Gotcha

Fandom: RPS

Category/Rated: PG

Year/Length: 2007/~140 words

Pairing: Jared/Jensen

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

Author's Notes: Happy belated birthday raina_at. Here's a teeny J2 drabble for you. Sorry it's late, but I had computer problems. Hopefully it's better late than never.

hr

Fat, white berries glisten on the timber above the door amongst the red of the holly, accenting the dark, wintery green. Jensen sees them gleefully, thinks that Christmas might give him an opportunity to even up a few scores. He wonders if he'll manage to kiss Kim under that mistletoe and weird him out.

He's about to go into the meeting when his shoulders are gripped from behind, and he's spun around. Only one person around here can do that - fold Jensen into his arms like a languishing maiden, and only one person would.

He growls a protest, but there's no escape. Jared's grinning as he delivers his kiss, then reaches absently to pluck a berry.

"Gotcha, bitch."

"Yeah, yeah," mumbles Jensen, furiously scrubbing at his lips amidst guffaws from the production staff. "I'll give you my autograph later."


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional