32

Campaigns


Note of What Has Gone Before: For a time, a team of Skirani scientists secretly conducted experiments on the crew, in particular manipulating their emotional states.  They were discovered by the Doctor, who hid on the Holodeck, then contacted Seven of Nine through her Borg implants.  At the same time, Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres began a serious relationship.


Captain’s Personal Log:

"Barrows to Janeway."

I started. My padd skidded across the desk to the floor. Before I answered, I gently massaged my temples.

"Mistress... How may I help you?"

"When are you bringing her to me? You’ve taken her to that... that..."

"Workshop?"

"Yes... we’re wasting time, pet. With those implants I could be crawling around her lovely mind and introduce her to all that body is capable of feeling," she purred.

"Mistress. This has to be handled very, very slowly. Despite her formidable presence, she is a very fragile thing," I said patiently.

"You let the Doctor crawl around in her brain!"

"I didn’t let him do anything. Besides, it was an emergency."

"How can you stand this?"

I sighed. "It is not easy, Mistress. She is a luscious, precious package. I look at that mouth... if we don’t handle this exactly right it could damage her in just too many ways to number."

"How are you going to win her?"

"Seven has awakened carnally by my other luscious innocent," I said.

"You’re letting Mr. Kim handle her?"

"She needs that sweet, gentle man for her first time. He knows enough to do a really fine job worshiping that body," I said wistfully. "He’ll make me logs and eventually bring her to me. Meanwhile, I have other plans."

"What plans?"

I had to get off the com with her ASAP. I was expecting an appointment.

"Standby for transmission," I said.

"Oh, my..." Barrows purred. "Great plan. May I add some things?"

"Please." I said. "Janeway out." That ought to keep her busy for a while.

My door chimed at that moment. At my behest, Mr. Kim shuffled inside.

"Sit on the sofa, Harry. I’ll get us some wine." I said.

"I don’t really feel like any."

"You’ll have some," I replied. "You look like you need it."

"Yes, ma’am..."

"What... pet...?"

Kim smiled a small smile. "Yes, Mistress."

I dropped down to kiss him briefly as I deposited the wine in his hands.

"What troubles you Harry? You’ve been off-center for days now," I said.

"It’s Tom and B’Elanna," Kim sighed. "They’re riding me about Seven... while they’re..."

He grew quiet and sipped his wine. I watched him patiently.

"While they’re what... talk to me..."

"They’re shutting me out," he whispered. "I can’t do anything right. They can tell me about them, but can’t be with me."

I petted his hair while he sipped. "My dearest First One. They are renegotiating their personal boundaries. They don’t know how to handle what is happening between them and their feelings for you," I said. "They’re worried about you and Seven."

"They could talk to me, not lecture me. Or make wisecracks about her. They don’t even know her and they do know me. Or I thought they did," he said. "I must not inspire any confidence in them. No one has faith in me."

"I do, Harry." I said. "You are my First One. Your instincts are sound. Seven is very special."

"You trust me with her? Don’t you want her?"

"Absolutely. But I know she isn’t ready for me. I trust that you will pursue her with respect and care," I said. "And I know she cares about you. At least, she asks about you."

"She does?" He perked up considerably.

"Yes, pet." I smiled.

He finished his wine with a wistful smile. "You always make me feel better."

"That’s why I’m here, dearest," I said. "It’s the least I could do for the pleasure you give me."

Harry smiled. He rose, plucked my glass from my hand then went to refill them both.

"You want a log?"

"What do you think?"

The smile became a grin.

"That’s better. You are too gorgeous to scowl," I said.

"Mistress, what will happen with Tom and B’Elanna?"

"That’s for them to decide. They have not come to me yet though I believe they should," I replied. "Perhaps the dear ones fear hurting me. Soon, I will make them face what must be for now."

"Leave the Circle?"

"Yes. For now. I’ll tell them though."

"Permanently?"

"Maybe. Some couples can continue in service. Most can’t divide their intimacy," I said.

"You’re not upset?"

"I’ll miss them both terribly if it comes to that. B’Elanna was becoming a fine Mistress," I said thoughtfully. "But this is the way of things. We will continue and hopefully have another addition."

We sat in companionable silence. I noticed Kim stealing glances at me from time to time.

"I miss them. You know, talking to them," Harry said.

"I know. I’m certain that they miss you, too. The dear ones just have to figure out how to be close to you without wanting to fuck you," I said placidly. I reached over to gently trace his lips. "I can fully understand why they find it so difficult."

He smiled again. The tension in his body visibly subsided.

"I know it’s lonely without them. That’s why I’m here," I chuckled. "Two handed poker may not work, but I can give you quite a challenge in pool."

"And the Mistress won’t punish me for cleaning her clock?" Kim laughed.

My brow went up. Paris had indeed been an influence on my quiet little pet. "Feeling cocky, Ensign? I don’t need threats to handle you and a pool cue."

The laughter flowed freely then. The dear one finally relaxed. He eased into the back of the sofa running a hand through his hair.

"Maybe we can teach Seven and the Ensign poker as well."

"The Ensign!" Harry was nearly hysterical laughing. "Well, there’s our pigeon."

"Seven certainly has a poker face," Harry said. "But she doesn’t lie, so how can she bluff?"

"Once she understands the rules, she just won’t tell us what she’s got." I replied.

"Actually, she’d make quite an opponent." Harry smiled wistfully. "There are other things I’d like to teach her besides poker."

I raised my glass. "Here, here!"

We sat in an amiable silence for a while longer as I allowed my mind to drift into dangerous places. I considered Mr. Kim for a moment.

"What would you do with Seven, if given the opportunity?" I asked softly.

Harry swallowed then inhabited deeply. I put an index finger to his lips to silence him.

"Don’t tell me, pet. Show me."

Harry smiled then grew thoughtful. He moved closer to me. His hands gently cupped my jaw tilting my head.

Kim smiled wishfully. "I’d close her eyes otherwise she’d be staring at me with that appraising are you completely stupid stare. It could shrivel a man."

I fought off a grin. His dark eyes were intent and intense. His stare was making my knickers moist. He licked his lips then gently closed my eyes.

"Is this part of the copulation ritual?" I asked in the best Seven I could do. I felt Kim’s breath across my cheek as he chuckled softly. He sucked at my lower lip then brushed his against mine connecting sweetly for a moment. The kiss was warming me.

"Open your mouth for me," he said in a husky voice.

I could picture the confusion that would fleet across her face before she would comply. Curiosity could demand it from her. The reward would be sweet, gentle exportation that grew progressively hungrier over those long moments. She couldn’t resist that lovely, sweet kiss. I wouldn’t resist that kiss. He wasn’t finished. Harry maneuvered me onto my back to cover me with his body. Then, he kissed me again and again. Each kiss was different; gentle, intense, reverent, demanding. I couldn’t imagine what this would do to a virgin to all things like Seven. I was mindless by the time he broke the kiss to remove my clothes.

Kim was slow in bearing my skin. His touch was reverently exploring. His mouth hungrily tasted each inch of exposed flesh. He avoided real erogenous zones. Mr. Kim was learning like he’d never been with me before. There was no part of me that he didn’t caress, lick or suck before getting to my breasts.

Then, my mind exploded. The young man’s elegant lovely hands were weighing my breasts and gently thumbing my hard and erect nipples. Again, it was as if he’d never touched them before. I was melting imaging lifting those heavy mounds of flesh to lick the underside of each tit the way he was doing with me.

Kim massaged my tits and licked them, and sucked them. Seven’s breasts were a torment in my dreams followed closely by that galaxy-class ass. My thoughts stumbled when his beautiful lips suckled my nipples. I was moaning and gasping. Then, I was on my stomach. His fingers then his tongue was moving along my spine.

He was truly psychic, I thought languidly as he kneaded my ass then began to kiss it. He tongued the cleft of my ass then flipped me over to latch onto my wet quivering muff. Kim was thorough, patient and merciless wringing wave after wave of pleasure from me while tugging at my nipples. I wondered if Seven would moan, scream or be like I was at that moment -- beyond speech.

"Fuck me, damn you!" I moaned breathlessly.

It was an excruciating wait for him to get out of his clothes and pound me silly. Once he did, I could think more clearly.

"You have become amazing," I murmured kissing him gently. "You combine that sweet sensitivity with that... mouth. I want you to take her. Arrange it and make it so."

Kim smiled lazily. "Yes, Mistress. As you wish."
 
 

The next encounter with my Circle was not as gratifying. I had to deal with Tom and B’Elanna. It was well past time. I invited them to dinner and consulted all of Barrow’s notes to make this as painless as possible for them. It was for the best. However, I wondered how long I would feel the absence of their intimacy.

They were very nervous as we dined chatting about routine ship matters. I understood their concern. Despite the fact that I hadn’t been entirely in my right mind when I reprimanded them for their behavior, my decision was as correct as my ire. It was a wonder with the increased dopamine levels was that the Mistress didn’t ream them as well. Barrows’ training must be stronger than anything those sadistic bastards could think up.

"Relax my dears. I don’t plan to flay you to the bone though I should," I said. "I even know why you did not come to me. You were afraid to sever your ties when you were unsure of where this relationship was headed."

Their eyes darted toward each other then fixed on their plates.

"What hurts me, my lovlies, is your lack of trust in me. I have guided you in so many ways in this lifestyle and in our vanilla lives, I never expected you to be mine forever. It was inevitable for crewman to pair off.

"Perhaps I was remiss in that training, because of Voyager’s circumstances. At the Club, my slaves would come and go with their duty assignments. Learning to let go was an integral part of training. I must remedy that."

They looked at me in disbelief.

"Mistress, it isn’t exactly guilt," Tom said.

"We weren’t sure..." B’Elanna said.

The light dawned on me. "You didn’t want to give up the sessions? You wanted your relationship and the availability of Mr. Kim’s tongue worshiping your cock and licking your balls or offering that tight little ass! You both wanted the opportunity to taste me and have me taste you, stroke you, and paddle you."

Their embarrassed silence was all I needed.

"I understand your cravings for the pleasure of the Circle. It’s hard to walk away from one. But you have to, pets."

"You’re pushing us away?" Tom whispered. "Are you punishing us?"

"Not at all," I said gently. I rose and moved to the couch beckoning them to join me.

My demeanor was soft. My tone was warm. "Finding a lasting relationship where you have friendship and love is a rare event. It must be nurtured to survive. Even the most promising ones can be destroyed by misunderstandings. There can be no distractions."

"Like the Circle?" Torres asked.

"Yes, pet," I said. "I’ve had couples but only after their bond was solidified. Couples are delightful to have. I can make one come by watching me as I bring the other pleasure. I make them compete in their efforts to satisfy me. Couples are, for me, pleasure squared. You may yet come back to me, but for now, I must let you go so you may explore this new territory."

I looked at them allowing them to see the pain in my eyes. This was not an easy decision. I would miss them terribly. But I cared enough for them to push them away.

"Finally, you must talk to Harry. Don’t lecture him about his choices. Confide in him about your own," I said. "Remember he is a very close friend. Share your joy. But don’t distract him. He’s on an important mission for me."

There was no fight. I sensed relief and some guilt. We embraced a final time and I let them go.
 
 

My bedroom seemed so cavernous and empty. I should have been able to sleep unencumbered from my tormentors, but I could not. Hours passed while I tried to read then meditate. For a moment, I considered the Holodeck but neither of my companions seemed to be what I needed. I’ve felt that way before when a favorite slave had to leave me. Usually, time was the only thing that worked. As usual, Voyager proved to be an exception.

My door chimed at 0100. At my summons, Commander Chakotay entered with a bottle of wine. I raised a brow at him.

"I know you’ve let them go," he said quietly. "I came to offer some comfort."

"What kind of comfort?"

"Bichot Chablis."

I smiled. That was an obscure preference he’d remembered. It was very thoughtful. I was very suspicious. I hadn’t told him of my decision about Paris and Torres let alone when I would put it into effect. In the time that it took the Commander to pour my glass, I deduced that he’d been studying my lifestyle to anticipate my decisions. That smacked of strategy. Or maybe I was being paranoid. There had been a lot of resistance in him of late to Seven, to the Circle. To my knowledge he’d even stopped viewing the logs.

Perhaps it was burnout. That happened occasionally even with those on the periphery of the life. Maybe the Commander craved a little vanilla for a while. Maybe he wasn’t planning to wear down my resistance and make me his alone.

"Something wrong?" He asked quietly as he took a seat beside me.

I accepted the glass he extended to me. "Just thinking."

"About which of your subjects or subjects to be?" There was the barest of smiles on his face.

I took a sip from the frosted glass. "All of them. None of them. How are you?"

He stretched then sighed contentedly. "It’s good to be young again."

"I’ll second that though you were an amusing curmudgeon," I said with a chuckle. "Is this what I have to look forward to?"

"Let’s hope so." Chakotay’s expressions was solemn and his eyes were intense with passion.

I gasped at the implication of his words, his tone and expression. It was suddenly very warm for me, but I drank the wine anyway looking away from him for a moment.

"Any residual affects?"

Chakotay smiled. "A little creaky at the knees, but it’s getting better. Everything else is working just fine."

"That is a relief," I said drily. "I hope you find someone to test out your theory. Thanks for the wine."

Chakotay was not taking dismissal seriously. It sometimes annoyed me that he had no fear of the lash. I held out my glass.

"Well, if you insist on staying, you might as well be useful, refill that," I said.

"I am not your wine boy," he growled. The glass was removed from my hand then he was nuzzling at my neck.

"You’d make a fine wine boy," I murmured. "...naked... subservient... ready on command."

"I am ready on command," he whispered in my ear before sucking at it. "Command me."

"Kiss me..."

It had been too long since I had tasted his mouth and felt his hands on my skin. Chakotay’s kiss was like a drug seeking, taking, giving. I felt us entwine on so many levels during that long moment.

Ah well. I thought as my night gown slipped off my shoulders. Whatever his motives, I would enjoy the campaign. I planned to enjoy all the carnal campaigns to come.


Home
33: Seven of Nine