The Workout, Part 1

Alexei was thrilled to have been accepted to the elite training school. He'd always been proud of his body, and apparently the time and effort he'd put in to training was now paying off.

He'd been assigned to an older student to help acclimate him to the school, and act as a workout partner. Antwone proved to be an excellent teacher, and was fast becoming a good friend as well.

Unfortunately for Alexei, Antwone was also proving to be a distraction. The man was hung like a horse, and had a habit of becoming erect during their training sessions. Antwone thought nothing of it, but Alexei was finding it hard to concentrate on anything except Antwon's erection during their workouts lately.

If that wasn't bad enough, Antwone had recently began jacking-off several times a night -- quite loudly -- making it impossible for Alexei to sleep. Alexei would have joined him, but he was afraid he'd call out Antwone's name at the peak of his orgasm and that would be that. So Alexei suffered in silence, enjoying his workouts with Antwone, but secretly wishing for a more more physical relationship.

Credits: Michael 2 with DAZ's Nordic Michael texture; Michael 2 with RNDA's Beachboy texture; Yann Hair; HOTH Studio's Courtyard.

*****

The Workout, Part 2

Alexei had gotten little sleep, once again, due to one of Antwone's nightly masturbation sessions. He was trying to concentrate on the routine Antwone had put together, but his mind was just too fuzzy. Antwone thought the moves were just too difficult for Alexei, so he started to position Alexei's body.

That was all it took... Alexei's cock sprung to attention, causing the younger man to blush furiously. He started to walk away when Antwone grabbed him and placed an arm over his shoulder.

"It's alright... really. I understand. You must have noticed that I sometimes get hard during our workouts. It's natural. Don't worry about it."

Credits: Michael 2 with DAZ's Nordic Michael texture; Michael 2 with RNDA's Beachboy texture; Yann Hair; HOTH Studio's Courtyard.

*****

The Workout, Part 3

Alexei didn't know what to say. The proximity to Antwon's body... his scent... his senses were being overloaded, and his damned erection was getting harder by the minute. Antwone's speech wasn't helping in the least bit.

"Alexei...."

Something about the way Antwone said his name made the younger man look up. Antwone turned Alexei around to face him, then slid his arms down to cup the other man's ass, bringing their cocks together. He wiggled his hips a bit, evoking a groan from Alexei.

"Oh, god, Antwone. What are you doing?"

"What I've wanted to do since the first time I saw you. Now come here...."

Antwone leaned forward, pulling Alexei to him at the same time. Their lips met, and tongues dueled for dominance. Alexei reached down and grabbed both their cocks, rubbing them together in a frenzied effort to get off. But Antwone was having nothing of that.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not gonna cum here in the middle of the square. I'm gonna bury my cock in that white ass of yours and fill it till it overflows."

Alexei was speechless. All he could do was nod in agreement as Antwone grabbed his hand and dragged him back to their quarters.

Credits: Michael 2 with DAZ's Nordic Michael texture; Michael 2 with RNDA's Beachboy texture; Yann Hair; HOTH Studio's Courtyard.

*****

The Workout, Part 4

Once in their room, Antwone didn't waste any time with foreplay. He grabbed a tube of lube from under his pillow, bent Alexei over the bed and opened him up.

Antwone sat on the edge of the bed, generously slicked his cock with lube, then motioned for Alexei.

"Ride my cock, boy."

Alexei didn't need further encouragement. He reached around and spread his ass cheeks, then slowly lowered himself onto Antwone's cock.

He barely had time to adjust to having his assed stretched so fully when Antwone grabbed him and started thrusting.

"Oh, yea... I knew your ass'd be nice and tight. Take it.... take my cock.... fuck me good, boy.... Make me cum hard and fill that ass with jism."

Alexei cried out, not from pain, but from the pleasure of having his prostate repeatedly hit by Antwone's cock. His fantasies of fucking the other man were nothing compared to the real thing.

"Jack yourself off while you fuck me, Alexie. I'm too close... not gonna last much longer."

Alexei grabbed his cock and did as Antwone asked. He was close himself... just a few more strokes...

"Antwone! Oh, god, Antwone.... Yea..... Ooooooh..... yeah....."

His ass muscles spasmed around Antwone's cock, triggering the other man's orgasm. Alexei's ass was soon filled to overflowing with Antwone's hot cum.

They continued to move together for a bit longer, then Antwone fell back onto the bed, pulling Alexei with him.

"Don't move. Just give me a couple minutes to catch my breath, then I'm gonna fuck you again. But this time I promise I'll last longer. And then later I'll fuck your mouth. Can't forget that. Oh, yea.... just get used to being my bitch from now on, Alexie, cause that body of yours was just meant for fucking."

Alexie closed his eyes and sighed.... It was going to be a very long night.

The end?

Credits: Michael 2 with DAZ's Nordic Michael texture; Michael 2 with RNDA's Beachboy texture; Yann Hair; MnD Productions' Bungalow; Postwork in Photoshop 6.