No

Fandom: NYPD Blue

Category/Rated: PG13

Year/Length: ~427 words

Pairing: Frank/Michelle

Disclaimer: Nothing, no more. Not ever. Not mine. Not even his.

Author's Notes: The song is by Morrisey, the character is Frank Colahan, and I guess that means I have to make a new page for the Zone

Beta: Unbeta'd, but mercifully short.

hr

I didn't mean it.

I didn't mean it.

Any minute now they're gonna tell me that they were joshing, and that she just wanted to pay me out.

That's it. She wanted to pay me out for smacking her. She's always doing that. I really should tell her to give it a rest; she's been ragging on me a lot lately. I tell her all the time that it's a good job I love her; a man would have to be in love to put up with all of that shit.

When I walked out of the house, she was lying around wearing my shirt, dammit. She can't just die, not wearing my shirt. That would be sick.

Sick a sick joke. I'll bet that sister of hers put her up to this. She hates me, hates me without even knowing me. I'd put her in her place if she were mine, that's for sure. Oh, man, I tell you she'd bitch at me out of the other side of her face. What she needs is a good fuck, yes sir.

No, I'm not the one that's gonna give it to her see, me and Michelle, we're an item. She might need a little chastisement now and again, but when all's said and done she's the only one for me. If only she'd give that wicked tongue of hers a rest, everything would be perfect just her and me, and that baby she wanted so much.

It'll be strange having a baby. I somehow never thought about being a dad, but you know what? If it's a girl, and she looks like her mom yeah, I could go with that.

She's not dead. She wouldn't do that to me.

Fuck! I was there when she was screaming for a fix. She's tough, my Michelle. She gives as good as she gets, and more sometimes. I know what she can take. She got clean. I was there. I saw her go through it, and held her while she had the dry heaves. How could she be dead?

Please? I was leaving. I was going back to Philly so she would be safe. So she would be safe from me, her with that big mouth of hers and the annoying little barbs she likes to plant in the old flesh.

I would've stayed away from her if that's what she wanted. I would.

I promise.

And now, these asshole protectors of the law are telling me that she's gone.

I don't understand. It just doesn't make sense.

Michelle? Please?

hr

Big Mouth Strikes Again, by Morrissey

Sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking when
I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head
Sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking when
I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed.

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt,
Now I Know how Joan of Arc felt,
As the Flamesrose to her Roman nose
And her Walkman started to melt.

Big mouth la da da da da
Big mouth la da da da
Big mouth strikes again
AndI've got no right to take
My place with the human race

Oh, oh, oh oh oh Big mouth la da da da da
Big mouth la da da da,
Big mouth strikes again
And I've got no right to take
my place with the human race.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional