zine fic!

net fic!




Email Flamingo!


This page will have the most recent fiction posted, which will also be linked to the page it will permanently reside on.
AUTHOR INDEX        STORY INDEX A-J,
K-Z

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Want your story on the Archive? Me, too!

But right now...

we're nearly done renovating the archive, updating its look, and putting it on a new, faster server. Like most renovations, these things always take longer than you think. But we're hoping to go live with the new archive around January 1, 2007. While we're renovating, it really isn't possible to post new stories to this older version of the archive. I can format your stories and get them ready for the new archive, but you won't get to see them till the new archive goes live. 

The new archive will allow us to do new things, such as having a search function. It will also allow us to link to stories archived in other places. This means that if you've got your stories on the web somewhere else, we can easily link to them and help SH readers find them. Once we go live, if your stories are already archived elsewhere, please send us your links so we can help fans find you. 

If you still want your story posted on the archive itself, that's great. It's okay if it's posted elsewhere. We can also host the stories - giving fans more chance to find them -- or link to anyplace you have SH fiction. The Archive has no restrictions. If Starsky and Hutch are in it, I want it.

While we're waiting for the updated, renovated Archive, I thank you for your patience! Flamingo