Busted

Fandom: RPS

Category/Rated: NC-17

Year/Length: 2008/~1,097 words

Pairing: Jensen/Jared

Disclaimer: These boys are not mine, and this didn't happen.

Author's Notes: I offered up stories for folks that gave me a prompt. This was the third, and it was for [info]cloex_brosluvr She wanted the first time Steve walked in on Jared and Jensen..

Beta: by [info]marys_scribbles

hr


They really hadn't been trying to attract attention, they really hadn't, and they were good at keeping things under wraps. Steve was supposed to have been away playing some club in Tahoe, and the boys had flown down to LA for a weekend, feeling the need to dry out, because Vancouver had been raining, raining, raining.

The calendar beside the fridge was marked with Steve's dates, and on the fridge itself was a note to Jensen in Steve's small, neat handwriting.

I made a casserole for dinner. It's in the fridge. All you have to do is warm it up.

Catch you next time,

hr

Jared comes to stand behind Jensen as he's reading the message and dips his head to lick along the side of his co-star's neck until he reaches Jensen's ear and begins to nibble it, working it between his teeth until Jensen's laughing and trying to escape his clutches.

"Get off me, you dork, you're tickling me." Batting at Jared's hands and getting nowhere, Jensen is convinced that he's going to wet himself, if his idiot friend doesn't let him go, and he hacks at Jared's shins, trying to make him stop.

"No, am I?" Jared pauses for a moment, and there's a smile in his voice, and Jensen feels his belly flip, because he just knows that those dimples are showing, and that the two of them are going to take this to the bedroom pretty soon.

He takes his opportunity to turn in Jared's arms and pull him down into a kiss, knowing that it's the very best way of distracting the man. Sure enough, there are the dimples, and he can't help himself, he has to touch them, slide a finger along them as their lips meet and tongues seek each other out to dance together.

"You want a beer?" He asks, when Jared finally lets him go.

"I always want a beer, Jen. You know that." Jared's voice is plaintive, his eyes soulful, and Jensen snickers.

"Better go unload them from the truck, then," he says, turning to start putting away the few groceries they've brought with them.

"What did your last servant die of?" snipes Jared, but he heads out to do Jensen's bidding, and soon returns with the case of beer they picked up to bring home. He sets to work stacking them in the fridge, and hands Jensen one as they finish stowing their stuff.

Making for the living room, Jensen gives a squeak as Jared grabs his butt, and smirks as he manages to avoid a further violation of it. He throws himself onto the couch and snatches a cushion with which to defend himself.

He can tell Jared isn't fazed in the slightest, because he stands over Jensen, beats his chest and yodels like Tarzan, and launches himself onto the couch to land squarely onto the other man, laughing like the idiot he most assuredly is. Jensen shrieks, then gives a yelp that rapidly turns into a wheeze when his co-star knocks all the air out of his lungs.

"Jesus," he grunts, then he's silent as Jared's mouth covers his, offering deep, luscious kisses to counterpoint the thick, stiffness pressing into his thigh. He cards his fingers through Jared's hair, strokes and tugs, wraps it around his hand and uses it to direct where Jared moves.

Jared's intent on uncovering Jensen, fingers slipping the buttons on the pale blue, figured shirt his lover wears and laying bare the smooth, tanned flesh of his chest. "I love your freckles," Jared murmurs, following the prompt from the fingers in his hair, licking and kissing his way down to find and molest one rosy nipple.

Jensen's lost in the moment. He releases his hold on Jared's hair and fumbles down over the long, ridged muscles of Jared's back to slide his hands down under his lover's belt and cup the tight buttocks, pulling him tight up against his groin.

"Naked would be good right now," he murmurs, and Jared lifts his head, gives Jensen a dazed looking smile and nods, pushing up so that he can unfasten Jen's jeans. Jensen's returning the favor, hand trembling on the big, Texas belt buckle until he can pop it open and then yank down on the tattered jeans Jared's wearing.

There's a few moments where the two of them are jockeying for position, but finally the two of them are naked, and Jared sinks down between Jensen's knees to study him, bends his head and laps at the rosy head of the thick, engorged cock that's twitching between Jensen's legs.

Jensen's hands go to Jared's head, and his fingers curl around Jared's ears, and his head arches back, and the door to the living room opens.

"Hey, Jen, I got the day wrong, can you believe that? The concert's tomorrow, and I…"

Steve's standing on the threshold, his guitar case in his hand, and his jaw's dropped pretty much onto his chest.

Jared reacts immediately to his entrance, and his head pops up like a gopher from a hole, his expression aghast. Jensen whines, fingers scrabbling for purchase. "Fuck, Jay, I was just about there."

"Oh, jeez!" Steve's grinning from ear to ear. "Don't let me stop you." He gives a little laugh. "I'll just go find my camera."

"Have a heart, man." Jensen's voice is whiny, and no wonder. He'd been getting one of the best blow jobs of his life, and now his balls are blue, his lover's distracted, and he wants to smack his roommate upside his fluffy blond head. "Just… give us five minutes, damn it! Please."

"That's okay, Jen. Take as long as you want." Steve's grinning all over his newly bearded face, and Jensen's heart sinks. "I'll just sit here and watch. Don't mind me."

And it's all over then. Jared, who has apparently got the attention span of a gnat, is getting to his feet, gloriously naked, to offer his hand to Steve. They shake, and Jared murmurs something polite, causing Jensen to laugh, albeit a little hysterically as his cock deflates.

Reaching for his clothes, he considers sulking, but Jared smiles at him, winks and whispers that he'll make it up to him later, and Jensen knows that it'll be worth waiting for, so they get their guitars out and jam a little, and if Jensen and Jared plead tiredness because of the flight, only they know if they're lying.

As for Steve, he can't wait for Chris to call him, because he's got something really good to tell him for once.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional