Stony Man, based on the creations of Don Pendleton

Including Mack Bolan: The Executioner, Able Team and Phoenix Force

In the beginning, Don Pendleton created Mac Bolan, The Executioner and it was good. Then he added the members of Able Team and it was better. Then he licensed the world to Harlequin for Gold Eagle Books which added Phoenix Force and after nearly five hundred books, there is a *lot* of room for slash.

Slash means gay sex using characters that are not gay in the original material. If you have accidentally ended up on this page and this is not your cup of tea, turn back now (g).


The Basics

After the death of his entire family, except a younger brother, while he was in Vietnam, Mack Bolan returns home and declares war on the organization he holds responsible: The Mafia. Hunted by both the bad guys and the law -- which regards him as a dangerous vigilante -- he wages war with surprising success.

During this time, he gains many allies:
Rosario "Politician" Blancanales and Hermann "Gadgets" Shwartz, fellow soldiers from the Able Team in Vietnam and members of the Death Squad that was nearly decimated during the attack on a Mafia stronghold in California.
Carl "Ironman" Lyons, a promising LAPD cop who first hunts Mack, then aids in his crusade.
Jack Grimaldi, a pilot that was lured into the Mafia during a dark point in his life and is brought back into the light by Mack.
Hal Brognola, a member of the Special Operations Group who respects Mack, even though he knows he must bring the man in.
and many more

It's Hal who brought about the formation of the Stony Farm. He convinces the White House that instead of destroying Mack Bolan, they should try directing him. Mack Bolan 'dies' in a fiery explosion in Central Park, only to be reborn as Colonel John Phoenix, with a new face and a new life. Pol, Gadgets and Ironman are recruited for the new Able Team, which deals with dometic trouble, while five men are recruited for Phoenix Force, which deals with international terrorism.

After a tragedy that kills or maims many of the Stony Farm personel, including Mack's love, April Rose, Mack goes independant again, but is always willing to return to aid the Farm in its war on terror.

Able Team

Carl "Ironman" Lyons, Rosario "Politician" Blancanales and Hermann "Gadgets" Shwartz.

Phoenix Force

Active: David McCarter (British), Gary Manning (Canadian), Rafael Enzico (Cuban-born American), TJ Hawkins (American) and Calvin James (American)
Deceased: Keio Ohara (Japanese)
Retired to support: Yakov "Katz" Katzenelenbogen (Israeli)

Support

Barbara Price and Katz -- mission planning and control
Aaron "Bear" Kurtzman -- head of the Cybernetics corps, backed up by Hunt Wethers
Cowboy Kissinger -- armorer
Jack Grimaldi -- head of the pilots corps
Hal Brognola -- White House liason


For a more in-depth look at the world and characters, I highly recommend Alice In Stonyland's Page

Also a good reference site is MackBolan.com

And as Mack says in the books, "Stay hard!"


The Carl Stories!

Just so people understand, these stories are based on a concept I developed reading the many books of the various Mack Bolan series: Carl Lyons is a slut. It's as simple as that. He flirts with pretty much everyone he meets in the books. My reaction every time is 'And they expect us to believe this guy is straight???'

Basically, this is planned to be a story covering the entire Able Team series, as well as many of the events in the Mack Bolan books and the Stony Man books. They are organized in roughly chronological order (based on the books)

Back from the Dead (Carl/Mack): Carl Lyons arrives at the Stony Farm to join a newly formed anti-terrorist organization only to meet a dead man.

Back from the Dead Part Two (Carl, Mack, April): Carl and April bond over their mutual admiration for a fine ass.

Adrenaline Rush (Carl/m): After months of training -- and celibacy -- Able Team's first official mission brings Carl into contact with Charlie Green, a hero who might be able to do something about that frustrated libido of his. The story picks up at the end of Able Team #1: Tower of Terror, with a teeny change to the last page.

Breakfast of Champions (Carl/Konzaki pre-slash): After the mission to Catalina, Carl recovers, bitches, and flirts with the Farm's new weaponsmith. The story picks up at the end of Able Team #2: The Hostaged Island.

Taking One For the Team (Carl/Konzaki pre-slash): To complete a mission, Carl makes an unpleasant sacrifice. The story picks up at the end of Able Team #3: Texas Showdown.

Going Native (Carl/Konzaki): Carl gets a haircut. That's all you're getting =) . The story picks up at the end of Able Team #4: Amazon Slaughter.

Stress Relief (Carl/Konzaki): After the mission to Cairo, Andrej helps Carl blow off some steam. The story picks up at the end of Able Team #5: Cairo Countdown.

Pain and Frustration (Carl/Konzaki): A mission ends, not as a complete success. The story picks up at the end of Able Team #6: Warlord of Azatlan.

Guilt (Carl, Cowboy Kissinger): Carl deals with his actions in Executioner 245: Virtual Destruction.

Life After Death (m/m/m): After the mission to Russia in Stony Man 39: Breach of Trust, Ironman, Gadgets and Pol head off to the Virgin Islands for some R 'n' R.

Also, James Walkswithwind has posted a shmoopy Carl-Pol story that fits nicely into this series. Check out What We Need. You won't regret it.

Confined (Carl, Pol): Inspired by a throw-away comment by James Walkswithwind, "Carl and Rosario, stuck in a room together with only a dying flashlight and Gadgets due to rescue them any time in the next twelve hours." Also refers to events in Every Bit Countr, by James Walkswithwind

New!!!
Old Age Home (Carl, Mack): After the events of Executioner 200: Warrior's Requiem and SuperBolan 93: Retaliation, Carl reflects on life and the future.


The Other Stories!

A Pause in the Fight (Mack Bolan/Jack Grimaldi): After one mission too many, Jack decides that Mack needs a vacation.

Return to the Main Page.

I live for comments! Please e-mail me at: lburwell@kingston.net.