Auld Lang Syne

Fandom: The X-Files/Supernatural

Category/Rated: NC 17 for hot boysex.

Year/Length: 2006/~7297 words

Pairing: Dean Winchester/Alex Krycek

Disclaimer: Dean and his family belong to Eric Kripke and Supernatural, and Alex belongs to Chris Carter and the X-Files. We own nothing. We are doing this for love and not money.

Author's Notes: These two boys owe nothing to our Hunter and Hunted. Dean Winchester is sixteen, and goes out looking for something to do when his dad is home late on New Years Eve. He meets up with our favorite rat, when he crashes a party.

hr

John Winchester was on yet another hunting mission. He'd left the boys in the care of Pastor Jim, but instead of Jim staying at his church, he'd joined the boys at their motel up-state, when John had realized that his hunt was going to take him longer than he expected and for once had been stricken with guilt and decided that the boys shouldn't be alone. As much as he trusted Dean, he knew that around this time of the year Dean got restless.

Sam was with Pastor Jim, playing chess in the other room. It would be long into the night before they would even think about Dean. Sam always held everyone's attention. Just that little smile, that look his eyes could give, was all it took for him. Dean had never worked out how he did that; sure he had his charm but it didn't work the way Sammys did on those he knew and who knew him.

Dressed in torn jeans, a black tee shirt under a green shirt, Dean threw on a heavy jacket and quietly left the motel room next door. He wandered aimlessly about the town, relishing the cold air and the frosty twinkle of the stars in the blackness above him. He strolled aimlessly through an expensive neighborhood, until suddenly a blaze of lights drew his attention. He strolled over to see what was happening and saw the cars. Expensive cars. Really expensive cars.

Stopping outside a very large house with gates and a wall, Dean suddenly saw an opportunity. On a night like this, who would notice a few items missing that he could pawn off? Who would be aware of wallets lifted and cash taken, as long as the wallets were put back again? Revelers would mostly be too drunk anyway, he could tell by the laughter coming from inside the house.

Dean scaled the wall, dropping down and crossing the massive lawn. He crept along the house under the windows, 'til he reached the back doors. Damn, he thought. Check out the huge pool! And there were people outside too, heaters warming the frosty air. Sweet! He moved back, testing windows 'til he found one open; pulled it wider and climbed in. He landed on the floor in a dark room and looked around himself with interest. No coats in there. Damn! Dusting himself off, he went to the door and listened. No one around. He opened it and made his way out.

Wandering around, Dean mingled with the partygoers, although some of them shot him curious glances. He'd found out who was throwing the party; it was some dame named Marita, who seemed to be a bottle blonde with a hard face. Snagging a passing waiter, he seized his opportunity, grabbing a glass of champagne from the tray he carried, then grabbing a bunch of the little bread things another had on his tray, stuffing them into his mouth and smiling as he moved on.

hr

Krycek was bored - really bored. Rita's friends were too proper, too stiff and unbending, and he needed amusement. He knew that she was expecting him to put out for some ancient consortium member she was trying to impress, and that thought didn't sit well with him. He was done being pimped out at will to elderly satyrs. He'd made a sweep of the room and seen nobody who caught his eye, and now he was wondering if he should leave this sorry excuse for a party - slowly working his way through the crowd of stuffed shirts that Marita seemed to hang with. He was almost to the door when he saw the boy, and drew in his breath in an involuntary gasp. Whoever he was, he was gorgeous, eyes brilliant, mouth sultry and sensual and manner that of a prince who knows that he owns the world.

Eyes sparkling with the thrill of the hunt, Alex moved in to where the youngster was standing. "Hey there," he murmured, husky voice soft and amused. "You need another drink?"

Dean took a drink, a long swig from the glass in his hand. He nearly jumped when he heard someone actually talking to him. Turning his head, his green eyes swept over the newcomer before returning to his scrutiny of the room. He downed his drink and handed over the glass, "Sure, Jeeves, and can you get me some more of these little things?" He held up a mini quiche to demonstrate and nodded at a man who gave him a suspicious glance as he was passing.

Lips twitching, Alex inclined his head gravely and turned, looking for one of the waiters who were constantly circulating with trays of assorted goodies. He soon spotted one and headed over to relieve him of his tray.

"Thanks, feller. We'll take it from here," he said grinning. "I'd appreciate it if you could snag a bottle of bubbly for me and deliver it to me in that corner over there." He tucked a twenty dollar bill into the waiter's top pocket and indicated where Dean was standing, leaning on the wall, one foot braced against it, watching them.

Dean watched his new acquaintance walk away and was diverted by a woman, older, way older than him, her breasts half hanging out, eyeing him over a man's shoulder. Her eyes seemed to be raking over him, undressing him, while she licked her lips suggestively. Dean gave a sniff and ran the back of his hand across his nose, turning away to fix his attention back on the dark-haired, green-eyed man. He smiled as he saw the tray and started grabbing. He was starving, as usual. With his mouth full, he murmured, "Tanks. Dwink?" and shook his empty glass at the man.

"Coming right up, m'lord," smirked Alex. "They're going to bring us a bottle in a moment or two." He indicated the waiter who at that moment was approaching them with a large bottle and a pair of glasses in his hand. "I thought that it would save a little time to lay in a stock." He moved a little closer to Dean and bumped his shoulder. "I'm Alex. How do you do?"

Dean's eyes seemed to perk up when he saw the bottle. "Hot damn, Jeeves," he muttered, grabbing at the bottle and one glass, pouring it full. He was just starting to pour one for his new best friend when he was nudged, and he paused, turning his gaze to Alex.

"Alex, huh?" He gave a nod. "I'm doing much better now that I have food," he held up one of the little snacks, "And a full glass. You?" He stuffed his mouth, nodding again as someone else passed. "Dude, these people walk around here like they have poles up their asses. I bet that guy over there, if I put one of those party favors up his ass, he'd make that thing blow, and that one over there, an ant would be lucky to get in there, it's so tight. This party sucks."

"You've got that right. All dowagers and old money, and nothing remotely fun happening. I was just making my escape when I saw you." Alex moved a little closer, so that his breath fanned Dean's ear, and his soft voice tickled him as he talked. "So far, you're about the only interesting thing I've spotted, and I've gotta tell you that I wanna watch when you stuff the old guy's ass full of party favors. Why I never thought of that myself I have no idea." He picked one of the remaining mini-quiches up and nibbled reflectively. "So who are you, and how did you come to be at Rita's boring little soiree? And why here, when you could be somewhere far more exciting?"

"Should I be flattered or afraid?" Dean turned his head, chewing, his mouth close to Alex's as he brought the glass to his lips and took a big drink. "Rita's my cousin." Dean thought quickly. "She doesn't know I'm here though. And hey, free food and booze, why the hell not? If you are so bored, why didn't you leave, or were you hoping to score and got shot down?"

"I guess you could say that I'm hoping to score," breathed Alex. "And I haven't been shot down yet." He smiled gently and filled Dean's glass for him again. "But I'm a persistent man, and I don't give up easily." Another waiter passed, this one bearing a tray of shrimp and small curry puffs. "Thank you," he said, taking the tray and handing him the empty one they'd had from before. "We'll save your feet and keep this here."

Dean shifted his feet, scuffing the wall as he did so and took a piece of shrimp, chomping down upon it. He offered the waiter a smile as he departed, giving the two of them a disgusted look. Waving his fingers to shoo the man off, Dean grabbed another shrimp. "Persistence can be good. It can also be bad, but you hang in there, the night is still young." He tipped his glass to Alex and drank again.

Green eyes again scanned the crowd as Dean reflected on his life. He wished that Sammy was here; his brother would have a blast with all this nifty food and drink. He felt fingers brush his hair, caressing it gently. Dean's hair was a little longer than he would usually wear it, because of a bet he'd lost to Sammy, the brat! Him and his tousled hair! It was always long, and whenever John tried to take him to get it cut, he would scream bloody murder, throw a fit, and sometimes run and hide, 'til his father would give up. Once in a while, when John wasn't home, Dean would talk his little brother into getting it cut, but this time the brat had made a bet, knowing he would win. Dean had lost and had to grow his hair out. Brat. Absently he drew his head back and out of reach of the man Alexs caressing fingers.

"You know," he said between bites, "I find it hard to believe you haven't scored yet with any of these tipsy women. That one over there has been eyeing me since you came over. I think shes picturing a threesome or something. That wrinkled one with the crow's feet, she's been staring at your crotch and giving me dirty looks, because of the way I'm dressed. Oh, and that one over there, this is third time she's passed by, and her dress keeps getting lower and lower. And that one," He leaned closer to Alex to whisper, "I think shes really a man. Too damn ugly to be a woman." Dean pulled back, smirked and raised his glass to his lips again.

Pushing away from the wall, the young man glanced around and grabbed the half empty bottle, "I'm going over there; you coming?" He started walking toward the hallway, checking out some of the items there but apparently rejecting them before trying a door and grinning. "Yahtzee!" He'd found the cloakroom full of jackets and coats. Setting the bottle and glass down, he started to go through their pockets, looking for items.

Curious, and increasingly lust-filled, Alex followed Dean, and found it hard to stop himself laughing as he realized his object of desire was proposing to rob the party-goers right in front of him. "Hey, kiddo," he said, smirking. "Just suppose I was a law enforcement officer... What on earth do you think you would do? I'm fascinated to know." He stepped up behind Dean and nuzzled the back of his neck. "Slim pickings here, my friend. I could show you much better places to find loot."

Dean, although tipsy, was quick thinking at times. "Who says I'm robbing them?" It was a pity, because he wasn't finding much, just a bunch of keys and other useless crap. "I just wanted to see what theses snobs had in their pockets, that kind of shit." He didn't shrug Alex off right away as he came up behind him, until it suddenly dawned on him what was happening, and he moved away quickly.

The guy was good looking. Nice green eyes, long lashes that could give a very alluring look, moist lips and a nice solid body. Women should be all over him - and probably were. He was probably like Sammy, give em a look, and they would fall all over him. So why was this Alex all over Dean? Why was he nuzzling Dean? Did the guy swing both ways? Not only a batter for women but a catcher for men as well? Shit! That was something Dean hadn't ever given much thought. He hadn't encountered it; it was new, uncharted territory, although like nearly every other young person, he was curious, he'd never acted upon it, because he'd never needed to.

He brushed Alex from him with a roll of his shoulders, "Really? Then you aren't a cop." He turned to face the man, "Okay, I'm game. Why don't you show me some of the finer loot?"

"Come with me then." Alex's smile widened. Dean was as good as his, and he would enjoy exploring his slim, beautifully turned body. He stared down at Dean, taking in enormous, expressive, slightly mocking eyes and a mouth that would give a saint evil thoughts. Yeah. He absolutely had to have this boy. He indicated that Dean should pick up his bottle of wine and then took his hand and led him towards the stairs, towing him up to the landing and into the bedroom he knew was Marita's. "There's jewelry there," he murmured, indicating an open drawer. "She won't miss a few diamonds. She's got lots."

Dean hesitated a moment, darting glances at the door, then back at the open drawer, then lastly at Alex, before he frowned. "Why're you showing me this?" Heading over, he peeked inside and saw indeed lots of sparkly things, but he didn't touch anything. It was tempting, but their family had never taken anything that could be traced back to them. Silver was good, because you could melt it down and make bullets. Three was no tracing that. Stealing a few bills here and there? That was harmless as well. Maybe a credit card or two that was stashed at the back of a wallet and wouldn't be missed 'til they'd used it a few times then dumped it. But this...

Dean shook his head, "Umm, thanks but no." He backed up and turned, lifting the bottle to his lips and taking a drink. He suddenly felt the effects of the champagne as he tipped his head back to swallow, and he wobbled a bit, blinking to clear his head as he forced himself to focus upon other man.

"Why not?" Alex was still smiling, bewitched by the beauty of this very self-possessed young man. "I encourage entrepreneurs, you know. You seem to be a most enterprising young man." He stepped forward and cupped Dean's cheek, admiring the sleek lines of Dean's throat as he swallowed from the wine bottle. "Perhaps I could interest you in something a little less... shiny?" he said, softly.

Dean flinched back from the touch he hadnt been expecting. "Are you coming on to me?" he half-joked as he moved to get past Alex, bumping shoulders to walk around him. "So what is less shiny?" He turned, backing up, and his legs hit the bed knocking him over onto it, sending the bottle out of his hands.

"Whoops!" Alex caught it as it was beginning to froth out onto the satin counterpane. "Let's not damage your cousin's bed any more than we have to," he said, voice a soft purr. "And in answer to your question, of course I'm coming on to you. You are without a doubt the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I'll be perfectly honest and tell you that I want you."

Dean was sprawled upon the bed, looking up at the man and blinking in disbelief. He quickly propped himself up on his elbows to gather himself, and cleared his throat, "And how do you know I won't just kick you in the balls for that comment. What gives you the idea that I even might swing that way? And aren't you a little old for me? Hell youre probably old enough to be my father. Wouldn't it be... what they call it? Statutory Rape?"

"Let me see, to answer your questions one at a time, you can try to kick me in the balls with my good wishes. If you can manage it, I'll let you have it for free." Alex gave him a very sarcastic smile. "I've got no idea if you swing that way or not, but think about it, my beautiful boy. A guy knows exactly what feels best, and a chick your age has very little idea, so wouldn't you want to try it out and see? And I'd say that being older than you, means that I know what I'm doing. Believe me; you'll get off like you never did before. Does that sound interesting or not?"

Dean gave a blink, trying to clear the fog that was building in his brain so he could keep thinking clearly. Or as clearly as was possible in his present inebriated state. He scanned the room for possible exits in case he needed to get out, later and gave a chuckle. "True, but I thought girls my age are supposed to be more mature? He laughed. And as for knowing what you are doing? Dude, that has yet to be proven!" Pretending to for think a moment, he added, "I don't know. I think *hic* you have to convince me some more." The hiccup made him giggle, and he fell back onto the bed again.

The kid was incredibly seductive, draped on the bed, long legs and sweet, tight ass and the bulge at his groin showing how interested he actually was in Alex's words. "You thinking of auditioning me, my sweet? Id be happy to give you a taste of what it feels like, but then it'd be too late, wouldn't it." He chuckled. "I firmly believe that you'll beg me for more, but we can put that to the test, if you like."

"I fear I'll fail on the begging part." Dean rolled over onto his stomach, looking over his shoulder at the man. "Just how happy are you? You know, I've never..."

"Now how can I answer that, my sweet young man..." Alex paused, sat down on the edge of the bed and ran his finger down over Dean's arm to his hand, idly caressing the fingers that peeped from his oversized shirt. "What do I call you, sweetie? I can't keep on addressing you with endearments. I'll run out of them before we're done." He gave a long, sultry look at Dean's body and nodded. "I think I can guarantee you a good time, my dear, and if you've not been with a man before, I can show you why you'll want one again. Wanna try?" Alex waggled his eyebrows with a grin. "Grab it now, while it's hot!"

The wicked little grin on Deans face was suddenly wiped away as they heard a noise at the door. He quickly turned over just as the door was opening.

"Alexander," Marita's voice broke the charm of the room as she entered and stopped in her tracks as she saw her 'date' with some young man, a very young and handsome one, but most definitely a piece of rough trade, actually on her bed. "ALEXANDER!" She scowled at him ferociously.

"Shit," Dean whispered.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Alex looked furious as Marita came into the room and broke up their tete a tete. "You've got a party full of old fools to entertain. Better hurry up and get back to them before they all have heart attacks, and strokes and totally decimate the senior population of Silver Springs."

Marita ran her eyes over Dean contemptuously, then crossed to Alex and slapped him hard. "And so do you. Do I have to remind you what youre here at this party for? It appears you can't even keep your cock in your pants for one night. If youre not chasing after Mulder, you are up here in MY room with... with... what appears to be jail bait!"

"You'll observe that my cock is still right where it's supposed to be," smirked Alex. "And when I get it out, it'll be because I feel like it, not because you tell me to." He raised his hand to his mouth and brushed away a trickle of blood. "And you hit like a girl." He winked at Dean. "She's a bitch, but she does serve excellent food at her parties."

Dean shrugged. "It's okay."

"Who is he, Alex? One of your boy whores you brought to keep you entertained?" Marita crossed her arms, irritated at the fact this kid was here and distracting Alex from the tasks at hand. As gorgeous as this young thing was, with his pretty eyes and scrumptious lips, there was work to be done even a night such as this. "You aren't supposed to be entertained; you know what your purpose is. So where did you find him?" She looked Dean over, "Looks like the alley way." Placed her hands on her hips, she favored Dean with the coldest of smiles.

"Jealous, are we, missy?" Alex laughed softly. "If you think I'm going to seduce that wrinkled old bastard for you, when there are delicious morsels such as this around, you've got to be kidding. I don't work for you; I occasionally do you favors... when I feel like it. Tonight, I don't, so get yourself another gigolo, baby." He turned away from her and deliberately ran a hand over Dean's thigh.

As much as hed been tempted by Alexs earlier offer, Dean wasnt going to put out now. He slowly stood and began inching his way towards the nearest exit.

"Your attention span is that of five year old, Alex." Marita rolled her eyes. She reached down, jerking Alex onto his feet. Perhaps it was jealousy. Perhaps it was the fact Alex didn't care to share this morsel with her, but either way, if she had to put up with these disgusting old men of Consortium just to gain a foothold within, so should he. She and Alex would be the new leaders soon enough, she was sure. They just had to do whatever needed to be done in order to secure their place. She was sure Alex wanted that as well. It was just today, she told herself, hed lost sight of their goal in the vision of this lustful young man. "I hate this as much as you do, Alexander but we cant stop now."

Dean gave the two of them a rather bored look.

And another thing, who the hell is he? How did he get in here?" Marita turned her gaze upon Dean. "In fact, he's not even supposed to be here, and if you didn't bring him, he needs to leave.

"But my dear, he's your cousin, he assures me." Alex's smile was silky.

"Security is a little lax," Dean answered as he inched away a bit more. "I was just helping you test it. Look, you two go right on... doing whatever." He started for the door then broke into a run.

"HEY!" Marita turned.

"Shut the fuck up!" Alex grabbed her with his right hand and flung her down onto her bed. As Dean headed out of the door, Alex cursed and turned to follow him.

Dashing down the hall, Dean nearly threw himself down the stairs. He made a turn, heading out a side door and tore off across the lawn, weaving around bushes and plants. He could see the brick wall ahead of him and started to pick up speed, so he could jump up to haul himself over it.

Dean was fast, but Alex was faster. He was hot on Dean's heels as the youngster approached the wall, and as Dean began to gather himself to scale the wall, Alex's arm stretched out and he caught the back of Dean's shirt, hauling him to a halt and spinning him around.

Dean staggered back then found himself twirling around. He reacted quickly, not knowing who had grabbed him and used his leg to sweep his attackers feet out from under him, causing both of them to fall. Dean landed on top but was quickly rolled to the bottom. He struggled to roll again as hands tried to pin him and ended up on top once more. He looked down at his attacker, and he couldn't help the grin and the slight chuckle as he surged down to kiss Alex hard and deep before pulling away, scrambling up and attacked the wall, flowing over it like the athlete he was.

Alex had fallen hard, and Dean's elbow in his ribs had driven the wind from his body, so he was slow in pursuing the young man as he made his escape. He was disappointed. The kiss that the cheeky youngster had given him had just about curled his toes up, with soft, lush lips pressed to his and a wickedly knowing tongue snaking into his mouth to explore. The boy was not a novice, despite his age, and Alex was hard at the thought of those same lips wrapping around his cock.

And then he was gone. Alex sat up, catching his breath and watched as his deliciously handsome boy disappeared over the wall. He was about to get to his feet when he noticed something lying on the ground beside him. It was a matchbook from a local motel, and Alex pocketed it, thoughtfully.

He might have lost the game, but the series was wide open. He'd see to that.

hr

Chapter 2

Dean had made his getaway. He was now walking back to the motel where presumably Sammy and Pastor Jim were still playing chess. His hands were in his pocket, the cold air washing over him. He could see his breath emerging from his mouth in icy plumes, and felt that it was somehow more heated than usual, and knowing it was from that kiss. Dean hadn't meant to do it, or so he was telling himself, but now those lips were a lingering shadow upon his. He had felt the man, Alex, respond, and he had felt Alex's cock filling before he pulled away.

Alex had said he could show Dean what it was like to be with a man, which now had Dean debating whether or not he would even like it. That kiss... goddamn, it was... it had disturbed Dean, and he thought that he really would have liked to go further. Sadly, it wouldn't be something he would experience any time soon, because hed left the dangerous Alex behind, and Dean knew hed better get back before Jim missed him and Sammy started crying.

Elsewhere, cursing himself, Alex wished that he'd gotten the name of the beautiful boy that had captivated him for that brief space of time. He checked his watch - there were still 45 minutes before New Year, and he wondered if he'd be able to catch up with the lad, if he hurried. He shot back through the party, not bothering to pick up his coat, and dashed out to where his car was waiting. Climbing in, he powered up and pulled away in the direction of the motel. If he could catch the young man before he got back into the motel and out of sight, then perhaps all would not be lost.

Dean was kicking a rock as he walked, his breath visible in the glow of the lamps as he went. He paused when he saw headlights from behind him, and he turned to see what kind of car it was. Was it his dad? There would be hardly anyone else on the roads at this time of New Years Eve, so why couldn't it be his dad? He stopped and waited, a little bit of hope in his heart. He didn't care if his father would yell at him for being out, Dean would just be happy to see him.

Yes! It was him. Alex slowed the car and then pulled up beside Dean. "Hey there. You left me all alone and sad. Want a ride home?" he asked. He'd seen the flicker of disappointment on the kid's face, and wondered who he'd hoped would be driving up at this time of night. "I'm absolutely convinced that you and I could enjoy each other's company."

Dean's shoulders slumped before he stepped forward and leaned in the window, checking the car out. "Dude, this is your car? Pretty pricey. You sure you want some... what did she call me? Street whore, in this?" He pulled open the passenger door and climbed in. At least it was a place to get warm. "I'm kind of surprised she allowed you to break your leash. What a bitch! Im sure that someone like you could do better." He held his hands up to the vents to warm them.

The car wasn't moving, and Dean knew why. Alex was waiting for him to tell him where home was. Dean couldn't very well tell the man he was living in the motel, not if it meant putting his little brother and Pastor Jim in danger. He knew better than that.. He sat back, looking Alex over, "You really think you can keep up with a young punk like me?"

"She is not my boss, whatever she may wish." Alex's words were husky, and his face was a mask, betraying no emotion as he spoke. "But you... You're not a typical rent boy, are you?" he said, softly, not moving towards Dean yet. "You're much too mouthy for that. You haven't ever had your spirit broken, and that's what attracts me to you. That, and your mouth itself." Alex lifted a single finger to trace the curve of Dean's lower lip. "You kiss like a pro, but you act like you're a prince of the blood, and that, my pretty young man, is making me feel very, very warm indeed."

For a moment, Alex sat and drank in his young companion, and then he nodded. "First of all, tell me what I can call you. Like I said before, it gets difficult to think of things to use when I address you."

Dean's lips burned from the touch, and he couldn't help licking his lips, just to get a taste of this guy. Strange thoughts flickered through his mind, and what he was wanting, was something Dean had NEVER done, ever. "Are names that important to you? To a one time fuck youre never going to see again?"

"Your name is," murmured Alex. "And let me ask you this; why do you think that this would be a one-time fuck?" That pink tongue tracing the path that his finger had taken, leaving impossibly soft, full lips looking glossy and kissable in its wake, made Alex's half hard-on suddenly fill to unbearable proportions. "You look to me as though you'd be totally addictive, my beautiful one."

Dean wanted to give a chuckle and make some smart-ass remark, but he just stared at him instead. "Addictive? Me? Youve got to be on drugs for sure, dude." He paused, pretending he was thinking of a name, and after a long pause he spoke, "Okay, you want a name, how about... Dean." He hoped Alex would assume it was a fake.

"Dean?" Alex tried out the sound of it on his tongue. "Dean's a good name. I like it." He nodded and smiled suddenly, eyes gleaming in the light from the street light outside. "May I kiss you, pretty Dean? Your mouth is absolutely made for kissing."

Dean leaned back against the door, as if presenting himself to the man, and his head tipped as if he was thinking. "Hmm, I don't know, you do look kind of good all... worked up and eager."

"You're a little smartass, aren't you?" Alex's laugh was genuine, and he found himself genuinely hoping that he could get to know Dean. The boy's attitude and his sense of humor were enchanting. "And just imagine how I will look once we've made out for a little while. If you think I look good now, let me tell you, it's nothing to the way I'm going to look."

"Really?" Dean pushed from the door and moved closer, his hair in his eyes, and those green eyes half hooded. "You wanna find out, then?" His head tilted, and he closed the distance between the two of them as he placed his hands on the armrest between them.

"Oh, Jesus, yes," murmured Alex, taking that as permission to move in. He began slowly, barely grazing the softness of Dean's lips to start with, and allowing his tongue to flick over the plush surface. He made a satisfied little sound as he pressed closer, slowly pushing those lips apart and sliding his tongue inside to discover Dean's. His hand came up to cup Dean's cheek, turning his face a little to allow the caress to deepen, and his eyes drifted closed, the better to savor the taste and feel of Dean's mouth..

Dean allowed himself to open up to the kiss. This time it was slow and more flavorful than the one hed so quickly pressed on Alex before his dive over the wall. He wasn't sure if he should touch, or, if so, where to place his hands. So he started with Alex's chest, his hand reaching out to touch the fine material that covered Alex's body and working his way up, under Alex's jacket to his shoulder then to his neck. Damn but the man could really kiss, and Dean felt a stirring deep down in his loins. He had to shift his position, because his cock was suddenly filling and his tight jeans were compressing it painfully.

Feeling the tentative touches, Alex smiled inwardly. Dean was enjoying the caress, that seemed evident, and the hand that had sneaked under his jacket gave Alex hope that he would welcome more direct touches from him. Cursing his stiff, fake arm, he adjusted his position so that he could pull Dean into the crook of it as he kissed him, allowing his right hand the freedom to move over Dean's body, slipping beneath his over-shirt so he could find and stroke his nipples through the T-shirt he wore. "Beautiful Dean," he breathed against the boy's parted lips. "You were made for this, weren't you? You were made for sex."

Dean gave a little gasp, the thumb upon his nipple feeling so strange and yet so good. He couldn't help shifting as well, trying to get closer. This was vastly different than exploring a girl's soft flesh. There were muscles under his hand, and he could feel them move, flexing and stretching. Dean gave a slight laugh to that comment, "I don't know about that, but I think you were definitely made to enjoy it." He smirked and turned his head to indicate the back seat.

Dean ran his hand down Alexs fake arm and stopped mid way. He turned back, gazing at where his hand rested, then up to Alex's face. "What happened to your arm?" Allowing himself to take in more of Alex's features now that he was closer to him, he could see that Alex was extremely handsome. Damn but he had some long lashes, and those eyes, Dean felt he could stare at them for hours. His other hand finally dared to venture up, curling around Alex's neck and letting his thumb rub at the soft spot just below it.

"I have never done this before, but I was thinking, wouldn't we be more comfortable in the back seat? I'll go first." He gave Alex a quick kiss then dropped his seat back so he could crawl into the back and get comfortable.

Alex couldn't believe his luck. He'd thought that perhaps he'd manage to do a little kissing and possibly suck Dean off, but here the youngster was, creeping into the back of his car as if he was ready for anything. He sighed softly and pushed open the door, preferring to go around to the back and pull the door open so that he could climb in alongside Dean.

"I lost the arm a long time ago. It still makes me crazy when I try to do stuff, but the prosthetic works well enough most of the time." He placed his hand on Dean's shoulder and allowed his thumb to slide up and down the young mans jaw. "And I'm used to it now, although I guess it's a bit off-putting for someone who isn't. Does it bother you?" he asked, leaning forward to nibble at Dean's lips again. "I assure you, it doesn't stop me from giving the best head you'll ever experience."

Dean shifted as Alex leaned in, nibbling upon his lips. He gave tiny kisses in return, "Well, I'm not running screaming from the car or giving you disgusted looks, am I?" He placed his hand beside Alex's neck. "You know, as I said before, I have never done this. So, be gentle, okay," he chuckled softly. "So what do we do first?"

"You do what feels good, lovely one," whispered Alex. "Just that, and nothing more." He slid his hand up inside Dean's T-shirt and found his nipple once again. "We take our time, and I make you come, and come and come." He slowly pushed the T-shirt up until he could bend and begin to lick and suck at Dean's chest. "If something feels wrong to you, tell me, and we'll do something else," he murmured. "The object of the exercise is for you to come harder than you've ever done before."

Dean leaned back as his shirt was pushed up, feeling that masculine hand upon him. It felt strange to be touched so intimately by a hand that wasn't searching for injuries, probing for bruises. This was much nicer. Dean gave forth a little sound as a wet tongue tickled his skin, and then gasped from the suction. "Shit, never had a girl do this to me... if feels...good," he whispered as fingers went into Alex's hair. "If I keep coming and coming won't that make a mess in your car?" he asked, looking down at the dark hair and giving a shiver as he pictured Sammy or his dad doing this to him.

"It's a rental," shrugged Alex, with a grin and a wink, and slowly began to work his way down Dean's body. "But I don't think that it'll get too dirty. You'll see." He gazed up at Dean, eyes fixed on the youngster's face, drinking in every expression as he began to unfasten the top button of his jeans. He could feel Dean's arousal, but he didn't touch the kid's dick yet. Instead he rimmed Dean's navel, while his fingers trailed over Deans sides and down to dip under the denim and cup his ass, pulling him closer. "Something seems happy to see me," he said, smirking. "Almost as happy as I am to see it."

Dean gave a shiver, half from fear of not knowing what to do, the rest from not knowing what to expect. He scooted down a little more, nearly lying flat, only his shoulders braced against the door. He gave a giggle as his belly button was played with, "Hey, I'm ticklish! That tickles."

"Hang in there, sweetie," husked Alex, finally turning his attention to the stiff presence lurking just below his chin. Dean wore boxers, and the head of his cock had pushed its way out from beneath the elastic at the waistband, and was now visible, pressed flat against Dean's stomach, shiny and glistening with pre-come. Alex pressed the cotton of his boxers down and took a moment to look at his partner, slim and lithe, cock red and stiff as he lay back watching. He allowed a little moan to escape his lips and bent to lick around the tip of Dean's cock, swirling his tongue so that he could taste everything that had spurted from it.

Dean closed his eyes and his head hit against the window as he turned it to the side, groaning while his hips pushed up. Who would have thought he would like that? He felt his hips buck, and he bit his bottom lip while his fingers gripped the driver's seat back and the cushion at his side. "Holy shit! That feels..." He couldn't go on, because Alex had closed his mouth over his crown, and it had him melting.

It was evident that nobody had ever fellated this handsome boy, and Alex gloated inwardly, because he was going to be the first. He didn't speak, not wanting to disturb the sweet sensations that he knew must be tingling through the youngster just at that moment, but merely continued to suck on his prize, holding the shaft carefully as he snaked his tongue around the ridge that separated head from shaft. He couldn't take his eyes off Dean. The boy was exquisite, and Alex wished that he could keep him forever, teach him every sneaky thing he knew and watch him grow into his perfect successor. He already knew that Dean wasn't too troubled by conventional morals, and now he found himself fantasizing about having him as an apprentice. Sighing, he began to bob his head up and down, allowing a little more of Dean's cock into his mouth with every downward slide.

Dean ventured his hand down into Alex's hair. It was shorter than Sam's but it felt nice between his fingers. And Dean soon found himself not even thinking of that, just of how good and hot Alex's mouth felt on him. He shifted his eyes down, leaned forward to watch. "Shit, you gonna take all of me in? Will you teach me that?"

"It's just practice," murmured Alex, pulling away for a moment and kissing the tip of Dean's cock gently. "And finding someone that you wouldn't mind choking for." He laughed softly and then did take all of Dean in, sucking hard as his fingers began to explore down further between his legs, pushing the boxers and jeans down and off so that Dean was naked from the waist down. He found the silky soft skin behind Dean's balls and traced it, following it back until he found the opening, and began to circle it with one probing finger.

Dean was shifting a bit, not sure if it was because he was uncomfortable from all of the touching and stripping of his pants off, or merely because he wanted to feel more. He shifted, opening his legs but sitting up somewhat. With a grunt, he placed his hand upon Alex's shoulder. "I don't know, is this gonna hurt?"

"I don't wanna hurt you, baby." Alex pulled away again. "You can tell me to stop whenever you want, you know." He renewed his caresses, knowing that there would be discomfort before the pleasure he wanted to give Dean. "It'll maybe burn for a minute, but if you can hang in, you won't be sorry."

Dean nodded, "Okay," he had to trust Alex, if he wanted to experience this, and Alex was making it rather sweet. Rather nice. Dean eased back down. "But if it really hurts, your ass is going out the door," he half warned, "...with my foot print on your chest."

"I'll make it good for you, darling." Alex pressed kisses up and down Dean's cock, working his way down to lick at the loose skin that contained his balls as he stroked Dean's cock. I think we need a little lubrication," he murmured, sliding down so that he could push his tongue inside Dean.

Dean had to bend his legs. He had to pull them back for Alex as he urged him on. Dean was now exposed, and that was not something he was used to at all. The feel of Alex's tongue stroking into him was a completely new sensation. He trembled, "That... that feels different... feels good." He felt his cock bob against his stomach, leaking and drooling, because everything Alex was doing to him made him feel good, just as hed promised.

"Just wait, sweetheart; it'll feel even better than this in a little while." Alex began to stretch him, very slowly, alternating tongue and fingers, laving his cock and balls with saliva and pressing sloppy kisses the length of Dean's sturdy dick, hoping to distract him until he was ready. He wished he hadn't left his overcoat behind at the party, with the supply of lube in the pockets, but he had a couple of lubricated condoms in his pocket, and he pulled one out ready for the moment when he would slide into Dean and feel his tissues sucking against his desperately hard cock.

Dean was moaning, and that was surprising to him. The stuff Alex was doing to him felt incredible, even with the little pangs of pain as he was being stretched. "You... you were right... the pain is so worth it," he couldn't stop his body from moving; it wanted to move so badly as Alex licked at his cock and sucked on his balls. Dean swore under his breath, nearly ready for anything and especially for release. He was aching really badly for it. Damn his young hormones for that!

"You like that, sweetheart?" Alex was doing everything he knew to keep Dean simmering but not quite able to topple over into orgasm. "You wanna come for me?" He smiled, eyes tender as he gazed at Dean's gloriously fucked out expression. "I want to fuck you. Can I? It'll be so good, I promise. So good that you'll want it again and again."

Dean nodded, "Please?" Hed just begged, hadn't he? Damn it! He had.

Rolling the condom onto himself as fast as he could, with suddenly nervous fingers, Alex pushed his pants down to his knees and scooped up Dean's leg, pulling it over his shoulder so he could get into position. "Breathe," he whispered, his voice a prayer as he began to press himself inside Dean inch by slow inch. "It'll feel good in a minute, I promise you, baby."

Dean swallowed down his nerves and blinked slowly. His own green eyes matched those of Alex. Dean gripped the cushions, and if Alex hadn't told him to breathe, Dean would have forgotten. He drew in a breath, lips parting and a silent groan was pushed from him. His face wrinkled a moment with pain, til Alex was nearly inside him and when Alexs cock brushed his gland, he felt the pleasure surge through him, and he gasped.

"Oh, yeah," growled Alex, lowering his head so he could kiss Dean hard, deep and dirty, tongue probing and sliding against Dean's. He was buried deep inside Dean's ass, and it felt better than he could have possibly imagined. Taking a deep breath, he drew out a little way and then pushed back inside, feeling the tingles flicker along his spine already as he drove in. "Ready, baby? Gonna do you up good."

Dean tried to lift to meet the kiss, one hand gripping Alexs hair as he did. "Yes, ready, please," Dean felt so much pressure. He felt like he was stretched to his limit, and he was gonna bleed soon. It hurt but at the same time the little rocking of Alex's hips was sending a wonderful sensation through him. His mouth latched onto Alex's once again.

Mouths sucked, tongues dueled back and forth and Alex wished more than anything that he had two good arms. Dean was incredible, born for sex, just as he'd suspected, and so responsive that Alex was finding it hard to hold on. "Bozhe moi," he murmured softly. "I think I'm in love."

He'd lost his rhythm, lost everything, totally drowned in Dean's green-eyed gaze, watching those shining, thickly fringed eyes turn dark as his pupils blew. Balancing himself clumsily on his prosthesis, he took hold of Dean's cock and began to stroke it as he felt himself getting close to the end. "Come on, baby. You can come with me. I want to see you do it."

Dean tossed his head back, gasping at the feel of Alex's cock sliding inside him. He was trembling and he couldn't help moving, "I... I didn't know it could be like this." He gasped in feeling older hands upon his youthful cock, pumping him with experience. He could only hold on for the ride, "Alex..." Dean felt his balls drawing up. He felt that feeling coming over him that hed previously only felt when jerking himself off or with a girl.

Alex's cock was doing amazing things. The scraping and pushing deep inside. The feel of his sac slapping Deans ass as Alex drove into him. Dean's head fogged from the pure pleasure, and his eyes started to glaze over. He gave a nod at the near command. He wasn't far off, and his youthful body was well primed. Dean suddenly tightened, and he grunted out a cry as hot white stickiness spilled over Alex's hand and his own stomach.

"Oh, god, yeah!" The feel of Dean, the sight of him as he gasped out his climax, and Alex was coming, joining him in shuddering and moaning. He pressed his lips to the side of Dean's head, the soft skin covering the pulse at his temple, and whispered out soft words of love in Russian. This boy must belong to someone. It'd be way too much good luck for him to be a street kid, but Alex really wished that he could claim him, take him away and foster that wickedly humorous mind, teach the deliciously responsive body to love. "Amazing, Dean! You're amazing."

Dean could have sworn that, as they were releasing, fireworks were going off. He sighed softly as he was coming down, his breathing slowly regulating itself as his vision came back. He turned his head to Alex, "You were right," he whispered, "I did like that. I didn't know it could be like... like this."

"I wanted to show you just how amazing it could be. You deserve the best, beautiful Dean. I just wanted to make sure that you got it." Alex smiled, a little sadly. "And now you're going to go back to where you belong, aren't you? But you'll never forget me, will you?" There was regret in his voice as he sat up and reached for the box of tissues to help Dean clean up. "And don't look now, but it's midnight. Happy New Year, beautiful Dean. I wish I could keep you with me."

Dean helped clean up before he sat up straight again, aching a little as he searched for his pants. He gave thought to what Alex said, about him deserving the best. It had really been the first time anyone put him first. In his family, it was always Sam who came first. Everything was focused around Sam. Everything. Dean felt like half the time he was there but not. "I have to," Dean whispered sadly as he started pulling his pants on. His hips arched as he zipped them up. "Happy New Year, Alex." He leaned over and kissed him. "But, dude, you just met me."

"Trust me, I know what I want." Alex gave him a long, sensual stare and his lips twitched. "I don't suppose I can see you again, can I?" he asked, expecting Dean to laugh and take off. "I'd like that more than anything." He put his hand over Dean's crotch and squeezed gently, feeling the heat under his palm with satisfaction.

Dean raised his eyes but kept his head lower so it resulted in a sexy look under long lashes. "Tell you what, you give me your number, and I can call you. Hey, we can have phone sex." Dean nudged Alex. "And depending on where you are at. Where I am at... who knows? You might get lucky. I might get lucky."

"I can go one better than that," said Alex, after a minutes thought. He had adjusted his clothing again, and now he got out of the back seat and went to open the passenger door, fumbling through the glove compartment and bringing out a box. "Here. Take this phone. It's programmed to call mine. I was going to give it to... well, it doesn't really matter who now, because I'm giving it to you instead." He smirked. "So all you have to do is press the 1, and it's got my phone in the speed dial, okay? Call me whenever you think you might need me... or want me."

Dean looked at the phone, and then back to Alex as he climbed out, leaning on the car. "So phone sex in a phone booth is out of the question." He gave a little smile and moved in closer to Alex, leaning in and kissing him. "You know I won't forget you, and I will call you. But isn't it kind of arrogant of you to put your number at number one? And, you gonna pay to keep this activated?" He wiggled the phone at Alex.

"It'll be active, baby," said Alex, unsmiling. "And I'm allowed to be arrogant. I'm a dark man of mystery. It's part of my job description." He closed his eyes and allowed Dean to lead the kiss, wondering if he would be able to bear to tear himself away from the delightful boy. "And as for sex in a phone booth, I was thinking more of sex in a four poster with servants to bring us food when we wanted it. You decide which would be more fun."

"Don't be sad," Dean rubbed his hand up and down Alex's arm, "You'll hear from me." He looked off toward the motel, "But I gotta get going." He started heading off as he shoved the phone in his pocket, but then paused and came back, "Four poster bed," he said, grinning. He kissed Alex once again, making it deep and very memorable before he turned and started to run, jogging the rest of the way back to the motel.

Alex watched him go, feeling unaccountably old and rather sad. The young man had been a breath of fresh air, and in many ways, Alex had seen himself as a youngster. "Baby Dean, I wish you a better life than I've had," he whispered, and he thought that somewhere, a long way off, he could hear laughter and see a pair of yellow eyes glowing against the darkness.

End


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional