The Contract
 

"Nooooo! Let me go! You can't do this! Help!!!!"

Count Renard laughed evilly. "Oh but he can, my dear niece. It's all here... quite legal. On your 21st birthday, you and our enthusiastic Inquistor here, officially became husband and wife. So I'd just enjoy it if I were you. I have a feeling Mssr. Gasteau will be expecting you to perform your wifely duties quite often."

Terese spat in her uncle's face. "You'll never get away with this!"

"What's to stop me? The signatures were witnessed by the Magistrate himself. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just let you two be on your way. I have a feeling your husband is inpatient to bed you. It wouldn't surprise me if you were deflowered before you got a mile down the road! Hahahahahaha....."

The Count bowed, then turned and strode down the hallway, leaving Terese alone.


Mssr. Gasteau observed the Count leaving, but didn't acknowledge him. The only thing on his mind at the moment was savoring the pleasures of his new wife. But he couldn't do that here. No... it had to be someplace special. Someplace quiet, where they wouldn't be interrupted for a very long time.

And he knew just the place.....

But to get her there.... Mssr. Gasteau wrapped his meaty hands around his new wife's throat and gently squeezed. He'd done this before when a prisoner became too unruly. Sure enough, Terese quickly lost consciousness.

The Inquisitor removed Terese's clothes and dropped them on the floor, then carried his wife outside to his carriage. He placed her inside gently, locked the door, and climbed into the driver's seat. One crack of the whip sent the horses galloping at a rapid pace. Soon.... soon he'd teach her how to be an obedient, subservient wife. One that would perform her wifely duties without question or complaint... no matter how many times a day she had to spread her legs.

To be continued.

Credits: Michael 2 with Syyd Raven's Kane texture; DAZ's Cuffed Tail Hair; Anton's Adventurer's Outfit with LisaB's texture; Michael 2 with DAZ's Nordic Michael texture; Xurge3D's Goth Outfit; Arduino's VWG character; Electronica Fashion's Are hair; RDNA's Empire Dress & Skin Friendly Lights; Lara's Mansion by Daniela Hobracht and Martin Fornoni; Ghastley's Scroll; Postwork in Photoshop 6.


Part 2

The journey wasn't long, due in part to the Inquisitor's generous use of the whip, and he quickly carried his wife inside. A servant would see to the horses' needs.

Down, down, down.... the staircase seemed to spiral endlessly. He knew every step of this journey, so he was in no danger of losing his footing, unlike the many prisoners who had passed this way. A few more turns and... the bottom at last.

A further ten paces brought them to a large torchlit room. In one corner stood a brick fireplace, whose fires always burned brightly. Iron rings were imbedded in the walls at varying heights throughout the room, some with chains still hanging from them. Various tools of the Inquisitor's trade took up the rest of the space, and it was on one of these that he placed his wife.

The rack was solidly built; its chains sturdy to withstand the strongest prisoner's  struggles. Emil positioned his wife and locked the manacles in place. Soon it would be time for her lessons to begin. But first.... He went down the hall to one of the smaller, adjoining rooms, and removed his clothing. After carefully folding it, he placed it on a wooden chair and retrieved a leather pouch from a hook on the wall. This he strapped around his waist and over his penis, then fastened a ring around the base of his cock. He would deny himself pleasure until he was sure his wife had learned her lessons. Then he would take her again and again, filling each of her holes with his cock until he was fully satiated.

A shiver of arousal ran through him at that thought. It was time to begin.


Terese opened her eyes slowly. Something was very wrong... her jaw ached and it was difficult to swallow. And...

No! Panic swept through her as she realized where she was. The dungeon of the Inquisitor was a place no one wished to see first hand, let alone experience. Yet it seemed that was where her husband had taken her. She frantically pulled at her restraints and tried to cry out, but all that came out was a garbled moan. Her husband, it seemed, had filled her mouth with some type of gag. She couldn't close her mouth completely around whatever it was, and it was preventing her from speaking.

"Ah... you're awake. Good; now we can start." Mssr. Gateau leaned over his wife until he was inches from her face. "I realized that even though you are my wife, you are unaware of what that entails. So you must be taught, just as a child must be taught certain things. That is why we are here."

Terese glared at her husband. How dare he treat her this way! She was a Countessa, not some peasant wench.

"There, you see... a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I admire your fire... that we will keep, but we will channel it into other outlets, yes? Your first lesson is Silence. You will not speak unless I say you may, or you are asked a direct question by me. If you fail to answer, you will be punished. Simple enough to understand. Let us begin."

The Inquisitor ran his left  hand up and down the length of Terese's body several times, each time avoiding the area between her legs. He squeezed her breasts, and rolled the nipples between his fingers, even pinched them a few times, but not too hard.

Terese tried to squirm away from her husband's touch, but all she could do was arch up toward him. He smiled every time she did.

Finally his hand traveled over her stomach and came to rest on her mound. He placed his middle finger over the opening to her body and wriggled it around, while his thumb rubbed over her nub.

Terese gasped and arched her body upwards. Once she'd caught one of the servants rubbing between her legs. She'd explained how good it felt by demonstrating on Terese, but it was nothing like this.

The pleasure Terese was feeling was quickly replaced by pain as the Inquisitor thrust his finger in and out of her roughly.

"Remember, this first lesson is about silence. The only purpose this has (he emphasized the this by squeezing her mound) is to give me pleasure; a hole to stick my cock into whenever I wish. Do you understand?"

Terese started to try to say something, but thought better of it. Instead she just nodded in agreement.

"Very good. Now, I want you to keep your eyes open while we do this. And look at my face; keep looking at my face so you know who is giving you this pleasure."

Mssr. Gateau resumed his rubbing, using a circular motion around the little nub. He rubbed faster and harder, smiling as Terese's arousal increased. He face was flushed, as were her nipples, and it wasn't long before she began to thrust her hips up and down.

Something was happening. Every time Emil rubbed over the little nub between her legs it felt like she was on fire down there. The pleasure was spreading and building inside her; she didn't want it to end....

No!! Don't stop now! You can't stop now....

Terese bucked her hips up and down, but it was useless -- her husband had removed his hand and stepped back two paces.

He couldn't leave her like this. The ache between her legs was so strong. Please.... touch me.

"So much for your first lesson. I will let you think about it for a while, especially on how you could have done better. When I return, we'll try again. Until then, my love...."

Emil gave his wife a small kiss on the cheek, then turned and left the room. Terese expected him to return quickly, but soon realized that was not to be.

Terese wept softly, hoping her husband wouldn't hear.

To be continued....

Credits: Michael 2 with DAZ's Nordic Michael texture;  PDXJim's Posing Pouch; Arduino's VWG character; Electronica Fashion's Are hair; Karanta's Dungeon and modified lights; Dendras' Wide Rack; nerd's ball gag; Postwork in Photoshop 6.