Title: Popup

Author: Andrew Troy Keller

Fandom: 7DaysFic, bsgadult

Pairing: Frank/Olga/Athena

Rating: NC-17

Status:eg-new/complete

Archive: Please do.

E-mail: atk440@aol.com

Series/Sequel:None

Other websites: None that I could think of.

Disclaimers: Seven Days belongs to Paramount Productions. Battlestar Galactica belongs to Glen A. Larson and Universal Productions. This story is not-for-profit, but I own it.

Notes: This story is an answer to PEJA's 'You made me love you' challenge.

Summary: After a slight teleporter-beam mishap, Athena finds herself inside the Backstep complex.

Warnings: Strong language, Sex between young people

 

POP UP

By Andrew Troy Keller

Inside the complex, which was housing 'Project:Backstep', Frank Parker was jogging, in order to stay in shape, when he suddenly had ran into Olga Vukovitch, and knocked her down on the floor.

"Whoa, sorry about that, Olga!" said Frank, as he had held out his hand to her."Let me help you up."

"No, thank you, Mister Parker!" hissed an angry Olga, after she had gotten herself up."Now,if you were to excuse you,...!"

And while she was walking away, Olga had said to herself, "Asshole!"

"Ice Bitch!" Frank said to himself, before he had resumed jogging.

Suddenly, an alarm had gone off, and every guard in the place was heading towards the Backstep chamber.

"Hey, Donovan, what's up?" asked a confused Frank.

"I don't know how it had happened, Frank." answered an also-confused Donovan. "But,there's someone in there."

On that, the order was given to open the chamber door.

Once the door has been opened, Frank and the others were stunned to discover a young woman in the chamber, asking, "Who are you?"

"My name is Frank Parker, and you're inside the Project:Backstep chamber." answered a concerned Frank. "May I ask--Who are you?"

"I am Lieutenant Athena, and I am from a starship known as the Battlestar Galactica." answered a scared Athena.

"How did you get into our chamber?" asked a puzzled Olga.

"There was a mishap with a new teleporter-beam that the ship's scientist's were working on." answered Athena, while rubbing her eyes."One ill-timed zap later, here I am."

Then suddenly, an idea had formed inside Donovan's head. "Hey, gang!" said a smiling Donovan. "How about we use the Backstep sphere to send Athena back to the Galactica?"

After a small pause, Olga said,"You know, with the proper calculations, it just might work."

And so, while everyone else had gotten started to work on the calculations, Olga had taken Athena to her quarters for a shower and a change of clothes.

While Athena was in the shower, Olga had taken off her clothes, gotten into the shower, and began touching Athena, who had turned with a look of shock.

"No-no. I won't harm you." said Olga, after she had placed her hand on Athena's cheek. "I only wish to help you experience true pleasure."

"But,...But, I...!" said a still-shocked Athena, while Olga was rubbing her stomach.

"No. Say nothing." said Olga, while she was kissing Athena on the lips."Just enjoy it."

Then, Olga had begun to suck on Athena's firm breasts, while her hand was caressing Athena's hot, wet pussy.

An hour later, a voice from nowhere had said,"Well-well-well,look's like someone's having some fun."

The two ladies had looked toward the location of the voice, and were surprised to have seen Frank Parker standing in the bathroom doorway.

Then, after a short pause, Olga had smiled, and said, "Well then, Mister Parker, why don't you join us?"

After having heard that, a shocked Athena had looked at Olga, and asked, "Are you nuts?"

"Okay, why not?" said a smiling Frank, while he was taking off his clothes.

And then, after he had stepped into the shower, Olga was, once again, kissing Athena, and caressing her hot, moist snatch, while Frank had placed his stone hard cock inside Athena's asshole.

Sometime later, on the bed, Athena has gotten Frank's stiff rod inside her pussy, while he was sucking on Olga's juicy snatch.

"I feel...I-I feel like...!" said Athena, who was about to explode.

"Yeeesss! I know!" said Olga, who was feeling the same way. "We're... about to caaahhh...We're abooohhh...ooohhHAAAWWW,GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!"

After they all had came, the three lover's had fallen asleep in each other's arms. An hour, or two later, after she had said 'Good-bye' to her newfound friends, Athena had entered the sphere, and after it was activated, there was a flash of light.

Then, both Athena and the sphere were gone, leaving both Frank and Olga to hope that they'll see Athena again--Once she and the rest of the Galacticans finally reach Earth.

THE END!