Water

Fandom: Supernatural

Category/Rated: NC17

Year/Length: 2007/~375 words

Pairing: Dean/Ellen

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

hr

She's at the sink, elbow deep in the washing up, when he comes into the kitchen. She's dressed, as ever, in jeans that fit her like they've been painted on, and her arms, whipcord strong, are covered in the foam from the sink that has spattered up to wet the wife-beater that she wears. There are dark patches on the fabric that's stretched across her breasts.

He smirks, moves over to stand behind her, sleazy grin on his face as he deliberately slides his dirty, knowing fingers into her hair so he can move it to one side and lick along her spine to the top of her neck.

"Guess who?" he mumbles against finely grained skin, and she shivers.

"You're not to big to spank, Dean," she says, her voice indulgent.

"Big enough." His thumbs are under the hem of her wifebeater as he speaks, and he draws it up, scooping up bubbles and massaging them into her breasts with a laugh. Deft fingers pluck at her nipples, teasing them, feeling them peak, and he presses himself against her back, letting her feel that he is, indeed, big enough.

He prompts her to raise her arms, lifting the wife-beater up and over her head, then twisting it around her arms to hold her. "Now I've got you," he says, snickering as one hand goes to unfasten her jeans and shove them down. "You can spank me later, if you like."

She's wet. His fingers slide easily between her thighs, part the lips there to play in slippery-slick juices, and she'd be helping him get her clothes off, if she could only move her arms.

He's good at what he does, and it isn't long before she's biting her lip, bucking against his hand and choking out, 'Yes,' and 'God,' and 'More.'

When she's finally done, flushed and panting and lolling back against him, he gives her his best sleazy smile and sets her clothing to rights again.

"Will that be all, madame?" he asks, little-boy-cheeky, but with a hint of dark knowledge behind the playfulness.

"More than enough," she says, whiskey-rough voice softer than usual. "Whenever you're ready for your spanking, gimme a shout."

The End


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional