Setting yourself NOMAIL on FORKNI-L or FKFIC-L: ---------------------------------------------- (More on listserv commands can be found at the FK mailing list web site, http://www.ijkk.fi/~phoenix/FK/FK.html) To set yourself NOMAIL on the FK mailing lists, send a message to LISTSERV@LISTS.PSU.EDU with the following in the message body (and nothing else -- no signature or anything): SET FORKNI-L NOMAIL SET FKV4S-L NOMAIL SET FKFIC-L NOMAIL You should receive an acknowledgement stating that your options have been updated, and that you will not receive mail from the lists. If you're only on one of the lists, you can omit the line regarding the other list. When you return, you can set yourself back to MAIL by sending the following commands: SET FORKNI-L MAIL SET FKV4S-L MAIL SET FKFIC-L MAIL or if you want to be on DIGEST mode, send: SET FORKNI-L DIGEST SET FKV4S-L DIGEST SET FKFIC-L DIGEST (Although I personally don't recommend DIGEST mode for FKFIC-L; it's too hard to put together different story parts when you're on digest on the fiction list.) To find out what your current subscription options are, send the following commands: QUERY FORKNI-L QUERY FKV4S-L QUERY FKFIC-L Good luck! And if you have serious trouble, contact the list technowizard, Don Fasig, at .