Title: Up for It

Author: Shanyle

Rating: NC-17

Summary: This is what could have happened when Chase asks Jack "you sure you're up for it?"

Genre: shameless PWP

WARNINGS: Spoilers ahead! Don't read if you haven't been watching... actually, there's no real spoilers... but I'm being safe Disclaimer: Not mine, otherwise my version of 24 would only be on the Playboy channel or in the back room of the video store

Thanks to Nancy for being my beta and egging me on... she's the reason I started watching... well, that and Keifer.

 

Up for It
by Shanyle
*~*~*

"Up for it? You want to know if I'm up for it?"

Chase knew then, that he was in trouble. He looked behind him for witnesses or someone who would be able to call for the ambulance he was sure he'd need in about five minutes. In the split second after Jack had spoke, he was being shoved right into Jack's desk. Chase lost his balance and gripped the ledge for support. Chase didn't even have time to blink before Jack struck.

Hot, hard lips were on his and moving with an insistent hunger that made it very hard to focus on other things. Things like terrorists with a type three something or other, the fact he was dating Jack's daughter, and how he had planned to break-up with her when things calmed down a bit. All of the information that Chase had absorbed since birth was pushed back when Jack's lips pressed against his.

A tongue swept over his bottom lip and his mouth fell open. The kiss was urgent and blistering, burning him inside and out. The collar of his shirt was bunched in one of Jack's hands and the other hand groped its way from his back to his ass.

Now…Chase needed to be touching Jack now. A hand curled into Jack's slick, soft hair and the other around Jack's waist. Jack moaned when the hand in his hair tightened and he pushed closer to the other body in response. Chase shifted so that Jack had one leg between his and vice-versa. Chase broke the kiss for a second as he gasped for air before diving back in again. Jack's hand was on his ass and pulling him tight against his body, Jack's thigh pressing into Chase's hardening cock.

"Oh god, Jack!" Chase moaned, the kiss pausing as he shuddered and arched into Jack's hold. Jack didn't seem to hear Chase, his lips moved to suck and nibble on Chase's neck. Unable to control his thrusts, Chase rocked his hips into Jack's, feeling a hardness poking his hip. Pleasure thrummed through their bodies as they writhed against one another; Chase leaned heavily on the surprisingly sturdy desk for support.

Jack was fumbling at their flies now, bringing their dicks out into the open air. Jack grasped their erect cocks into a fist and thrust against the grip.

"Jesus!" The breathy gasp was barely heard by Chase's ears, but the sound turned the heat up another notch. Then Jack was kissing him again, biting his bottom lip as they thrust together. Panting and grunting was all that Chase could hear, the sounds coming from Jack turning him on even more. Chase's thrusts grew more ragged; his whole body shaking right along with Jack's.

Their kisses became sloppy as their moans grew in volume and frequency. Then their bodies jerked against one another stiffly as they climaxed, grunting as they toppled over the edge together. "Fuck… oh god, Jack!"

"Still think I'm not up to it?" There was a challenge in the man's eyes, and while the edginess had faded a little into the backround, it was still there.

Maybe though, Jack would let Chase help with that now.

 

END

rueful_anarchy@hotmail.com