TITLE: "REVELATION ON VALENTINE'S DAY"

AUTHOR: Gabriele Lamm-Deiss

FANDOM: SEVEN DAYS - General FanFiction/Adult hetero

PAIRING: Frank/Olga - Sally Danziger/'Angel' Danziger

RATING: NC-17 (contains graphic M/F sex)

STATUS: NEW AND COMPLETE

ARCHIVE: YES!!! Others please ask first!

FEEDBACK: Very appreciated!

E-MAIL: gabriele.lamm-deiss@steinbock.de

SERIES/SEQUEL: "Clipping" from "DRAGONS AND ANGELS - part 1-8" So it might be useful to read this story first!

DISCLAIMERS: All characters belong to UPN/Paramount.

EXCEPT: I am proud to say that THE ADULT SALLY DANZIGER and her Ex-husband JEROME 'ANGEL' DANZIGER are entirely mine!!! No infringement of copyrights is intended.

NOTES: Thanks so much to Breanne for all the beta!

SUMMARY: Two couples, one at the West Coast, the other one at the East Coast - two different point of views, two different events on Valentine's Day - nevertheless each a wonderful experience incl. a nice little bondage experience for Frank!


"REVELATION ON VALENTINE'S DAY"
by Gabriele Lamm-Deiss


Thursday, February 14th, 2.57 p.m. Duckwater, Nevada:

Frank Parker stood in the huge lounge of the airport, waiting for Olga and didn't notice the more or less surreptitious, admiring glances of women passing him, sometimes even turning around again to catch a second glance at this handsome specimen of a man. For a few days Olga had participated in this scientific congress in San Francisco and therefore he had only been able to inform her via phone that the Panel's watcher had arrived in Never-Never-Land. And ... he had told her that this watcher had turned out to be his old schoolmate, Sally Jensen. He stood there, lost in thoughts. Would Olga still be angry with him? The NSA Panel had decided to send a watcher to Never-Never-Land because he had sent this damned e-mail a few months ago, completely involuntarily! It had been one of these evenings. Donovan and he had had a few drinks and they had just fooled around and then ... he had not even noticed that he had pressed the enter button on his computer - with his butts! Jesus, he had been in the shit again! Frank Parker was always in the shit! This time not even a backstep had saved him! Too much time had passed - more than seven days!

And now he stood there and waited - hidden behind his back was a bunch of wonderful blood-red roses. Donovan would call this 'damage control'! For him this meant a preliminary to a - hopefully - wonderful and romantic Valentine's Day with Olga. His plans? To pick her up and bring her to this little, very romantic hotel in Duckwater, a nice dinner in Duckwater in this Italian styled restaurant 'Patrone' and ... he had to smile ... later on? Back to the hotel suite! Bradley Talmadge had given him a night off and he wanted to make use of this very rare chance to be alone with Olga for a hot reunion night including everything which was not allowed if you were under legal age - without being watched by monitors and ... worse by the Chief of Security, Nathan Ramsey! He wanted to make use of this short period of faked freedom, this short and precious period of not being imprisoned like Alexandre Dumas' "Count of Monte Christo" at the Never-Never-Land-Base, in the abandoned desert, at the back of beyond.

Eventually - after a sheer endless period of waiting - Olga passed the controls, accompanied by a tall blonde - pretty but not exactly Frank's preferred type - enthusiastically discussing with her. When she noticed him, a radiant smile appeared on her beautiful face. She approached him, hugged and kissed him and introduced the blonde to him as a colleague. With a big ear-to-ear-grin he handed the bunch of roses to a completely flabbergasted Olga beaming with delight.

"Jesus! Dr. Vukavich! This hot sexy stud is your husband? Awww, you're a lucky one! If I were you, I would tie him up on the bed to leave him no chance to escape!" Olga blushed deeply and Frank cleared his throat, a cheeky grin already tugging at the corners of his mouth. The words were accompanied by a keen look at him - from top to toe - that finally focused the lower regions of his anatomy!

"Bye! Hope to see you again!" And with a last voluptuous look at Frank she turned and headed for the exit. Olga looked after her, thoughtfully and shook her head.

"Welcome back Mrs. Parker!" He put an arm around her shoulders, took her traveling bag and gently pushed her in the direction of the exit, heading for the parking zone.

When they sat in his car, Olga couldn't resist any longer. She grabbed the lapels of his leather jacket and pulled him close to kiss him passionately. Her tongue teased his lips open and explored his mouth, her hand ran through his dark hair and disarranged it. Within kissing him breathless she mumbled:

"Missed you!" He smiled against her lips and answered her kisses, gently stroking her neck. His hand traced down under her blazer, his fingertips outlined the décolleté of her blouse and he cupped her right breast, tenderly stroking her through the fabric and caressing the hardening nipple with his thumb. He broke off the kiss to nibble at her ear and she could hear his low husky moan, full of desire and passion:

"Me too!" His lips softly sucked at her throat and ran little butterfly kisses over the hot skin. His hand strolled down, slipped under her skirt and shoved it upwards to touch the smooth and silky skin at the inner side of her thighs, where her stockings ended and the garter led up to her waist. He nudged her legs a bit further apart to reach his final goal and began to stroke her through the fabric of her thongs - playfully teasing her. Low moans leaked out between her lips and her hand reached for the zipper of his pants to open it and to answer his wonderful touches. She stroked his loin; through the fabric of his pants she could feel that he was getting hard. He writhed, grabbed her hand and gasped:

"Uhh, Jesus, Olga! I think we should stop this! Otherwise they'll put us under arrest!" He laughed and planted a soft kiss on her mouth. "Later!"

She could see the little Devils dancing in his wonderful jade green eyes and heaved a sigh of disappointment but he was right. She tugged at her skirt to rearrange it properly. He fastened his seatbelt and turned the key. He could barely wait to arrive at the hotel - after a presumed two hours trip - to be alone with her and to show her how much he had missed her and how much he loved her. She snuggled up against his shoulder, put her arm around his waist, her hand slipped under the jacket - as far as this was possible with fastened seatbelts - and closed her eyes, absorbing the fragrance of his aftershave and the familiar scent of the leather, simply enjoying his presence. Shortly afterwards - the low monotonous sound of the engine when the car reached the highway and the low music from the radio wrapped her in a cloud of bliss and safety, the wonderful feeling of being in the seventh heaven of delight - she fell asleep.

After a bit more than two hours they arrived at the hotel and Olga woke up when she felt that the car had stopped. He bent his head to look into her eyes, which were still a bit blurred of sleep and kissed her:

"Here we are! C'mon let's check in!"

A few minutes later the check-in was done and they were alone in their hotel suite. Frank dropped the traveling bags beside the small table next to the door, took off his leather jacket, carelessly throwing it over the armrest of a chair and turned to look around the suite, only vaguely registering the lovingly decorated rest of the huge room when he noticed the bed. A giant, overwhelming and very romantic antique bedstead with a canopy of white satin, resting on beautiful, carefully carved wooden pedestals and over and over covered with pillows and blankets, showing a pattern of roses in different colors, varying from a light pink up to a dark red. Olga came out of the bathroom carrying a vase with the roses and deposited it on the table. She turned and smiled at him. He approached her and took her into his arms, gently rocking her.

"Okay, Mrs. Parker what do you want to do next? It's far too early for dinner, I made an accommodation at 8 o'clock!" Each word was emphasized with a soft kiss.

"Mmmh, I'd like to have a shower!" She smiled against his lips and stroked his cheek.

"Mind if I join you?"

With his upsetting charming little boy smile he took off her blazer and began to unbutton her blouse. She opened the buttons of his shirt and pulled it out of his pants. Her lips gently nibbled at his collarbone and traced further down to catch a nipple, while her hands opened his belt and unzipped his pants. Her hot breath, her lips and the touches of her slightly cold fingers on his skin made his body react instantly. He groaned under her hands and lips, his hands reached for the zipper of her skirt in her back and opened it. It dropped down on the floor while his hands slipped under her blouse and opened her bra. Now that it was loose he removed her blouse together with her bra and he could touch the smooth skin of her breasts and run his thumbs over her nipples. He buried his face at her shoulder and among low moans of pleasure his lips brushed over her carotid artery and the tip of his tongue outlined the contours of her earlobe.

She moaned and shoved her hands between their bodies under the waistband of his boxers to pull them further down over his hips together with his pants. She gently stroked his beginning erection. She pushed him away a little bit and stooped to remove his pants and boxers down to his ankles. For a moment she stayed in a squat and her tongue flicked over his length, up and down. Instantly her teasing was successful and finally her lips closed around the sensitive glans, gently sucking it. He writhed and gasped. She stopped her teasing and rose. He slipped out of the fabric, got off his shoes and removed his socks - just wearing his shirt now. He opened the clasps of her garter and with a single deft move - a short quick jerk - the garter slipped out under her thongs and he threw it over his shoulder. He got on his knees and with tender, dexterous moves he stripped her stockings down to her ankles. She put her hands on his shoulders and let him take off her stockings. His hands strolled upwards along her legs, rested on her sweet buttocks and he kissed her thighs. Slowly his tongue slid over the hot skin of the inner side and flicked out tracing over the thin silky fabric of her thongs. He drew her close and pressed his lips against the fabric, his tongue slowly reached for her clit, still hidden behind the fabric and licked it. She gasped, the sensation of the wet fabric and his tongue skillfully working on her was overwhelming. He was a wonderful lover, tender, sensible, experienced, passionate and persevering. She ran her hands through his hair, clenched her fists around short dark brown strands, almost too strong before she was able to remind herself to loosen her grip. He raised his head and looked into her face, smiling:

"I love you! You taste so wonderful! You smell so wonderful!" His voice was soft, throaty, showing his love, passion and desire.

He removed her thongs, rose and drew her close, embraced her while his tongue parted her lips. She felt the hot slickness of pre-come at her hips when he softly began to thrust against her. She moaned under his kisses. To feel his desire, his gentle thrusts against her hips and his pre-come on her skin, his hands on her back and on her butts to press her against his hard-on sent waves of pleasure and desire in hot and raging jolts through her entire body, from top to toe. They had to come up for air and he smiled at her again and grasped her hands to lead her into the bathroom.

The shower cubicle in the bathroom was as sensational as the bed. Huge! She opened the glass door and entered it to open the faucet. She gasped when a still too cold jet of water hit the bare skin, squealed and started to jump under the spray heads, one installed at the ceiling and smaller ones at the walls, until the water had a pleasurable temperature and produced little damp white clouds of steam. He closed the door, approached her from behind, wrapped his arms around her to press her back against his chest and laughed mockingly:

"Olga, it's not necessary to perform something like an Indian rain dance! The water is already on!" He brushed a wet strand of red-brown hair out of his way and nibbled at her ear still chuckling.

"Frank Parker! You are so mean!" She tried to sound furious, but failed miserably and had to laugh too.

"No, I am not mean! I am only a bit wiser and bit more patient to wait until the water has the right temperature, Honey!" She raised her hand and grasped into his wet hair tugging at the dark brown strands, provoking a loud faked 'ouch'.

She leaned her head against his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of his strong muscles pressed against her back and bent her head to tease his lips with her tongue. With a quick move his lips caught the tip of her tongue and he gently sucked it into his mouth. His hands cupped her breasts and rolled her hardening nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, his still hard cock softly rubbed against her buttocks. She worked a hand between their bodies and stroked his balls gently massaging them and seeking out the sensitive spot right below that made him gasp. His hand traced down her stomach and rested between her thighs, feeling the narrow stripe of her smooth pubic hair, gently stroking her sex. His fingers began to caress her clit, slid further and encircled her wet and hot entrance, slightly probing it. She moaned and rocked back against his hips. Soft nips and little kisses along her neck up to her right ear, his hot breath, his moans of pleasure feeling her hand caressing him turned her on almost incredibly, increased her desire to unbearable levels. He slightly bent his knees and his cock slipped between her thighs. He began to rub his hard-on along her apex to and fro, each slow stroke met her clit completing the moves of his fingers and she pressed her thighs together to grasp his length and to intensify the contact. The feeling was sensational! He groaned and threw his head back; each stroke of his cock met her clit and his fingers and therefore stimulated his erection. He had to break off his thrusts, he was too close to climax and turned her round.

For what reason ever a small ledge lead along the back wall of the tiled shower cubicle and he nudged her back to step on this ledge to equalize their body sizes because he was six inches taller - too tall. Otherwise there was no really comfortable way - for both - to practice love in an upright standing position and he had no intention to make this a 'quickie' with her legs wrapped around his hips. He reached for the spray head at the ceiling to let the hot water run over their bodies again.

Olga leaned back against the tiled walls and pulled him close to stroke his neck and to hold his beloved face in her hands. She bent her head and her mouth touched the hot skin of his neck to lick off the glistening pearls of water. She traced her hands over his broad and muscular chest, strolled down his beautiful six-pack, the strong loin muscles and grasped his cock, slowly moving her hand, letting him thrust into it and her other hand caressed his balls. He put his hands on the tiled walls on both sides beside her head to stabilize himself, arched into her touch and pressed his mouth against her throat to plant little nips on the silky skin and to let his tongue run up and down her neck in small circles.

She couldn't wait any longer, wanted to feel him completely, wanted him to be inside her and stopped her tender caressing. He raised his head and looked straight into her eyes, his face so close to hers that she felt the hot puffs of his rapid breathing on her lips. The color of his eyes had become darker - now they showed the wonderful color of emeralds. He entered her in a sleek move and began to thrust, holding her hips to stabilize her and began to nibble at her lower lip, gently sucking it into his mouth, smiling at her moans. After a few deep thrusts his right arm embraced her waist to support her, his left hand reached for her knee and lifted her leg upwards towards his hip. He leaned against her, pressed her against the wall, now he was able to thrust as deep as possible and each stroke would additionally stimulate her clit. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face at his shoulder. The hot water ran over their bodies, the steam surrounded them in a white cloud and he sped up his thrusts, realizing her stifled moans against his shoulder - her breathing getting faster, showing him that she was close.

His climax, the force and intensity surprised him totally. He felt the hot sensation flooding his brain and his loin in raging blazing surges, he threw his head back and cried out. Feeling his body tightening and trembling against her, his hard thrusts and to hear his cry of pleasure was enough and she arched against his hips, let him drive her over the edge. Her orgasm hit her like a shark attack inadvertently she bit into his shoulder, leaving a deep red mark, when sparkling little stars passed her eyes and she gasped sharp until the waves of pleasure slowly phased out. For a while they were just panting, enjoying their entwined bodies and slowly trying to regain their composure. She planted soft kisses on the bruise at his shoulder, ran her fingers through his wet hair and over his face to wipe off the drops of water. He smiled at her, bent his head to have a look at his shoulder, frowned and joked, still a bit breathless:

"My sweet little vampire! Some day you'll suck me out!" With a gentle kiss on her mouth he slipped out of her embrace and stepped back. A second glance at his shoulder made him sigh deeply. At first sight Olga seemed to be a beautiful but very aloof Russian scientist, devoted to her work. But he knew her far better. In his arms, under his kisses her aloofness vanished to thin air and a wonderful, warm-hearted, very passionate, hot and sexy woman came to light. She closed the space between them, stroked his cheek and examined the bruise:

"I'm so sorry!" Softly she ran her fingers over the damaged skin: "I love you!"

"I know!" He grinned, showing nonchalant superiority.

She raised her head, to meet his lips, kissed him, but gave him a quick slap on his butt - a little discipline was necessary for this unbelievable arrogant answer - and turned to reach for the shower gel.

A few minutes afterwards they left the hot, steamy and damp atmosphere of the shower cubicle, grabbed some towels and dried themselves. Frank stood stark naked in front of the washbasin and looked into the huge mirror, his face covered with shaving-soap and hummed the melody of a song. Olga stood in front of the cabinet, listened for a while and identified the song; it was "Wild Thing"! She had to smile. She went into the bathroom where Frank had just finished shaving and was drying his hair. He smiled at her reflection in the mirror, turned, leaned against the washbasin and embraced her; running butterfly kisses over her shoulder. She pressed against his embrace and smiled:

"Honey, we have to hurry up! And ... I am starving!" He laughed and reluctantly he let her go to get dressed while she occupied the bathroom ...

*

Thursday, February 14th, 8.03 p.m. Duckwater, Nevada:

Twenty minutes afterwards they left the suite. They decided having a walk. The Italian styled restaurant 'Patrone' was very elegant and offered the absolutely perfect and romantic frame for an effective, amusing and intimate Valentine's Day dinner, the prelude to an even more romantic and passionate night. Frank had chosen this little restaurant for their first date in November last year and she had been very surprised to get to know that Frank Parker was romantic and ... had an excellent taste regarding restaurants and a taste for romance. Now they sat at the same, lovingly decorated table - obviously Frank had insisted on 'their' table and enjoyed the evening, the burning candles softly reflecting their shadows at the walls behind, the low music, the red wine and the excellent dinner.

Over the whole evening Olga had squeezed him like a lemon to hear every single detail about Sally Jensen, now Sally Danziger and her first appearance in Never-Never-Land. He had told her everything for the second time now - almost everything - except the tiny little detail, that Sally Danziger was the woman in his nightmare, that had turned out to be true, at least in the biggest parts and that he assumed that not only the NSA Panel's watcher had arrived, but - following his nightmare - that one of the five top-secret members of the Panel personally had arrived to take care of the alpha team, especially to have a keen eye on the crazy chrononaut! He didn't want to scare her more than necessary. She had been surprised and scared enough when she had to face the fact that an assassin had been after them and ... accordingly his odd and weird nightmare - must have been successful until Donovan had to backstep! But this was another story! A story about "Dragons and Angels"!

Frank excused himself for a moment and left the table, so Olga had a few minutes on her own! She had to think about something completely different now! An idea she had banished and buried in the last corners of her mind. But the comment of her colleague at the airport had dug out this idea! The idea grew. And to see the bed in their hotel suite made this spark a flame! She took her glass of red wine and looked at the blood red liquid as if she wanted to find an answer. She sighed deeply. For more than a year she had these fantasies now! She couldn't stop thinking about a very special idea!

A year ago - months before their first date - she had had these weird fantasies, these liquid dreams about making love to Frank in the Blue Sphere; she was dressed in a black leather corsage, high heels, a kind of a S/M outfit with a whip, tearing his clothing off, his orange suit, fastening the belts of his seat and making love to him in this seat, letting her do what she wanted with him! These dreams had aroused and thrilled her so much that each morning she had awakened sweating and exhausted by brain-frying orgasms. She had tried to flee these fantasies with the help of a backpack trip in Alaska. A complete disaster! Again Frank had to backstep because some terrorists had blown up parts of the Alaska pipeline exactly in that area where the tourist guide had pitched their camp! Frank had saved her life - again! Frank! Oh, he was a wonderful husband! She loved him truly, deeply and madly! She always had loved him from the moment on she had met him for the first time in her life! She called herself a little sheep! Why
had she turned him down for three years until she had finally agreed to have a date, had dismissed his digging attempts without ceremony? Silently she had to laugh, Frank had called these three years the longest foreplay in the history of mankind and when he had found her in Moscow and had made his proposal, he had given her a platinum engagement ring with three diamonds, one for each year of his digging attempts!

Thoughtfully she looked at the golden wedding ring on her left hand and the engagement ring on her right hand and began to play with it! How could she tell him what she wanted to do with him? That she wanted to put him in bondage on the huge bed in their hotel suite and to make love to him, wanted to tease him, to drive him crazy, to increase his desire past every description until he begged for release? She wanted to tickle him! By pure coincidence she had found out that he was very sensitive to tickling! During a pillow fight she had playfully tickled him and he had almost jumped out of the bed! How would he react? Sure, Frank was a wonderful lover, experienced, quite prepared for titillating adventures and keen on experimenting, but bondage? He was not exactly the type of man to put in bondage! Not an alpha male like Frank! And quite apart from the fact that he had been in Hanson Island! She knew his personal file but not every detail and she was not sure what they had done to him in Hanson Island! And the heat box in Somalia? Dr. Lee in Chittagong? Nobody knew what they had done to him! The only person alive who knew this was Frank Parker and up to now he had not really given away every detail! These abysmally horrifying events were the reason for his incredible nightmares! Maybe her weird fantasy would open old sores - physical and psychic! Maybe bondage would recall the feeling of being helplessly trapped like an animal, would recall these nightmares? The last thing she wanted was to hurt him! She would never ever hurt him! .... But simply thinking about bondage had aroused her! She buried her face in her hands. Oh God, I must be crazy! I am a pervert!

She was so lost in thoughts that she hadn't noticed him coming back! He sat down, loosened his tie and opened the first two buttons of his dark gray shirt. He frowned:

"Olga? What's up? Everything okay?" He seemed to be concerned.

"Oh! Nothing!" She shook her head and managed to look at him, realized his handsome face, the wonderful jade green eyes, now showing a slightly confused expression.

"C'mon, spill the beans! Tell me!" He smiled at her but insisted on an answer: "Olga?"

Okay, who else could she tell about her fantasies if not her own husband, the man, she trusted and relied on more than anybody else on earth, the most special and most precious human being for her?

Suddenly the words bubbled out of her mouth, incoherent and rather a babbled flood of gibberish, making not really sense:

"I want to ... I had these fantasies! The Blue Sphere! The bed! For a long time now .... ah ... I love you! I want to make love to you! ..." She broke off.

"Well ..." he laughed and cleared his throat: "I love you too! And be sure, my further plans for this night contained making love to you!" He took her hand, smiled and kissed the palm before he continued frowning: "Ah, ... which fantasies?"

She looked down at the table and stayed mute. No! Too ridiculous, too weird!

"Olga, please, tell me! You know you can tell me everything!" Frank was a pit bull, once he had bitten into a thing, he would never let go! He took his glass of red wine and sipped, watching her over the rim of his glass, giving her time to answer.

She heaved a sigh, kneaded her fingers: "I want to put you in bondage on our bed this night! No handcuffs! They could hurt you! Ribbons! I want to caress you with my hands, my mouth and my tongue until you beg me to release you! I want to watch you coming!" Her voice was barely audible now: "And I want to tickle you! ... I don't know what they have done to you in Hanson Island, Bangladesh or Somalia! I don't know whether you want this! And I want you to take me in the Blue sphere on your seat ... Is this crazy? Pervert?" Now the secret was out! She blushed deeply, was really ashamed and could feel the burning heat radiating off her cheeks. She buried her face in her hands again and suppressed a moan - a picture of misery.

He was so surprised and totally baffled, it simply knocked him off! He swallowed the wrong way and had to cough. When he regained at least somewhat like his composure he looked at her, he took her hands off her face and his hand cupped her chin to look into her eyes. To look at him was like dying on the cross. She could see a mixture of different emotions in his face: pure disbelief ... slight amusement ... and even ... tense curiosity! She could already see the little devils dancing in the corners of his eyes again and a cheeky little grin playing about his mouth.

He cleared his throat. "Well ... whoa ... phew ... that's a bit thick! ... But certainly not pervert!" He laughed at her: "I admit ... it has its advantages, sounds nice!"

Now it was her turn to be knocked off! She looked at him, into his smiling face and she managed to expel:

"Are you sure?" Her face was still slightly blushed. Her heart was madly throbbing and she felt a huge lump in her throat.

"Well, let's see! I think we should try this!" And with a quick glance at his watch he continued: "Okay, let's go back to the hotel, it's almost midnight!" He motioned the waiter to approach and paid the check ...

They left the restaurant and he put an arm around the waist of a still very confused Olga, who nevertheless was a bit breathless of thinking what she would do next. They strolled along the empty streets, enjoying the pleasing temperature; the night had chased away the heat of the day. The sparkling stars above in the jet-black sky surrounded the moon. The moon was almost full and offered an overwhelming romantic view - huge, pale even slightly blue and due to the clear desert air, exposing every single detail of the mountains and giant volcano craters. The witnesses of an incredible old and troubled past, the surreal naked and morbid cratered landscape reflected the light of an invisible sun, dipping the street blocks in soft and subdued light, emphasizing trees, roofs and chimneys against the pitch-black background of the skies behind.

Back in their hotel room he took her into his arms and with an endlessly soft smile on his face he asked:

"Okay, what do you want me to do now? It's your Valentine's Day ... Night!"

She stroked his cheek, outlining the contours of the cheekbone; his jaw and her fingertips touched his lips:

"Uh, I guess you should undress and lie down on the bed! I've never done this before; I have to fetch something like a ribbon! ... Are you really sure you want this?" Her voice showed her concern and her love.

He cleared his throat; nevertheless his voice was rough like sandpaper:

"I've never done this before too, but why not? As long as you don't want to put me in a straightjacket!" He began to nibble at her fingers.

"A straightjacket? Jesus! I'd never do this!"

She slipped out of his embrace and went into the bathroom to cut up one of the white towels. He stood there and for a short moment he hesitated, frowned, but finally he shrugged his shoulders, his curiosity got the upper hand and he took his clothing off. He went over to the huge bed, removed the pillows and the blankets and laid down on his back on the silky sheet, resting his weight on an elbow, waiting for Olga. She came out of the bathroom, went over to the windows and opened them. She didn't want to switch on the lights or to light some candles, the wonderful bright moonlight would be enough.

As soon as she had opened the windows and re-drawn the very delicate, more than ground-length white curtains, a warm desert breeze blew into the room, softly moving the curtains and inviting the moonlight to shine on the bed, bathing the whole room in subdued pale light. She didn't care much about the fact that maybe somebody in the opposite buildings could watch their lovemaking - it was late and the opposite windows were dark, so this would be rather unlikely. And if? Who cares?

She turned and for a moment she stood there with bated breath, her heart began to hammer like a drum. Frank lay on the bed, stark naked, resting his body on his left side, on his elbow in a relaxed position, his right knee slightly drawn up, the moonlight shimmering on his smooth skin, emphasizing the muscles, the perfect body, every single fiber, a play of light and shadow - he looked like one of these wonderful antique statues of pure marble, chiseled by Michelangelo - a little smile on his face. He had no idea how beautiful he was.

Slowly she approached him and stopped in front of the bed. She peeled her dress off; it dropped on the floor. She took off her bra and stripped her thongs. She was naked now, stepped out of her shoes, removed the hair slides, which had pinned up her red-brown hair, and sat down on the mattress beside him.

She sat back on her heels. She smiled at him, her lips brushed his mouth while she nudged him to lie flat on his back, and she wrapped the first ribbon around his right wrist and raised his arm to fasten it on the bedstead behind his head. She realized a glimpse of hesitation in his eyes and pressed her lips on his mouth. Amongst her soft kisses he could hear her mumbled 'I love you' again and again. He ran the fingers of his free hand through her hair and smiled at her lips. With a last attentive look into his eyes she sensed his final agreement and the left arm was tied up too. She gently strolled her hands down his chest, caressing him. She turned and traced her hands over his legs down to his ankles. She spread his legs a bit further apart into a comfortable, relaxed and pleasing position. He closed his eyes and a shiver of anticipation and beginning arousal ran through his body when she tied up his ankles on the bedstead. She moved upwards again and leaned forward, rested her hands on the sheet on both sides of his head. For a moment she looked into his eyes to make sure that he was enjoying this sexy little game. He was willing to abandon himself to her - completely. He gave away his ability to control what would happen. A sign of his unlimited trust on her and the depth of his love - he was willing to let her do what she wanted with him.

His unlimited trust made her heart miss a beat. How much she loved him for this evidence of his love! She kissed him; her tongue parted his lips and explored his mouth as if this was for the first time. She brushed her lips over the little scar on his right eyebrow and over the small dark brown mole on his left cheek. She bent her head and started to plant little nips and kisses down his throat, her hard nipples touched his chest, teased him, softly rubbing against his smooth skin. She moved her body a little further down and her tongue began to lick at his left armpit. Tantalizing. Slow. Turning him on. Small circles. Tickling him. Inflaming his desire. Instantly his body reacted and he felt his beginning hard-on. She broke off her kissing and licking and began to tickle him - in his armpits, in the ribs. He arched under her touches, gasped sharp, had never expected that he was this sensitive to tickling! The feeling was sensational, tingling, an odd
and weird mixture of being almost painful and incredible pleasure. But the pleasure dominated!

Amongst tickling, she started to lick his nipples, one by one, let him feel her teeth, teasing them and softly sucking them. He writhed underneath her and his erection got harder. Her tongue and her hands traced further down, she encircled his navel, probed it, but never forgot to tickle him in his ribs. He braced himself against the mattress and the ribbons, the feeling was unbelievable now - she stopped tickling for a moment and pressed his hips down onto the mattress. His hard-on was past every description. She moved upwards again and caressed his nipples, her body meandered over his - snakelike - touching his rigid cock, rubbing it against her skin, stroking it with her body, wiping off the pre-come with her belly and her loin. He arched against her hips. Her tongue licked over his chest, tasted the salty skin. The tension, the arousal and his fighting to resist the tickling had bathed him in sweat. He moaned loud and arched underneath her body. He felt his increasing desire, flooding his brain and his loin and the sensation of her mouth caressing him and sucking at his hot skin. He was getting harder and harder - painfully hard - when she traced her tongue back down his stomach to lick over his strong abdominal muscles, outlining them and encircled his navel again, probing it, but started tickling again. He arched against her body, it was almost too much for him and he tugged at the ribbons. Every fiber of his body was tightened like a spring now.

She sat back on her heels and started to tickle his soles, heard his sharp gasps. He writhed and grinded his teeth but he was not able to hold back his moans of pleasure. He was panting now. Her delightful torture sent waves of desire through his entire body. The sensation was past every description, unbelievable. His whole body felt like it was on fire; his skin was as sensitive as a bomb, vibrating under the torture of tickling, full of relish. He was painfully hard, felt like he could bore through solid rock. Again she stopped tickling.

She leaned forward and her tongue flicked over his cock, licking off the pearls of his pre-come, melting the sweat salty taste in her mouth. She planted little kisses on his cock down to his balls, gently sucking one by one into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over the smooth skin skillfully playing with his testicles. Her hand wrapped around his cock, stroking him while her tongue was seeking for the spot right below his balls, he writhed underneath her, thrust into her hand. She realized that he was close to climax. It was more intense than anything else he had ever experienced before or had expected even by no stretch of his wildest imagination. He felt the hot and wet sensation of her mouth engulfing his cock, softly sucking it and licking over the sensitive glans. She increased the rhythm of her moves on him and the intensity and grasped the base to hold back his orgasm. He threw his head back and under short sharp gasps of pleasure she heard his moan:

"Olga! Please!" She raised her head, still caressing his hard-on with her hands and smiled at him, turned and lifted her body to bend over him. She teased her tongue between his lips; her pelvis was in a level with his loin now. He moaned into her mouth. She reached back and grasped his cock to insert it, slowly lowered her hips to sit on his lap - stayed motionless for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of burying him inside as deep as possible. He gasped her name into her mouth and she broke off the kiss, she wanted to watch him come, wanted to burn in every single detail of his climax and sat back, rested her hands on his thighs and began to move her hips around his cock, her inner muscles tightened, grabbed his cock in a pulsating rhythm. He thrust upwards to meet every move of her. She looked into his face; saw the v-shaped veins on his forehead revealing the intensity of his tension and arousal on his sweat-covered face. He arched underneath her, threw his head back, clenching his fists around the ribbons, pressing his heels against the mattress, bracing himself against the bondage and came in an incredible spine-cracking orgasm - he tore off the ribbons around his wrists! He erupted like a volcano; she felt the hot semen spilled inside her. She had never seen something more beautiful than him, something more precious to her. He was panting and trying to catch his breath.

Caressing him and watching his climax had aroused her in an unbearable manner and she needed only a few more seconds and came too. She collapsed on his chest, trembling until the waves of her orgasm slowly faded. He embraced her, ran his fingers through her hair. For a few moments both were unable to formulate neither a word nor a sentence, they were just panting, their entwined bodies pressed onto the mattress were totally exhausted. She raised her body, slipped off him, kissed him gently and untied his ankles. He drew her up into his arms again, softly brushing away the damp strands of red-brown hair out of her face and smiled at her, his voice still throaty, but endlessly soft:

"I love you!" Her answer was a passionate kiss.

So far the best Valentine's Day of his life.

*

Thursday, February 14th, 8.03 p.m. Washington D.C.:

Sally Danziger had to admit to herself that she held different feelings in her mind. On one hand she was pleased to see her ex-husband again - after almost four years - but on the other hand this pleasure also contained the hidden fear that her feelings for him were still much stronger than only friendship. Over the past weeks they had exchanged several e-mails.

An old friend of her, Admiral ret. James Grear had called her one morning and asked for a favor - to hinder an assassin to kill two members of a secret NSA Base in Nevada. Instantly she had known who these members were, Frank Parker and his wife Dr. Olga Vukavich-Parker. Sally Danziger was not only a special agent with the NSA, a so-called silencer, far more than that she was one of the five top-secret members of the NSA Panel. The Panel which decided whether the chrononaut of Project Backstep had to turn back the wheel of time or not! Short before the first successful backstep of mankind had happened - more than three years ago - these members had been selected in a secret ballot, to guarantee their absolute independence, impartiality and objectivity. And ... she was an old schoolmate of Frank Parker!

Another member of this Panel, Senator Walter Raleigh, had hired an assassin to kill the Parkers. When she had detected that almost certainly this assassin was her ex-husband 'Angel' - the text of Raleigh's insertion in several big newspapers had spoken well for that - she had made another insertion:

SAFE HARBOUR FOR FALLEN ANGELS CLOSED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT - CONTACT UNDER ... Followed by her e-mail address, anonymous and impossible to trace back to the sender. But this was another story - a story about "Dragons and Angels"!

'Angel' had actually agreed to give up his plans, to stop the assassination - not only because she had told him that he would never get the remaining half of 15 million US $ from his 'contract' with Raleigh - but obviously for a completely different reason too. A reason that caused this mixture of emotions with her. He had stubbornly insisted on a personal meeting with her to discuss this. A Valentine's Date!

Now she entered the expensive French styled restaurant and the receptionist welcomed her friendly, took off her coat and revealed her breathtaking outfit. A fiery red dress, tight, sleeveless and short, over and over embroidered with thousands of glistening tiny little spangles highlighting and emphasizing every move of her body, an overwhelming décolleté and a very low neckline in back, perfectly completed with fiery red high heels.

She was asked for her accommodation. When she mentioned her name, she had kept 'Angel's' last name after the divorce - maybe for sentimental reasons - she was told that her husband already expected her. The maître de maison asked her to follow him. Walking through the restaurant, a few steps behind him, she could already see 'Angel' sitting at a table, which was lovingly decorated with burning candles and leaves of blood-red roses, in front of the huge windows, absent-minded watching the passers-by and the nocturnal traffic outside. When he realized that somebody approached him he turned his head and suddenly a radiant smile appeared on his handsome face. A smile that even could melt an iceberg. He rose, politely closed the jacket of his dark gray suit and stood there - waiting for her. Her heart seemed to miss a beat. He was an overwhelming specimen of a male being. In the meantime he was thirty-nine years old but looked younger. He was 1.90 meters tall, approximately 210 pounds of a muscular well-trained body, almost raven black more than shoulder-length hair which he wore loose - not keeping up with the common male fashion tied together in the usual pony tail - and he had this remarkable dark blue eyes. The strangest blue she had ever seen with a man - sapphire blue. Sometimes the color of his eyes changed - either due to light conditions or ... during very special, very intensive and very passionate physical activities. Sometimes they changed into the color of amethysts.

When she approached him he took her hand and pulled her close into his arms - the maître de maison tactfully waited a few steps away.

"Sally! Great to see you again! You look upsetting!" The tone of his voice told her that this was simply the truth and he was really happy to see her.

He kissed her cheek and looked straight into her eyes, still holding her tight. She could feel the heat of his body, his strong muscles under the fabric of his suit and inhaled his scent, the wonderful musky fragrance of his excellent aftershave.

She managed to push him away a little bit and replied with a sigh:

"Good to see you too! I admit you are not an ugly one!"

He laughed, reluctantly he let her go, held the chair for her to sit down, unbuttoned his jacket again and sat down on the opposite chair. The maître de maison handed them the menu, recorded their orders and left them alone.

"Okay, 'Angel' why am I here? We could have discussed this via phone or e-mail, why personally?" She was straight and to the point and pulled a cigarette out of the package in her bag. She wanted to light it but he grasped her hand and took the lighter to do this. The touch of his hand sent a burning wave of desire through her entire body.

"Because I ... " he was interrupted by the waiter who poured the wine into their glasses.

"You know why!" Again he had to laugh. "Do I really have to explain this? I don't want to discuss why you urged me to give up my plans! I've spent a fortune for this date! To be precise 7.5 million Dollars and I want to enjoy this evening with my beautiful wife! Besides you've never answered a single phone call or an e-mail over the past years and now I grasped this chance with both hands!"

"First: I am not your wife! We are divorced! Second: you are very well aware that you would have never got this money from Raleigh! Raleigh is history now! You will learn this very soon! Third: sorry to remind you but your assassination failed!" She mockingly smiled at him, but when she had mentioned Raleigh's name he had realized a cruel expression on her face - it had vanished as soon as it had appeared. Sometimes she was the Devil in disguise. He knew this very well and reminded himself to be careful! He was the one to blame! He screwed things up four years ago!

"Okay!" He gave in. "But I cannot resist to ask you one question! Why have you been so damned interested in saving them? Is he the new man in town? Your new lover?" He couldn't hide the jealousy in his voice.

"No, he is not!" This was definite. "Quite apart from the fact that Frank Parker is newly married! Oh, I forgot! Marriage is not a real hindrance for betrayal!"

Jackpot! That hit home!

"Ouch!" 'Angel' swallowed hard and chewed his lower lip: "Sally! Please! Can't you finally forgive me? Believe me! This is not an excuse but I was angry, jealous and pissed - and a complete idiot! I wanted to let steam off! I don't even remember her name!" His voice was husky, low and endlessly soft - showing his deep regret.

"Mariko!" She was subzero and delivered the deathblow to his heart.

He mutely thanked God on his knees that the waiter who served their dinner interrupted this conversation.

Changing the subject, she continued: "Now that we are here, I can just as well discuss something with you! Possibly I would have a job for you!"

'Angel' was surprised and couldn't resist to joke: "A job? Usually you carry out 'jobs' by yourself?"

"Yes, I do! You are on the wrong track! This is completely different! Before I'll continue you have to promise that this will stay private! Can I rely on you?" She knew that her last question was unnecessary. In this case - business - there was nobody on earth she would trust and rely on more!

He nodded.

With a short glance around to guarantee that nobody could eavesdrop this conversation - they were sitting a bit apart and from time to time this beautiful pair only got surreptitious glances from the other guests, some admiring, even some a bit jealous - she started to introduce him to the secrets of Never-Never-Land: the Roswell crash, the big blue ball, Project Backstep, the NSA Panel, her part in this game and finally she told him, that Frank Parker was the chrononaut. In the meantime not the only chrononaut of Project Backstep, but the first human being on earth who had successfully turned back the wheel of time and he was her schoolmate! Eventually she offered him a job: incidentally the NSA would need a new fifth member for the Panel. For him this would be a kind of a moonlighting, he would be able to run his other business unrestricted. She was not able to guarantee this job, but promised to do everything in her power.

When she finished her precise and comprehensive account, she took her glass of wine and playfully began to swing it, observing the dark red liquid. Over the rim of her glass she glanced at him. 'Angel' stayed mute for a moment. He had listened to her without interrupting her, but without being too surprised. He hadn't told her that he had always watched her - every move she made and every breath she took - from the distance, from the shadows of the dark behind. He knew almost everything, of course not the details about Project Backstep, but almost everything else, even Frank Parker's personal file up to Hanson Island. His profession contained the necessity to know everything. And he had to admit to himself that killing Parker and his beautiful wife would have made him really sorry and would have left an insipid aftertaste. 'Angel' had always respected braveness and intelligence and was not too unpleased that she had urged him to keep his hands off.

She looked at him: "Interested?"

The gleam in his eyes became provocative: "How much?"

"Enough to prevent starvation! One hundred and fifty thousand a month! And you will stay sovereign!"

"Phew! You want me to lead a frugal honorable life?" A big ear-to-ear-grin appeared. "Okay, I don't argue with a lady!" The grin was cheeky now. "Now that we have clarified business can we migrate to the pleasing and private part of this evening?" The tension was almost palpable.

With these words he took her hand again and began to play with her fingers, absent-minded stroking them with his thumb, admiring her long red fingernails. He had always loved these nails and memorized the way that he had felt when she had playfully run them over his bare skin - teasing him. Then he pulled her hand close to kiss the palm. Again the touch of his lips sent waves of pleasure and desire through her body. She tried to fight these feelings and tried to pull away her hand but he didn't let her go. Not this time! Never again! She met his gaze and looked into a pair of amethysts. She could read his deep sorrow, his mute pray to forgive him and sensed the pain he felt.

"Sally give me a chance!" A husky whisper. A promise. Pure passion. Exposing the true nature of his emotions.

Sally was not a born pessimist. Pessimism was something she had learnt over the past years. It was a very useful way to protect herself from getting hurt again - necessary to survive in a job with the NSA - especially when things didn't always go her way. But also invariably and unmistakably this last comment had showed her that 'Angel' was obviously very serious regarding his feelings for her. So she decided to give him a chance - at least a small one.

"Okay!" She heaved a sigh. Maybe this was going to be one of the biggest mistakes of her life, but she couldn't help she had to give in. Every time she looked at him - into these eyes - he got a little further over her head, merciless sneaking back into her heart - bringing back all these feelings she had buried in the last corners of her mind and heart. He had always done this. And now he did it again. He blew off even the faintest remnant of a logical resistance. From the very moment on they had met for the first time in their life, he has had this remarkable irresistible ability - unbelievable attractiveness surrounding him like a halo - the fascinating wildness of a dangerous animal, a beast of prey, only following basic instincts. She had prepared herself for this evening, at least she thought she had, but she had never expected this raging surge of desire that made her stay, made her body and mind answer ...

It had got rather late now and they decided to leave. Over the rest of this evening he hadn't let go her hand except for some few absolutely necessary occasions. While talking to him - recalling and exchanging mutual memories - simply enjoying his sheer present, his charm and humor, she had learnt that they had made an accommodation at the same hotel - only a few blocks away. Coincidence? Still 'Angel' was predictable, at least for somebody who knew him so well as she did. Regarding 'Angel' nothing was pure coincidence. He suggested having a walk back to their hotel and she agreed.

The night was jet black, sparkling stars were just starting to twinkle through gaps of threatening storm clouds again and the streets were still wet from a short but heavy shower of rain. The abandoned streets, only illuminated by streetlights - the pedestrians had fled the thunderstorm and traffic had becalmed due to the late hour - offered a quite surreal view at the Capitol. The air was hot and humid. Strolling over the streets lost in conversation they suddenly realized that they were right in front of their hotel. For a few moments they stood there. Mute. Only looking at each other, locking their eyes on each other. The situation was too ridiculous. Two adults, once married, behaved like teenagers at their first ball at school - nervous, anxious and uncertain what to do next. Finally they walked through the entrance door heading for the elevator.

When the doors of the elevator closed they were alone. She lowered her head and pretended to be fascinated by the pattern of the carpet. He approached her, closed the last inch of space between them. His right hand cupped her chin and raised it to meet her glance. His left arm embraced her waist and his hand rested on her back pulling her close to feel her body. He kissed her. Softly touching her lips with his. Only a second later she felt his tongue parting her lips and invading her mouth. With a moan he deepened his kiss, overwhelmed how she answered every move of his tongue with her own. Eventually they had to come up for air. His lips brushed her ear. His breath, hot like a desert breeze, made her shiver when she heard him whisper:

"Need you!"

She had banished and buried the thought how good it felt to melt in his arms in the last corner of her mind. Now the memories flooded her entire body and brain in raging waves, wiping off every logical thought, leaving her helplessly devoted to him and lifted her up to hover in a cloud of pure emotion. Every beat of her heart echoed in her ears rhythmically pulsating - faster and faster.

Suddenly they were rudely interrupted when the elevator doors flew open - announcing that they had arrived at the selected floor. Reluctantly they parted and left the elevator.

He escorted her along the hallway until they arrived in front of a door. Out of his jacket he pulled his keycard and opened it. Like a puppet on a string she had followed him and now she seemed to be surprised to find her standing in front of his room. With the ultimate pathetic remnant of her self-control she wanted to resist, but again he took her into his arms.

"I still owe you an explanation why I wanted to see you personally! Or let's say a demonstration!" His voice was low, throaty and full of insatiable desire.

He kissed her again smiling against her mouth and gently pushing her inside his room. With instinctive assurance he found the light switch to switch on a small lamp beside the bed and closed the door without breaking off the intensity of this kiss. This time his kiss was demanding, exploring her mouth, tasting her, delightfully enjoying their entwined tongues. His body pressed her against the wall; trapping her like a hunted deer until there was nowhere left where she could go. The beast of prey had found its victim - no chance to escape. The need to breath caused him to break off their kiss. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest - heavily breathing now.

"Sorry, but I didn't understand the last part of your explanation! Could you repeat this?" The thickness of her voice made his heart miss a beat.

Trailing his lips along her jaw and back to her ear, he managed to expel an answer: "Seems ... as if this is going to be a very long and detailed demonstration!" He bent his head a bit and started to nibble at her ear. The tip of his tongue followed the contour of her earlobe. The heat of his breath made her shiver again. He smiled and planted soft kisses along her throat.

A low moan escaped between her lips: "The whole night?" Her arms embraced his neck and her hands ran through his hair. Even women could envy him this wonderful mane. It felt like a waterfall of pure silk.

"Longer! The rest of my life!" How could he tell her how much he had missed her, her taste, her scent, how much he wanted to make love to her, to touch her beautiful body, to burn in every single detail of her smooth skin to compare this with his memories, getting to know her all over again. His desire increased to an almost unbearable level. Every fiber of his body wanted her. He felt the blazing heat in his loin, his cock was painfully hard, already aching and wanted to take command over his brain, but he knew he had to start this slowly.

His tongue followed her carotid artery, feeling every rapid beat of her heart throbbing under his lips. His hands smoothly slipped under her coat and removed it from her shoulders to kiss her collarbone and moved further down to lift her dress to touch the bare skin of her hips. He wanted to feel the silkiness and firmness, the slight and well-trained muscles beneath and to press her pelvis against his. He was thrusting against her, simulating what he wanted. With a last stifled moan against her neck he raised his head and slowly removed her coat. It dropped on the floor. None of them cared. He stepped back and took her hands to lead her over to the huge bed in the middle of the room.

He stood there for a moment - motionless, still holding her hands in his, simply admiring her. She withdrew her hands, smiled and started to strip him. He let her do this - motionless, but he clenched his fists and grinded his teeth to tame his desire. She removed his jacket and tie - throwing them over the armrest of a chair beside her. She unbuttoned his shirt down to his belt, grasped it to pull it out of his pants and opened the remaining buttons. He opened the cufflinks to help her. Slowly she took his shirt off, kissed his collarbone, gently sucking the hot slightly tanned skin and trailed her lips down to his nipples, teasing one by one with her tongue and softly nibbling them. Her hands strolled over his chest down to his belt and opened it, unzipped his pants and began to stroke his rigid cock through the fabric of his briefs. Her touch felt like fire, sending shivers of desire through is body; he arched into her touch, writhed. He couldn't prevent a moan and threw his head back. This was almost too much for him. He was not able to stay motionless any longer and stripped his pants together with his briefs down to his ankles in one sleek movement. He got off his shoes, removed his socks and stood there totally nude - the head of his erected cock already glistening with pearls of pre-come.

For a moment she couldn't help, she had to enjoy this wonderful view, had to let this sink into her brain. Sally had to admire his wonderful muscular body wearing a huge tattoo - a creature of an ancient, more than six hundred years old tale. A dragon - painted in black, with emerald green eyes, sapphire blue and golden plates - winded around his entire upper body, spread its wings over his shoulders, his biceps, down to his wrists, rested his frightening head with the long fangs on his chest, the golden claws led down to his waist, the ironclad tail ended on the hip of his right leg - the ultimate wonderful masterpiece of a Japanese tattoo artist - and following ancient traditions expressing the high social status and the impressive incredible high rank of the owner.

Her eyes wandered over his broad chest, the strong six-pack of abdominal muscles, and the v-shape of his loin muscles leading down the groin to his beautiful big hard-on, over his hips down to his ankles. He was well proportioned - an extraordinary beautiful specimen of a man.

Like in slow motion she peeled off her dress and got off her shoes, smiling at him, teasing him. She wore no bra. With a single step towards her, he closed the space between their bodies and cupped her firm breasts with his hands feeling the smoothness and softness of the skin. Their size was perfectly fitting into his hands. He lowered his head to touch this perfect skin with his mouth. His tongue licked over her nipples, each instantly reacting. He sank on his knees, his tongue encircled her navel, probed it, while he removed her thongs down to her ankles. She leaned her hands on his shoulders to stabilize herself and stepped out of her thongs. His tongue trailed down. She was totally shaved. Gently he nudged her legs a bit apart and his hands held her hips to support her, before his mouth planted little kisses on the smooth skin of her groin and he let his tongue reach her clit, softly licking it, touching it like a feather. Smiling at her moans that encouraged him to continue what he just had started. Her wetness, the wonderful sweet taste thrilled him, drove him crazy. It always had.

He licked her harder, invaded her with his tongue until he sensed that she was close to orgasm. He stopped, provoking a husky low protest and rose to caress her breasts again, rolling her already hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers until they were hard as erasers, kissing them, sucking them and teasing them with his teeth. Each touch of his lips sent a jolt of desire through her body. He raised his head to kiss her. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue. His kiss became harder, his tongue more demanding and his rock hard cock, wet of his own pre-come, thrust hard against her hips.

He gently shoved a knee between her legs to spread them and to support themselves and held her in his arms when he pushed her back onto the mattress. They fell on the silky sheets of his bed. He wasn't able to wait any longer, to control his passion and entered her in one deep thrust, that made her gasp. A loud moan escaped his throat. For the fragment of a moment he paused - only feeling the overwhelming hot and smooth sensation of being buried deep inside her, it felt too good, the most natural thing on earth. She shoved her right leg over his butts to push him even deeper and looked into his eyes. She sank into an ocean of amethysts, seemed to drown there.

He began to thrust. Slow and deep. In a steady rhythm. Heating up their passion to an incredible level. Both knew this wouldn't last very long - couldn't last very long. She rocked back hard against him, he felt her long fingernails on his back piercing into his flesh and muscles. He sped up his thrusts. Soon their bodies were glistening with pearls of sweat because of the rapidly increasing rhythm of their movements. She arched under his body and came in a rocking orgasm. Feeling her spasms, her inner walls tightening around his length was enough to drive him over the edge. He exploded like a rocket; his hot semen erupted the very moment he cried out her name.

He buried his face at her shoulder, gasped and tried to catch his breath again. He kissed her neck. She ran her fingers through his long hair and played with a raven black strand. When he regained his composure he started to kiss her - endlessly soft. His cock was still half hard and he wanted to stay with her, buried in her hot and velvet depth. He lifted his weight a little bit to make this more comfortable for her. Her hand trailed down his back to his butts and back, teasing him with her fingernails. The other hand softly stroked his cheek, her fingertips touched his lips, traced the outlines.

His lips brushed her mouth. He smiled: "I love you Sally! You mean everything to me!"

The answer was a suppressed sob. She pulled him closer to kiss him - tenderly sucking the tip of his tongue into her mouth - starting a passionate foreplay. He rolled over on his back pulling her along with him to be on top of him. For a moment he held her face in his hands just to look into her eyes - gently stroking her beloved face, outlining her cheekbones with his thumbs. He ran his fingers through her hair, stroked her neck. She abandoned herself to his touches - melted away and threw her head back. She rose and leaned back to sit on his lap. Watching her beautiful face, her eyes closed, her lips slightly open, feeling her slow moves on his hips and her hands on his chest awakened the fire in his loin again. His cock got harder and harder - answered her moves, thrust upwards to meet her. His hands caressed her breasts, strolled down her sides and grasped her butts to hold her, to impale her as deep as possible on his erection.

She leaned forward, rested her weight on her hands on the sheet beside his head and planted soft kisses on his lips. Her tongue outlined his mouth, parted his lips and invaded his mouth while her hips circled round his rigid cock; her inner muscles tightened and grabbed him in a steady rhythm. He held her in his arms and pressed her hips down on his loin. Suddenly he broke off the kiss, breathless and between short and sharp gasps of pleasure he groaned:

"Sally, please, turn round!"

He held her tight, rolled over to be on top of her again and slid off her in one sleek movement. She smiled at him, turned to lie flat on her tummy and rested her upper body on her elbows. He bent over her; running butterfly kisses over her neck and shoulders; down her spine up to the small tattoo right above her buttocks. His tongue and lips followed the outlines of her spine up to her shoulders again. He shoved his knee between her legs to spread her. He did a press-up, rested his weight on his right arm and grasped his cock with his left hand to guide his way. She slightly raised her hips to meet him; he held himself, pressed his glans against her entrance and entered her gently, softly pushing forward until almost his full length was buried in her again, slowly plunging into this wonderful hot and velvet tunnel. He went down on his elbows and took up his steady thrusts again. She moaned and rocked back. This time they wanted to make this last longer. He bent his head and started to suck at the smooth spot right beneath her ear. The salty taste of her silky skin mixed with her wonderful perfume was upsetting. His hot breath against her skin made her shiver, sent waves of pleasure through her body. He shifted his weight and his hand strolled over her left breast - gently massaging the hard nipple. Gliding down her body his hand reached further down to caress her sex. His fingers encircled her clit, softly touching and skillfully stroking it - in harmony with the moves of his erection. He felt her wetness and his own sticky semen from the first passionate lovemaking and raised his body to sit on his heels, tenderly pulling her along with him. She leaned back against his chest, her head on his shoulder and raised her arms to fold her hands behind his neck. He was not really able to thrust in this position it was more a gentle swinging - back and forth - to slow down the tempo as much as possible. She moved her pelvis in slow circles around his cock and bent her head for a lingering kiss. He had hugged her, soft lips and tender hands massaging her breasts again accompanied a playful tongue devoting to her neck and shoulder. His right hand trailed further down between her legs and played with her clit.

Soft little moans, throaty and passionate encouraged him. She reached down to grasp his hand and entwined his fingers to intensify his touch. He buried his face at her neck and stifled moans escaped his throat. She was close to climax now and he wanted to watch her coming. He raised his head and smiled. She threw her head back against his shoulder, rocked back against his body and came in a trembling orgasm. He nudged her forward on the mattress again still feeling the waves of her spasms under his sweating body and after a few deep thrusts, he gasped and spilled his seed in a brain-roasting climax, frantically rocking into her body - pure ecstasy.

Heavily breathing both lay there for a moment, totally exhausted and enjoyed the little waves of pleasure still flooding their bodies. He slid off her and fell on his back alongside her. Wiping off the glistening pearls of sweat from his face he drew her up his body to kiss her. His hand reached for the blankets to cover their sweating bodies and she snuggled up against him, resting her head on his chest enjoying the afterglow of their passionate lovemaking. He held her tight and started to stroke her tenderly.

"Sally? Does this mean you give me a second chance?" His voice was rough like sandpaper and endlessly soft.

She raised her head to meet his glance but stayed mute, forced him to continue:

"I've just died in your arms! I've lost your love once in my life and there is nothing I regret more! I'll never let this happen again! I love you more with every breath I take! Give me a chance!" He brushed a damp strand of her blonde hair out of her face and caressed her cheek. He was so serious, his eyes showed his love for her.

"Let's see!" She smiled at him. Her reward was a radiant smile on his face and she rested her head on his chest again.

Not exactly the answer he had hoped to hear but at least a very good start! So far the best Valentine's Day in his life! ...


THE END