My Star Trek (Voyager and Original Series) Fanfiction


Voyager Fanfiction


Harem Boy (C/P)

#1: Harem Boy (C/P): Tom has been captured by slavers and Chakotay must come to his rescue.

#2: Anniversary (C/P): Tom gives Chakotay a very... special anniversary present.

#3: Romancing The... Mud? (C/P): Tom and Chakotay are on an away mission where they run into trouble. Anyone remember Romancing the Stone?

#4: Under The Influence (C/P): An assassin tries to poison Chakotay, but the effects are not quite what was expected.

#5: A Wedding to Remember (C/P): It took a while, but the wedding episode is here!

#6: Picture Perfect (C/P) When Voyager enters a dull area of space, the crew gets bored, and the boys end up becoming pinup boys.

#7: Red Alert (C/P) When Voyager is attacked on their day off, Tom and Chakotay end up trapped in their quarters.


Various C/P Stories

Tea Time Chakotay is acting a little... strange. A 500-word story.

A Christmas Story 'Tis the season for giving presents. What do Tom and Chakotay want for Christmas?

Turbolift Ah, turbolifts. Who needs more than two guys stuck in a turbolift? Yet another PWP jumps up and demands to be written.

On the Proper Use of a Riding Crop Lianne's essay answer to the quiz at the bottom of Mona's story, Embraceable Q.

Wakeup Call Tom wakes up in Chakotay's bed, but neither of them remembere how he *got* there.

Captain Proton in Jeopardy Captain Proton faces off against his most dangerous enemy... Colonel Dastardly.

Domination A first-contact teaches Paris something about himself and leads to a first contact of a different kind.

After The Party Chakotay and Tom clean up after their surprise anniversary party. Written for the CPSG's second anniversary celebration.


Crossovers

Crash Landings (Tom Paris/Luke Skywalker) An unexpected accident brings together two blonds with surprisingly similar backgrounds.


Tuvok/Paris Stories

Red Sands, Blue Skies Tuvok and Tom Paris are about as different as two people can get. But, sometimes circumstances don't care.

Happily Ever After Tuvok's point of view on Red Sands, Blue Skies, and what happens afterwards before our boys can live happily ever after.

New!!
Centerpiece Tom and Tuvok go on an away mission and (of course) something goes wrong. (Not related to the Red Sands, Blue Skies stories)


Zine Stories

Holding Out For A Hero Tom Paris comes to Chakotay's rescue. Accepted for the zine Aleph Null. Go to Infinity Press for ordering information.


Original Series Fanfiction


Circles within Circles The Enterprise escorts the Vulcan Chancellor home for the Rumaire Festival. A Mirror Universe story.

Part of the Rumaire Fuq-Fest.

New!!
Comfort in the Night (Chekov/Sulu) I always wondered why they never addressed the trauma Chekov went through in The Wrath of Khan. This snippet is my take.

Return to the Main Page.

I live for feedback! Please e-mail me at: lburwell@kingston.net.