The Correct Use of Soap

Fandom: RPS

Category/Rated: NC-17

Year/Length: 2008/~1,675 words

Pairing: Jensen/Jared

Disclaimer: These boys are not mine, and this didn't happen.

Author's Notes: I offered up stories for folks that gave me a prompt. This was the first, and it was for [info]tru_faith_lost She wanted Jensen and Jared to use some of those props that the show has.

Beta: by [info]marys_scribbles

hr

It didn't happen often that the closing scenes of the episode were the final scenes to be filmed. But there had been a delay getting into the motel they'd picked for the gift giving scene, and the scene had been held over.

Now, Sam was asking Dean if he wanted to watch the game, and Dean was breathing his sigh of relief that he didn't have to suffer confessing his love for his brother.

"...And cut!"

There's general all-around congratulations, and the crew slowly drift away to find refreshment. It's been a long day, and they're ready for home.

And for once, Jensen can shrug off the emotion that hangs over Dean like a thundercloud. "Dude, you were awesome," he gloats, reaching to clap Jared on the shoulder. "That'll break hearts. Listen! I can hear 'em twanging all over the country."

"Yeah," agrees Jared, leaning back against the back of the couch and resting his head on it. "There won't be a dry eye in the house." He gave his trademark wide smile and cocked an eye at his co-star, studying him quietly. "How're you doing, Jen? You okay?"

"Yeah, 'm good." Jensen's smiling too, although the haunted look hasn't quite left his eyes. Jared can see that, because a frown creases his forehead, and he moves closer.

"Jen? C'mon, dude, you can tell me." Jared puts his hand on Jensen's shoulder and pulls him around so that he has to meet Jared's eyes. "What's the problem?"

"It's okay, Sa... uh... Jay. I'm good. I'm fine." Jensen rises to his feet and turns, ready to run out on Jared, and Jared casts his eyes around for something to diffuse the situation. His hand settles on the shaving foam that Dean gave Sam for Christmas. He brings it round, grabs the back of Dean's jeans and pulls, aims, fires, and suddenly there's a mess of foam down inside the back of them, coating his ass.

There's a pause, breathless, as though the universe is waiting for life to imitate art and release a horde of demons from the deepest regions of hell. Jensen freezes, starts up and then turns deliberately, lips firmly compressed and eyes wide with horror. "Did you just...?"

"Sure did," grins Jared, rising to loom over him. He lifts the shaving foam and uses it again, this time on Jensen's face. Employing the aerosol spray like lightning, he provided Jensen with a moustache and beard of white. "Whoa! Check you out! You look like Santa."

"What the fuck..." Jensen doesn't get any further, because Jared's in his space. He's rubbing his face into the foam as he seeks Jen's mouth and kisses it roughly, sinking his teeth into the plush lower lip and tugging it gently without regard for the taste of soap. His hands slide around to clamp against Jen's buttocks, and he snickers as he massages the foam into Jensen's ass cheeks with long, strong fingers.

"It's therapy, dude," mumbles Jared, pushing Dean's shirt back over Jensen's shoulders. He follows with his mouth, browsing down the perfect line of Jensen's neck, nibbling at one muscle-padded shoulder and on down to mouth a nipple through the T-shirt Jensen is still wearing.

"Therapy for whom?" Jen sounds shell shocked, but he's not trying to get away. Instead he's pressing in, rolling his hips as he pushes his pelvis forward, and there's an unmistakable presence there inside the worn-out jeans.

"Sam and Dean are great characters to play, but they're bitches to take home, Jen. You and me, we have to make sure they stay where they belong." Jensen had been going to say something, but at Jared's words he looks thoughtful and finally nods. "Yeah, you've got something there, man. I like Dean, but he's sometimes one hell of a downer."

There's a clattering as someone in the depths of the set starts to rewind a cable. Jared, decisive as ever, grabs Jensen's hand, and the bag containing the boys' Christmas gifts to each other and tows him off the set and back to where his trailer awaits, foam moustache and all.

Once the door is closed behind them, Jared turns to Jensen and smiles a wicked smile as he raises his aerosol can o' doom again. "And now, fair maiden," he smirks. "I will have my way with you. Muahaha!"

"You sure you didn't hit your head on that boom, Jay?" Jensen is laughing – spluttering bits of foam to spray Jared as he studies his colleague. "You're behaving... well, strangely is putting it mildly."

The response is more foam, squirted onto Jensen's chin, then smeared. At that point, Jensen decides that it would be wise to take the container away from Jared. The resulting tussle ends with the pair of them on the floor and Jensen growling, 'crap!' as Jared twists his hands up in Dean's over-shirt and then presses him down so that he can't move.

"Okay, Gargantua," he says in his most long-suffering tone. "Get off me now. I'm flat enough."

Jared raises himself just enough to sit astride Jensen, grinning all over his face in a particularly annoying way. "You have to say the magic words," he smirks. "And I'm quite happy right here." He pushes up Jensen's T-shirt and decorates his chest with the foam, adding little peaks to each nipple, and then writing his name between the two. "You see this here? You're mine now. I've got my name on you," he says, admiring his handiwork and adding a few curlicues to embellish it.

"You're such a child," growls Jensen, but his eyes have a soft expression in them, almost as if being claimed was exactly what he needed. "I suppose I'm gonna be flat on my back here until that can's empty."

"Only if I don't turn you over," says Jared, happily filling Jensen's navel with the foam and then reaching for the buttons holding his jeans in place. "There were other things," he mumbles, mostly to himself. Peering at the props, he reaches for the oil. "Well, all right. I could massage you all over with this."

"Dude, that's motor oil. You're not supposed to use it on people." Jensen struggles a little, then watches helplessly as Jared drizzles some onto his belly. "Awww, fuck! I'm gonna need scrubbing down with bleach after this."

Oil and foam are massaged into Jensen's flesh. Somehow the shirts Dean was wearing are sent flying to land in a corner of the trailer, discarded the way Jared wants Jensen to discard Dean. "Gonna get you naked and grease you up, dude," says Jared, voice husky. "Goodbye Dean, hello sleeping late, at least for a little while."

It isn't long before the two of them are naked and slippery, and Jensen is laughing out loud as he tries to ward off new, inventive ways of using shaving foam. He's a mess from head to foot, and Jared's on a roll. The oil coats his fingers as he reaches to press his fingers in down between Jensen's buttocks, making Jensen suddenly freeze, his breathing raw as he assimilates the sensations.

"God, Jay, you gonna feel around under my hood?" he asks, shivering as slippery fingers stretch him wide.

"Sure am, Jen. Just wait 'til I slip in the clutch, then you'll start to feel really good." Jared laughs somewhat shakily as he feels Jensen's flesh clasping his fingers.

"Plugs and points, dude. Make sure you tune 'em up." Jensen arches into Jared's touch, and Jared reaches for the chocolate bar Sam had given Dean, shows it to Jensen and then slides it inside him with a chuckle.

"Holy shit!" Jensen half sits up as the candy bar enters him. "I sincerely hope you aren't planning to eat that when we're done."

"Wasn't planning on it," says Jared, still with the grin on his face. "Actually I was planning on feeding it to you."

"Dude, that's nasty. Don't you dare!" Jensen scoots away from him as best he can, considering how slippery he is and how greasy the floor.

Jared says nothing, merely covers Jensen with his body again and bends to kiss him, fingers fumbling to remove the candy and replace it with his own stiff cock. "That better?" he asks, sliding inside Jensen until they're joined so tightly that his balls touch Jensen's ass. "God, I never get tired of feeling this. You're incredible."

"You don't have to get tired of it." Jensen's arms reach for him, oily hands grip his biceps and strong, powerful legs wrap around his waist. He feels his heart thump and his belly feels heavy, warm and tingling. He bends to look into Jensen's eyes, and sees the adoring gaze that's being directed his way.

He moves – he has to. He can't keep from it. Every slide inside of Jen, every withdrawal to press home yet again, is a claiming of the man in his arms.

Jensen moves with him, his little cries and moans driving his need higher and higher, until wanting him is all Jared knows. He watches Jensen reach to fist his own cock, sees his lover's face melt into bliss as he comes and knows all over again that he loves his co-star.

It doesn't take him long to come, Jensen's eyes full of affection urging him on while the pretty, full mouth utters soft obscenities. His quiet words send tingles down Jared's nerve endings to build and grow until they stab through him, locking his muscles as the pleasure reaches its flashpoint and he comes, body jittering in the throes of his orgasm.

And when he's done, he can only look at Jensen, eyes speaking without words as he tells his love. Jensen smiles, beams at him really, still oily and covered in foam. "I've got you," he whispers, and Jared feels the flutter inside that tells him its real, and he has.

"I love you," he mumbles, half to himself as he eases himself free and drops down into Jensen's embrace.

"And I love you too," whispers Jensen.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional