My Sentinel Fanfiction


Sleepless In Cascade

This was my first shot at Jim/Blair. It's complete in four parts
Insomnia
Waking
Confused
Decisions


Spirit Guide

#1: Til Death Do Us Part (J/B) When Blair died, Jim's world fell apart. But is he really gone?

#2 Haunting (J/B) Blair is dead, but he is definitely not gone.

#3: Medium, Well Done (J/B) Inspector Megan arrives in Cascade, long after Blair died and chose to stay with Jim as a ghost, and is assigned as Jim's new partner. Their first case together involves the murder of a woman who was seeing a psychic, and is complicated when they consult a medium who can see Blair.

#4: Laying to Rest (J/B) The ghost of a young girl pulls Jim, Blair and Megan into an eight year old murder investigation.


Crossovers

Mistaken Identity (J/B): Jim and Blair always seems to end up in trouble when they go on vacation, but this time they're going to break the cycle. After all, what could go wrong in Hawaii? A One West Waikiki crossover.

Battle For Territory (J/B, D/M) My take on what happened after the end of the season finale cliffhanger. A crossover with Highlander: The Series.

Diamonds and Marinera Sauce (Jim/Blair, Bancoran/Maraich) The young king of Marinera comes to Cascade to kick off a tour of the Marineran Crown Jewels, and Jim teams up with MI6 agent, Bancoran, to keep them and the king safe. A Sentinel/Patalliro crossover.

Necessary Distractions (Jim/Napoleon) Two partners meet in a hospital waiting room. Written as an exercise at a party. A Man from U.N.C.L.E./Sentinel crossover.


Misc Others

Dinner Time (J/B): Just a PWP. No redeaming value at all. Plot is soo over-rated, don't you think?

The Best Medicine (J/B) An entry in the second annual "Merry Month of Masturbation" challenge on SXF. They say that laughter is the best medicine. Jim disagrees.

Hair (J/B) Blair gets a haircut, and Jim reacts.

Second Try (J/B) My first story for the Senad auction. A week after Colonel Oliver interrupted their plans, Jim and Blair get to go on their fishing trip.

Spring Fever (J/B) An Obsenad (ficlet for an off-topic post on the Senad list). Just a little PG rated story.


Zine Stories

Yoga Exercises (J/B): Jim gets all hot and bothered while watching Blair do his yoga. Originally published in Come To Your Senses 7.

When The Past Comes Back To Haunt You (S/?): An old enemy of Simon's comes back for revenge. Now available in Sinful Simon.

Now online!
Lost Brotherhood (J/B): Jim and Blair investigate a series of mysterious murders called The Wild Hunt by the tabloids. Published in Come To Your Senses 16 (originally submitted for Scared Senseless 2).

Both zines published by Agent With Style.

Going Down: Just how *did* Blair know about Incacha when 'Warriors' came around? A helicopter crash while searching for an escaped con causes some... interesting problems for Jim and Blair. Originally published in Love and Guns #10 published by AMC Press.

Magnificent Obsession (J/B, Chris/Vin, Buck/JD): A Sentinel AU crossover with The Magnificent Seven. Garrett Kincaid comes looking for revenge for his brother's death, and civil war veteran, James Ellison and eastern professor, Blair Sandburg, get caught in the middle. Published in Past, Present, Future Sense from Blackfly Press.

Return to the Main Page.

I live for feedback! Please e-mail me at: lburwell@kingston.net.