Item: Two Lips, Indifferent Red...

Fandom: Supernatural RPS

Category/Rated: NC17

Year/Length: 2006/~2598 words

Pairing: Jared/Jensen

Disclaimer: They are beautiful boys, but I'm borrowing them without their knowledge. They belong to their moms. None of this is real. It's just a story.

Summary: Summary: The prompt was from [info]cloex_brosluvr, who said:
Jensen puts on lip balm *flavored bonus points*, then Jared wants some so Jensen pushes Jared up against a wall & kisses him, sex happens & the last line to be something about "All this happened because you gave me lip."
So here we have my take on that.

Beta: Huge thanks to [info]ailurophile6 for taking me in hand and making my words make some sense.

hr

"I've got a cold."

Jensen sat slouched in his director's chair, his Play Station between his hands, long fingers splayed out over its paddles as if they were worry beads.

It was true, he was looking a little less than his best that morning, eyes a little reddened and nose slightly pink. Jared grinned at him and made the sign of the cross. "Dude, stay away from me. I don't want your germs."

"But they're sexy," said Jensen, deadpan. "It's all over the internet how sexy they are. You should be honored."

"I can grow my own sexy germs, thank you very much." Jared stretched luxuriously, hearing his back pop with a grunt of satisfaction.

"Jesus, Jay, I think you just grew two inches right there." The grimace of amused disgust on Jensen's face made Jared grin. "You're like some noxious weed."

"You're just jealous because all those impure thoughts of yours have stunted your growth."

Jensen didn't bother to reply to that one, deeming it worth of only an eye-roll as he turned back to his Play Station.

Jared studied him, taking him in from head to toe in one long, sweeping look, noting every move, every little mannerism that layered him, and all the defense mechanisms that protected him from whatever callous barbs that life might throw at him – that he, Jared, threw at him daily.

Jensen was handsome, that was undeniable – there was the neatly shorn, carefully styled hair, gleaming, moss-green eyes under long thick lashes, the straight careful set of his mouth ever so slightly quirked at one corner. The brown leather of Dean's jacket creaked a little as Jensen shifted under Jared's careful scrutiny. Faded plaid shirt, blue denims that had been washed until they were almost white, and ripped in places, long muscular legs stretched out in front of him, crossed at the ankles, one battered black canvas basketball boot wedged over the other, all paled to insignificance as Jared's eyes were drawn back to Jensen's mouth.

Drawing in a soft, hissing breath, Jared watched that mouth, saw Jensen sink white teeth into his lush lower lip, saw a pink tongue slide shyly over it leaving it glistening and moist, and felt lust pool somewhere low in his belly. Maybe Jensen did have a cold, but that would go away in a week. What Jared had was totally impossible to cure.

The day was long, with a host of strenuous scenes to be enacted on a set that was set up like a basement, wet and dank and disgusting, and by the time they broke for lunch the two of them were wet, cold and sticky with the fake blood and bits of the newly destroyed, simulated demon their characters were battling.

"Okay, guys, back at two. We'll move on to page seven after lunch, so you can get yourselves changed." Manners' voice released them from the torture and the two of them, slimy, cold, dripping and covered in fake blood, sighed in unison.

"Somebody tell me again why I'm doing this," growled Jensen, sneezing and bending forward in an effort to iron out the kinks.

"Because you have all those fangirls hanging on your every change of expression?" Kim Manners clapped him on the shoulder as he walked by, on his way from the set.

"Because you get to roll around in puddles with yours truly, the hottest guy on the show." Jared was grinning, soaked and filthy as he was. "You look like you've seen better days. You want me to snag you some lunch and bring it to your trailer?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." Jensen had taken out a stick of lip-balm and was applying it to lips that were sinfully plush and cushiony. "I just want to take it easy for a few minutes." He paused in his task. "What? Do I have a clean spot that needs mussing up somewhere on my person?"

Jared had been watching the application, mesmerized and just a little flushed. Turning away, he shook his head. "No. It's nothing. I just never thought I'd see a grown man putting on lipstick, that's all." He began to leave the set, leaving Jensen frowning.

"Bitch!" The epithet was half-hearted. Jensen watched Jared walk away and scowled ferociously. Something was bothering his buddy, but he wasn't quite sure what it was. Nobody had ever accused him of being behind the eight-ball, but sometimes Jared, with his rapid-fire flow of words, his mercurial changes of mood, and his weird ideas, confused him utterly.

He watched his lanky co-star as he mooched off to his trailer to wash himself clean of the gunk, then pushed himself away from the wall he was leaning against and headed to his own trailer. He didn't want to think too much about Jared right then. He was not sure that it was good for him.

hr

Jensen had showered and changed out of the soaked, muddy clothing Dean had been wearing, and had sat down to rest for a few moments. He woke with a start as Jared crashed through the door, all noise and perkiness, bearing offerings from the canteen.

"Jeez, were you asleep? You're going to have to stop beating off; it's sapping your strength." The words were accompanied by Jared's trademark blinding smile, and Jensen – still foggy from sleep – gazed at him uncomprehending.

"I got you cold cuts and salad. A girl like you has to watch her figure." Jared handed him the plate full of food and produced a knife and fork he'd had stashed away somewhere inside the many layers of clothing Sam Winchester affected.

"Fuck off!" Jensen eyed his lunch, decided that it might be edible, and picked up a slice of ham to start building a sandwich. "You know, the only reason you're still alive is because I haven't got the heart to put you out of your misery." He opened his mouth, took a bite, licked his lips and chewed, oblivious to the way that Jared was looking at him.

Jared was riveted to those lips again, and it was with monumental effort that he finally tore himself away from the sight of Jensen eating lunch and grabbed for his co-star's Play Station.

"Hey! Katamari! Cool." He was mercifully silent as he took the controls and began to play. "Dumb game. I'm addicted."

"It's fun." Jensen set his empty plate to one side and dabbed at his mouth with a napkin, causing Jared's gaze to focus back on his current obsession, zoning out for a second or two as he pictured those lips sliding wet and dirty down over his skin to wrap around his dick. He dropped the paddles, cat-eyes widening as he watched Jensen take out his lip balm and carefully coat his lips.

"You having some kind of seizure, Jay?" Jensen paused, hand still raised, lips quirking in the kind of smile you never saw on Dean Winchester's face. "You look a little stressed." Re-applying the lip balm, he continued his task, frowning slightly as Jared gasped.

hr

The afternoon shoot was much kinder. They were allowed to stay dry and comparatively clean, although the final take of the day had the two of them running hell bent for leather from a shower of gelatinous lumps, which smelled of industrial solvent and stuck like shit to a blanket, that had been sent up from FX.

"I'll be glad when I'm rich and famous and can send a lookalike in to take the sticky shit," groaned Jared, scraping bits of crap out of his hair.

"Aww, did it ruin your do?" Jensen's feral smile was marred only by the presence of a lump of whatever it was slowly running down over his right cheekbone.

"Dude, if you're taken over and possessed by that critter that seems to be invading you, I shall be forced to strike you from my Christmas card list." Jared grinned as he reached to take hold of the offending glob and toss it to the ground.

"Maybe that's a good thing, but I guess if it takes me over I won't know about it anyway, will I?" Jensen punched Jared's shoulder in a friendly fashion and turned, ready to go clean up.

"You wanna go have a couple beers?" Jared seemed almost anxious. "We could go grab a bite..."

"Good call, my man. The maid that brought my lunch decided to starve me. I'm seriously undernourished and need ribs." With that, Jensen turned to head back to his trailer. "Gimme a shout, if you get out before I do."

Jared watched him go, wishing that he had the nerve to make advances, do something that would show Jensen how he felt. "Ah, the hell with it! Don't fuck the co-star! Goddamn stupid rule," he growled and kicked at a clump of turf as he turned to go back to his own trailer and get himself clean.

hr

Tony Roma's was always guaranteed to provide good ribs, and as Jensen finally pushed his plate away, sighing happily, Jared, who had contented himself with a steak, poured another glass of beer each from the pitcher they'd ordered and sat back to watch as the object of his desire wiped the sauce from his lips with a napkin. The sight of Jensen eating ribs had made him shiver, his entire body fizzing with arousal, and now, watching as the lip balm made another appearance, he thought to himself that it just wasn't fair.

He couldn't drag his gaze away from those lips, could almost taste them on his tongue, feel how they would be under his own and had to reach down to adjust his clothing as he quivered.

"Where next?" he asked, his voice a little hoarse. "You want to try one of those places down in Yaletown, or what?"

"Nah. I'm pretty damned tired, man. I'm glad tomorrow's a day off, because I'm in serious need of sleep." Jensen picked up his glass and sipped his beer, the crease between his brows giving him a worried expression. "I'm gonna go home, take a couple of Nyquil or something, put on the TV, get into bed and zone out."

Jared's face fell, but he nodded, and when their waiter came with the check he tossed his credit card onto the dish with the bill. "On me," he murmured. "You can buy the Porsches."

"Yeah, right!" Jensen smirked, eyes lighting up, sending a jolt of desire through Jared's already aroused body. "You sure you wouldn't prefer a coffee or something?"

"Cheapskate!" They both laughed, and then fell silent as the waiter returned with the card and the slip for signature. "You ready?"

Draining his glass, Jensen rose to his feet and the two of them made their way out of the restaurant and back to the parking lot where Jensen's car was waiting. "You want me to drop you off somewhere, or you want to go home?" he asked Jared, who was following him, watching his loose-limbed walk appreciatively.

Jensen bent forward to unlock the door of the passenger's side and then turned back, fumbling in his pocket for the lip balm again, bringing it up to his lips just as Jared caught up with him.

"Dude, more lipstick?" The words were out of his mouth before Jared had time to think. "Smells fruity too! Hey, maybe I should have some, so I can have lips that are kissing sweet as well."

"Yeah," said Jensen, eyes crinkling in a smile that was entirely predatory. "Maybe you should."

He stepped in, pushing Jared back until his shoulders collided with the wall the car was parked against. One hand came up to cup Jared's cheek while the other slid around his waist as he pressed forward, and all of a sudden they were kissing, and there was nothing tentative about it at all.

Kissing Jensen was everything that Jared had thought it would be. Jensen's lips were soft, tongue dirty inside his mouth, seeking out and stroking every surface, curling against his own and dragging a groan from Jared's lips.

Jensen's fingers lay against his cheek at first and then slid up and around, carding through Jared's hair to cup the back of his head and press him forward, as if there were any question about where he wanted to be – as if he'd fight and run, or maybe scream and faint if not held tightly. The thought flickered through Jared's brain, and his shoulders shook with muffled giggles at the thought.

Jensen didn't move away, pressed closer in fact, and belatedly Jared rediscovered enough motor function to put his own arms around Jensen, sliding his hands over his co-star's back and down to cup his ass and pull him in tight until he could feel the incontrovertible fact that Jensen was as hard and eager as he.

Jared had a sudden need to feel Jensen's skin, to touch his flesh, and he slid a hand under Jensen's jacket, tugging at the shirt to pull it out of his pants enough that he could satisfy his craving, broad hand splayed over the smooth expanse of Jensen's back.

"Dude?" The soft, deep, voice brushed over Jared's over-sensitized nerve endings like fur. "You okay?"

"Shut up and kiss me." Jared bent, and they were mouth to open mouth again as he pressed himself against those lush lips, feeding on them and devouring all of it with honeyed, sucking greed.

A hand slipped between them; long fingers mapped out the swell of his erection beneath the faded jeans he wore, and a knowing hand palmed him, applying pressure in just the right place to make him stiffen and shudder and moan. "Oh, yeah, right there, do that," and Jared thought that he might come in his pants like a schoolboy on prom night.

"You want it?" A clever hand invaded his jeans, stealing in like a thief to find and hold him, slide down to the root of him and squeeze, while he gasped, and sweet fucking Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick, stroked him once, twice and yes! There! He was there, coming, milky bliss spurting as he moaned into Jensen's avid mouth.

"Uh... if I said no?" asked Jared, once he could talk again. His limbs were shaky, and he felt as though he had been newly filleted. "You stole my innocence, boy!"

"Well, you weren't using it!" The laughter in Jensen's eyes made Jared's belly flip again, and he wanted nothing more than to curl up with him and lick every last inch of freckled flesh until morning, or maybe for a couple of years.

"You're gonna have to keep me overnight, now – make sure I don't die from remorse about what I just did." Jared was laughing, his own hand finding and cupping Jensen, gaging the need there and nodding, satisfied that Jensen wanted it – wanted him too.

"Just get in the car, dude. You are so my bitch tonight." The comment was tossed at him with a smirk as Jensen went around the car to climb in behind the wheel.

"Does that mean I get to have Nyquil too, in case I get your cold?" Joining him in the car, Jared could feel himself getting hopelessly aroused again, but his tone was guileless, his expression innocent. "And that lip shit with the fruity smell?"

Jensen studied him, started the engine and shook his head with a grin. "It means that you get what you deserve for giving me lip in the first place!"


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional