FK Nepotism


Images Copyright© by Sony/TriStar
Webpage contents Copyright© 1999 Nancy A. Taylor
All Rights Reserved

Please feel free to download any pictures on this page for your personal enjoyment. I only ask that you DO NOT use them on your own webpages without first writing to me for my permission. While making these vidcaps was a labor of love, it WAS work, and I'd like to get credit for my efforts. Thank you.

Click on the small picture to see the larger version.

This page is a tongue-in-cheek look at family members of the Forever Knight cast and crew. Enjoy!


Here we see Fred Mollin as he appeared in "Blood Money" and his son who had a spot in "Last Knight."


Ger's brother Emyr appeared in two episodes. The first two pictures are from "Beyond the Law." The other two shots are from "Queen of Harps."

Ger's son, Galen, guest starred in "Human Factor." Galen and Pyper both had a walk-on in "Blood Money."

Catherine Disher's son Darcy had a walk-on in "Blood Money," carried by his nanny. His toy caterpillar was accidentally left on Nat's desk in "Hunted." CD's 'significant other' and father of Darcy, Cedric Smith, played "Liam O'Neal" in "Bad Blood."

John Kapelos' brother, George, appeared as "Arthur" in "Dead Issue."

Click here to return to my main FK Page

Write to me at: Nancy Taylor

This page was created on 03/28/1999

This page was updated on 06/23/2008