Bottled Up

Fandom: The X-Files

Category/Rated: NC17 for Slash

Year/Length: ~4900 words

Pairing: Mu;der/Krycek

Spoilers: No real spoilers. 2 armed, baby!Alex was Mulder's partner, but that won't come as a surprise to anyone.

Disclaimer: They're ours now, lock, stock and smokin' gun barrel. We got 'em... hee! However, the fact remains that nobody will pay us.

Author's Notes: This is a PWP, with no plot. If you want a plot, look elsewhere. This is what a snippet without a plot looks like. We were just riffing. This is what we got. No beta. All mistakes are ours, and we should be thwapped.

hr

It was late; he knew that. Hed been working, completing the damned paperwork that Mulder had left untouched, knowing that hed get no thanks, possibly even no acknowledgement for his diligence from the man that he wanted so badly to impress. When hed finally completed the reports, hed stopped off for a drink on the way home.

It might have been a mistake to take on liquid courage, but hed needed it. Mulder intimidated the heck out of him. Possibly hed taken just one shot too many; well never know, but here he was, in the elevator at Mulders place, and he had made up his mind that he was going to force an issue he hadnt quite defined in his own mind.

Standing at Mulders door, he inhaled, getting up the nerve to knock on the door. Mulder had been particularly unpleasant to him since theyd been thrown together, and he was nervous. He wondered whether he should go back for another shot of Dutch courage. Still, it was late. These reports had taken forever. He banged on the door, loosened his collar and waited.

hr

Inside, Mulder sat up, startled, looking at the door. Who the hell could it be at this time of night? He got up and quickly crossed the room. Opening his door a fraction, he couldn't hide his disappointment at seeing Krycek standing there.

"Ummm... I thought that you might like to see these before tomorrow, Mulder. The...ahemthe implications for possession cannot be denied, and" Geeky-looking rookie, shuffling from toe to toe as though he needed the bathroom, Krycek was an invitation for malice. As Mulder watched, he extended the files, plaintively

hr

Scowling, Mulder took them. "This could have waited, you know."

Krycek swallowed. "Listen Mulder... We've got to work together."

"Yeah?" Mulder looked at him expectantly. "And?"

"You know that I'm committed to your theories. You have to acknowledge that I'm pulling my weight." Sighing, Krycek gathered himself together. He might have known that the jerk would behave like this. He should have left the fucking reports half-finished and let him carry the can for it in the morning.

"I never said you didn't know how to do your job, Krycek," Mulder smirked. "I just don't like you."

"Well fuck you too, Agent Mulder," Krycek spat out from between clenched teeth.

The tight-assed son of a bitch. He'd find out before too much longer. He glanced past Mulder to the living area. Mulder cocked an eyebrow; hed obviously not been expecting that particular outburst. "Is that something you learned at the academy? How to charm your fellow agents?"

Jeez... skinflicks. Kryceks eyes bugged out, and he felt his blood pressure rising. The asshole had been sitting here watching porn while he was laboring at the fucking reports. His temper swelled and burst. "Charm you? Why should I bother? You don't like me, and you're just a loser. Hah. Watching porno flicks to get your rocks off?"

Mulder laughed. "What's the matter, Krycek? Are your virgin eyes getting offended? Maybe you should go home and play with your Lego. Leave the porn to the real men."

Krycek snorted. He couldn't believe the nerve of this fucker. "Lego? That what you call it? The day I need porn to get off, I'll hand in my badge. You're pathetic, Mulder. I bet you forgot where it really goes. Hah. Porn!"

Mulder watched Krycek with mild amusement. "Okay, Krycek. You've obviously got something you want to say to me. Why don't you stop your pathetic version of macho posturing and get to the point? Yeah. Porn really makes me forget how to have sex. Now you know my dirty little secret."

"Me? All I want to say to you is, I hope you have a great night with your right hand. I'm going home to get laid." Krycek was mad enough now that he wanted to manhandle the asshole that was yanking his chain, but he was still sufficiently in charge to know that it would a bad idea to carry out his fantasy. Mulder laughed at the way Krycek protested.

"Oh, god. Krycek, if you think I give a rat's ass what you do during your free time, you're sadly mistaken. Besides, I can't believe you expect me to buy the fact that *any* woman would be interested in you."

Damn, thought Krycek. If I'd had that third drink, I'd have planted him one. It would've been a really wonderful feeling. "Excuse me?" He looked Mulder up and down, slowly now, and licked his lips. "You think that I'd want any woman?"

Mulder smiled broadly. "Don't tell me you're a fag, Krycek. God, this just keeps getting better and better..."

The look on Krycek's face was stony. He had had enough of Mulder now.

"I won't tell you anything, Fox. I won't tell you a fucking thing. If you want to know the slightest thing about me, you'd better start behaving like a human being."

"Awwww.... What's the matter, *Alex*?" Mulder teased, his voice low. "Are you feeling frustrated because you want me and you don't stand a chance with me?" He wasn't sure why he was trying to get a rise out of him, but at this point he was having too much fun to really care.

"You know, Mulder, they say that when you really want someone, anger is a great thing to hide behind. I think it's the other way round. You want me." Krycek started to laugh.

"Jesus, Mulder chuckled, "youre delusional."

It was quite obvious to Krycek now that the asshole had the hots for him. He looked pointedly at Mulder's package where his obvious interest was plainly visible beneath the loose sweat pants that he wore.

"Trust me, if I was ever interested in men, you would be the last person I'd turn to," said Mulder.

"Yeah? I'm looking at that bulge and wondering if it got that way thinking about me sucking on it." Krycek was rewarded with a visible twitch beneath the cotton.

Following Krycek's eyes, Mulder cleared his throat. "For your information, I'm getting a hard on because I'm watching my favorite video."

"Uh, you haven't been watching it for the past ten minutes, and the hard-on only just happened. Trust me, I've been an interested spectator, Foxy." Krycek was grinning now, a smirk that was calculated to irritate. It seemed to be working.

Mulder narrowed his eyes. "You're fucking pathetic, you know that?" His voice was a little more hysterical than he'd liked, but he didn't want to let the conversation get out of control. He started to close the door. "Good night, Alex."

Krycek shook his head and turned a little as if to go. "Well have a wonderful evening with your strong right hand. I'll think of you..." he sucked a forefinger deep into his mouth for a minute, before continuing, "if I remember..."

Mulder tried not to focus on Krycek's lips as the finger disappeared into this mouth. "What? Excuse me? Did you say something?"

Krycek, watching the growth in the sweats, widened his smile...

"Fuck you," Mulder said definitively. "Go home, Krycek. I'm not interested in anything you have to offer."

"Oh, now it's okay to say 'fuck you' is it? I'm learning about how to charm agents all the time from you, Foxy. Whatever made you think I'd be offering you anything? Anything I have -- and I have plenty -- is not cheap. You couldn't afford me." Krycek was wondering whether to make a lunge at the other man, or whether just to go back to the bar. One thing was certain; he needed to get laid now. Mulder was driving him crazy, in every way there was.

Mulder couldn't hold back his laugh. "Jesus, Krycek. You do realize that going after a straight man is not the way to get fucked, right?" He glanced down at Krycek's crotch. "Shit, Krycek! This is turning you on, isn't it?"

"You're straight, Mulder? Yeah, and there are fairies at the bottom of my garden. Oh, well, I'll be seeing you." He turned to go. A thought occurred to him, and he turned back. "By the way, I do the fucking..."

"You think I'm gay?" Mulder asked incredulously. "Is that why you've been batting your eyelashes and sitting a little too close to me?" He shook his head.

Krycek strode back, angry now -- madder than hell in fact. "You think that I'd give you the time of day? You think I'm interested in your skinny ass? Fuck you, Mulder. Where do you get off? Why is everything always about you?" He grabbed Mulder's shoulders and shook him fiercely.

"Careful, Krycek" Mulder smirked, "I might think you're coming on to me."

"Dream on, asshole!" said Krycek, succinctly, and kissed Mulder full on his very surprised mouth.

Mulder found himself returning the kiss, surprised at the way he was responding to the taste of Alex's mouth, the feel of his tongue sliding over his own. He broke away. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Krycek opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, searching for his voice, and then made a strangled kind of sound. "Oh, fuck," he said reverently, and grabbed Mulder again.

This time the kiss was better, wetter, deeper, and he had a hold of the other man's backside, pulling him in tight. Mulder shoved him back, trying to get away from him. "Alex!" he shouted. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you drunk?" He was distinctly ignoring the fact that his dick was ready to rip a hole in his sweats. All that mattered was getting Krycek under control.

Krycek was panting, and his eyes were bright. "You want it. I can feel that you want it. Come on, Mulder, live a little." He stepped inside the door, and away from the interested gaze of the little old lady who lived in the next apartment.

Mulder smiled apologetically at his neighbor and pulled Krycek into his apartment, closing the door firmly behind him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, ignoring the fact that he wanted to feel Krycek's mouth on his cock.

"Me? You wanna know what's wrong with ME?" Krycek's voice was high as he danced in outrage. You're the one that's been acting like a shithead. Why don't you just give in, Mulder and do what you really want to do." He put his hand down and cupped the erection that was standing proud from Mulder's groin.

Mulder slapped Krycek's hand away. "I don't know what you've heard about me, but fucking men is not on my list of things to try in this lifetime."

Alex smiled savagely. "That's not what I was told."

"Yeah?" Mulder asked, suddenly unable to focus on anything but Krycek's mouth. "What exactly were you told?"

It was hard to get his mind on the words, rather than the mouth that was speaking them - the mouth he'd just had a taste of, but he was strong; he could do it. He gulped, and ran his finger around the inside of his collar, loosening his tie.

"I heard that... that you and AD Skinner spend an awful lot of time together."

Mulder watched him with growing fascination. "Oh, really. And what's supposed to have happened during the time he and I were together?"

Krycek snorted. Why couldn't he just drop to his knees and wrap his lips around that dick he saw poking out? Grief, it had to be at least 8" long. Oh, for heaven's sake.

"Certain sounds were heard, Mulder -- sounds that you'd probably find hard to explain. Kim emptied the trash in Skinner's office too."

"Well?" Mulder pressed. "You gonna tell me what you and your girlfriends heard was in that trash?"

"Nice girl, Kim - sweet, not blatantly sexy. She's a really good fuck too, if you like that sort of thing, only, I don't think you do; do you? She talks a lot about the stuff that puzzles her, Foxy, and you are a bit of a puzzle to her. See, she's been unbuttoning her top button for you, since she went to work there, but you don't even glance. She's been watching you." Kryceks voice had dropped, and his words fell, breathy and intimate as he talked.

"Maybe she's not my type," Mulder said lamely.

"Maybe she isn't. Maybe Scully isn't either. Maybe Skinner is, and could possibly be that I am too, given the state of tension in your underwear right now."

Krycek moved a little closer, crowding Mulder against the wall and stroking his hands feather light against Mulder's thighs. Mulder swallowed hard, still wanting to protest even though it was obviously fruitless now. "I didn't think anyone knew," he said naively, trying not to concentrate on how good Krycek's touch felt.

"Anyone doesn't. I do. Why don't you just give in and be nice? Is that too much to ask?" Krycek could sense capitulation the way that a shark senses blood, and he moved in closer still, his breath warm against the side of Mulder's face as he concentrated on trying not to grab him and make him have it.

"I still hate you," Mulder whispered, even as he snaked a hand into Krycek's hair, pulling him closer. "I fucking hate you..." He crushed his mouth to Alex's, kissing him deeply, desperately, ignoring the part of his mind that was screaming for him to stop.

Yeah, and I love the way you hate me, thought Krycek, as he gave everything he had to that kiss, opening up to the other man's explorations as though he was dying of thirst. He clutched at Mulder's head, pulling him closer, until the two of them were moaning at the contact.

Mulder pulled away, gasping as what he'd done sank in. "Leave," he breathed heavily against Krycek's lips, "I want you to leave now."

Krycek shook his head, not wanting to believe what he'd heard. "M-Mulder. Why?" He pressed his mouth against Mulder's once more, and nibbled the sinful lower lip that had been mesmerizing him.

"You're my partner....I can't...." Mulder said weakly, resisting the urge to give in and fuck the man who'd been teasing him since they'd been paired together.

"You know there's no such word as can't." Krycek was rubbing shamelessly against Mulder now, his cock an exclamation point that finished his sentences for him. His hands were stroking again, sliding the length of his thighs, up over his belly, and under his shirt to tweak at his nipples. Krycek's mouth was very close to his, and his eyes were glazed.

Mulder squeezed his eyes shut, trying desperately to fight the urge he had to pull Krycek to him, to fuck him hard, the way he deserved. "I said please leave..." he managed.

"If I leave now, I'll never come back. I know you don't want that. This is telling me everything." He reached between them to squeeze the solid length of Mulder's dick, giving it a little, malicious twist as he did so.

"Oh god," Mulder gasped before he could stop himself. He moved a hand down, grabbing Krycek's wrist and squeezing it. "Let go... leave and I won't hurt you."

There was that smile back on Krycek's face now. It was plain that he saw Mulders protests as a challenge. He dropped to his knees, pulling the offending hand to his lips to run his tongue over the knuckles, even as it squeezed his fingers painfully. "Uh-huh. No can do," he whispered.

Mulder couldn't give in, no matter what. Before he realized what he was doing, his hand was flying, backhanding Krycek and sending him sprawling.

Lying sprawled on the floor, Krycek raised his hand to touch his lip where the blood was oozing thick and black. He raised his bloody fingers and studied them for a minute, a small smile on his face, pink tongue extended to lick and then slowly got to his feet, launching himself at the other man's throat.

Mulder had just enough time to get out of the way, grabbing Krycek's arm as he barely missed him, twisting it up behind his back, and slamming him against the wall. "I gave you a chance to get out of here. You really want to push this, huh?" Mulder shoved him hard into the wall, trying to ignore the way his erection was pressing against Krycek, the way his hips were starting to move, rubbing his cock against Krycek's ass.

The smile was still on Krycek' s face. It was clearly apparent that he was aware of the other man's strength, and of his need. He leaned against the wall and pushed back onto Mulder, writhing just enough to titillate, and fighting just hard enough to seem interesting.

As Krycek moved against him, Mulder pressed even closer, pulling up on his arm. "I could break your arm, you know," he murmured, rubbing his face against Krycek's hair, his eyes closed.

The breathy whisper was fervent, intense. "Go on, Mulder. Break it. Anything you want. Just do it."

Mulder gritted his teeth and pulled up even more, feeling Krycek tense. "Too easy," he whispered, then let go and, almost painfully, stepped back.

The look on Krycek's face was disappointment, mixed with something else, something wild and angry and not very safe. He whirled, snarling, and snatched at Mulder's sweatpants, pulling the waistband out towards him as he stepped in closer, snarling. "What's the matter, Mulder, can't handle it? Can't cope with real life?"

Swallowing hard, Mulder stood his ground, his heart racing. "I am coping with real life, Krycek, and fucking you is not something that's going to be part of that life. Can you handle that?"

"Mulder...?" Krycek's cry was anguished. What the fuck did it take? He could have sworn that he had him, just a minute ago. He hung his head, long lashes dipping onto his cheeks, faint thread of blood tricking from the corner of his mouth as he panted. Then slowly he released the other's clothing and held his hands up, palms out in surrender.

That wasn't the response he'd expected, and Mulder suddenly felt uncomfortable, unsure what to do. After a few long moments, he carefully raised a hand to cradle the side of Krycek's face. Leaning forward, he tentatively licked the blood from Krycek's lip before covering his mouth with his own, kissing him slowly, deeply.

Krycek sighed once as he parted his lips to the kiss, and his hands fluttered aimlessly, like moths around a candle flame, wanting to alight but expecting the worst. Making the most of Mulder's kiss, he accepted the slither of the other man's tongue, meeting it with his own in a sensual exploration.

Mulder's head was swimming as he allowed himself to get lost in the taste and sensation of Krycek's mouth. Somehow he managed to start backing him up, pushing him against the wall again, but gently this time. His hand slowly moved from Krycek's face, around to squeeze the back of his neck before tangling in soft hair. He broke the kiss, but not the contact, breathing heavily against Krycek's mouth. "Why do you want this?" he whispered. "Why me?"

Krycek didn't speak for a minute or two. He'd arched into the caress of Mulder's hand, and his mouth was busy, lips grazing over the soft flesh of Mulder's lower lip, sensing where the scratchy growth of whiskers began on the determined chin. "You're so intense. I want to know why. I want to feel it, Mulder."

"How did you know I would--" He shook his head, nuzzling Krycek's mouth. "I don't believe that shit about Skinner, so how'd you know I would do this?"

"You were hard for me, Mulder. I could see it. You've been hard every time I came close. Once is a mistake. Twice is coincidence, but every time? That's lust." Krycek moved languorously, rubbing himself against the hard body that was pressed against him, and at last his hands came to rest against Mulder's waist, skimming beneath the fabric of the sweatshirt and sliding up to roam his back.

"Jesus..." Mulder buried his face in Krycek's neck, his arms sliding around Krycek's waist to pull him closer. "Getting involved with my partner is just the thing they need to get rid of me, Krycek."

"So don't tell them, asshole," was the tender reply, as the junior agent moved in to probe Mulder's ear with the tip of a shiny pink tongue. "I certainly won't if you don't."

Mulder sighed, leaning into Krycek. "They'll find out...I know it. They have spies everywhere..." Even as he was arguing why he couldn't do this, his hands were moving over Krycek's body, impatient to feel skin on skin.

"You talk too much. It's your main fault." Krycek gave a little snort of soft laughter as the buttons on his shirt were unceremoniously yanked open, and his hands slid down Mulder's back to pry beneath the waistband of the sweats, to cup his ass and pull him in close.

"No," Mulder said breathily, grinding his erection against the hardness in Krycek's pants. "Trusting the wrong people is my main fault..."

"Christ, Mulder. You don't have to trust me. Just fuck me. I promise you that I don't have any social diseases, and I don't have a camera hidden up my ass. If you wanna check, just say the word." The hands on Mulder's behind were massaging now, kneading and stroking the firm swell of Mulder's buttocks, and Krycek swooped in to lay his lips against Mulder's once more, sucking hard on the lush mouth.

Mulder fed hungrily on Krycek's mouth, growing dizzy with lust at the taste, and smell, and heat of him. Hell, he was beyond lust, his urgency filling him with a need that would soon be impossible to control. He slipped a greedy hand around and grabbed Krycek's crotch, squeezing harshly. "I'm gonna fuck you," he breathed, "but not before you fuck me."

I want Krycek shivered, his lips tracing the contours of Mulders neck and throat as his hands pushed the others clothing down and away from the smooth, rounded flesh. I want you. Yes, he hissed. His hands slid up and down, learning the tight muscles and silk-fine skin, trembling slightly at the promise implied in Mulders words. Dropping to his knees, he buried his face in the damp curls and inhaled.

Mulder sucked air sharply through clenched teeth as he felt the first soft, hot caress of Krycek's tongue on his cock. "Alex..." he groaned, frustrated that he wanted this man so much, but even more frustrated that he couldn't feel that tongue lapping at every part of his body at the same time. Impatient fingers clutched at Krycek's hair. "I knew you were a born cocksucker," he chuckled breathlessly, "and now you're gonna prove it."

A pause, and the warm tongue faltered, then Alex laughed up at Mulder, eyes crinkled in merriment as he extended the tip carefully to flick at the rosy length of the cock that dipped before him. When Mulders face grew dark with impatience, he slid his hands around to cup taut buttocks and pull him nearer, accepting the tip in between lips that opened to suck delicately.

"There you go," Mulder whispered, moving his hand from the soft hair down to gently stroke Krycek's face. "I knew..." The words were lost in a moan, as his cock was pulled deeper into the heat of Krycek's mouth. "That's it..." He began moving his hips slightly, resisting the urge to grab Krycek's head between his hands and fuck the perfect, insolent face. He grinned shakily. "I bet you've had a lot of practice."

No takers for that one, thought Krycek, shaking with the smell, and the need, and the pure, unalloyed delight of having Fox Mulder in his mouth at last. He gave the rounded head one last suck, and then moved his head away in an unmistakable signal that he was done with it, at least for now, the pressure from his hands began turning Mulder around to face away from him.

You think that you know he murmured as he buried his face again in Mulders flesh.

"I know your kind, Alex," Mulder muttered, wriggling as the delicious sensation of Krycek's touch sent excited chills throughout his body. "You're a slut, aren't you? Just perfect for servicing any man who'll have you."

Sharp teeth made him yelp as Krycek responded to the sotto voce insults. Mulders ass cheeks were spread wide to Kryceks delicate probing, and then, suddenly, he was standing, forcing Mulder forward as he fumbled for purchase. Placing his own cock against the loosened muscle, he began to press home.

A strangled cry escaped Mulder's lips, and he smiled triumphantly as Krycek filled him. "God, yes..." he growled, pushing back, "fuck me hard, Alex... Show me what a whore you are..."

Krycek growled, surging forward to bury himself inside Mulders flesh, and leaning forward, he sank his teeth in Mulders ear. You going to pay me, Mulder? You think that you could afford a fuck like me? Think again. You dont earn anything like enough.

Mulder reached a hand back and grasped Krycek's head, keeping him close. "I don't think anyone could give you what you're worth," he whispered, closing his eyes as Krycek fucked him. He could already feel his body shaking as he grew closer and closer to his final release.

Cmon, Mulder, give it to me. Krycek spat into his hand and then reached around to find and fist Mulders erection, stroking it rapidly as his thrusting became more erratic. Let me see you lose it for me, just once.

"Oh, fuck..." Mulder grunted, thrusting into Krycek's grip. "I'm...so close..." The hand on his erection and the throbbing cock pounding his ass were too much, and he felt the beginning of what would be his complete surrender. "Alex..." He'd barely said the name when he began shuddering violently; coming with a force he knew he hadn't felt before.

Oh, yeah, do it for me. The cry was strangled, as Kryceks muscles seemed to lock. He could feel Mulders tightness ripple around him, clenching, sucking, drawing his essence out of him to flood into itself. All he could do now was hang on, and pant, and jam himself into Mulder as far as he could, until the bones of his spine seemed to creak with the effort.

"Yeah...for you..." Mulder gasped, his body still spasming. He could feel Krycek's cock growing and pulsing inside him as it released everything he had into his body. "Alex..." he croaked, his throat tight with unwelcome emotion as he pulled Krycek's arm around him, forcing an embrace. "Oh, Alex..."

Winded and gasping, Krycek drooped against Mulders lean back as he attempted to recover from the force of the orgasm that had gripped his body. He didnt know what to say. Hed wanted this, and been given it so unexpectedly that it seemed over before he could assimilate it. Reaching with a hand, he cupped Mulders cheek and ruffled his sweat-spiked hair.

Mulder didn't move, but smiled at the playful touch. "What..." His voice cracked and he had to clear his throat before he could continue. "What now?"

Christ, Mulder, how should I know? Im only the rookie. I gotta tell you though, that if I dont get to sit down in a minute or two, Im probably gonna fall down, and you can have your evil way with me. Krycek attempted to push himself upright with a snort of rueful laughter. That was To tell the honest truth, I dont know what the hell that was. The fucking earth moved!

"Funny, I thought that was just me," Mulder grinned. "Glad to know you felt it, too." He shifted against Krycek, his body still tingling at the closeness of him. "And sitting is a good idea. I'm... I need to sit."

The couch had seen better days, and the leather threatened to stick to Kryceks skin, covered as it was with the sweat of his recent endeavors, but he sank down onto it gratefully for all that, pulling Mulder with him to lie up against him. His heart rate was beginning to return to normal now, and he sighed as he wrapped his arms around the other man.

Mulder snuggled up to Krycek, wondering at how good it felt and not questioning exactly why he found it so comforting. He was afraid to say anything. It would be too easy to start spouting nasty words, to say things he didn't mean simply because it meant saving face. No, he'd keep quiet for now and pretend that this was the most natural thing in the world. And pretend that letting Krycek slowly creep into his heart was not a mistake. He turned his face to Krycek and smiled warmly before giving him a soft, shy kiss.

Returning the kiss, Krycek felt his belly melt down with a sense of inevitability as he realized that he had fallen for this man. He was doomed. He had been doomed from the start. As he parted his lips and gave himself over to the probing of Mulders tongue, he wondered just how much it would cost him before it was over.

End


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional