Blood Brothers

Fandom:The X-Files/Once A Thief

Category/Rated: This story is slash, and carries a warning for disturbing content. Don't read it if you have a faint heart.

Year/Length: ~3270 words

Pairing: Alex/Vic

Spoilers:

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

Author's Notes: These boys aren't mine. Originally they belonged to 1013 Productions, and then they belonged to Carla Jane and her "Universe of Scoundrels." Just what was I thinking when I interfered? Carla Jane was very kind about me meddling with her boys, so I am including this here, but I urge you to go read the real thing. It's so much better than this. Her stories can be found here.

hr

Pain.

Pain hummed in the air around him; vibrated against his skin and caught at the back of his throat.

It seemed as though he'd spent his whole life hurting, one way or another. He knew pain intimately. He'd grown to love it, lacking any other true love, but this pain was different.

It wasn't his. It belonged to the man lying in the bed beside him and there was no way Alex could take it from him. There was nothing he could do to stop the hurting or allow him to share the load.

Somehow that hurt Alex more than anything else ever could.

This was his brother, his Vicka, and the whole of his fierce soul ached for the injuries Vic had suffered.

Lying beside the fever-shot body, wanting to hold him tight against the dark flowers of agony that bloomed in his eyes, was all he permitted himself. There were few parts of Vic's body that hadn't received their own brutal invasion and despite the drugs with which he'd been injected barely a half hour earlier, Alexei could see the chill beads of sweat standing on Vic's top lip. The pinched whiteness of his face against the pillow declared his suffering.

Alex hurt for him. He put out a single hand to touch his brother, seeking a spot on the other's shoulder that wasn't stained purple with bruising, and stroking it gently.

"You're gonna be fine, Vicka. Hang in there, bro. I love you." His husky voice dripped caressing words onto Victor like a rare salve as he tried his best to reassure them both.

It was true. He did love Vic, this brother he hadn't known until so very recently. He loved him far more than was comfortable for either of them.

Vic had been positively repulsed by the idea that his twin saw him in a sexual light, and though this attitude had made Alex smile to begin with, more and more lately he'd tried to live up to Victor's ideals. He'd tried, but it was hard - too hard. He'd been programmed to behave the way he did, and none of the lessons had been pleasant.

The man in the bed moaned, and instantly Alex's focus tightened, all his attention on Vic.

"What do you need, bro? Want some water?" At the croak of assent, he raised Vic's head carefully and held the bottle to his lips as Vic swallowed painfully.

"Alex?" The voice was harsh with pain and Alex stroked his face gently, grazing Vic's forehead with his lips before laying the heavy head back against the pillows.

"What, Vic? Anything. Just tell me." Alex smoothed the short, sweat-streaked hair back from his double's high forehead and touched his lips to Vic's as gently as a whisper.

"You... You like pain - I mean during sex you like it, don't you?" Vic's words were faint, his voice hesitant from more than just the effects of his swollen lips.

"Shhh, baby. Yeah, sometimes I do. Sometimes I need it. It grounds me somehow. Helps me feel more real." Alex fumbled with his own half-formed thoughts, unsure if he could even express to himself why a bite that drew blood could seem as much a caress as a kiss.

"That's just it, Alex." Vic's eyes, cloudy through swollen lids, were fixed on Alex. "I need... " He gasped, raising himself onto his elbow and making Alex jump back in confusion. "I need to feel real again. Make me feel real, Alex."

Alex sat and stared at him, his normally agile mind failing to process what Vic had just said. It sounded like... No, it couldn't be. He elected to ignore Vic's words, an uneasy excitement deep inside him that he couldn't quite deal with.

"Come, moi Vicka. Sleep now. Sleep and heal, baby." He stretched himself along the hot, damp silk of Victor's body and slowly worked his prosthesis through until he could cradle Vic in his arms. As ever, the proximity to Vic caused his cock to pulse avidly, and he closed his eyes, burrowing his face into Vic's hair as he drank in the sensations that holding Vic engendered in him, trying to be gentle and knowing that this closeness was more than he deserved.

"No, Alex. I need you. I need you to ground me. Make me real again. You're the only one in the whole world that would understand what I need. Please, Alex?" It felt as if cold water had been dashed over him. Vic's presence burned against him and despite the warmth, he shivered.

"Come on, Vicka, cut me a break. You know how I feel about you." Alex's voice was muffled against Victor's short hair, and his arms twitched as he tried his damnedest not to tighten them around the broken body.

Vic was silent, his harsh breathing all that could be heard in the darkened room Alex let out the breath he didn't know he'd been holding, allowing his limbs to relax against his brother.

Vic lay quiet in his arms for a scatter of heartbeats, and then lifted his face, laying his lips against Alex's, forcing the swollen flesh hard against him until his lower lip split once more and the blood filled Alex's senses. It seeped into his mouth, coating his tongue with Vic's essence, his taste, in which truth, faith and naivete combined to make Alex's head spin.

As soon as he could, Alex pulled away. He'd lived with cruelty for much of his life, but this was harsh. Victor had become his grail somewhere along the way, something he aspired to deserve while knowing that he never could possess.

"Don't, Vicka. I know you'll hate yourself..." His voice stuttered, breathy with wanting, "...hate me." And there was so much need in Alex's voice that Victor groaned.

"Fucking hell! What's the point of having virtue? I can't even give it away to the biggest slut on the planet." His tone was disgusted, and Alex jerked once as though a bullet had struck him, the pain of that short statement flaying him. He bit back words that clattered and jangled in his overwrought brain, and bent himself to the task of soothing the injured man to sleep as the medication finally took hold.

Inside he was weeping.

hr

>

Alex woke with a start. Some time during the night, Victor had rolled over until he was lying across him, his head pillowed on Alex's shoulder. Now he was aware of two things, the first being that Vic's hands were pattering across his chest, caressing and skimming, and the second, that Vic's knee was painfully compressing his bladder.

"Come on, baby. You've gotta let me get up. I need the bathroom really badly." He couldn't see Vic's face, but at his words, the stroking fingers strayed lazily down to his groin to drag the length of his bursting, piss-proud penis. "Oh, fuck, baby, no! Don't do that. I really need to piss."

Vic was pinning him down, his sturdy body laid over Alex's prosthetic arm, his knee bent so that his leg lay across him, and his head snug against Alex's shoulder. He gave a low laugh that quickly turned into a wince.

"Promise you'll come back if I let you go? Promise?" He raised his head, eyes fever bright in the bruised face. "Promise?" He hissed again.

"Yeah, Vicka. Bojemoi! I promise." Alex squirmed free gratefully and headed for the bathroom as fast as he could.

As he relaxed, allowing the stream of urine to arc down into the toilet bowl, Alex was thinking furiously. He wanted Vic. Vic had been all that he wanted for a long time. Alex was as used to loving him hopelessly as he was to breathing. On the couple of occasions when he'd begged Vic for something - anything - that would help relieve him, Vic had pulled away, rejecting the concept in horror. Alex was now very nervous indeed. He'd come to need his brother in every way. He couldn't bear the thought that Vic might turn from him in disgust, and he had a sinking feeling in his belly even as his arousal grew.

He brushed his teeth and rinsed his heavy eyes, then couldn't think of any way to put off the inevitable. He moved back into the bedroom to where Vic was waiting.

He thought at first that Vic had gone back to sleep, and after standing over him for a minute, watching his chest rise and fall, Alex turned to go and seek food for them both. He was almost at the door when Vic's voice called him back.

"You promised, Alex."

Alex shuddered. There was no easy way out, it seemed. Smoothly, he slipped in beside Vic, cuddling up and turning to hold open his arms. When Vic moved close, Alex folded them around him gently and sighed.

"I was going to get you some breakfast. I thought you were sleeping again. I'd have come back, honest." His voice was quiet, a burr that caught rough in his throat. Vic swooped in at that and stopped any further protestations with the pressure of his lips. Alex whimpered, his senses filled with the close proximity of the man he loved, and tried to think of non-sexy things while inside his head love and lust and longing screamed.

Vic's mouth was insistent as his tongue probed Alex's, sliding soft over teeth and tissue. Alex held his breath while the voice in his head shrieked "One. One kiss won't hurt. Just take one and leave him be."

He pulled back sharply, his will power all but spent.

"Don't, moi Vicka. Please don't tease me."

Vic brought up a hand and splayed his fingers against Alex's cheek to prevent any further retreat.

"You know what? We could die tomorrow. How the hell do we know how long we've got? Love me, Alex? There's nobody else in the world that cares for me like you do. I need to be loved at last." His mouth returned to glue itself against Alex's, and Alex could feel his control slip. He made a small, despairing sound and returned the kiss with every ounce of strength he possessed, his lips and tongue feverish to know Vic as intimately as possible. Vic growled deep in his throat and pressed his body hard against Alex. Alex knew right then that he couldn't stop - wouldn't ever be able to hold back while icy thrills jagged through him and his cock stiffened, drooling, to press against Vic.

Vic's fingers were intimate against Alex's skin, stroking his chin, then teasing down to pluck at a nipple, and south over his quivering body to find and weigh his erection. Alex gasped and squirmed closer, lost now in the join of mouth to mouth, forgetting his fear of hurting Victor in the fierceness of his joy.

He growled, and rolled to cover Vic, surprising a grunt of pain from him as Alex's weight pressed down onto him. Alex tore his mouth away suddenly, all concern for his tender, injured brother.

"It's all right. Go on. I'm fine." Vic's whisper pared his reason to the bone, leaving him trembling with need, clinging to his reason by the skin of his teeth alone.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Fuck that! I need you to hurt me. I need you to make me feel real." Vic pulled him in, pressing his body against him. Alex gasped again. Here was Vic - his Vicka - hard for him - for him! - straining against him in sluttish abandon while he acted like a baby. With a groan, he dipped his head, skimming his lips down over the rough chin, tongue flickering in the angle of neck and shoulder before he began to worm his way down over the sturdy beauty of Victor's torso.

Seen in the daylight, Vic was a mass of cuts, burns and bruises that made unwanted tears prickle the backs of Alex's eyes.

Several deep wounds had been stitched, and one, a particularly nasty jagged tear over Vic's right pectoral was oozing a clear liquid. Vic was tense and panting, shallow breaths rasped in his throat. Alex nuzzled and stroked, taking time to taste as he worked his way down to the flat belly, planting kisses wherever his mouth alighted.

"Come on, Alex, do me now. Prove to me that I'm still alive - still breathing."

Alex's belly fluttered and he caught at Victor's wrists, his face a mask of passion, eyes glowing slits as he turned his face up to his brother. This he understood. This he could do.

"My way, Vicka. We do this my way, or not at all. I love you. I'll take good care of you, this I promise." Their eyes met, caught, held and for a moment there was total understanding between them. Alex squirmed down until his face was level with Vic's genitals, flesh hand on the other's hip bone to steady himself as much as to hold Victor still.

Vic was hard and ready, cock stiff and earnest. Alex teased the ridge around the head of it, tasting his brother for the first time and finding him sweet. He ran his tongue down from crown to base and Vic parted his thighs, spreading his knees to lie open to him, utterly trusting him at last.

"Are you sure, moi Vicka? You've got to be sure." Alexei hovered, his face only inches from the other's testicles, his breath puffing gently over them as he watched the skin tighten, drawing up to form tiny ridges that lay in neat rows like corded velvet.

They'd burned Vic's thighs with a cigarette, and dressings covered angry red burns in several places. Alex had mercifully come to his rescue in time to prevent them from causing hurt to his genitalia, and now he offered up thanks to Vic's guardian angel. He'd enjoyed killing them.

"I'm sure, Alexei. I've never been more certain of anything." That was enough. Alex could hold back no longer. His hand tightened on the other's hip, and he began to lick, tongue probing and delving as he tasted, working his way down and back until his face pressed against Victor's parted thighs and his tongue, stiff and teasing, had found the small opening that was his entrance. He broached it in slow, solid strokes, his ears registering the soft cries from somewhere above that gladdened his heart.

He kept on teasing, hearing Vic's voice grow desperate as he played, and knowing that his brother felt good because of him. Inside Alex was fierce exultation. His - Vic was his - at least for now, all he'd ever wanted wrapped up in one terribly bruised and battered package. Alex didn't want to hurry this, didn't want it ever to end. Vic's firm flesh pressed close against his face, and the taste of Vic overloading his senses and Vic above him, crying out, begging him.

"Fuck me, Alex, do it to me now."

When at last he moved from his vantagepoint to crawl up the bed once again, Vic's cock was jerking. He paused to lap at the drips of liquid that oozed from the slit in the crown, slicking up his lips before draping himself over Victor and claiming his mouth to share the salty flavor.

Fumbling under the pillow, he groped until his fingers came upon the tube of lube, deftly unscrewing the cap and then losing it almost straight away in the tangle of bedclothes as he hastened to claim Vic for his own.

"Come on, Vicka." He squirmed in behind Vic's shoulder, prosthetic arm worming in behind, flesh hand stroking lube along the furrow between Victor's cheeks.

Vic was warmth and light. He, Alex was a moth. He couldn't keep his lips from the soft skin where neck joined shoulder, couldn't keep his hand from stroking, probing in to ease a passageway and then gentling, stretching, slicking the way.

Vic whimpered, and then as Alex removed his questing fingers, whimpered again and writhed against Alex's throbbing, neglected dick.

"Soon, baby, very soon, I promise." The words were slurred, and Alex's breath was hot in the curl of Victor's ear. "Oh, Vic. Moi Vicka. Mine now. Mine forever."

"Alex stroked lube onto himself and placed the head of his cock against Vic, pressing gently, feeling first the resistance and then the give as the head of his cock popped inside to fill Victor up.

He gritted his teeth, cautiously sliding inside Vic until at last he could go no further. His cock burned, fiery and delighted. More of the lube in his flesh hand, he reached down to cup the tight scrotum and then grip Victor's cock, holding the base before sliding his hand up on it, oiling and stroking it as he thrust forward at last. Vic arched his head backwards, teeth biting into his lower lip as he tried to process all the sensations that were assailing him.

"Ya tebia lyublyu, moi Vicka." Breathy voice in Victor's ear and Alex feeling electric thrills as he drove in along Vic's slippery, heated channel. He moaned, trying hard to hold back, go slow as he felt Vic respond to him.

Vic was moving with him and it became a test of his will, Alex trying to hold back, losing ground with each snapping roll of Victor's hips, until Alex's mouth, pressed hard against his brother's, split that lower lip again and the taste of blood made him lose it.

His body plunged, and his flesh hand gripped onto Vic's cock, moving hard and fast on it while he fucked him hard.

Moth to flame as Vic's flame burned pure and blue along Alex's cock, distilling his essence as he felt himself crumble, melting into impossible heat.

When Victor gave it up for him, he screamed. His cock spat its thick, white offering and his ass clamped around Alex, sucking his orgasm from him as the ripples of silk-soft flesh clung, squeezing and pulsing, all he'd ever wanted.

Alex came so violently that he thought his heart would stop, thought that he would turn inside-out as his entire being gathered and squeezed itself out through the eye of his penis.

"Fuck, Vicka! Oh, fuck, I love you." Both his arms snugged tight across Victor, pulling him in to kiss and be kissed, the bright blood coating the two of them until they appeared to be twin vampires.

"Don't ever stop, Alex. I need to be loved. Need you..." Vic's voice mirrored his own, husky and sated, the purring of a huge cat.

"Sleep now, sweetheart. Rest and heal. I won't leave you. Not ever." And the world was new for them, bright and beautiful, but could wait for them while they rested, secure at last in their love for each other.


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional