Celestial Blues

Fandom: Supernatural

Category/Rated: Slash, NC-17

Year/Length: 2009/ ~1092 words

Pairing: Dean/Castiel

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

Summary: It's double fiction, folks, ie, fiction about fiction.

Author's Notes: This was written from the drabble meme for dean_the_hunter's request over on Dreamwidth. Hope you like it, babe.

Beta: the lovely marys_scribbles

hr

The next time Castiel appeared to Dean, he was ready. He didn't wait to find out what Castiel wanted; he held up his hand and said, "Dude, what happened to you up there in Angel Detention? Seems like it was pretty unpleasant."

"It was suggested that I adhere to my task and cease to fraternize with you." Castiel's eyes gazed elsewhere, his attention on something Dean couldn't begin to fathom. "I was in danger of compromising our mission."

"Fraternize?" Dean was outraged. "Is that what you call it?" He turned on his heel and began to walk away. It took Castiel only a couple of seconds to reposition himself, materializing with a hiss in front of Dean.

"The lord has work for you," he said, and there was something different in his voice as he said the words.

Dean frowned. "You think I'm your trained monkey? You think I'm just some tool to be used once and then thrown away when I'm broken? Forget it. I'm not playing." He turned again, and froze when Castiel put a hand on his shoulder.

"We need you, Dean."

"Well, I don't need you." Dean shrugged the clutching hand away. "I'm tired, Cas. I'm done. You think that you can snap your fingers, and I'll jump through whatever hoop you feel like waving at me. Well, no more. That's not how we humans roll. The human way is to give and take, and I'm not seeing any giving from your side."

"What do you want me to give?" For once, celestial blue eyes met Dean's, and Dean could be sure that Castiel saw him, actually saw him.

"What have you got?" Turning to face the angel, Dean folded his arms across his chest, waiting, wondering if he was booking himself a short ticket back to hell.

"I... have nothing." The blue eyes registered surprise. "What is there to have?"

"Jesus! Do I have to spoon feed you? You've got a human body, do some human things. Laugh, dance, come to a friggin' ball game with me. Anna thought that being human was much more fun than being an angel." Dean paused. Anna had liked sex, he remembered that for sure. "Anna really liked this," he murmured, leaning forward and pressing his lips against Castiel's.

Castiel froze, and for a moment, Dean imagined Jimmy, trapped inside with the angel, and wondered what he might think about the whole exchange. He liked to think that somehow he was arguing for Jimmy as well as for himself. He persevered, digging his fingers into Castiel's feathery hair to pull the angel closer, wondering if this would be grounds for a smiting and really not caring in the slightest.

"Anna is not..." Going for broke, Dean closed the angel's mouth with his own, reaching to pull him closer.

"Not what? Not a good role model? Not in heaven's good books?" Dean pulled away for a moment to reach down between them and palm Castiel's cock. Gazing into suddenly confused blue eyes, he smirked. "Why is that, Cas? Because she learned to have a little compassion? She knows what it's like to be human, and I think that's a course all you angels should take."

The expression on the angel's face didn't change, but Dean felt him push into his hand as it massaged him. "We do what we're instructed to do by the lord." The words were almost a prayer, and Dean smirked again, lowering his head to bite at the angel's collar bone.

"And I'm telling you that if he hadn't wanted us to have sex, he wouldn't have given us the capability for it." Dean's fingers danced over Castiel's groin, feeling his cock as it swelled against the cloth barrier between them. "Turn for turn."

The rasping sound of the zipper as it was lowered made Castiel shudder, and then Dean's deft hands had reached in and found him, circled him, pulling his needy cock out into the open. Dean brought his hand to his mouth and spat, then reached down to start stroking him, eyes fixed on the angel's face as he did so, wanting to gauge the effect he was having.

Castiel was definitely with him. His eyes bored into Dean as if they could read his thoughts, and Dean shook his head and slowly sank down onto his knees. "You like that, dude, trust me, you'll like this better."

Plush lips encircled Castiel's cock, hot, wet mouth slicked down to caress and squeeze the crown of it, and Dean's eyes didn't waver from the angel's face. Suck-swallowing, Dean put everything he'd ever learned about blow jobs into what he was doing. Cupping Castiel's balls, he massaged them as he swirled his tongue around the spongy, leaking head and was rewarded by an involuntary shudder and a spill of pre-come that spurted salty onto his tongue.

Even angels panted when they were getting off. Dean had noticed that with Anna, but was pleased to verify the fact with Castiel, who was gasping like a landed fish, hands flapping blindly as he tried to decide what to do with them. Reaching to capture them, Dean brought them both to his head and shivered as they instantly gripped his hair.

When he came, Castiel gave a harsh cry, arching backwards with his eyes shut as tight as any human. Dean wasn't sure if what was filling his mouth would class as heavenly manna, but he swallowed it anyway, sucking hard to drain the angel dry.

When it was done, and Castiel had staggered back to lean against the rough wall of the building they were standing beside, Dean straightened up, face defiant as he waited for the angel to blast him. "So go on. Do something," he growled, and as ever the bravado he didn't really feel radiated thickly from him.

"I... must think on this. Truly it's a gift from God to man that we angels do not have." Castiel was still with him, and his features had softened. "I believe that I am sorry, and I thank you."

"Not a problem, Cas." Dean turned to go back to his car. "Gimme a shout when you're ready for the real thing," he called, grinning hugely at the sudden, wide-eyed confusion on the angel's face.

Reaching the Impala, he opened the car and clambered in, turning to look back at Castiel once more before driving away. The angel was still standing where Dean had left him, and Dean hoped to goodness that he'd adjust his clothing before he went to any more angel meetings.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional