Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Fandom: Once A Thief

Category/Rated: Evil porn

Year/Length: 2006/~2030 words

Pairing: Vic/Mac

Disclaimer: I don't own anything half so pretty as Vic.

Summary: This is missing time from the episode, "Drive, She Said," in which Mac, Vic and Dobrinsky are sequestered together, because a man named Love is killing all the male agents.

hr

Love was all around.

It was the summer of Love.

There were all kinds of jokes you could make about the predicament they were in, and none of them were funny.

Fuck this for a game of soldiers, thought Mac Ramsay, sulking in a corner as both Victor and Dobrinsky made free with his possessions, ridiculed his taste and pretty much reassured him that he was light years ahead of them in evolutionary development.

He studied the other two. Dobrinsky was reading a book about uniforms of the civil war or some such nonsense. Vic was prowling back and forth, like a caged beast. Mac found himself mesmerized by the rhythmical motion, by the play of Vic's muscles under the soft, well-washed denim, by the animal air of simmering emotion, poorly repressed, that Victor generated.

He swallowed.

Such thoughts were bad for him, he decided. Better to get into fights and not consider any softer options. Fights were the way to go.

The day dragged on.

The Director had said she would call them. She hadn't. Mac was tired of Victor, tired of the way the older man kept challenging him, tired of the way he wouldn't just keep still, but kept on pacing, touching his things, teasing him.

Shut up! He is not even slightly interesting to me. I can do other things.

Mac went off to find a book, a jigsaw puzzle, a road map, anything.

Well, at least my apartment is trendy, he thought, despairingly, as he gave up searching for diversion. Okay, so I'm shallow. I embrace that fact. Why can't I just fall into a deep sleep for one hundred years?

Vic turned his attention to the stereo and the bickering began all over again. Dobrinsky declined to adjudicate, announcing that his musical tastes ran completely to marching bands, so that put an end to that.

Time passed.

And more time.

It was now late afternoon, and tempers were not just frayed, they had long since snapped. Conversations had ceased to be wittily abusive, and were now just plain insulting. Dobrinsky was glowering at Victor, who was snarling at Mac, who in turn was giving Dobrinsky the kind of look that would have vaporized a lesser man on the spot.

"If you weren't such an asshole," sneered Mac at Vic. "We'd be relaxed now, not wound up like this."

"Oh, yeah, well you can just suck my dick," was Victor's witty response, and he made a childishly rude gesture at his partner.

"Oh, yeah! That's original; where did you find the brains to think that one up?" Mac sneered right back at Vic. "Besides, if I were to suck your aforementioned dick, I would need some tweezers and a magnifying glass." He gave his most annoying smirk. "And it's just my luck; I'm all out of tweezers. Your loss I guess"

"You've got a big enough mouth to cope, even with my big dick," responded Victor, picking his teeth in an incredibly vulgar gesture.

"Up yours!" Mac retreated even further into childhood.

"Not in your wildest dreams, Ramsay, just suck my dick!" Vic ground his hips towards Mac in a motion that was calculated to insult, disturb and infuriate.

"You don't have a dick, you girl," responded Mac.

"You're harping on about it to such an extent that it's beginning to sound like you *want* to suck my dick, you candy-ass thug," The grin on Vic's face was that of a man who felt he had delivered the final insult.

"Are you kidding?" That had flicked Mac on the raw. "I wouldn't suck your dick for a thousand dollars."

Dobrinsky had been watching the exchange with the kind of expression that a parent has when his five year old twins are bickering in the back of the car. He leant forward as though he were refereeing a game of some sort. "How about ten thousand dollars?" he asked, his voice full of amusement.

Both men paused in their battle of words, looked at him, and chorused "WHAT?"

"Would you suck Victor's dick for say, ten thousand dollars?"

Mac looked stunned, while Vic looked insulted.

"NO! You couldn't pay me enough."

Dobrinsky, apparently pleased to stop the argument, grinned evilly and said, "Ok, twenty thousand"

Mac, his jaw on his chest, shook his head, speechless, while Vic seemed completely stunned that they were actually having this conversation

"Thirty thousand," said Dobrinsky. "But that's it - my final offer." He smiled, folding his arms over his chest in a very smug fashion.

Mac could feel the testosterone rise within. He knew that somehow, Dobrinsky was convinced he was winning some kind of unspoken battle. He frowned. He never enjoyed being the one who backed down from an argument. His pride pricked him. Dobrinsky was always laughing at him, and he hated it. Before he had collected his thoughts, he heard himself go on the air.

"Ok. Sure. Why the fuck not? For thirty thousand dollars, I would love to suck Vic's cock." He smiled his sweetest, 'fuck off,' smile and nodded. "Now would you please mind butting the fuck out of our fight"

Dobrinsky's smile grew broader still. Both Mac and Victor had stopped arguing. There was a complete and total silence as Dobrinsky reached into his jacket and, with a theatrical air, pulled out a huge wad of cash. Jaws dropped as he proceeded to count out thirty thousand dollars, removed his jacket and made a show of arranging himself comfortably on the couch. "Gentlemen, you may begin."

"Excuse me?" Vic's voice was a thin squeak.

"You heard me. Get going, Ramsay, and it had better be good. I'm paying good money for this show"

Mac was just staring at the money, while Vic, the implications of all this suddenly hitting him, panicked and tried to make a break for it.

Sighing, Dobrinsky rose from his seat, dusted his hands together and reached out one long arm to snag Victor as he was desperately trying to unfasten the various locks and chains with which the door was fastened. Mac was still apparently in shock as Dobrinsky grabbed Vic, subduing him with a couple of brutal, well chosen moves.

Rendered temporarily impotent by shock and pain, Vic felt his arms being cuffed behind his back, then he was thrown face down on the couch as Dobrinsky began to undress him. Very soon, all he was wearing was his shirt, and lying wide-eyed, fearful as his eyes flickered between Mac and Dobrinsky.

Mac, watching, felt himself powerless to move. He was wondering if he'd survive a dive out of the window, but the seventh floor made that unlikely. It seemed that he was going to have to do... something.

The pros and cons flickered through his brain. He actually quite liked the idea for several reasons. Firstly, thirty thousand dollars was a lot of money. He liked money. Secondly, there was the principle of the thing. Dobrinsky was a smug asshole; Mac was sure he was only doing this to make both he and Victor feel stupid, and that he didn't really believe it would happen. It would be worth doing it, just to see Dobrinsky's face. Finally, He really, really wanted to suck Vic's cock.

Victor, wild eyed, began to struggle. His feet - his large feet, lashed out, kicking at anyone that approached him. Dobrinsky pondered for a moment. "Okay, to get this started, we need to find a way to incapacitate Mansfield without actually hurting him, and without him losing consciousness." He stood for a moment, surveying the red-faced, furious, naked Victor.

"Hmm." Looking up, he snapped his fingers. "I've got it!" He met Mac's gaze and smiled an evil smile. "You ready for this, Ace, or are you gonna chicken out?"

Mac, thoroughly nettled by this time, glared at Dobrinsky. "Bring it on, asshole; time's a wasting."

Between them, they lugged Victor into position. Dobrinsky sat down on the floor with his back to the wall and his knees up, while Mac, grinning now, pushed the hapless Victor up to him, so he was sitting between Dobrinsky's legs. As the two of them held him down, they released his hands and re-cuffed them behind Dobrinsky's back.

"There. He's partially immobile," said Mac. "But what the hell am I supposed to do to keep him from kicking me?"

Dobrinsky smiled, slowly, evilly. He leant forward as if he were going to wrap his arms around Vic, but instead, he hooked his forearms underneath the bend in Vic's knees and pulled up and back, resting his back against the wall once more. Vic's head was resting against Dobrinsky's stomach now, so Vic lay helpless, displayed and vulnerable, his legs are up and back, spread apart and laid him out like a banquet for Mac's delectation.

They could both see how angry Victor was, and it lent spice to the encounter. As Vic swore, bitterly aware of his helplessness, Mac dropped to his knees and began to apply himself to the purple cock that lay in the valley made by Vic's upstretched thighs.

He didn't waste any time. His tongue darted down to caress Vic's ball sack, kissing and sucking the lively nuts into a frenzy, before he turned his head to begin licking at the base of his dick, his lips and tongue following the line of Vic's urethra as he nibbled along the sides.

Vic had stopped cursing and begun to pant. That was the encouragement Mac needed. His mouth went straight for the head, and he began to lick the precum that had gathered in a pool above Vic's belly button. The gasps and wriggles indicated that it driving Vic crazy. Mac chuckled, but carried on licking up the pool as he massaged Vic's balls.

When at last Mac's lips grazed Vic's cockhead, both Vic and Dobrinsky gasped, and Vic bucked, trying to get Mac to go down farther on it. He opened his jaw as far as he could, to take in as much of the thick, pulsing cock as possible.He got less than half of it in before it hit the back of his throat, but by this time, he didn't care.

The head of Vic's cock was bigger than the shaft, a spongy, leaking wonder. Precum was flowing very heavily now, and there was urgency in his jerking movements. His breathing was becoming increasingly ragged.

"Oh, God, YES," he mumbled, in unison with Dobrinsky, and for a second, both men paused to look at Dobrinsky in horror.

The pulsing along Vic's cock gave Mac the alert that his victim was about to come. He pulled his mouth away from the tip of it and began to stroke the fevered dick hard.

As Mac felt the first jerk and spurt of his captive's dick, he aimed it, and watched as the thick white glob of semen shot from it to hit the avidly watching Dobrinsky in the eye. The second wave hit and Dobrinsky was suddenly spattered with more, so that it ran down his face.

Victor was really bucking now. Mac's free hand held on to his dick, feeling the jerking of the next climax wave, while the other hand was working his own cock to a shattering climax. The third gusher burst from Vic to trickle down over Mac's hand. That triggered his own load to release and for a moment, he was incapable of anything as the pleasure of it shook him.

When it was over at last, Mac rose to his feet, and Dobrinsky released Vic's legs so that he could wipe his face. Gathering up the money, he tucked it into his pocket and sauntered over to the stereo.

"Hey," yelled Vic. "I get half of that."

"The hell you do," said Mac. "All you had to do was lie there. I had to do all the work."

Vic, released from bondage by a surprisingly silent Dobrinsky, opened his mouth to begin yelling, and the phone rang.

Picking it up, Mac rolled his eyes at Victor. "Yeah?" he said.

"I see you've been good boys and played nicely while I was busy."

The sarcastic tones of the Director floated through the living room. She was back.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional