Title: Houseboy

Authour: Shanyle

rueful_anarchy@hotmail.com

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: BDSM themes

Pairings: Chase/Jack for now

Summary: Long after season 3, Chase, David and Jack settle down. Chase embraces his nature as Jack and David's houseboy... aka boytoy. What fun it is

Houseboy
By Shanyle
*~*~*


The house is warm, a given in their desert location, but even if it weren't, Chase would still be naked as he did the dishes. It's part of his role as, well, houseboy for lack of a better description. Slave is another term he likes to roll around his brain now and again. Willing slave, he clarifies with a faint smirk. Because he can leave any time he wants, he just chooses not to. Although, come to think of it, David might let him go but he's starting to doubt that Jack will.

And that's another thing he likes to roll around his brain every now and again.

Jack's slave. David's slut. The whore of Babylon couldn't have it better, or more often, and Chase is loving every minute of it. He is cared for, watched over, protected in a manner that he's never had before, having always been the protector in the past. Now, though, now he has two very powerful men just as wrapped around his little finger, as he is theirs. And their cocks, and their mouths, and their asses. All of it is his, just as he is their plaything and the receptacle of their lust and love.

Love plays a big part of it, though he and David are still fairly new to each other. Jack is the focus. Jack has always been their focus, though it hadn't been sexual in the past. Jack is the focus of a lot of people, even now when he's supposedly retired from CTU and on loan to the ex-President of the United States of America.

As if reading his thoughts, Jack's hands grip his ass, pulling his cheeks apart and nuzzling the back of his neck, sucking and biting at the skin below his ear. "Chase."

Shivering in immediate response, Chase murmurs, "Jack? Did you need something? I'm almost."

"You are done," Jack hisses, just before his cock thrusts inside Chase.

Chase drops the plate with a yelping groan and his hands fly to the edges of sink where he braces his arms, hips jerking with the force of Jack's thrusts. Knees turning to jelly, he almost slides down before Jack jerks him in his arms and thrusts in extra hard, making Chase lean over the sink more. Jack, for good measure, knees Chase's legs further apart.

Chase is panting, big gulps of air as Jack stabs his prostate over and over again, putting his chest against Chase's back, grunting in his ear with every thrust and flick of his hips. Jack lets out a ragged sigh and bites the lobe of Chase's ear, causing a low whine to emerge in Chase's throat. Jack kisses and nibbles the back of Chase's neck again, staying closer to Chase's body now, hard thrust becoming a grinding hump.

Chase is moaning continuously as his body begins to overload and he can barely breathe, as Jack keeps moving inside him.

"Make me come Chase, be a good boy and make me come!"

Chase whimpers and clenches around Jack's hard cock causing an animalistic moan to rumble in his ear.

"Yes! Unnnnh! Chase, fuck!"

Chase bites his lip, trying to gain enough control to create even more pleasure for Jack so that the older man would let him come, instead of leaving hard and leaking like last time. "Please Jack... sir! Please! Please sir, lemme come!"

Jack groans, rutting into Chase's body now with utter abandon. Soon, Jack nuzzles the back of Chase's neck and he knows...

"Come."

Chase screams and feels Jack's arm tighten around him as they both come.

Jack recovers quickly, long before Chase does. Jack straightens and Chase can hear a zipper going up before Jack's mouth is moving against his ear.

"Good boy." Jack smacks his as and Chase yelps in surprise. "Come to the bedroom when you're done those."

Chase strides up the stairs, trying to guess what Jack has planned. There were times when Jack would give him a dildo and tell him to get off. Other times Jack would use the dildo on himself and tell Chase that he was not allowed to touch any part of himself or Jack. Of course, they didn't always use dildos, but it was fun. Chase sighed, a little nervous, wishing that David were here. David has a tendency to balance Jack out and make sure Jack didn't tease too much because the man could get pretty damn intense. The things Jack comes up with sometimes make him seriously wonder what kind of relationship Jack had had with Ramon Salazar.

Chase opens the door to find Jack sitting there, lube at the ready. Looking around, Chase doesn't see a dildo and almost smiles. Almost. If Jack saw a smile, he would take it as a challenge and Chase was already too weak to stand up to anything too strenuous for very long. Jack looks at him steadily and Chase takes the cue, crawling up to the bed and kneeling before him. Chase's cock is already hard and ready, Pavlonian response well-ingrained by now, and Jack is throbbing again as well. If he wanted to, Jack could be hard a minute after an orgasm... if he wanted to; the man's stamina is astonishing to Chase, especially with the age difference.

Jack sits up further on the bed and cups the back of Chase's head, bringing him in for a long, deep kiss. Chase moans. Jack kissing you is like being pulled under water... your movements feel slower, you feel weightless and heavy all at once. Chase is slowly pulled down to lie on top of Jack, their legs entwined, and he rocks against Jack's body nearly against his will. Jack doesn't seem to mind; he jerks up into Chase's movements. They move faster and faster, gathering friction.

Chase moans as Jack's hand strokes up and down his back, occasionally stopping at his ass to massage and squeeze it. Light-headed now with pleasure, Chase's cock twitches between their sweat soaked bodies and he feels the same response from Jack's dick. Chase doesn't want to stop, his mind buzzing, body striving forward, wanting nothing more than to get off just.like.this. Jack's legs shift, placing Chase between his thighs, he moans as it lets him slip and bump Jack's genitals. Hips snapping faster, Chase's body tenses.

Jack's mouth pulls away from Chase's and the man's overly sexual voice purrs into his ear. "Want you to fuck me now Chase, don't stop, just slip inside. I've already prepared myself."

Chase whimpers, shivers wracking his body. Chase gives Jack a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss as he nods. This time his hips pull farther back before rolling his hips and plunging into Jack's heat. Jack moans and Chase feels more shivers shake his body. He nods again, not knowing why and puts his head into the crook of Jack's neck Chase keeps thrusting and rolling his hips inside Jack, against Jack.

Thinking that he might start sobbing which pleasure, Chase's breath hitches in that way before he lets it all out in a big gust.

"That's it Chase... good. Mmph! Ooh... little more... UNH! FUCK! God yes!"

Chase smiles a little wildly as his mind hysterically congratulates him on finding Jack's prostate. He groans and arches his back as he searches for more leverage. Finding what he needs, Chase pounds harder into Jack making sure he hits his prostate every time.

Jack's fingers curled on his back and nails dig into his skin. He hisses a little as the familiar sting tell him that Jack just drew blood. Undeterred, Chase continues to slam into Jack's body, doing everything he can to get the man off until...

"Shit! Oh fuck! Ohgod!!!"

Jack screams as Chase drops his head down and bites and sucks on his nipples. Jack grabs Chase's head, yanking him and kissing him hard and deep. Chase moans, feeling feverish.

Finally Jack pulls away and hisses into his ear. "Come."

Startled, Chase does so all the same, the orgasm mind-blowing and surprising. Chase doesn't even think before his body obeys anymore. Chase pants and gulps, trying to get hold of himself quickly; because Jack must have a plan if he hadn't came yet.

"Pull out."

Again, Chase obeys, holding himself above Jack's body and looking down at the older man.

"Clean me off."

Chase looks down to see Jack's dick covered in pre-come. Shaking with excitement and the aftershocks of an extraordinary orgasm, Chase crawls down Jack's body, resting one arm on Jack's thigh, while the other one props him up, half under his body, far enough out so that he can hold Jack's hard, throbbing penis. Looking up at Jack's face, Chase bends close to the organ and sticks his tongue out, lapping at the shiny, wet cock.

Jack moans quietly, his head easing back onto the pillow. "Good, just clean it with your tongue."

Chase obeys, lapping off the glistening substance. Chase drools a little, wanting to take the whole shaft into his mouth. God. Was he that big of a whore now that Jack telling him that he couldn't suck, but only lick was torture?

Jack let out a ragged moan at his attentions and Chase decided that he was.

Antsy, Chase thinks about if he's willing to get a punishment in return for taking Jack's cock down his throat? Or should he wait to see what Jack has in store? Chase whimpers, something that he never use to before these two men took him, under their wing and otherwise, and shifts, his cock was making the effort to, er, rise again

"Jack... Please."

Jack sighs, not an entirely bad thing and asks, "Have you finished?"

Chase inspects the shaft before him and finds it not completely cleaned off. "Very nearly."

Watching Jack's face, what he can from that position, Chase waits anxiously. Jack nods and Chase grins before giving Jack's cock one last lick and taking it down his throat. Moaning around Jack's cock causes Jack's hips to twitch and soon he is bobbing his head merrily as he hums and sucks on Jack's pulsing member.

Really getting into it now, bobbing and turning his head to swirl around the shaft a little on the way up, Chase sometimes, very carefully, grazes Jack with his bottom teeth, scraping the sensitive under side. Jack moans more often now, his hip moving a little sometimes, but usually staying in place. Chase shifts and rubs against the mattress, his cock growing hard again. Hands stroke and grip Jack's hips and Chase moves frantically over Jack's cock, swallowing it down and humming, swirling his tongue around the head and drooling quite a bit... it's all very arousing and Chase can't help humping the sheets.

Moaning pitifully, his hand lifts off Jack's hip and moves it under his own. Chase pumps his shaft vigorously, his other hand stroking Jack's belly now to compensate the shift. Chase fucks himself two ways now, his hand and mouth moving in tandem.

Jack chuckles and Chase knows that Jack is aware of his situation: deliriously aroused and needy. "What do you want Chase? Do you want to keep going like this, or do you want to ride my cock? Want me to fuck you again? Bet you're sensitive now, your passage already abused so nicely. What is it you want? My cock or my ass?"

Chase moans, unable to make up his mind, not knowing what he wants. He shudders uncontrollably. Finally Chase pulls off Jack's cock and begs, "Please, wanna have your cock. Want you inside me."

"Good boy. Come up and sit down."

Chase's limbs shake as he crawls back onto his knees, straddling Jack's body and hovering above him for a second before sitting down and sinking onto Jack's cock.

"Jack!" Chase's voice a mere gasp as Jack's cock moves inside his sensitive passage.

Jack's hand smacks his ass and he orders harshly, "Get moving. Ride me."

Chase moans, nodding desperately, bouncing up and down on Jack's big, hard dick. Chase keeps whimpering, not really in pain, but the rawness in his ass so overpowering that it's just too much. Chase yelps in surprise as Jack slaps his ass again.

"Faster... harder! Come on!"

Chase obeys, gripping his thighs as he steps up the tempo.

"Yes! Yes! Good! Fuck! Oh yes, like that! Such a good boy Chase, very good boy! Make me come like that... Yeah!"

Jack pants and grunts now, thrusting up in time with Chase's movements. Chase thinks briefly that he's going to die from the pleasure. Then, Jack shivers visibly and Chase feels him come inside him. Jack grunts again before rearing up and flipping Chase onto his back.

Chase screams as Jack fucks him so hard and fast that Chase thinks he'll break in two. Jack bites down hard on Chase's collarbone before growling, "Come now!"

Screaming again, Chase's vision goes black as he jerks and twitches in Jack's arms.


~
END PART 1