Roadside Tumble

Fandom: Supernatural

Category/Rated: NC17 for slash and het sex

Year/Length: 2006/~9080 words

Pairing: Dean/Ellen, Dean/Sam

Disclaimer: We don't own them, we just think they needed a workout.

Summary: Following the events of "Simon Said," Dean decides that he has to take matters into his own hands.

Author's Notes: For [info]disanddat on her birthday

Beta: Stellar work by [info]sharonmarais

hr

Dean sat at the bar in the Roadhouse, a beer half-drained in front of him. The bar was nearly empty; it was almost closing time. Jo had been cleaning up, she and Dean exchanging little comments as she worked around him. Ellen had been glancing in his direction, observing the by-play between him and her daughter, her gaze narrowing somewhat in concern, but he'd only given her quick smiles in response before looking back down at his beer. She could plainly see that her daughter had been taken by Dean Winchester, (and who could blame her?) but Ellen could see something in him that her daughter lacked the experience to recognize.

His father.

She could clearly see John Winchester in the young man, it was there in the way he wanted to keep certain things to himself, in the way he held back his emotions, and more than anything it was there in the way he watched over Sam. She had never met the boys until now, but John had often talked to her about them, especially about Sam. Now they were here and John Winchester never would be again. That sobering thought finally gave her the impetus to take action.

She moved over toward Dean. "I think you and I need to talk." Her tone was serious.

"About what?" Dean sounded confused but was doing his best to sound innocent.

"I think you know," Ellen said.

"Look, if it's about Jo?" Dean set his glass down and looked her squarely in the eye.

"No, not about Jo." she gave him a pointed look.

He hung his head and huffed a little before returning her look, his expression revealing little beyond a tiredness and sorrow so deep it was almost overwhelming. "Look, this is..." Dean began.

Ellen almost relented, but she knew that if she did not have this discussion now Dean and his brother might be gone before she had another chance. If that happened, she also knew that it might well be the last she saw of them. She glanced over at Jo, who was now sitting across the room talking to Ash, before she leaned over. "Backroom, now, young man." Her voice was forceful, and the look upon her face was almost the same as the one his father would have given - stern, telling Dean he'd better do as she asked, and no questions.

Dean's mouth had been open, about to argue back, but he closed it. Glaring back at Ellen, Dean got up, heading toward the back as he'd been commanded. What was it about that look that had Dean feeling as though he was back under his father's control? Dean hated the fact that it made him feel that way. He moved down the hall past Dr. Badass' room. At the back room, he opened the door to find it littered with boxes of beer and assorted hard liquor. Arms crossed, he entered and waited to see what would happen next.

When Ellen finally walked in, Dean raised his green eyes to meet her gaze. This was somehow reminiscent of when his father used to have little chats with him about drinking, responsibility, sex or hunting. Somehow, he felt as if this was the same. He looked away, off to the wall, before shifting his gaze back to her. What was it with people trying to poke their nose into family business?

Ellen waited a few moments before leaving the bar room and making her way to where Dean was waiting. "Well now, Dean Winchester, you're a surly young man, aren't you? What have you got against me and my daughter?" She sat down on a crate and crossed her long, shapely legs. "We want to help you and Sam. We owe it to your father to do so. Why are you making that so damned difficult? Is it because I'm a woman? Are you the kind of male chauvinist who thinks women should keep to the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant?"

Dean shifted, not wanting to answer, hoping that maybe he wouldn't have to.

Watching Dean squirm under her questions, Ellen smiled inwardly. The boy was a pussycat. He'd cave soon enough, and he was a very handsome young man indeed. She wished wholeheartedly that she were Jo and could legitimately take him to her bed. That mouth of his would feel wonderful against hers. Something of her thoughts must have shown in her face, because she saw Dean's expression suddenly change, become predatory, and it made her breath hitch as it tightened things somewhere deep down inside her, warming them and making them flutter. "Come here," she whispered, wondering if he would.

Of the two boys, Dean saw himself as the charmer. He could give a look or say a few words and apparently have the young girls falling at his feet, but he wondered if his skills would work on Ellen. He could see it as a sure fire method of getting her off the topic of his family and himself. Dean dropped his arms to his sides, he lowered his head, and his eyes filled with seduction. He had caught that certain look on her face, seen the fire in her eyes, and he wondered why his father hadn't availed himself of the opportunity while he'd had the opportunity.

Dean gave her a smile but didn't move right away. Instead he took his jacket off, tossing it over some boxes, before he actually approached her. "Really, Ellen, I have nothing against you or Jo." He leaned, hand landing against the wall, trapping her on one side. His eyes traveled down her body, for from here he could see right down her tank top. "You knew our father, and neither Sammy nor I fell too far from the tree." He lifted his eyes back to hers and smiled again.

He knew he had to keep up his predatorial stance here, keep the older woman reeling with his charm. If he could keep her off center, it would be to his advantage.

Very good, she thought. He's close enough now, close enough for whatever I want to do with him. "And where did your father fall?" she asked him, her voice husky. "I found your father to be many things, but subtle wasn't one of them." Lifting her hand deliberately, she ran it down over Dean's jaw, the smile on her lips turning predatory. "You, I think, are a little different. You have more guile, more depth." Her thumb strayed over his lips as she was speaking, and then she paused. "But you're still a man, and men have a certain predictability about them."

She had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him, but she did, a gentle kiss, soon over. "I'm not complaining, of course," she added. "That predictability is always fun to exploit."

Dean wondered if it had been a mistake for him to get this close. From this angle, he could see that the woman still had a body, and it appeared Jo had inherited her genes. Green eyes shifted upwards, and he was nearly caught off guard by that smile. Damn! he thought. He'd been convinced that he had her figured out, but it was becoming clear that he might have been wrong.

"We do?" Dean half asked. Her lips were softer than Dean had been expecting. "You planning on exploiting me?" He pressed in closer, getting Ellen's back against the wall. "Can't exploit the willing," Taking a single finger, he drew a pattern over her upper chest.

"You think not? Oh, Dean, my dear, you are still very young." She caught his hand and pressed it lower, into her breast. "Very young, and very desirable. Are you shocked?" she asked him, smiling again. "Who knows, perhaps I can teach you something."

For a moment, she stood, holding onto his hand, feeling the roughened calluses on his fingers, and then she released it and took hold of his lapel, pulling him a little closer, until they stood nose to nose, breathing each others breath. "You remind me of John in so many ways," she murmured, sliding her hand down his body to cup his groin. "But you're more complicated than he ever was. Show me who you really are, Dean Winchester."

Dean was starting to wonder what he had gotten himself into. Ellen was definitely a woman. She had infinitely more experience, which probably would make anyone else nervous, but for Dean it merely excited him. His hand didn't move; he remained as she had put him, just feeling her chest rise and fall with her slightly quickened breaths. Ellen felt hot; her skin was warm and soft.

As she tugged on his collar, Dean shifted closer to her, leaning more on his lower arm, with his hand still against the wall, although now their bodies were touching. He was virtually nose to nose with her, his breathing rapid. It caught when she cupped his groin, because he knew that it gave away that was getting hard. "I am?" Dean asked. He'd never thought he could measure up to his father in any way, and the idea was astonishing to him. He'd always thought of himself as more like his mother, and her words made him shiver with the implications in them.

"I don't know, Ellen, you might not like who I am." He moved his hand up under her shirt to cup her breast, giving it as much of a squeeze as she had to him. He leant down, kissing her deep and hard, pulling his hand out from her shirt, so he could curl his arm around her and pull her closer. Damn but the woman could kiss!

The kiss was hard, and there was a controlled violence about Dean that appealed to her. She could do nothing else but respond, spreading her skin against his hard body, feeling the heart that beat so strongly in his chest as he savaged her mouth. She hoped that she was giving as good as she got, but already she wanted more. Her hand strayed to the buttons on his shirt, fumbling them apart and kissing him as she did so. Once she had his shirt open she pushed it off his shoulders, ran her fingers up his arms to feel the swell of his biceps and then slid her fingers under the hem of his T-shirt, pushing it up so that his chest was exposed to her questing fingers.

"Nice," she breathed. "You keep fit; that's good."

While Ellen was exploring him, Dean was doing the same to her. His hand behind her gradually found its way down over her jeans to grip her ass and press those womanly hips against his. It was kind of nice to feel the softness of a woman against him after the hard muscles that belonged his brother. Ellen was most certainly a woman, and he could feel her femaleness through the hands that moved over his body.

She too was wearing an outer shirt. He pushed it off as he moved against her. At the same time as she pushed his shirt up, Dean had her tank top gathered up to beneath her breast. He broke the kiss they were battling with, his lips feeling moist and swollen as he pulled off her shirt and allowed her to reciprocate.

"Kind of have to," he informed her as he reached around her to get to her bra hooks. "So do you though," He breathed pulling her bra off to reveal her breasts, still high and firm despite her age. Oh damn, she was nice! Very nice indeed. And she was hiding this under shapeless clothing. Dean had to question whether or not his father's sex drive had died with his mother.

Dean cupped Ellen's breasts, his hands moving around them both as he leaned down to run his mouth along her neck. "God!" He lowered his head, cupping one breast, so that his tongue could tease around it, slowly working his way to the center, where he flicked it with his tongue and then covered it to give her a sucking kiss.

"Kind of have to as well," she answered, mocking him slightly. As he began to tease her breasts, she shivered, a bolt of pleasure shot through her, making her gasp as things low down in her body tightened and tingled. "That's my baby," she murmured, amusement still sounding in her voice. "I won't break, you know. I'm tougher than you think."

She ran her fingers through his hair, then down his back to slip under the waistband of his jeans. "Take these off, Dean. Let me see what you've got. I'll bet that women fall over for you without any trouble at all. I'm guessing that you wouldn't have to work hard to get laid, would you?"

Dean nipped the nipple he'd been playing with before lifting his head up to look at the older woman. He gave that dark smile that was trademarked Dean Winchester. "Most of the time, no, I don't." He stepped back from her. "But, if I take these off, you have to lock the door and take yours off too." He leaned back into her. "Because I'm not holding back," he whispered low in her ear, "Which usually means you are gonna scream. Hope everyone went to bed early." He pulled away from her, not allowing her to touch him further. Shrugging philosophically, she sauntered over to the door and turned the key, pausing to lean against it and watch him, a smile on her face.

Stepping back, Dean undid his pants, pushing the material open and, with a hook of his fingers, started pushing them down. He shoved them past his hips complete with his underwear, allowing his cock to spring free as he stepped out of them, shoes and all.

"Well, just look at you," she said, taking in his naked form. "Aren't you a big boy?" She stepped forward and ran a questing finger down over his chest to his belly, then took hold of him. "Very nice, Dean. Very nice indeed."

She slid her hand over his dick, squeezing gently as she pumped him. "Nothing wrong with you, is there?" she murmured. "I think I could probably make you scream too. Let's see, shall we?" The smile on her face as she licked down the center of his chest was beatific. She wore no make-up, had no manicure on her short, clean fingernails, and her body was lean, hard and well muscled, but her breasts still stood proudly as she dropped down to her knees on the floor and buried her face in his groin. "Maybe you'll beg too, shall we find out?"

Dean's green eyes held admiration in them as he gazed at his shapely nude companion. He shook his head. "Nope, nothing wrong there." He gave a groan as she squeezed his rapidly filling cock, and then she was on her knees, wanting to hear him scream. Damn, but she was off to a head start, literally. Dean reached behind him, desperately seeking something to lean against, before he took a hand and placed it in her blonde locks.

He hissed and closed his eyes, "I don't know, I've only ever begged for Sammy," he said, a wicked smile on his face. He suddenly realized the words that had spilled out, and he hoped she was too busy taking him in and making those wonderful noises to notice. He gave a little shove to her head when she tried to come off him, just to test her limits. "How come you and my dad never... Mmmm, God, did this... shit, woman!" He squirmed a little, knowing that soon he was gonna have to shove Ellen off and at least get even with her.

She sucked him harder, taking him in and out of her mouth with relish. A little laugh shook her at his words. Sammy makes him beg, does he? she thought. Well, really, there must be something more to the great lummox than I'd noticed. She sucked him harder, fondling him until she heard his breathing change, then fought her way off him. "That's just a taste," she said, smiling sweetly. "For more, you're going to have to work a little. How would you like to earn it?

Already, as she looked at him, naked and shiny with sweat, his face flushed and sinful, she was picturing him with his brother and wondering just how they would look together. Hopefully, she would find out shortly, but not quite yet.

Dean was panting, his skin shining with sweat and his cock was standing proud and aching for more. Ellen was apparently doing a good job of controlling him. "Just a taste?" He smiled back at her and then reached for her, jerking her close, his mouth hovered close to hers as if he could smell himself on her. When he kissed her, he could taste himself as well, and that made him moan even as he spun them both around.

Grabbing her heavy blonde hair, Dean tugged till her neck was bent and kissed along it. He pushed her backwards before lifting her onto one of the crates, then he bent her back, bringing his mouth down to her breast to tease. Placing sucking kisses and bites on the creamy flesh, he tugged till the nipples were red with blood and attention, then glanced up at her as his mouth dragged down lower, reaching her well-trimmed muff.

Turning his head to nip at her inner thigh, Dean pushed her legs wider apart. "So am I earning it?" he asked, as he pressed a kiss on her lower lips.

"Keep going," she said, tightly. "So far, so good." She spread her legs wide, laid her hands on his head and caressed, running her fingers through his hair. "I want to give you an opportunity to wow me with your nimble tongue and expertise."

She petted him for a moment, relishing the feel of his tongue as it probed her slit, finding and flicking over her clit and then smiled. "So tell me, Dean Winchester, just exactly how does your Sam make you beg? Are you a much dirtier boy than even I suspected?"

Dean glanced up as his thumbs held the older woman open and his tongue worked her. Damn she tasted really good, and the way she looked down at him as she was ordering him to tell her what he'd meant, even as he was giving her clit a sucking kiss, made him feel hot. Pulling back a mere fraction, he huffed out warm air then used his fingers to caress her while he spoke.

"I'm much dirtier, very!" He pushed his finger inside her and leaned in, licking her some more before pulling away. "Sammy's really hot." Moving back up her body, he kept on working her with clever fingers. "I think you're just getting hot at the thought of me and my brother together. You want to see his face as I fuck him and make him whimper."

The very thought made her moan and sent a shudder through to her groin; she felt herself gathering speed as he sent her spinning towards orgasm. "Oh, yeah," she murmured. "I really do. That's got to be the hottest thing I've heard this year." His thumb slid knowingly over her clit, and she started to come, body tightening as it clenched around his fingers. "Well, look what you did, you dirty child!" she gasped, with a smile. Her chest was heaving, and her breath was short as she rode out the climax. "You're good. I'll give you that. Let's see what you can do with that lovely big cock of yours."

Dean felt really good about this; he hadn't been with a woman since... since - well it had been a while, and his perspective on things had changed. It was nice to know he still had what it took and could please a woman like this. He smiled cockily drinking in her expression as she climaxed, then he pulled his fingers from her, lifting them up to lick them clean as she spoke. "Oh you will," he said, placing his hand over her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze, before he got into position.

Sliding his cock in easily, he filled Ellen, thrusting in hard 'til their hips pressed tightly together and he covered her, drawing his hips back slowly as his mouth nibbled along her jaw. He intended to be gentle at first 'til she got worked up again, and then he would let her have it. "One good thing about being young like this, we recover quickly, and my little brother can be such a pervert," he breathed in her ear, sensing how his words were affecting her.

His words did indeed send another jolt through her, and she clamped down around him, her whole body suddenly juicy and slippery. It had been a while since she'd been with a man, and her hips were already rising to meet him, sucking him deep, responding to his caresses even though she willed herself to take her time and allow her to remain in control.

Images flickered through her mind, Dean, naked, pressing his brother down, lean thighs entwined, cocks glistening as they rubbed against one another. She made a little, helpless sound at the thought of that, her body sending its own message of approval through her. Dean was a careful, thoughtful lover, and he was doing all the right things to her, he evidently knew what to do to send her flying out of control, and she found herself hating him a little, even though she wanted him, just because he was so effortlessly able to wring sensation out of her traitorous body.

"You'll show me," she said, and it wasn't a question. He would, because she would see that he did. He had the gleam in his eye of someone who enjoyed the perverse, and she smiled inwardly wondering how his brother would feel about her invading their lovemaking. "How... how often do you..." She gasped as he plunged hard into her, and she felt the rapid approach of yet another climax. "How often do you and Sam do it together?"

Dean moved inside Ellen for all he was worth, knowing that she was a mature woman and wanting to make sure she knew he wasn't just any young, inexperienced kid. He was convinced that the words he was whispering into her ear about Sam and him were adding to those little whimpers that came from her. His cock drove into her hard, with full, long strokes that butted his hips against hers. He ground against her clit before pulling back to repeat, holding her arched back as the crates beneath them rocked. He kissed her neck and chest, one hand cupping her breast so his finger and thumb could tease the nipple, then bent to suck it.

Lifting his head, Dean answered, "Often enough! We did just last night... oh and this morning. In the shower." He leaned in to kiss her, letting his words sink in. Her mouth was soft and moist; damn but she was hot and squeezing him just right. He decided that if he could hold back long enough, he would take her from behind, up against the wall or bent over the crates. She'd asked him back here, and she wasn't going to get off easy. That was what she got for trying to involve herself in their family business.

She could picture them together in her mind's eye, the young giant outside, stripped and glistening with soap, and Dean on his knees before him, using that porn star mouth to full advantage as the water cascaded over them both. The thought was enough to shake her, make her cry out, loud enough this time to be audible from outside, if anyone was lurking. Perversely, she hoped that maybe Jo was. It was obvious to Ellen that her daughter had the hots for Dean, and no wonder, but it was equally obvious that Dean was just not interested in her in any way that would do her ego good. Dean seemed to tolerate her, and Ellen felt a certain satisfaction in the thought that she had seduced him when Jo had failed totally to do so.

He was rough, his cock seemed to know when to slide slowly in and when to drive home, and his mouth... his mouth was avid on her, licking, sucking, biting, while she was all but consumed by the leaping tickles of pleasure invading her. She gripped his hair, yanked his head back so she could look at him, taking in his glazed eyes and slack mouth. "Hard! Do it hard, I'm so close," she growled, forcing her body up against his.

She'd have bruises come morning, but right now she just couldn't bring herself to care. She was almost there, and all she could think about was Dean's cock.

It had been a while since Dean had been with a woman, and even longer since he'd been with someone like Ellen. She was forceful and knowing which cranked him up. He could tell that she was aroused as well, and he couldn't hold back on her. If he was leaving marks, oh well. If anyone asked, it was her problem. She would have to explain why she was having sex with a guy who could be her son.

He gave a wicked grin at that cry of hers, and when she pulled at him, demanding harder, he was all too accommodating. Harder she wanted; harder she got. She was sure to have bruises by the time they were done. Dean gave her a wicked grin and slowed his movements down, making his assault gentler just to see what she would do. Ordinarily she would have had him running scared, nodding and obeying, but not right now. It was only when she jerked his hair in that silent demand that he growled and complied, giving it to her rough and hard at last. "C'mon, Ellen, show a young kid what you got, and then it will be my turn," he growled in her ear.

His words got her there as much as the deep, hard thrusts of his cock. She felt herself spasming around him and bit back the scream that wanted to come bubbling to her lips. "You're a cocky kid, aren't you?" she said, half admiring and half cranky as she attempted to get her breath back. He didn't seem to be close to coming himself, and she found herself resenting his control, determined to find a way of cracking it. She wanted to see him when he finally lost control and that teasing smile wiped itself off his mouth in favor of the desperate snarl of orgasm.

She just knew he would snarl, thought that he probably resented the loss of control that orgasm brought, and that he would enjoy prolonging sessions to prove himself the best. He was certainly good at what he did. He had slowed down to a slick, rolling thrust that was doing things inside her that she'd forgotten could happen, and she knew that if he kept it up she'd come again.

"When will you show me what you do with your brother, then?" she rasped, breath uncertain.

Dean had that cocky look upon his face. "Soon enough; you have to earn the privilege of seeing my brother." He kept up his slow pace for a moment longer, and then he pulled out of her. He knew she would snarl at the loss, but he was man-handling her now, taking her and turning her around, he pushed her legs apart and bent her over the crates ready. His slick cock slid over her to tease her, rubbing against her, and he leaned forward, pushed her hair to the side and bit her neck.

He entered her suddenly, ramming inside her with a force that shoved her firmly into the crates. He wrapped his arms around her, one hand gripping her breast while the other teased her clit and gave a nasty little laugh. "I think you'll have earned it after this." He drove his hips against her ass, thrusting hard, this time not letting up, and huffed into her ear. "I have to admit, haven't had a woman like this in a long while. God, woman!" he growled low and deep, hissing a breath out as he nibbled along her jaw.

Dean was close, close to his release, and he knew that with a few more thrusts, feeling Ellen tighten around him, it would do him in. He groaned, bending Ellen back against his chest. With his fingers still working her clit, he brought his hand up to her neck, turning her head to him and kissing her, pulling at her bottom lip before clenching his teeth as his release hit him with a force that had him gripping her tightly.

At last he was coming, body shaking as he drove into her. She growled back at him, bit his shoulder and drank in his ecstasy avidly, feeling him pour himself into her, the juices dripping down her legs as he spurted. She rocked forward, pulling him with her so that he was stretched over her back, driven into her as deep as he would go.

"I love this," she croaked. "I really love it. I haven't had this for so long." Her hand went behind to pull him closer in for just one more moment, and her body quivered with aftershocks. "I think... I think that I'm pretty much out of energy," she whispered at last. "So you can bring in the brother now, while I take a breather, but be sure that I'll be back for more later."

Dean's heart was still beating fast, and his breath was racing out over Ellen's back. He knew that almost his whole weight was resting on her as he laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. Damn but she'd been so much more than he had expected, although of course he wasn't gonna admit that right away.

"At least you aren't out of practice, even if you're out of energy." He said, smiling against her skin at her admission, He leaned in and kissed her one more time. "You really want to see me and Sammy together. You gonna sit in the corner and watch?" Chuckling, he pulled back, slowly ungluing himself from her. He was still dripping with her wetness as he looked for his clothing. "I'll go get him. Stay wet, sweetheart, I'm gonna need some of it later." He winked at her as he pulled his pants up, not bothering with underwear.

Once he'd peeked out to make sure no one was watching, he stepped through the door. He saw Sam and waved at him, motioning him over. "Sam, get your ass back here, we need to talk. Now!" He made his voice sound firm, because he was doing his best to sound like his father, knowing that the urgency would bring his brother back there straight away. Already a plan was forming in his head; he just had to keep his brother off-guard as he got him inside.

Sam had been tapping away at his laptop as usual, and when he heard his brother call, he pushed it away, grateful for the distraction. He'd been feeling restless, aware of his own vulnerability following the discussion they'd had with Ellen about his special abilities, and he figured that Dean was going to discuss how best to leave the Roadhouse behind them forever.

Rising to his feet, he pushed his stool away from the bar and headed down the corridor to see what his brother had in mind. "Hey, dude, what's up?" he said as he came face to face with his brother. There was something not quite normal about Dean tonight, he was flushed, his eyes glittering, his face full of suppressed excitement, and Sam suddenly felt nervous. "Don't tell me, you found a werewolf in the cellar or something?"

"Wish I could say that is what has got me this way, but no," He placed both hands upon the front of Sam's shirt. Even though his brother was taller, Dean could still man-handle him. He whipped Sam in through the door, determined to keep him off balance. Once he had Sam's body in through the door, back against it, pushing the damn thing closed behind him, he rocked Sam into it with a thump and surged in to kiss him. Dean's mouth was demanding, wanting, needing. Only with Sam could he ever truly let himself go.

He pulled back to gaze at Sam then kissed him again, this time grinding his body against him. Dean knew Sam could and would get him up even after a recent release; somehow the fact that it was Sam always did. "See," He said, stopping between kisses to speak. "Me and Ellen here..." He kissed Sam again. "Were just talking... kinda... and well... you came up... a lot."

Sam's eyes widened as he processed what Dean had just said. "You've got to be kidding," he croaked, his own face flushed now from the assault. He suddenly caught sight of Ellen, who was leaning back on the crates, naked and used, her chest still heaving as she recovered from Dean's lovemaking. "You... dude, what the hell?"

"It's okay, Sam," she said, making no attempt to cover herself. "Dean here tells me that you and he are fond of each other, and I got kinda curious, that's all."

"You did, huh?" Sam didn't look at all happy. "Dean, man, what the hell are you trying to do?"

Dean was working his way down his brother's neck, while his hands were pushing up his T-shirt and peeling off his over-shirt. He moaned as his hands fund Sam's heated skin. "Not intentionally," he admitted. "She caught me at a weak moment. And as to what I'm trying to do? Dude, I'm trying to get into your pants." He looked up Sam, pulling him down to find his mouth again.

"I want you, Sammy, need you," he whispered for only Sam to hear, "And... I... I need someone else to know how much I love you. So when I get stupid..." Dean swallowed hard, because this was hard for him to admit, even to Sam. "And you have to admit... it's a little exciting, yeah?" he added, his trademark smirk making a brief reappearance.

Sam studied his brother, taking in the drowning green of his eyes. "Shit, Dean, are you sure that it's a good idea?" He was hard at the thought of showing off, but nervous too. This woman watching so avidly knew what he was, and there would be no hiding after this. He felt as if his soul was being laid bare for her, and he wasn't sure that he could handle that.

Dean's mouth claimed him; his hands were all over him, and as he felt his shirt smoothed away from his shoulders he allowed it to fall, let his brother's fingers spider-walk down over his biceps to his wrists and then dart under his T-shirt, pushing it up.

He moaned and heard a small, reflecting sound from Ellen, who had left the crates and moved closer, her body still sweat-slick and glistening.

"Dean... dude... Oh, hell!" He let Dean bend him back, gave his mouth to Dean, lips parted to allow his tongue free entry and resigned himself to this... whatever this might turn out to be.

Dean had managed to get Sam bare from the waist up, and, damn, his brother was beautiful. So well built, his muscles taut and firm. Dean let his hands stray all over his brother, while his tongue did the same to Sam's all too wonderful mouth. He turned his head and noticed that Ellen had moved closer, then gave his attention to opening Sam's loose fitting pants, pushing his hand down to grasp him and start to stroke, moaning as he felt Sam in his hand, filling and getting firm.

He gave Sam a smile, tender, and completely unlike what he'd offered Ellen, "You little pervert, you like the idea of someone watching." Dean kissed Sam again; pushing his pants down and off with both hands. Dean pulled away from the kiss and began working his way down his little brother's body. Only for Sam would Dean do this. Only for Sam would he get upon his knees.

Sinking down, Dean shoved his brother's pants down to his ankles, while he nuzzled Sam's cock. Damn, Sam always smelled so good. He looked up, grasped his brother's cock and began stroking it, relishing Sam's sudden gasp of ecstasy. With a tilt of his head, he licked, starting at Sam's sac and working his way up to his crown, sliding his tongue over the v before parting his lips and sucking all of him into his mouth.

As Dean slowly uncovered his brother, Ellen gasped. She'd had no idea that he was hiding that kind of body under the loose-fitting clothes he seemed always to wear. Dean was compact, sturdy and well muscled. Sam was... well he certainly wasn't the skinny kid she'd expected from the way he looked fully clad. He was ripped, muscles rippling under smooth, creamy skin, and she instinctively put her hands behind her, so that she wouldn't run them across his body.

Dean was sucking Sam's cock, his full lips spit-shiny and his eyes fixed on his brother's face, looking somehow innocent despite his current activity. She felt an answering tingle in her groin and moaned as she reached down with her hand and began to rub her own clit. "Oh, my god!" she whispered.

Sam couldn't take his eyes off Dean. Those things he'd said to him - the little confession he'd made was still sending little shivers through him. He threaded his fingers through Dean's spiky hair.

Dean heard the whisper from Ellen, and it made him smile around the cock in his mouth, Sam caressed his hair, gazing down into Dean's eyes as Dean gave her a show, proud of how deep he could take Sam. He sucked him in all the way to the base, pressing Sam so deep in his mouth that when he swallowed he couldn't breathe. Drawing back slowly, he sucked 'til he almost let him fall, only to repeat again and again.

There was no way he was going to let Sam release just yet. He allowed Sam to fall from his lips, using his tongue to lap at the wetness he'd left behind and using his fingers to slick up then drag them back between Sam's legs to rub at his back entrance. Sucking kisses were placed upon the side of Sam's cock as his fingers pushed into his brother. Dean looked up, adoring his brother's face before turning his head to see Ellen. He smiled, reaching a hand out to her so he could rub his thumb over her clit.

"Told you he was hot," he breathed, standing up. "Facing up or down, little bro?" he asked, and licked Sam's chin.

"Facing up. I wanna watch you when you come." Sam's breath was labored as he tried to calm himself. He grabbed Dean's face and took the kiss to him, leading it, delving into Dean's mouth with his tongue and sliding a hand down to caress Dean's hard on through his worn jeans. "You're greedy," he murmured, biting that sinful lower lip of Dean's.

He slid his hand down into his brother's jeans to trail along his cock, playing with the loose skin along the shaft of it as he mauled Dean's mouth. "You gonna be on top tonight," he growled at Dean. "But tomorrow night you're my bitch, and don't you be arguing."

The woman watching cursed softly under her breath. She could feel wetness trickling out of her, partly Dean's ejaculate and partly her own juices slithering down onto her thighs. She was short of breath, panting as she stroked herself. Sam was a surprise to her, less quiet than she'd imagined, and far more forceful, and she wanted to see how he looked once Dean was working him over. "Do it already," she gasped. "Hurry."

Dean gave a low growl to Sam's forcefulness. He loved it when Sam got this way; he always had. "Yer on, little bro, I can do that," Dean smiled and turned back to Ellen. Holding Sam close, rocking his hips against his brother, Dean snatched a handful of her hair and pulled her over, bending to kiss her savagely hard. "You know how I hate to be told what to do," he said as he let her go, teasing her, letting her feel the closeness between himself and Sammy.

Gently releasing her, Dean stepped back, undoing his pants and dropped them off his hips before grabbing Sam once again, and kissing him soundly. "Anything you ask," Dean whispered as he backed Sam up against the crates. He lifted his brother up, spreading his legs so he could dip down, giving Sam a slow flat lick. Straightening up once again, he turned his head to Ellen, "Get behind me, I'll let you guide me," He said smirking evilly and bent to nip at Sam's leg while his hand played down at Sam's groin.

She blinked, nodded, swallowed, dry-mouthed. They were really going to do it. She was really going to see as Dean fucked his brother. Sam lay back, fingers still twined through Dean's short hair, his face reflected back to Dean a mix of love and lust that she wanted to lick from their faces. When Sam beckoned her, she came closer, standing at his side, the smell of sex almost overpowering her.

Putting his hand out, Sam slid two callused fingers between her legs, pressing them inside her to scoop up moisture and bringing it back to himself to press against his ass. "Best kind of lube there is, Deano," he murmured, and she felt her knees turning weak as she heard him.

"Jesus," she whispered. "You guys are..." What they were, she didn't say, because she found that she couldn't speak any more, she could only watch, big-eyed, and tremble in anticipation.

Dean swore that, if he let himself, he could get off just like this. Sam was hot - in fact he was more than hot - and Ellen's reaction was priceless. Dean grinned at Sam, leaning down and kissing him while he reached for Ellen's hand and pulled her closer. Pulling back from Sam's lips. He took her hand to run it along her, getting it nice and wet. He then brought her hand to his cock, using it to smear her wetness over him.

Groaning softly, Dean began to press into Sam. "Mmm, hold me till I get in," he instructed as he grabbed Sam's hips and used them to work his way into the hot tightness he craved. Damn, but Dean loved how tight Sam was, knowing that he would loosen up as they began to move. Dean leaned over his brother, laid his head on Sam's chest and moaned deeply, sinking himself all the way in, his face wearing a softer expression than any he'd shown to Ellen.

Together, the two men were beautiful. Ellen could see the love in Dean's eyes, the expression on his face something she hadn't seen before. Usually, he was challenging, cynical, and one would sense an aura of indifference about Dean that was always unstated but nevertheless present. Now she could see that facade stripped away and a tenderness that wasn't usually visible was driving him.

Sam, reaching for Dean, large hands curving over his brother's back, looked up at him as if he were the only precious thing in the universe. Dean had worked his way inside Sam's body and was evidently waiting for Sam to adjust to the invasion. As Sam murmured something to him, so softly that she couldn't make out the words, Dean began to fuck him.

She could see Sam's eyes turn dark, see his hands tighten on Dean's skin, clutching so hard that there would be bruises later, and she could see Dean draw out of Sam. hover, his cock shining with her juices and then thrust home. Both men had beautiful bodies; together they were enough to take her breath away. Moaning softly, she felt herself climax yet again as her own fingers slid over her clit.

Dean kept his movements into his brother slow, drawing them out as much as he could and making sure to really target that gland all men had to give them pleasure. Once Ellen's hand was out of the way again, Dean moaned, curling his arms around Sam and kissing his chest, licking at skin where sweat was building, sleek, salty and beautiful.

Gradually Dean's movements became faster and harder. He was whispering words against Sam's skin; his mouth sought his brother's and kissed him with an urgency that demonstrated tenderness and need together. More words were whispered into his brother's mouth as he brought his hand down to grasp Sam and stroke him. Dean was now hooking his hips with each thrust, giving jolts that rocked them both. "Love you, Sammy. Always will," he breathed.

Sam's body was bent nearly in half as Dean really started to ride him, getting faster, harder, his impending climax nearly there. His breath was labored now, panting as he made love to Sam. He bit his brother, this time leaving a mark, and then he straightened up, because he was there, ready for his release. His control erratic because of the situation, and because Sammy drove him nearly insane with need pretty much all of the time.

It was Sam who broke first, biting his lip and groaning as his body tensed and he came. Dean had straightened up so that he could stroke Sam's cock for him as he pounded in and out of him, and Ellen could see the thick ropes of spunk well up as Sam came, see it flying along his body to leave a trail along his chest. As Dean sped up, thrusting hard and fast, his control became more and more erratic as he began to draw close to his own orgasm.

They were both beautiful. Dean's sturdy body flushed with the effort of the need to come, and his face a mask of combined agony and bliss as he drove into Sam, hips jerking.

She wanted to film them, to capture them both at that moment, caught in the perfect beauty of youth and vigor, love a palpable entity between them. All she could do was watch them, dry mouthed and delighted and feeling more than a little in love with both of them.

Dean's hips jerked one last time before he gave it up to his brother, his face filled with both pain and pleasure. Letting his head fall back, he gave a deep moan from the center of his chest. His whole body trembled from the force, and he swore under his breath, before his knees threatened to buckle, and he had to collapse onto Sam.

"Shit, Sammy," Dean whispered, his head down on his brother's chest, eyes closed as he listened to Sam's heart pounding. He kept his eyes closed for a long moment, seeming to bask in his brother's warmth as if he and Sam were alone in the world, the only two that mattered. But then slowly long lashes revealed hazy green eyes, and he let them travel up Ellen's body, clinging to Sam more tightly as if he was now realizing what he had done, and knew it was a mistake.

Lost in a haze of aftershocks, Sam smiled up at his brother, white teeth gleaming as he looked lovingly at him. He didn't seem to notice Ellen, and she moved back, feeling somehow superfluous as she began to pull on her clothes.

The movement as she began to pull on her jeans startled Sam, who suddenly flushed and looked confused. "Dean?" he said, the question in his eyes as he slowly unbent his legs and allowed his brother to slip out of him. He held tight to Dean, hands stroking over his back "Dean, what the hell are we doing? We've spilled about me, and told her who and what I really am, and now we're performing for her? Dude, what are you thinking?"

Dean turned his head away, "I don't know," he whispered softly to his brother. "I don't know." Dean pushed away from him, abandoning him and going to get his pants. He picked them up, looking back at Sam, a hurt look upon his face, a pained, silent confession that he missed their father. That he needed someone like Ellen to fill that void just a little.

His pants were soon back on and then his tee shirt; Dean grabbed his outer shirt, then turned to Ellen grabbing her behind her head and pulling her in to kiss her. The caress began more roughly than he wanted, but in the end it was tender. He moved over, kissing Sam next, so much more tenderly and lovingly. "I'm sorry," he whispered, looking at the two and left the room.

Sam watched him go, a frown on his face as he began to put two and two together and understand what had just happened. He turned to Ellen, who was pressed against the wall as though she would melt through it. "He needs someone to be his mom," murmured Sam. "He's just not very good at asking; I guess he got sidetracked, didn't he? Mind telling me what the hell happened?"

He wanted Dean to return, so he could tell him he understood, but he knew his brother, and he knew that Dean wouldn't tolerate the whole chick-flick conversation that would entail, and especially not in front of this woman. "You have to understand Dean; he's lost almost everything he ever valued; I'm all he's got, and I'm not enough. See, Dean raised me from a baby, and he feels like he's my dad in some ways, and I guess he is. Only thing is, I can't give him what he needs right now, which is someone to lean on, while he gets used to Dad being gone."

He stopped speaking and looked at her in mute appeal, willing her to understand.

Ellen wasn't stupid, and she understood exactly what Sam was trying to say. All she could do was nod and put out a hand to pat Sam's cheek. She hoped that would be reassurance enough for him, as she wasn't sure she could speak coherently at that moment. He stared at her for a minute or so longer, then turned and went to find his brother.

Dean sat in a corner booth, pressed to the wall, a glass of whiskey before him. Jo was sitting across from him. She sighed and got up, moving away when she saw Sam approach and make as if to slip in beside him. Seeing her mom, she frowned. "What were you guys talking about. He's closed up tighter than a bank safe."

Dean took a drink, not even looking up as there was more movement in the empty bar.

"Private stuff, Jo. Don't worry about it." Ellen shrugged and went to start washing the glasses. Sam stood looking at Dean, a frown on his face that told anyone who was watching that he was wrestling with a knotty problem. When he finally moved over to take a seat by Dean and punch his arm in a friendly way, his face had cleared. "Hey, you," he said. "You okay?"

Dean rocked, his head turning a bit before looking back to his glass and drinking it down. "Just spiffy, Sammy. Really fucking wonderful." He mumbled as he pushed the glass away. "She's closing up, we should get going." He started pushing Sam out of the booth.

"Silly bastard," said Sam, affectionately. "I know just why you did it, and what you want, dude. It's okay. I love you, and it's okay." He didn't budge, effectively blocking Dean from moving. "You want another?"

Dean was effectively trapped. Damn Sam, he'd done this on purpose. Lifting his eyes he fixed Sam with a look. "Yeah, I could use another." He pushed his glass to Sam. "You... ah... really know why?" He asked, gazing intently at his brother.

Sam nodded. "Yeah, I think so," he murmured. "You need her, don't you? You need someone like her - someone who cares. You want to make her care, but dude, that's one hell of a way to do it. Next time, buy her a box of chocolates, okay?"

He got up and went to get another glass of whiskey for his brother, and then changed his mind and got another for himself. Returning to where Dean still sat, he passed the glass over and raised his own in a toast. "We'll be okay someday, bro. We've got each other, and if that woman over there doesn't think you're totally beyond saving, she'll be on our side. I'm psychic, remember. I can tell these things."

Dean couldn't look at Ellen. Didn't really want to look at Sam, but he forced himself. He took the glass, staring into it, "I really just wanted to shut her up. Keep her nose out of our family business." He turned to Sam. "It just... I love you, Sammy. I'm not gonna leave you. I can't." He whispered. "I don't know what I'm doing any more sometimes. She… just... chocolates huh? Think it would work?"

"I'm not gonna leave you, either, Dean. Jiminy Cricket, remember? That's me." Sam rolled his eyes and smiled his wide smile. "And yeah. Chocolates work on girls every time; I'm astonished you don't know that!" Sam put his arm around Dean, in spite of Jo, who was glancing over at them, and kissed his brother's lips, a quick, loving press of lips to lips. "Okay, dude. Let's go sleep, shall we?"


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional