' hand and pulled him close. She was still sitting on the stairs and looked into his eyes, could read the mute expression of love, desire and devotion! She traced her hands over his chest and stomach, teasing him with her fingernails and finally held his hips when she lowered her head and her tongue flicked over his hot length, while 'Angel' coated his hands and his hard-on with the oil. He came back and stopped behind his friend, his hand nudged his legs a bit apart and he began to rub the oil in slow circles around the taut ring of muscles. His friend shivered under his touches, but it was not from the oil, the touches on his hot sensitive skin were undeniably and unmistakably arousing him too - not only her soft, hot and wet playfully caressing of his hard-on - and he inserted a finger the very moment she took him in her mouth, gently sucking him and withdrew! Francis gasped sharp, leaned a bit forward and rested his hands on the rim of the water basin to stabilize himself. She held his hips and licked over his painfully aching hard-on - teasing him again. 'Angel' prepared him cautiously with skillful fingers, stretching him patiently until the springiness of the anal muscles was guaranteed. 'Angel' grabbed his own rock
hard cock to guide his way and he felt him pushing into him - slowly, cautiously! He bent his head and moaned. He heard his friend whispering into his ear - his breath hot like a desert breeze:

"Relax! Take a deep breath!" The voice was throaty, the breathing rapid.

The stretching pain vanished when he felt that he pushed deeper, plunging into him until he felt his friend's testicles pressing against his butts. No man had done this before - had mounted him! It felt incredible! Sensational! Somehow 'Angel' must have hit his prostate, waves like molten iron raced through his loin - upwards - reached his brain - burning it to ashes. The burst of pleasure - the intensity - was past every description - he cried out loud - jerking under this unfamiliar overwhelming feeling. Slowly 'Angel' removed and pushed again. Removed and pushed again until he was barely touching him. He heard himself moaning in frustration, wanted to push back, to impale himself on his friend's length again, but 'Angel's' strong hands on his hips held him firmly - made this impossible. Finally 'Angel' moaned loud and entered him completely - pausing for a moment - relishing the incredible feeling of being engulfed in his friend - giving him a moment to acclimate to his insertion.

The moment 'Angel' grabbed his hips and started to move, pumping in and out with long, slow strokes; she took him in her mouth again! The feeling was overwhelming and he arched back. With every thrust 'Angel' met his prostate, made him trembling and arching back. And every time his friend pushed forward, he was pushed deeper into her mouth and - as a countermove - she
sucked him harder. Every time his friend removed, her tongue whirled over his glans - teasing him!

A few moments afterwards he had completely lost his sense of time! Their ministrations were about to atomize every functioning cell in his brain! He was about to explode and felt that 'Angel' had sped up his pace and the intensity - hitting his prostate with every thrust into him - she moved on him in harmony with 'Angel's' moves. He actually managed to expel some husky
words:

"You don't have to do this!" The v-shaped veins on his forehead proved his tension and how close he was.

She stopped for a moment, smiling at him:

"I know! But I want to taste you!" How could she tell him how much she wanted this, how much she loved him, his taste, his scent, wanted to savor him the way he had done this so often with her?

He jerked when she again closed her lips around his aching hard-on and closed his eyes. Her expert ministration made him pump slowly into her wonderful mouth with these wonderful cherry red lips. Power, strength and beauty met passion, desire and pure love! To be the recipient of this
excruciating wonderful treatment was overwhelming. Being so passive, longing to climax, struggling to hold back as long as possible, being extradited, compliant to their manipulations, was killing him, but turned him on this much that the pleasure was almost painful now! Burning waves of pleasure swept through his body until he was made of pure emotion!

His friend sped up his thrusts, his fingers pierced into his hips, holding him tight, he groaned loud, bit into his shoulder, bucked and came in a rocking orgasm, spurting his semen into him in a sudden exploding fire, driving him over the edge with his last frantic thrusts, hitting the prostate with every thrust, until he exploded too! He grabbed the rim hard - the knucklebones of his hands almost white - he arched and ejected into her hot wet mouth, so wonderfully working on him, like an erupting volcano! Spilled his seed and cried out loud until his trembling spasms faded.

She swallowed around his cock, sucking up, milking even the last drop of the milky liquid and tenderly cleaned his softening length with her tongue! Fondly caressing him until the waves of his climax slowly vanished. He was just panting. His friend had buried his head on his shoulder, his arms embraced him, held him tight, gasping, mumbling stifled words of love until he was able to remove his half hard length and leaned back against the rim of the water basin, still catching his breath and ran his fingers through his long hair.

He had still grabbed the rim with both hands, finally tightened, threw his head back and stood there for a moment - his jade green eyes still closed until he was able to look at her. He stroked her cheek and lowered his head to kiss her. He could taste himself on her lips and her tongue, drew her up his body and embraced her. After this lingering kiss he bent his head and she could hear him whisper:

"I love you!" He turned and reached out for 'Angel' to pull him close and to embrace him in a hug of affection too:

"And I love you!" The sapphire blue eyes of his friend were serious and showed his emotions when he answered:

"I love you both!" And with a sad glance at her he continued: "We have to leave this morning! Both! There is not much time left to gather as much men as possible so we have to do this together! But you will be safe here - we will be back as soon as possible!" He kissed her and kissed Francis ...

... Three days later. The two knights in shining silver armor, visors closed, shields in their left hands and with drawn swords, on their war-horses came riding along over the drawbridge through the iron gate of the fortress, the hoof beat of their horses echoing from the stonewalls and the wooden planks and stopped, their horses neighing and rising in fear. The more than hundred men, armed to the teeth, they had convinced and gathered to fight against the black army of the Evil, followed them.

The one with the dragon on his shield shouted:

"What are you doing? Free her! Immediately!"

She was standing on a small hill of brushwood; iron chains tied her up at a pale - ready to be burnt to death! The chains were to strong for her, to strong to tear them off - at least for her human figure. They had overpowered her asleep, leaving her no chance to defend herself or to escape!

The sheriff, a slightly bald man with short light brown hair, dressed in a black armor, his face showing a no-nonsense expression, answered:

'"She is a black dragon! We have to kill her otherwise she will kill us!"

The knight with the blue ball on his shield moved his horse in the direction of the sheriff, raising his huge, usually bi-handed sword in his right hand, pointing in the direction of the sheriff.

"We will prevent this! Either you give in or we will fight for her! Think it over! Carefully!"

"No!" A single move of the sheriff's hand and the two knights were surrounded by his men - by far outnumbering the knights' own men. The knights looked at each other. Mute agreement. And with a start they brandished their swords, mowing down each hostile man in their radius like hay. But the enemies were too much, lances ran through the chest and flanks of their stallions, fiercely neighing, rising up in agony and throwing off their riders. Francis was buried half under the cadaver of his war-horse, lost his helmet and shield and struggled to get free and up on his feet again. 'Angel' was more successful, faster and had already started a hand-to-hand fight, a life-and-death-struggle, again.

He watched his comrade standing up and shouted:

"Francis, protect her! Free her! I'll cover you!"

The green-eyed knight fought his way through the enemies, massacring them like the Grim Reaper and managed to climb up the small hill of brushwood. His sword broke through the iron chains in a single furious strike, emitting sparks and freed her. He looked into her eyes. They had changed, had become golden - the golden eyes of a reptile - a dragon.

She changed her figure - became again the mightiest creature, majestic, beautiful, frightening. She became a giant black dragon, flying up in mid-air, circling in the skies, reflecting her enormous shadow on the ground. The knight turned to look for his comrade.

'Angel' was still fighting against a superior strength. Suddenly he watched that an arrow hit him, right into the narrow space between helmet, coat of mail and armor. The arrow ran through his throat and he could see him falling on his knees, deadly wounded, dying, leaning on his huge bi-handed sword and his left hand reached for his throat. He fell. He was already dead before his lifeless body hit the ground.

An incredible cry of pain emerged the green-eyed knight's throat: "'Angel'! No! O God No!" Tears ran down his cheeks, the pain in his heart was almost too much - he had lost his best friend, his lover!

Everybody had stopped fighting, shocked and affected of what they had done! They had killed one of their knights! He looked up into the sky and saw the dragon - a marvelous and majestic view. The dragon had watched 'Angel's' death and cried out in unlimited sorrow too! The creature shot down and landed beside him! In fear the soldiers - friend and foe - shrank back. The wonderful jade green eyes smiled at the threatening creature, showed his eternal love, convinced that he had help now - she would prevent his death, get revenge for 'Angel's' death!

The dragon's golden eyes were serious and endlessly sad! The golden claws grabbed him, lifted him up, pierced into his sides and through his ironclad armor, through the coat of mail, as if it was made of paper, impaled him alive.

The jade green eyes showed pure disbelief! A small narrow thread of blood ran out between his lips. Grew. Faster. Thicker. Became a hemorrhage.

Looking into golden eyes he expelled his last words: "Why? You said you love me! You love us! Was this all faked? Only a lie?"

In the corners of the golden eyes he realized tears, drops of pure gold when the dragon answered his question:

"No! I love you! Both! ... But I have my orders!"

The claws dug deeper into his flesh, killed him amongst tears. His wonderful jade green eyes broke. He was dead. The dragon wept. The golden teardrops ran down his frightening cheeks, dropped onto the shining blood-soaked armor. The creature put its victim down on the stony ground of the courtyard - endlessly soft and raised up into the skies again, with an incredible
inhuman cry of unbelievable pain, a yell of pure rage. A pain past every description ....

"O God! Save me! Help me!" ....

*

.... Somebody shook her gently!

"Sally! Sally! It was a dream! A nightmare!"

With a start she was awake and sat up. Frank Parker sat beside her on the rim of the small black leather couch and took her into his arms, gently caressing her, rocking her in his arms like a baby.

"Sally! You've dreamt! I heard you cry and came in! I just wanted to go jogging! Have you spent the whole night on this couch?" Wonderful jade green eyes looked at her, showed his concern and his love. He cupped her chin and with a voice endlessly soft he continued, a little smile playing around his mouth:

"Hey! Usually I am the one competent for nightmares!"

She was still in his arms, safe, feeling his strong muscles and his tenderness. He brushed back a strand of her damp blonde hair and stroked her cheek, his thumb traced over the cheekbone, wiping off some tears. He put his hand on her neck and pulled her close. He kissed her - first softly touching her lips with his then suddenly his tongue forced her lips apart, invaded her mouth. His kiss was demanding. Pure need. Exposing the true nature of his feelings for her! Exploring her mouth for the first time in his life - savoring her taste as if this was for the last time together. She melted away, answered his kiss, every single move of his tongue until the last functioning cell of her brain gained the upper hand and she pushed him away - brutally. She rose. Turned away from him. Tried not to show him that she had tears in her eyes again.

He was totally baffled and rose too, approaching her from behind, closing the last inch of space between them and wrapping his arms around her. He buried his face at her shoulder. She heard his stifled whisper:

"Sally! I love you! What have I done? Why are you pushing me away? At least we are friends!"

A short sob escaped her lips, the words impossible to prevent:

"Francis! Don't put your arms around me! Don't hold me tight, otherwise I might get used to these visions of paradise!"

Every time she closed her eyes the visions re-appeared. The wonderful, heavenly visions of Francis and 'Angel' making love to her, Francis and 'Angel' making love to each other! If she could, she would. But she couldn't! It was wrong! It would be a mistake - in her job emotions could be fatal! And ... he was married! She knew what she had to do!

She tightened and with a voice subzero now, dying of a broken heart, she answered:

"Friends? This term is mostly overvalued! Keep away from me!" Her voice was throaty, rough like sandpaper: "This is a good advice!" She laughed sardonically: "Among friends!"

She rudely broke off his embrace and stepped away but didn't turn. It was absolutely impossible for her to look into his eyes. She knew the way he was looking at her at this moment, incredibly sad - a deadly wounded animal.

He slowly turned around and left her quarters. After a few steps he leaned against the cold, naked white wall of the hallway, could not believe what he had heard. Impossible! This wasn't the truth! He had to be alone now. He had to think and the best way for him to do this was to go jogging. There he could be alone, nobody would disturb him ... This kiss! The first kiss in their life - in this way, tongues entwined - had poisoned him! The poison slowly sneaked into his whole body, crept into every corner of his brain like the ultimate drug, nested there! He wanted her. Wanted to make love to her! Only once! One night with her! A night in heaven - dying in her arms! And if this was the last thing he would do in his life! He had met his destiny ...

... She was alone now! She wept! Though the headache was over she would be in a very bad mood this morning! ... Very bad!

THE END