27

Reality Check:
Tom's Dick and Harry


Captain’s Personal Log:

Omega Janeway, I suppose. Even for my life, this was bizarre. It was still difficult to see a double portion of my Circle wandering about the corridors. While this was immensely pleasurable for me, Omega Chakotay was less than pleased and growing more irritable every day.

At first, I managed to avoid talking to him alone. We all had our hands full getting the ship's engines on line. After the first week, he found me in my quarters at 0200. I was awake and working when he barged in.

"We have to talk, Kathryn," he said quietly.

I put down my work.

"You have to warn your Circle about Alpha Voyager's crew," he said. "Unless you've decided to recruit."

I ignored the impertinence because of the stress Chakotay was under.

"That is up to my counterpart to decide. I've done nothing but admire all of the delightful flesh -- as far as the Alpha crew is concerned anyway. And since you disapprove of my dealings with my own counterpart," I said wickedly, "I don't suppose you'll be viewing the log."

Chakotay sank onto my sofa now embarrassed and confused as well as angry. "I'm sorry. It's just that when I saw..."

"Chakotay... I would never..."

He sighed heavily. "Your hedonism is most men's fantasy. Lord knows I crave it. That side of you is so powerful..."

I smiled at Chakotay moving to kneel beside him.

"Are you saying that I'm irresistible?" I asked in his ear.

I felt a tremble in him. "Kathryn, please. I know what it would mean to me to have a chance with Kathryn Janeway for even a short time. I know he feels what I feel around you."

Chakotay's tone mollified me. I didn't want to tease him any longer.

"I'll talk to them tomorrow. And I will steer clear of your counterpart for anything but ship's business. I would never hurt you."

Chakotay caught my lips with his while those strong hands were in my hair impatiently freeing it. The kiss was demanding and possessive. I was pulled against him as the Commander stood. My mouth was forced open wide as one hand pressed me against his groin. Gods, he was hard. Was he going to take me through my uniform? That hard on was potent enough to pierce clothing. My body was pliant in his hands. I was so hungry for him that I would have done anything. His hands were deft and efficient stripping me as we moved through the room. The Commander wouldn't say the words, but he made me feel them as I was lying on my back being bathed by his tongue. The words were in his eyes as he thrust into my wetness. "Mine... you are mine..." I felt it in his touch and his relentless kiss. He was claiming me from that other. He branded my skin with nips and bites where the marks couldn't be seen.

"Your skin is so sweet," Chakotay murmured as I came.

"Mine," he rasped finally as he came.

I was speechless in the afterglow. My arms wrapped around him tightly. Tears threatened to spill. I vowed to keep as many playmates between me and this man as possible for a while. He was more dangerous to me than ever. There was enough on my plate. I had to corral my Circle before major misunderstandings erupted.
 
 

Personal Log, Tom Paris -- late of Alpha Voyager:

Oh man, another complication. On top of everything else this has been a weird night in a string of weird nights. It was odd enough working with myself and two of my other close crew mates. Now, there is this inexplicable vibe I'm getting from some of the Omega Voyager crew.

We finished about 0200 tonight. This morning. Or we'd reached the point where we could do no more work. We were awake, but mentally useless. My counterpart suggested Sandrine's and I was relieved. My mind left me long ago. I only functioned out of that weird Voyager loyalty that enabled crew to work for days without sleep. The idea of actual down time was extremely appealing. It was a chance to talk to myself -- and the counterparts. I don't know, it was weird. I went with them.

Sandrine's was only populated with holograms. I supposed those that weren't working were passed out with exhaustion. It was just as well. Talking to my mirror image and Kim who wasn't Kim was hard enough. I didn't really need a crowd of familiar faces who were strangers.

"I'll get the drinks," other Tom said. "I guess you guys can scare up a table."

Kim chuckled and looped his right arm around me, placed his hand gently at the small of my back then guided me to a table. It was a completely easy and natural motion from this Harry. My brain froze. This Omega Kim let his hand rest there for the duration of a story he was telling while standing over me. I can't begin to recall what the story was. He was just finishing it when Omega Tom returned. Only then did he move off. My back felt branded by the imprint of his palm.

Omega Tom slid into a chair next to Harry after depositing drinks on the table. They seemed to be seated close -- much more closely than I would have been to my -- er Alpha Kim. Or was I imagining it because of the hand on my back?

No, I wasn't. The table was big enough to spread out yet they were close enough to touch shoulders and completely at ease. I decided to shove the thoughts aside. I wanted to relax and that was what I was going to do. It was easy, after a few moments. We started laughing at the Tuvoks and almost couldn't stop.

"Okay, flyboys, who’s up for pool?" Kim said with a wicked smile. "One or two of you. I can take you both."

The look they exchanged was not my imagination. It was provocative in a way that I'd never looked at Harry. I was jolted not by what they did, but by my own reaction to it. I got hard and distracted. Omega Tom waxed me at pool. Then, Harry did the same. Alpha Kim never had a game like that on me. I bought another round and downed it quickly allowing the synthale to hit me hard.

"I think we should pack it in," Kim said.

I couldn't disagree. I was tired and probably seeing things. We went on to the turbolift where I left them laughing together.

The next morning we all were back at work on Omega Voyager in Engineering. I managed to corner Alpha Torres far enough from the rest of the crewmen to talk to her.

"There is something odd about the Omega crew," I said.

"They aren't lizard people," Torres replied. "The Tuvoks have had every test run that's possible."

"No, not that. Their relationships are kind of... close... for shipmates," I said.

Torres looked perplexed.

"Watch them for a while," I said. I was desperate to be told I wasn't crazy.

Torres watched the Omega Voyager's Kim, Paris and Torres for a while as they labored on the insides of a console. She studied them intently as we worked. A slight frown creased her forehead.

"They are closer than our crew. It's a physical familiarity that... that..." a blush covered her lovely face and neck. "You know,"

"I know..." I was looking at Kim and Paris.

"But what could have happened to cause it?" Torres wondered. "The only incidents we don't have in common didn't involve the whole ship. We test the same in every way physically."

I was about to say something that, in retrospect, would have made no sense, but the task at hand divided my attention. We weren't able to speak about anything other than the warp core for many hours on end. Eventually, Torres joined her counterpart for a concentrated effort of getting propulsion on line. They took Alpha Kim with them. My mind drifted to the thought of two naked Torreses. I was a little jealous of my friend for an instant. Then I smiled to myself. My Kim would just talk twice as much techno jargon.

Just as they left to brief the Captains, Omega Kim wandered over.

"Hey Tom, want to get back your dignity with a little poker?" he asked with a smile.

This Kim was certainly more playful. It was unnerving.

"That's a whole lot of trash coming out of you Ensign," I replied.

"Are you in? We'll get Harry and the B'Elannas," he said.

"Sure," I said. "What about food?"

"I thought we'd pool rations," he shrugged. "We can eat and play."

"Sounds great..."

I had my opportunity to watch my counterparts more closely with my shipmates as a buffer.

What did I need a buffer for...? Man, this is weird.
 
 

Personal Log, Omega Kim:

Omega Kim... Sounds like an ancient Earth comic hero. Maybe I should get a cape. I'm hoping that tonight's game will ease the awkwardness between our crews. I don't know why I assumed that everything would be the same on the Alpha ship. We had problems, but the closeness shared by us made life easier.

I felt a little guilty after Tom -- my Tom -- Omega Tom. Gods. After he told me that his counterpart was a little wigged out by our behavior at Sandrine's and that he was watching us. Boy, he would have gotten an eyeful after we left the Holodeck. With the Mistress preoccupied, and no B'Elanna we turned our pent up energy on each other. I hope there were no marks showing through my civvies.

This evening should be interesting.

The door chimed. It was Omega Paris with the cards and chips. He tossed me a disk.

"There's the rations," he said. "I'll set up the table."

"Torres to Kim."

"Kim."

"I have to beg off. We're really close here."

"So you and your Alpha can't make it?" I said.

"Kim, too."

"B'Elanna!"

"He wants to stay. I'm sure you'll keep Alpha Tom entertained," she said. "Out."

"Great. We can't play three handed poker," I said. "What is that Kim thinking?"

"What were you thinking about before the Mistress?" Tom asked with a shrug. "He ain't gettin' any."

"Work," Kim said. "Not that I don't work hard now, but I don't think about it all the time."

Tom pulled me around into his arms. He traced my lips. "Now, you think of flesh -- hot, responsive flesh."

He moved to kiss me. "Tom, Tom will notice if my mouth is bruised."

Tom paused millimeters from my mouth.

"Maybe I want him to see it. He wants you. Maybe I can push him to the edge."

"I'm to be ravished then?" I whispered. "By both of you?"

"You need to be thoroughly and mercilessly..."

He kissed me pushing his tongue in my mouth. It was rough and possessive.

The door chimed. Tom reluctantly released me.

"Get the door," he said. "I'll whip up the food."

Paris had an ulterior motive. He knew the affect of the kiss would still be on my face. The possibilities were getting to me. The Mistress would love this. We’d have to make a log.

Alpha Tom had a couple of bottles of wine and a startled look on his face. His eyes lingered on my mouth for a moment longer than would be appropriate.

"I've got the refreshments," he said. The voice was husky.

I took the bottles from him and put them on the card table.

"Change of plans, Tom," Omega Paris said. "Our dedicated colleagues have chosen work over play. It's just us."

"Poker's out then," he sighed. I noticed he hadn't sat down.

"We can go to the Holodeck after dinner," I suggested.

"Sit down, Tom," Omega Paris said softly and firmly. "We won't bite."

An interesting look passed between them. They were sending signals that I didn't have the vocabulary to read. Both men joined me at the card table. We relaxed as the meal got underway. There was an energy arcing between them. It was driving me crazy. And I was sure they knew it. I drank my wine and concentrated on chewing. We started talking about the repairs. The tension eased a tiny bit. I still felt like the only item on the desert menu.

Omega Tom started turning up the heat. He was looking at me with open lust.

"Tom," I whispered only to have two sets of provocative blue eyes staring at me intently. "Omega Tom."

"Yeah, babe," Tom said softly.

"Don't do that."

"I'd better go," Alpha Tom said.

"You don't have to," Omega Tom said. "What are you afraid of, Tom?"

The two men stared at each other. The Alpha was angry but wasn't moving.

"You think you're better off not knowing what you're missing," Omega Tom said quietly.

Alpha Tom looked at me. His gaze was like fire. I suppressed a groan.

Omega Tom's hands were in my hair. He was standing behind me.

"Tell him what he needs to hear, Harry," he whispered in my ear. Then licked it. I moaned out loud.

"Tom!" I gasped.

"Tell him!"

"My Alpha wants what you want..." I said haltingly. Paris was licking my neck. "He craves it. He doesn't know how to tell you or anyone what he needs."

My head was pulled back. Omega Tom was a hair’s breadth away from kissing me.

"He craves being touched and tasted and adored... But I'm being rude. You're the guest here," Omega Tom whispered. He still held me -- still close to kissing me. "You should go first."

"Oh man," Alpha Tom groaned. I heard him growl with frustration. Omega Tom released me. I was hauled onto my feet by my shirt. Alpha Tom's hands were in my hair running though it learning its texture. His face was intent; eyes were glittering with passion. He was making me weak at the knees.

His hands caressed my face. He traced my mouth with long fingers.

"Please..." I whispered.

Alpha Tom hesitated for a millisecond then he crushed my mouth. His tongue was seeking, and caressing and seducing.

I fell against him as the kiss got deeper and rougher. He was hard. I moaned. He lifted his mouth from mine to tongue my throat. I felt him turning me.

"Your turn," he said hoarsely.

"Let's share him," Omega Tom said softly. "Mr. Kim also has an insatiable appetite."

I felt two sets of hands on me lifting me off my feet. My head was spinning. They were really going to work me over. I couldn't wait.
 
 

Personal Log, Tom Paris -- Alpha:

Alpha Tom has lost his mind. I went to play poker with my counterparts and instead I went after Ensign Kim with my mouth, both hands, and every inch of skin on my body.

What was I thinking. Did I really want to open this door? My mind was screaming no, but my hands were helping my other strip Harry naked. Or I was trying to help. I kept stopping to kiss Kim. I'd wanted to kiss him for ages. His mouth was as sweet and hot as I'd imagined. I couldn't get enough of the moans and gasps coming from him.

I was content with kissing him while my counterpart tongued his body.

"Are you sure he wants it?" I asked licking his ear.

"Yes... gods... yes..." Kim gasped. "Please..."

"Take him, Tom," Omega Paris said to me turning Kim on his side with his back towards me.

"Lube's on the night stand."

Omega Paris maneuvered to do a sixty-nine. I caressed Kim's beautiful ass before lubricating him and myself.

"Hurry, please," Kim moaned.

I was going to be gentle but the plea broke my control. I plunged in until I was flush with his back my mouth against his neck.

"Man, Harry," I whispered. "You feel incredible."

"Take what you need, Tom," he murmured before going after Omega Tom's cock.

I had to squeeze my eyes shut to keep from coming too soon. The imagery of my image and Kim in a sixty-nine while being inside of him was too intense. My mind was shattered with pleasure. I started moving in him as they sucked one another. It was an erotic dance.

I came with an angry shout. Too soon! It was so overwhelming, I couldn't fight it.

We were entangled with one another afterward. "The night is young," Omega Tom said softly. "We'll go slow next time."

"How...?" I asked

"How do you get Kim?" Harry asked. "Gently invade his space. Let him know as slowly as possible. Let him think it through. He'll come to you.

"I will... I will... but how did this start -- this was more than the prison ship... I feel the same vibes from Omega Torres," I said.

"We cant' tell you yet," Tom said. "But you'll really like it."

Somehow I knew I would.
 
 

Captain’s Personal Log -- Omega Janeway:

We were still entangled, my Alpha and I. My back was resting on the plush carpet as I struggled back to lucidity. Ripples of kinetic energy still ebbed through me. Each one was fainter than the last. We were slick with sweat and each other's juices. I think our hair had woven together. I don't even know how long we'd been at it. My inner thighs were sore from being splayed open with that spreader bar. My clit would be sensitive for days from Alpha Kathryn's smacking. Then the bitch found the nipple clamps. Why did I volunteer to be her practice pussy? Oh, yes... Mistress Barrows. Wearing my uniform would be very uncomfortable for a while.

I still hadn't spoken to the boys about the Alpha crew. They were bonding with the Alpha Tom, I suppose. I barely had a chance to talk to Omega Torres. I really had to catch the others before something happened.

The tableau spread in front of my eyes in the mirror on the ceiling made me moan again. I didn't know where my limbs ended and hers began. Yet, in my mind's eye, the fledgling artist was critiquing the composition.

"We need more bodies," I murmured. "A little more balance and contrast."

"Hmmmm?" Alpha Kathryn said. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Omega Torres," I said. "She is completely delicious and very enthusiastic. I think B'Elanna would start coming the moment she realized what was about to happen."

"I've fantasized about that," Kathryn sighed gazing at the ceiling. "But the composition would still be off... what if we got Alpha Torres, too?"

"Ooh," a voice said from slightly above. Barrows was standing over us. She didn't look the least bit winded from that hellacious session. I doubted she would have even in life at her prime. The doppleganger situation was fueling her already impressive creativity. I didn't even want to think about the memory her new sub-routines were eating up.

I rolled onto my elbow to look at my other.

"Are you sure you want to begin?" I had to ask even though I was nearly orgasmic with the thought of it.

Alpha Kathryn sighed. "I've considered and reconsidered. There's just no way to put the genie back into the bottle. I've reached the point where I no longer want to."

"That's my pet," Barrows said. "Let's get her."

"Mistress, as much as I want to see this happen, can we pull back?" I said not believing my own words. "Why Torres?"

"I went over your logs. We don't have the time for a subtle seduction," she reasoned. "But between us and Omega Torres. I think she can be persuaded fairly quickly. I know she's lonely."

"Will you take any others?" I asked.

My other smiled. "I want all of them. I'll take my time once we're under way again. Tom will come along regardless of where I start. I'd bring him next. Then, we could all seduce Kim. He'll be my Last One."

I noticed she did not mention Chakotay. I wondered about that, but didn't press it.

"When can we begin?" Barrows purred.

"The engines are on line," I replied. "The eighteen hour days should be over. We can talk to Omega Torres tomorrow."

"Agreed," my counterpart said.

"Great," I said rising to my haunches. I grabbed Alpha Kathryn by the hair then pulled her hair level with mine before she could react. "Now, my dear. I think it's time you got reacquainted with the spreader bar, clit whip and especially the nipple clamps."


Home
28: Ladies Night Out