51

Proxy


Note of What Has Gone Before: Harry Kim, the Doctor and Seven of Nine were detained by the Lokirrim, currently embroiled in a hologram rebellion.  To prevent his being decompiled by his captors, the Doctor's program was hidden within Seven's implants, allowing him to assume control of her body.  Working to contact Voyager and rescue, the Doctor became distracted by the novelty of experiencing physical sensations, particularly food.  This caused friction between the Doctor and Seven, who found his presence intrusive.  Eventually, they were rescued, their differences resolved, and Seven promised to eat a meal with the Doctor, explaining the sensations as she ate.

Meanwhile, Tuvok entered Pon farr.  Determined to keep his condition a secret, he first asked acting medical officer Paris for medication prepared by the Doctor.  When this proved ineffective, he provided Tuvok with his own solution: a holographic simulation of Tuvok's wife.  This treatment proved successful, and Tuvok was able to return to duty.


Seven of Nine's Sexual Activity Report:

I am submitting this log to Mistress Janeway as part of my service to her. I am also hoping that she can provide an explanation for why a simple act of consuming and describing food would result in this unexpected turn of events.

I chose from the narrow range of foods that the Doctor had not yet consumed during his time as a captive as well as for tastes that were considered to be amongst the most appealing to epicureans. It was a challenge to instruct the replicator to produce the dishes in precisely the correct way.

The foie gras had been seared. The heat of the pan fused the salt and cracked pepper to the soft skin of the goose liver. The preparation was simple enough. The medallions were set on rounds of bread that had been browned in rendered goose fat. The truffles had been tossed lightly in clarified butter and likewise salted and peppered. Though they looked very firm and felt as such under the fork, each bite of the foie gras melted on my tongue spreading a complex savory taste. I was frustrated since I could not separate the tastes to describe them in detail. The Doctor, however, was delighted. He called it a melange of flavors. He asked that I describe the overall result.

"The salt and pepper combine in some way with the searing to amplify the subtle taste of the liver," I said. "The truffles have a delicate flavor as well. It is unlike any kind of fungus I've eaten."

"Fungus, Seven?" The doctor asked. He was scowling at me. "It is one of Earth's most storied foods written about and fought over for centuries."

"It is unique," I replied. "The replicator is not likely to do it justice. To continue, the combined flavors are extraordinarily complex, delicate yet spicy."

"Very good, very good. Try the wine now."

I had sampled the wine before tasting the entree. It had a crisp, almost sharp taste to it. I was not sure that I would enjoy imbibing it on its own as I had the champagne. Yet when I sipped it just after the foie gras, it was a totally different experience. The wine had improved.

"Something about the savory taste of the food has brought out the subtle sweetness in the wine counterbalancing the sharpness," I said. "It is very pleasurable on the tongue."

I wanted to explore the chemical reasons why this happened, but the Doctor's expression of expectation prevented that. I rose from the table.

"But you've only had a few bites and one sip," he said. He looked confused and disappointed.

"That was merely the first course," I replied returning to the table with another tray.

The Doctor smiled at that. "You're not a cheap date."

The next course was warm lump lobster tossed in a butter and herb sauce. The wine was a blanc de blanc champagne. I made a note to only have a few sips. I enjoy drinking that beverage too much.

The lobster meat was delicately sweet as was the butter, but the salt added to the water the lobster had been boiled in and the infusion of flavor from the herbs into the butter saved the dish from being overly sweet. I liked the firmness of the lobster flesh and found that the flavor could be addictive. When I tasted the champagne, I held it in my mouth and breathed experiencing the flavors even more intensely.

"You should see your face," the Doctor murmured. "It is a picture of bliss."

It was an intense experience. I had the same type of physical satisfaction that I would feel after an orgasm... pleasure... serenity. I told this to the Doctor who just stared at me with his mouth slightly open as though I had shocked him in some way.

I didn't try to ascertain what he was experiencing. I went onto dessert: chocolate mousse with black coffee. Again, I was taken with texture. It was creamy, but it was a stiff cream that felt like silk on my tongue. The strong cocoa offset the sweetness of the cream and sugar. Once again, the delicate balance saved the dish from being too sweet. The coffee was a strong aromatic blend favored by the Captain. It was a sharp contrast to the sweetness of the mousse, but somehow the cocoa complimented the coffee making the contrast enjoyable rather than jarring.

I found my descriptions less than adequate. They had no quantitative detail. To me, they were so vague as to cause more questions than answers. The Doctor, however, was elated.

"You must understand, Seven, my enjoyment comes from the expression on your face as well as your words," he said. "And you have quite an expressive face. I remembered the experiences in your body that corresponded with those expressions... I especially remember what I was feeling when I had that expression."

I was embarrassed. I knew exactly what he meant. Immediately upon finishing the description of dessert, I felt my nipples harden and the return of the familiar moistening in my vagina. My clothing was too tight and the room seemed warmer by 10 degrees. I was certain that my high state of arousal was evident to the Doctor. He tried to persuade me to stay, but I was not interested. Even if I viewed the Doctor as suitable for copulation, I was in need of a more specific environment. I felt as if I was out of control of my impulses. I was in need of more interactions than the EMH would be able or willing to give. I bid him goodnight.

"Thank you," he called out after me as I left. "And please come again."
 
 

Captain Janeway would be free from official duties for the evening. It was not certain that she would be able to make time for me. However, past experience has demonstrated that when I am in such a state, the Mistress is willing to put aside whatever else is happening for a session. Though what I am feeling is not discernible to me when I look in the mirror, the Mistress seems to be able to read my mind when it comes to arousal.

She called for me to enter immediately after I rang the door, but her voice sounded unusual. I found her half-reclining on her sofa with her eyes closed. She was clad partially in her uniform. It seemed that the effort to take it off had exhausted whatever was left of her strength. She lifted her head slightly to look at me through barely opened eyes.

"Ah, Seven," she sighed. "Well, I knew it couldn't be him. The bastard never uses the bell. Come sit by me. I can't move."

"Do you need the Doctor?"

She chuckled ruefully. "I need to get away from that diabolical man who has found a new and innovative way to take over my ship. He wants to fuck me to death."

It was only then that I realized that she was speaking of Commander Chakotay. They had been spending a larger percentage of time together since reconciling after the Maquis rebellion. Since their first public meal, there had been a lot of talk amongst the crew about how much time they spent together. I found that strange, because it was not significantly different than before the meal. Had the crew been more observant, they would have known this was the case long ago. I still found it hard to believe that they had never noticed the Circle or its activities. But I digress.

The Mistress was looking at me closely. She took hold of my left shoulder and pulled me down so that my face was closer to hers. She gently ran her index finder across my lower lip then tasted it. The moistness in my vagina increased and I found that I wanted to moan from watching her.

"Butter sauce," she said quietly. "You've been having lobster with butter sauce. And you are in quite a state to boot. What have you been up to, Seven?" I explained my activities with the Doctor in great detail. Though she remained reclining on the sofa, I had her undivided attention. She was riveted on every detail from the choices of the meal to the way I described it.

"Oh, Seven," she moaned. "What a delightful mind you have. That is an exercise worthy of me. I'm very impressed. I'm also intrigued by your response."

"I am puzzled by it," I admitted.

The Mistress smiled. "You are a hedonist, pet. More of a hedonist than I had imagined. You should be happy. This opens up all sorts of possibilities for further experiments with taste. I think I'll add textures and scents as well .I wonder what you'd be like covered in bearnaise sauce. Hhhmmmm bearnaise sauce."

The Mistress was not helping to ease my distress. She was, in fact, adding to it. I attempted to re-focus her attention.

"That sounds acceptable, Mistress. I am certain that it will be enjoyable," I said discovering that my ability for speech was waning. "However, at this moment, I have... needs."

Mistress Janeway moaned letting her head fall back and her eyes close for 2.47 seconds.

"You need a good and thorough going over yes, pet. I know. I can just imagine how wet and hungry you are. And there is nothing I'd like better than to oblige, but I can't."

I blinked at her six times.

She smiled at me. "No one is more surprised than I am, my Dear One. But I am far too exhausted to give you a proper session. I'm too tired to even come. You are accustomed to a certain level of skill in your sexual encounters. Anything less would leave you dissatisfied with me. I can never have that between us."

I had to concur even though that did not help my condition. I needed a proper session. Past experience had shown that if I am not completely satisfied, the need comes back even stronger a short while later.

Mistress Janeway was considering me with an odd expression. "In your current state, I'll bet you could take on the Commander," she said. "You could be riding him before he has had a chance to react."

That suggestion did not help me at all. It seemed to make my clothing even tighter. I had considered copulation with the Commander before. He is attractive and has the strongest sexual presence amongst the males of Voyager, but those were not the reasons why he interested me. A Q and Locutus wanted Janeway. The Borg Queen is obsessed with her. Attentions such as those would be very difficult for me to resist yet she eschews them in favor of the Commander. It is logical to assume that he must possess compelling qualities that they lack. I had become curious as to what that might be.

"It wouldn't work," Janeway said seemingly in answer to my thoughts. "Oh, he'd give you the ride of your life, but in the wee small hours of the morning, he'd remember the encounter and take it out on me. That might put me in a coma."

I felt like shouting in frustration. Again, the Mistress smiled at me. "There are ways to torment a pet without ever lifting the flogger. You are just too much fun tonight. Why don't you visit Barrows? I'm certain she will give you all that you need."

Mistress Barrows had not occurred to me. My agitation must have been extreme for me to have forgotten. I took a deep breath which calmed my agitation enough to make my clothing more comfortable.

That's when the Commander entered the room. He looked at us both with what could only be described as a predatory stare. Mistress Janeway shifted her position so that she was partially behind me.

"Good evening ladies," he said with a smile. It was such a smile that my composure left again as did the Captain's. "I see you're getting ready for bed, Kathryn... Excellent..."

"Don't you 'good evening ladies' us," she muttered from behind me. "I'm onto your whole scheme and you won't get this ship from me that easily. Now, you promise to behave tonight and let me rest or I'll have Seven force herself on you."

That statement made him smile even more broadly. "You must need sleep if you think that's a threat that would deter any man. I'm not trying to kill you, Kathryn. Just trying to make up for lost time."

Janeway sighed leaning her head on my shoulder to look up at him. His expression had softened. His eyes were warm and had an intensity that is difficult to put into words. It was a very expressive gaze and I reacted to it physically and emotionally.

"Chakotay, you have more than made up for lost time," she said. "Can't we just hold each other while I lapse from consciousness for a while."

He nodded. "I think I can do that."

"Give me your word, Commander," she demanded quietly.

"You have it," he replied.

I believed him. I was also seeing some of what must set him apart from others who want the Mistress.

"Seven, you can go to Barrows now," the Mistress said. "I'll be all right."

I nodded. Words eluded me entirely. As I exited, I saw the Commander lift the Mistress into his arms and carry her into the bedroom. I quickened my pace to the Holodeck.
 
 

The Barrows program was not running. She had stopped running routinely since her time on duty as EEH. However, the Mistress had given me the code and authorized my voice to be recognized as one that could summon her. It seemed that Mistress Barrows liked training me and wanted me to have access if I chose. She appeared immediately upon my summons, but I knew that something was contrary to her parameters immediately. Her period Federation uniform was slightly wrinkled and askew. Her hair was disturbed. She was unkempt. What was even more peculiar was that there was evidence on her face of extreme fatigue. I was very confused over how a holoprogram could be in such a state without having been the EEH in several weeks.

"Oh, hello Seven," she said with a yawn. "Forgive my appearance. I've been busy lately." She looked at me more closely. "What brings you here, my Dear?"

"M-Mistress Janeway sent me," I replied. "She was not up to a session."

"That's interesting," Barrows replied. "I wonder what the tattooed wonder has in store for her tonight."

"She made the Commander promise to let her rest."

"Wow, she must be tired," Barrows replied with a smile. "And you must be in quite the state. Tell me what's happened."

I had to explain the events of the evening once more, which made me even more agitated. Barrows made a divan appear then collapsed onto it.

"My poor Kathryn," Barrows mused. "To have to turn you down when you make this breakthrough in hedonism. She does love to play with food... I'm afraid I must decline as well."

I found myself blinking at Mistress Barrows. I blinked 24 times before I could speak. "Have I offended you in some way?"

"Heavens no, child," she replied. "It would be extremely difficult for a dish like you to offend me enough to send you away. It's just that I've had a rather intense physical encounter very recently and it almost took everything out of me."

"Do you need me to call Lieutenant Torres?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I just need some down time. Besides, I don't want to get Tom Paris in trouble."

"Clarify."

She shrugged. "I just did him a little favor in his quest to help poor Mr. Tuvok."

"I thought that he used a holoprogram of his wife."

"Well," she said with a smile. That did clarify some confusion for me. I had wondered how Mr. Paris produced such an original and sexually sophisticated program so quickly. It was logical to use the most sophisticated program on board.

"The Vulcan physical stamina is legendary and deservedly so," Barrows sighed. "I was prepared for that. It was all those positions that I hadn't anticipated. It's apparent that Mr. Tuvok spent a great deal of time thinking about this encounter. It has been eons since anyone had me in that many ways for that long a time. Sometimes, I regret having the subroutines for sore muscles and over-extended joints."

"Lieutenant Torres could remove them," I suggested. "Your efficiency as a Mistress or an EEH would be greatly improved."

"My dear, part of the exquisite fun of enjoying such sexual abandon is remembering how you got the sore muscles and over-extended joints days after it happened," Barrows replied. It seemed that she was trying to be extremely patient with me. "Each little ache or limp brings back a flood of vivid memories of how the leg was maneuvered so that the knee was at the ear while being pounded mercilessly... Or just how long one can keep the back perfectly arched so that the back door is accessible even to the deepest of thrusts. What's troubling you my dear, you look very flushed."

A Mistress does know who to inflict great discomfort without the flogger. I struggled with my composure as she continued.

"Oh, forgive me," she said. "You are in desperate need of relief and I'm just babbling on. Might I suggest Torres? She's coming along quite nicely as a Top and she would love to see you this needy."

That was true. I nodded and somehow found a way to speak. "Thank you, Mistress Barrows. I shall do so."

"Oakely-dokely."
 
 

Despite the time being well past when her shift ended the computer informed me that the Lieutenant was still in Engineering. I took a few minutes to compose myself, then headed for Engineering. There was much more activity than I expected for such an hour without the ship being on alert. Torres was at the center issuing orders to those whom walked any closer than a few meters from her.

I had hoped that my presence at this odd hour without a threat to the ship as well as in a condition which had been immediately apparent to both Mistress Janeway and Mistress Barrows would make my needs clear without me having to state them. However, the Lieutenant was either too focused on the activities in her department or she was just not as perceptive as the Mistresses were. Twice she tried to order me to do perform a diagnostic. When I failed to comply, she tried to order me out of Engineering. It was necessary to physically compel her to a discreet area to explain the purpose of my visit.

She blinked at me eight times. "I wish I could, Seven. Gods, do I wish I could. But we've had some problems with the warp core that require immediate attention before we really push the engines again. We've been so swamped lately that routine maintenance has slipped and now I've got the running and the shouting and the hey, hey, HEY! You can't use a spanner like that! You know better than that... Look I've got to get back to work. Tell you what, Tom's been an extra good boy, take him on. He'll love it and me intensely for months and please, think about me the next time this happens."

She rushed back to her crew.
 
 

I left for the Bridge trying not to run. At that hour, the only individuals present were Mr. Tuvok and Lieutenant Paris. I made my greetings brief and was grateful that Mr. Tuvok had no interest in idle talk. Thus, I was able to approach Tom Paris without impediment.

He was, of course, curious about my presence at that hour. While he navigated the ship, I quietly told him of my predicament and how I came to be with him. Since I had explained this several times by then, I was very efficient at providing just enough of the details to convey the urgency of my situation. It took a few moments for the information to filter through the steady flow of course corrections, but when his head snapped around towards mine, I knew that he had finally heard me.

"B'Elanna sent you to me!" He exclaimed. Mr. Tuvok looked over at us. I had to sharply quiet him. He smiled at me before returning his attention to the console to make more corrections.

"And you agreed to this?" He asked.

"I find it to be an acceptable solution," I replied very quietly. "You have shown yourself to be quite... imaginative in session. And you have intensity."

He glanced at me before returning his attention to the console. His color was higher.

"Thank you, Seven. I plan to live up to those expectations. Just let me set up the guidance system to respond in my absence."

I stood and waited by the door. Mr. Paris worked for one minute thirty-two seconds more before turning in his chair.

"Mr. Tuvok, Seven requires my presence in Astrometrics. I've set up automatic guidance to keep up with the engine fluctuations," he said rising from his station. "I shouldn't be more than an hour." He glanced at me for a moment. "Make that an hour and a half."

"What could possibly require your presence at this hour?" Tuvok asked.

I felt obliged to provide an explanation. "There is a... subspace fold forming that may require Mr. Paris' assistance in circumnavigating."

"I see no such phenomena on my sensors."

Mr. Paris hasten to my aid. "It's out of range of the sensors. That is, it's not actually in front of the sensors because it's in Astrometrics. It's very small. But still potentially dangerous."

"A subspace fold," Mr. Tuvok asked. "At this time of year, in this part of the galaxy, localized entirely within Astrometrics."

"Yes." I replied.

"May I see it?"

"No."

"You have underestimated the keenness of Vulcan hearing," Tuvok said. "Your presence is required here. The fluctuations are too random for automatic guidance to adequately compensate."

"There is nothing out there to worry about... not an eddy or even a divot," Mr. Paris replied. "I'm certain that you can handle anything that comes up for 90 minutes."

"I do not agree," he replied. "Your relief will be here in four hours. I'm certain Seven will understand."

I was about to answer, but Mr. Paris was still talking. "You of all people must understand about these delicate matters."

This tact seemed unwise to me. However, Mr. Tuvok showed no reaction to that remark. I had known him to become more firm in his statements when he feels someone has transgressed. "I understand that there is a time and place for them as does Captain Janeway."

I knew what he meant even if Mr. Paris did not. His color was very high. I knew he was angry. "He's correct, Mr. Paris," I said. "These matters must be handled in the proper time an place."

"Okay, what's Harry paying you?"

That was an unexpected statement. And it gave me an option I hadn't considered. "Mr. Kim, of course."

Mr. Paris uttered an annoyed grunt.

"D'oh!"

He slumped into his seat. The energy seemed drained from him and the tension in the room lessened considerably.

"Mr. Tuvok, allow me to speak to Mr. Paris alone for two minutes," I said.

"Two minutes," he said with a raise of his brow.

"Thank you. We'll be in the Captain's Ready Room," I said. "Mr. Paris..."

He followed me. "Thank you for trying to save my hide, but I can make this work," he said.

"By saying something indiscreet? Or by angering the Captain? Or both?" I demanded. He put his hands on his head and paced about. "This is so... unfair... I can't believe the timing... Do you know what kind of hell my shift will be now?"

"Yes," I said more stridently than I intended. "I've been living it the last two hours and 47 minutes." I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the bulkhead. "We have one minute fifteen seconds. I am going to Mr. Kim to alleviate this problem."

He leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "One kiss. I can get through on one kiss..."

I pushed him back harder this time, because he had tempted me. "You don't understand how little control I have at this moment," I replied. My voice had the same timbre as it did after copulation. "If you kiss me, I will respond. Mr. Tuvok will put us both on report then the Mistress will not go near us for months. We have 30 seconds."

He dropped his head so that his forehead rested against mine. "What am I supposed to do?" he asked in a quiet voice.

I petted his chest. "You will think about how to thank your wife for her generous suggestion and you will make a log of it. Then, we will work out this attraction in session where it can be fully realized."

"Make a log of you and Kim, please," he whispered. The was an urgency in his plea that almost matched my own.

I backed away so we could compose ourselves in the seconds remaining. We were just approaching the doors when Tuvok summoned Mr. Paris. I heard the Lieutenant apologizing as I exited the Bridge.
 
 

Mr. Kim was in his quarters and alone when I reached him. Upon his summons, I entered and began to remove my clothes.

"I have been overstimulated by a hedonistic experience with food. I need vigorous copulation right now," I said. At that point, I was naked and headed for Mr. Kim's bedroom.

"Woohoo!" Mr. Kim said.

He was wearing pajamas and a robe. I was impatient that he was not naked upon following me to bed. This clothing would not take as long to remove as a uniform. I began to assist him. Mr. Kim then became exasperated.

He smacked my hand away. "Watch it Seven or you'll pull something we'll both need later," he said. "What's with you?"

I did not wish to talk about my feelings at that moment. I reached for his clothing again.

"I do not require foreplay," I said in response. "I require rough handling of my breasts and vigorous thrusting."

I had thought I could increase Mr. Kim's efficiency by telling him exactly what I required while I helped him with his clothing, which he was still wearing a full 77 seconds after my arrival.

Mr. Kim dislodged my hands again then grabbed my hair tightly. "You are completely out of control," he said. His grip on my hair was almost painful, but I found it enjoyable. Mr. Kim observed this as well.

"That's it, isn't it?" He asked me. His voice had gone soft in thoughtfulness. "You aren't looking for copulation alone. You want a session, don't you?"

I did not reply right away.

He pulled my hair again. "Answer me, Seven," Harry said more forcefully.

"Y-yes."

He maneuvered me by my hair until I was face down on the bed, I felt him fumbling with something behind him. My hair was released as he took hold of my wrists pulling them behind my back and securing him with the belt from his robe. Then, he spooned up behind me. His fingers were in my hair tugging my head back so that he could speak into my ear.

"Where's the Mistress?" He demanded.

I moaned in frustration trying to undulate my buttocks against his crotch. He smacked my posterior hard.

"Answer me or I put you in the corridor like this," he said roughly.

"Exhausted," I ground out. "Commander Chakotay exhausted her."

"That sounds right. Where's Barrows?"

"Harry, please..."

He brushed his penis along the cleft of my buttocks but did no more. I gasped. "You want that any time soon, you'd better start answering my questions."

"Mr. Tuvok exhausted her," I said.

Harry was silent for five seconds. Then, he laughed softly.

"Tom you are too much," he said. "Who else have you gone to, Seven?"

"Torres, but she was busy with the readjustments in Engineering. She sent me to Tom, but he had to navigate the ship," I replied hoping that would finally be enough information for him.

"She sent you to Tom?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Wow, poor Tom," Harry chuckled. "He must be in quite a state right now."

"He is. So am I," Seven replied. "He asked that a log be made for him."

"Oh, I plan to," Harry said softly in my ear. "Computer, record... I plan to do a lot with you. I'm going to begin by spanking you."

"Why? How have I transgressed?"

I was confused then as well as over stimulated. Harry and I were equals in the Circle.

"Bad manners," he said. "You come to me in the middle of the night after everyone turned you down and expect me to perform to specs like a circus monkey. That's a little rude."

He maneuvered me onto my knees with my face buried in his pillow. He used his open palm had against each side of my buttocks. After ten hits on each side, my skin was very hot and stinging. He fell onto the bed beside me.

"Mistress Janeway is right," he said breathlessly. "That ass could break a paddle. I think I threw my shoulder out."

I didn't respond. He turned me on my back despite my wrists being confined. He looked at me closely then smiled a small smile. "Nicely flushed like that ass and out of breath... good. Now, I want some foreplay before the main event."

He kissed me pushing his tongue in my mouth. This was not his usually sweet, intense kiss. He was rough, almost bruising. All the while he kissed me, his hands were on my breasts. He complied with my request for rough handling. He pulled at my nipples. Sometimes he pinched them. I moaned into his kiss.

I was enjoying the kisses when he moved his mouth to my breasts. He sucked the nipples hard and nipped my skin with his teeth. It was as searing as when the Mistress used her flogger on my sensitive nipples. I almost sobbed in pleasure.

By the time I recovered my breath, Harry was between my legs licking the wetness around my clitoris. I arched up into him making him chuckle.

"I guess foreplay doesn't seem so bad now," he said in observation.

I barely heard him. The orgasm was rippling through me in strong waves. I cried out his name over and over.

Then, I felt myself being turned onto my stomach once again. A pillow was placed beneath me arching my hips and exposing my vagina from behind.

"That ought to hold you for the ride," Harry said softly.

He grasped my hips and held me in place then and pushed his penis roughly inside me. He slammed into me each time he withdrew from me. I pushed my hips back each time which gave me an intense wave of pleasure.

"Gods, Seven... so hot... so tight..."

His penis was throbbing which gave me even more pleasure. And it went on for five minutes longer than we had previous copulations. I was in the midst of an even stronger orgasm than before when he pulled out of me. I was puzzled because I knew he had not ejaculated. Then I felt him opening my anus. Somehow, that made my orgasm even stronger. He pushed into me and I began to cry out his name with each thrust. My legs were shaking and I could hardly breathe when he shouted my name and ejaculated. My orgasm was so strong that I momentarily lost awareness.

When I next knew what was happening around me, I was being held by Harry Kim. My body had been cleaned and we were beneath the covers. He gently kissed my temple.

"You okay?" he asked softly.

"Yes," I said. "You more than satisfied my needs."

Harry chuckled. His voice was warm. "Back at you, Seven. Now, do you want to clue me in?"

"I shall endeavor to do so as soon as the Mistress tells me what happened."

"Fair enough," Harry replied with a yawn. He held me close to him. "Let's get some sleep."

I found that I was very tired and did not want to put on my clothing and go to my regeneration chamber. I nodded against his chest and fell asleep.
 
 

Captain's Personal Log:

Chakotay had been true to his word. After carefully undressing me and helping me bathe, I slept for almost ten hours. When I awoke, he was gone. I felt like I'd had a week's vacation. A check of the hour told me that he was likely meditating in his quarters. He would be back to see if I wanted breakfast.

I had three messages. The one from Seven I expected. The ones from Tom and Harry were complete surprises. I opened them with great anticipation beginning with Seven's. I found myself laughing at the poor woman's plight even as I was excited by it. She certainly was a hungry hedonist. I was confounded by Barrows but not in the least surprised.

Then there were the incredible encounters with the rest of my Circle. Torres' generosity shocked me as did her amazing chemistry with Tom. And I had to give them credit for the whopper they tried to get past Tuvok. Seven probably didn't know that he's heard some big ones when he taught at the Academy. Though I'm sure he was surprised when she tried it. I suppose it was the first encounter I'd seen between them where Seven wasn't annoyed with him for some reason nor was she hindered by B'Elanna's presence. I certainly planned to explore that in session. Maybe I would have them go at it while I had Harry tied up to watch.

Then there was Harry, my sweet Harry... Though I remained unsure as to whether the response he got out of my little Borg was because Seven was so over stimulated or that Harry had much more mettle as a top than I'd anticipated, I found myself growing moist watching him in action. I'd never seen him so heated yet so in control. It was fabulous. Harry's log was a duplicate of the events from Seven's arrival. I watched again, I enjoyed it so much.

Tom's entry was an intense interlude with his wife. B'Elanna trussed him up on his back and made him tell her everything about his encounter with Seven -- how he felt when she approached him; how he felt talking it over with her and what he would have done if he'd had the chance. All the while she was slowly riding him. By the time he finished gasping out the details, B'Elanna was slamming herself up and down on his hardness. I'd never seen them come that hard. I couldn't wait to get them in session!

I sent the logs to Barrows with whom I planned to have a long talk. Then I called Seven and made arrangements to see her that night for instructions in oral hedonism.

"I'll need to make that bearnaise sauce," I murmured out loud. I explored some possibilities with the replicator and came up with one I liked a short while later. It was the right color, smelled of tarragon was perfectly creamy and had the right sharpness from the infused vinegar.

I tasted some on my finger and it was lovely, but I wanted to try it on a larger area of skin to make sure it didn't break down with the heat. That's when the Commander walked in.

"Breakfast, Kathryn?"

He never knew what hit him.


Home
52: Bottoming From Above