See That Agent Mulder Gets Home

Fandom: the X-Files

Category/Rated: NC-17

Year/Length: ~760 words

Pairing: Mulder/Krycek

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

Author's Notes: This is yet another Fight Club apologyfic. Who'd have known I needed to apologise so often?

hr

Skinner was dismissing him, and I could see that he was not a happy camper.

Fuck, it felt good to see the cocky bastard given orders by someone who could make them stick. I'd just about had it with him. What a prima donna he was... and for what? Have you seen her? A dumpy little broad in glasses.

Anyway, he was making the dumb bastard go home. I moved in, with my practiced doe-eyed concern gleaming from my sincere face.

"Come on." For a wonder he didn't protest.

We got into the parking garage and he began to balk. He wanted to drive. Me, I wanted to live, so I declined with thanks.

"We go in my car. I drive. Got it?"

He turned on his heel and began to walk away, and that's when I snapped. I grabbed hold of his fancily-clad shoulder, and spun him in towards me. He came around with a face like thunder, and his hand raised to strike. Ha! The stupid little bastard didn't have a clue. Almost happily, I stepped in, sinking my fist into his stomach and listening with satisfaction to the meaty sound as my fist connected, and the 'oof' as the air left his lungs.

Shoving him rudely into the passenger's side of the vehicle was not a problem. As we arrived at his apartment, I opened the car door and stood waiting, alert for signs that he was going to jump me. He climbed out truculently and turned to walk away.

Sighing, I grabbed the back of his collar, yanking him back roughly and tearing the shirt if not the jacket.

He rounded on me then and this time he managed to land a punch despite my care. He's fit. I blinked.

"I was told to see you home. You can do what you want once you're there, but I was given a job and I'm going to do it." I'm outraged, and I can see the resonance in his eyes. It's the kind of thing he'd say himself, which is of course the object of the exercise.

He snaps at me then calling me a name that I don't quite hear, and I laugh.

"For fuck's sake, Mulder, Grow up!"

I'm towing him towards the elevator even as I snarl at him, and he's trying to break my grip, though not with any real force. I stab the button to summon the elevator, and as the doors open, I thrust him in.

The door closes and I turn toward him just in time to be borne backwards into the corner of the elevator, as his arms come up to impede my movement and his body presses in.

There's a sparkling moment of utter amazement as his mouth finds mine, and then there's nothing at all save for a heated slicking of his mouth sealing mine.

After a minute or two, I gather my wits enough to fumble for the elevator button and push for floor number 4.

His apartment is a tip. It's always a tip. Today is no different. He and I fall through the door and we're ripping at each other's clothing in a wild but exhilarating combat. Each of us actors as a spur to the other until clothing lies ripped on the floor and he's shoved me backwards over the arm of his easy chair...

Tasting the sheer freedom of passionate lust at last, I wonder how it is that he saw it when I thought that I'd hidden it so carefully. He's not gentle, and neither am I. Before long we're covered in scratches and purple contusions as we feast on each other.

I raise my legs high and spread them wide, inviting him. His eyes darken and he's in, butting up against my ass as his breathing hikes, and then...

He shoves, a grunt, push, grunt, and I'm moaning...

He takes hold of my cock, and it's dripping as he works it. I'm screaming now, and my whole life is forcing its way out through the end of it. He thrusts into me over and over, and I can't stop it from taking me.

Too good... It's too good and I burst, spurting my essence to cover us both. My God. Then he groans and I feel his answer as he pumps into me.

"Jesus, Alex. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Dammit, Mulder, did I need to?"

Stiff and sore, I struggle up to my feet while he watches. I've been fucking him over for months.

I guess it was his turn.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional