Melting Point

Fandom: RPS

Category/Rated: NC-17

Year/Length: 2006/~1055 words

Pairing: Jared/Jensen

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun. They never tell me what they do, so I make it all up.

Author's Notes: This is a mood piece, with little to commend itself except the chance to imagine the two beautiful boys sleeping together and then not...

Beta: Beta: [info]ailurophile6 did the honours for me. She's awesome.

hr

The drapes are open, and the sky is streaked with high cloud that races across a full, silver moon hanging gibbous against the backdrop of midnight blue. Moonlight spills over the bed where the two men lie — one only visible as a mere tuft of hair above the sheet that covers him, the other with his brown skin exposed down to his waist, lean, muscled arms and chest sheened by the caressing moonlight, dark hair tangled on his pillow save for the few sweaty tendrils clinging to his cheek and forehead.

A soft breeze wafts the scent of honeysuckle through the open window, stirring the taller sleeper and making him catch his breath. A moment more and the other moves, making a little, snuffling grunt and turning to press in close to his companion.

Jared wakes, turns his head and smiles his sweet, wide smile at the sight of Jensen, whose clever, mobile face is, for the moment, still as he dreams on. He's missed this during the hiatus, missed the warm press of body to body in the calm of night after all passion is sated and what remains is the closeness, the trust that binds each to the other.

Turning slowly, he rests his head on one hand and studies his sleeping lover. The warm tone of Jensen's skin is bleached pale by the soft moonlight, but the dusting of freckles spills across his nose and cheeks to lend Jensen a vulnerability he rarely shows when waking. The brilliant eyes are closed, lashes fanning thickly on his cheeks, and the lush lips are slightly parted.

Jared gazes, his smile still bright as the moonlight as he drinks in the way Jensen's nose is just a little crooked. He looks, wanting to touch, wanting to kiss, but not yet, unwilling to disturb the tranquility of the moment. His heartbeat underscores Jensen's steady breathing, drumming loud in his ears as he suddenly experiences an unlooked—for wave of tenderness. Looking at Jensen like this, unguarded and defenseless, does something to Jared, tightens something low in his abdomen, fills his belly with a warmth that melts him. As he watches, Jensen stirs again, pressing closer to him, the heat from his skin pulling answering heat from Jared, and it's too much now; he has to touch at last, to express the sudden lovedesireneed that is consuming him.

He reaches one long, questing finger to trace the line of Jensen's stubbled jaw, causing the sleeping man to turn his face drowsily into the caress. Bending forward at last, Jared brushes the softest of kisses over Jensen's mouth, and hears the whisper of an answering moan as Jensen wakes.

"Hey, you." Sleepy eyes peering up at Jared, sleepy smile dragging the corners of Jensen's lips up and crinkling his eyes.

"Hey back." Answering smile shining down on Jensen.

"What? I got gravy on my chin?" One eyebrow lifts in query, and Jared feels silly.

"Nah... nothing like that." Jared suddenly feels silly, like he's just been caught doing something daft. "I just... wanted to touch you. Go back to sleep; it's only three am."

"You wanted to touch me?" The voice is tender, no sarcasm for once, just an honest query. "So touch."

And there it is. Jared's gone, lost in love as he gathers Jensen to him, covers him with his body and begins to kiss him, gentle at first, lips nudging, pressing, then sliding over his companion's sleep—slackened mouth to invade, tasting, teasing and feeling the answering caress of a knowing tongue.

Jensen laughs softly, a rumble deep in his chest, a sound felt rather than heard, and then his arms tighten around Jared, pulling him closer as his body rises to writhe against Jared's. "They say get ‘em young and bring ‘em up right," whispers Jensen, his voice causing air to puff softly against Jared's ear in a way that makes Jared shiver. "And I think I've almost got it, cos I've brought you upright."

Laughing, Jared bites down on the skin he's been licking, feeling the shudder go through Jensen and responding to it with steady suction to draw up a mark that will be clearly visible as a hickey come morning.

"Oh, no! Come on, you bitch! Don't mark me up. Make—up will have my ass in a sling, if you make them work too hard."

Jensen's half—hearted swat to the back of Jared's head only makes Jared laugh harder. "Tell ‘em that the demon did it!" he snickers. "You've got a great excuse to get marked up. Here, let me help!" He dives back into Jensen's neck and licks again, faking a bite or two and laughing as Jensen squirms in his efforts to get away."

"Jesus, Jare... That counts as assault. Any court in the land would convict."

"Shut up!" Jared reaches down and strokes Jensen's cock, gathering the moisture pearling at the tip and bringing it up to taste. "I'd just plead insanity because of you."

"Insanity, is it?" Jensen pulls him down for another kiss, tasting his own, salty fluids and smiling against Jared's mouth. "You saying I make you nuts?"

"I'm saying..." Jared pauses, ponders, then goes for it. "I think what I'm saying is that I'm nuts about you."

"Hot damn!" There's a pause – a very long pause, and then Jensen's smile widens, teeth white in the moonlight. "You know, that's tidy."

"Tidy?" The word is spoken softly, as though Jared is afraid of what the answer might be.

For a moment there is silence. Jensen's smile changes, becomes merely happy, turns to predatory, melts into something Jared's never seen before, and then he can't see it any more because he's been pulled down, mouth captured and claimed and his body rolled so that he is now the one possessed.

Time slows and all there is, all Jared knows is the slide of skin over skin and kiss after kiss, open mouthed and sloppy, until he's moaning deep in his throat, lost in the mounting pleasure, unable to do anything but go with his lover, come when he comes and then lie panting, drowning in sticky bliss.

When Jensen finally pulls back to survey the effect he's had on Jared and whispers, "Me too," it sends a shiver down Jared's spine, and he knows that he's home now.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional