Venice Heat
by NovaD
Chapter Five:
Manager
 

Dagmar was tired when she reached home. It was a good kind of tired. She and Paul had thwarted many plans for who knew how many months. And she had enjoyed holding that beautiful man through the night far more than anyone would ever know.

Little Frankie was waiting just inside the livingroom with his tail wagging a mile a minute. He leapt into her arms and started licking her face.

"Someone's been giving you too many treats," Dagmar crooned. "That Steven is such a softie, isn't he? Yes, he is."

Steven would have to take Frankie jogging, she decided.

"Charity, put the luggage away," Dagmar said. "I'm going to check on our house guests."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dagmar moved quietly through the darkened house inspecting as she went. The place was immaculate. There wasn't even any dust. Steven had an affinity for cleaning. Watching him at any given domestic task reminded her of yoga exercises or martial arts kotas. Often, she found herself mesmerized by his movements.

The house was absolutely quiet which was unusual. Steven typically played some sort of new aged chant music at night. It was soothing and always played softly, so Dagmar never objected. There was an odd stillness to the guest wing. She looked in on Steven and found him buried tightly under the covers. Odd, Dagmar thought, since he usually would be sprawled across the bed nude and exposed. A bell went off in the Mistress' brain and she briskly stalked over to Kelly's room. She too was deep in the blankets and in slumber. Her eyebrow went up. She snapped on the lights.

"Get up!" She demanded. "Charity!"

Kelly stirred slowly as if startled from a deep sleep.

"Mistress?" Charity asked.

"Take this little tramp and hose her down," Dagmar said tersely. "Then bring her to the playroom."

"Yes, Mistress!" Charity replied. Her full smirk was in place.

Dagmar moved to Steven's room. She snapped on the light.

"Get up, Dear One. Then, get on your knees," she said icily. "Now, tell me. What did I tell you before I left?"

Steven considered the question. "Take care of Frankie; keep the house clean and neat; no fooling around with Kelly."

"Then, why did you, Steven? You aren't disobedient," Dagmar said with annoyance. "Why?"

Steven blushed then sighed heavily. "She was after me the minute after your car pulled off. Every time I turned around, her tits were in my face or she was bending over and wiggling her ass at me. After a while, it was all I could think about. My dick went along."

Dagmar sighed. The boy was honest at least. "Darling, little Kelly is into heavy punishment. I haven't seen anyone that hardcore in years. She went after you as much to get my attention as to have that lovely cock."

"I guess you're right," he said. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are, pet," Dagmar said quietly tossling his hair. "But I have to punish you for the indescretion and for forcing me to go without the hard fucking I wanted."

Steven sighed. "Yes, Mistress."

"Ass in the air, pet."

It was the wide vinyl paddle. Big on sting and light on bruising. Dagmar went after that lovely ass until it was bright red and the boy was barely holding back tears.

"You'll remember my instructions now, I'll bet," she purred stroking his heated flesh.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you," he gasped.

"Go to bed. You're to receive some additional training tomorrow," she said. "Good night."

"Good night, Mistress."

Kelly was on her knees still rosy and damp from the shower. Charity had her by the hair.

"Get her on her feet," Dagmar snapped.

"Yes, Mistress!"

Charity hauled the girl to her feet.

"This house does not revolve around your cunt," Dagmar said with quiet menace.

She twisted Kelly's right nipple until she cried out. She then twisted her clit until Kelly buckled.

"Get up!"

Charity hauled her on her feet once again.

"Well, I'm going to show you just how well this house can get along without your cunt," Dagmar said. "Toss her in the cell."

"Yes, Mistress. Come on, bitch," Charity snarled.

The cell was the ultimate punishment for someone as hungry for sensation as Kelly was. It was an austere little room with a bed, a sink and a toilet. There were no distractions save for a large clock.

Charity came back dejected. She looked at Dagmar with a silent plea on her face.

"It will be better with the waiting, Dear One," Dagmar said with a smile. "Channel all of that energy into your paddle tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, Mistress?"

Charity was confused. Usually the cell lasted for a few days.

"Tweleve hours will seem like an eternity to that little one," Dagmar replied. "Go to bed, Charity."

"Yes, Mistress," she sighed.

Dominique returned Dagmar's page at 10 am as Steven was contritely serving a fluffy omlette and fruit salad.

"Oh, darling, don't you sound wonderful," Dagmar drawled. "Anyone I know?"

"Yes, Mistress. What can I do for you?"

"Steven needs training in the oral arts," Dagmar replied. "Are you available today?"

"Absolutely. Do you mind if I have an audience?"

"Can't let him go, huh?" Dagmar chuckled. "I understand."

"We'll be there by noon."

Dominique was punctual. She heard him pull into the driveway just a few minutes before twelve. She peered over the balcony just as they were locking up the car. Her beautiful slave grabbed Paul and pinned him against the passenger door then kissed his entire face ultimately settling on the man's lips in a tender kiss. Paul's expression was one of absolute bliss. It was lovely.

Dominique came to her alone. He knelt without ceremony.

"How is my colleague?"

"Beautiful. Sad. Insatiable," Dominique sighed. "He is a gift. Which is why I plan to put my foot up Sinclair's ass for upsetting him."

"That's my pet," Dagmar said. "I must have some time with that satiny chocolate skin."

"Any time, Mistress."

"Soon. But for now, we must focus on the boy. He is a hedonist, but he must hone his skills," Dagmar said. "He needs to learn how to suck cock. I trust you will thoroughly use him."

"I will give him all that he is willing to take."

"I'll be watching."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dagmar found Charity pacing in front of the cell door watching the clock. She chuckled.

"Soon, pet. Soon," Dagmar said. "If any one is looking for me, I'll be in the study."

"Yes, Mistress."

The video cameras were only in the playroom and only for her eyes. Some training sessions went better without her physical presence. This boy didn't need the distraction of a female in the room when he was leaning about dicks. He needed to just enjoy the dicks without the need of appearing *masculine* to a woman.

Steven was naked on his knees when they entered the room. Paul went to a corner and sat in an overstuffed chair. Dominique stalked around Steven for a moment. Then he knelt before the boy and gently lifted his chin to meet his eyes.

"The Mistress wants you to learn how to use that mouth," Dominique said quietly. "As always, she is wise... this is a beautiful mouth."

He traced Steven's lush lips with an elegant index finger. "I'm going to teach you how to suck cock. Do you understand?"

Steven closed his eyes then inhaled. "Yes, I understand. Teach me."

"Good boy," Dominique murmured. "I'll get undressed. Then, you will follow my instructions."

"Yes," Steven said huskily.

"That's what I want to hear. Now, you are a very tempting thing. Paul may not be able to resist that sweet little ass of yours," Dominique said stroking down Steven's back. "Do you remember how good it felt for him to fuck you?"

"Yes," the boy replied in a whisper. His cock was at full attention.

"Then you will not fight the flow?"

Steven blushed hotly as he lowered his eyes. "No. Whatever he wants."

Dominique kissed him making Steven nearly sob with pleasure.

"You will get comfortable. Then you will lick my balls. Enjoy them the way I enjoyed yours," he said in a whisper just above Steven's lips. "When I say move, you may lick my shaft. When I say now, you will take it in your mouth from the tip to as far as you can manage and suck it the way you want to be sucked. Understand?"

"Yes."

With that, Dominique got naked and splayed himself on some pillows. Steven moved before him positioning his body so that he could hold his head at the proper angle for a potentially long period of time.

Dagmar didn't think that Steven would have to work that hard to get to the shaft. As always, the beautiful boy demonstrated quite and acumen for giving pleasure. It probably helped that this experience was with a man who kept himself shaved and scrupulously clean. He also tasted delicious. Steven appeared to concur. His tongue was working at those chocolate nuts like he'd found a favorite confection.

At that moment, Paul moved into frame. He was naked stroking his cock absently. For a little while, that was all he did.

"Undo your hair, Angel," Dominique said.

Paul obeyed shaking the heavy waves free of the ponytail.

"Now, kiss me."

He obeyed that order as well ravaging Dominique's mouth. The tableau was extraordinary with all those shades of skin and all those lean muscles. Dominique gently pulled Paul from the kiss by the hair.

"Fuck Steven for me."

"My pleasure," Paul replied. He snagged a condom and a tube of lube from a nearby table.

"Move," Dominique said.

Steven began to lick up the thick long shaft as Paul opened him with two fingers preparing him slowly. The boy moaned but kept that tongue swirling along the shaft up toward the tip.

"You are a natural aren't you?" Dominique gasped.

Steven moaned as Paul pushed inside to the hilt.

Dagmar almost felt light headed watching those beautiful men abuse her slave. And her slave was loving it.

"Now," Dominique rasped.

Steven took the cock in his mouth sucking greedily in counter rhythm with Paul's thrusts. It went on and on. They weren't allowing poor Steven to come, so Paul could ride for quite a while. The boy sensed that so he went after Dominique. He imitated the movements of his tongue on the balls that made the man moan using his fingers while varying the suction. That made an impact.

"Oh, damn... damn... damn...," Dominique moaned. He came. Steven took it all. That sent Paul over.

Dagmar was impressed. Her boy had mettle that was certain. She called the playroom.

"Tell him to clean up and come to my room," Dagmar said. "I'm turning off the camera. You two have fun."

"Yes, Mistress," Dominique whispered breathlessly. "Thank you."

Dagmar was in bed when Steven shuffled in still moist from the shower.

"Come lie with me, pet."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

They snuggled under a light comforter. He was draped over her with one leg between her thighs.

"You were very good, Dear One," she crooned petting his thick hair.

"Because I took on two dicks?" he chuckled.

She hugged him closer. "No, because you were brave enough to enjoy them."

"Brave."

"Many men would have let some misguided sense of what is masculine get in the way of having fun," Dagmar replied. She slid her palms down his back then cupped his ass grinding his dick against her crotch. He groaned and got hard.

She chuckled. "And you are very masculine. You've been so good that you deserve a reward."

"Better than this?"

"A lot better," she said. "I want you to fuck me with this strong, young body."

Steven pulled back to look in her eyes. Then he smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

The kiss melted her with it's sweetness and hunger. She surrendered to it allowing Steven to set the pace. He was surprisingly patient kissing her relentlessly and in a wide variety of ways. He held her head weaving his fingers through her hair and learning her mouth.

Dagmar was drifting when Steven got to her nipples. He tongued them to hard peaks and played with them appreciatively, but moved on to ready her quickly. She dimly heard the condom being slipped on. Then with a gentle caress of her inner thigh, he pushed inside. The Mistress got her hard, long ride. He brought her to the brink several times before lessening the intensity and speed of the strokes. Finally, he began playing with her clit while slamming into that amazingly hot box. Dagmar arched her back and screamed.

In the aftermath, Dagmar considered her young toy. He was nuzzling her shoulder clinging sweetly.

"Why didn't you play with my tits?" She asked. "All young men like to play with big tits."

"I like them. The Mistress has beautiful tits, but I had a girlfriend in high school with ones like these..." he stroked her breasts lightly. "They were sensitive, but not as sensitive as girls with small ones. And she got annoyed when guys just played with those and nothing else."

"She taught you how to kiss," Dagmar said.

"Yeah," he smiled. "She could almost come with a good kiss. Girls get surprised by that."

"You are a find, pet," Dagmar said. "Take a little nap. I'm going to go check my messages."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Dagmar got up to speed on offices affairs, then forwarded her knowledge to Paul. She went to the kitchen to get a snack before round two with Steven. On the way back, she peeked into Charity's bedroom. She had Kelly strapped to the self fucking apparatus. She had the double dildo attachment. Kelly was forced to kneel before the attachment while eating out Charity. The driver kept one foot on Kelly's shoulder to occasionally force her back onto the apparatus. The girl's ass was very red and quite welted. Charity smirked as Dagmar took in the scene. Little Kelly was loving it.

The little upstart had been cowed. Steven was well in hand with his training and Charity was happy. Once again, her house was in order.

Home