Accident

Fandom: RPF

Category/Rated: Slash, NC-17

Year/Length: 2009/ ~1122 words

Pairing: Jared Padalecki/Christian Kane

Disclaimer: Not mine, no profit, only having fun.

Author's Notes: Written for eviltwin. Hope this meets your expectations, babe.

Beta: No beta yet. Sing out if you spot a whoopsie

hr

"Hold still and let me look at it!" Chris barked out the command, and Jared, who had been leaping around like something not right, suddenly settled, offering the wounded hand to him to inspect.

He'd been changing a light bulb. Honest to god, he'd been changing a fucking light bulb, and the damned thing had bitten him. Thick droplets of rich red blood were welling, pooling in the palm of his hand to spill over onto the mercifully marble floor of the hallway.

Chris frowned down at the jagged cuts. "You got any first aid kit?" he asked.

Beaming, Jared nodded. "Jensen does. It's all in his bathroom."

Pausing to reflect just how much the exchange showed the character of each man, Chris nodded. "Lead on, Jay. Can't have you bleeding out in the hall. Think of the fangirls' distress."

Dripping blood all the way, fat, red spatters of it that laid a trail through the house, Jared led the way, and Chris wished that Jensen hadn't gone out to buy groceries. It was all hus fault; he knew that. When Chris had arrived, it was clear that they had nothing to feed him, and even worse than that, they were out of beer. Jensen, always one to feel guilty, had taken off with instructions to come back with steaks and booze or forever remain at large.

Jensen's bathroom was tidy, and the first aid kit was soon found nestling in the closet beside a supply of fluffy green towels. "We need to wash it first – make sure that there's none of that glass in it." Chris was trying for soothing, and somehow it was working. He'd settled Jared down so that he was sitting on the toilet lid so that if he passed out he wouldn't fall Jared was still looking pale, but he'd stopped seeming like he'd pass out at any moment. Reaching to turn on the tap, he waited until the water flowed and then held Jared's wrist under the stream.

"Sorry about the temperature, man, but it'll help stop the bleeding if it's cold." Jared hissed out a breath and nodded. Pink water sluiced away down the drain, and Chris could see that there was indeed glass embedded in the cuts. He reached for the tweezers and began to pull out the slivers."

Docile, Jared let him do what he needed to and then when all seemed clean Chris gave him a thick piece of gauze and told him to grip it tight. "If there's anything left in there, you'll feel it," he said.

With the pressure, the bleeding finally stopped enough for Chris to dress it, smearing on antibiotic and then binding it tightly around more pads of gauze. "It might need stitching, you know," he said.

Wan eyes met Chris's. "You think I'm Sam Winchester, don't you? Actually I'm the world's biggest pussy."

Chris gave him a lopsided grin. "You mean man-mountain Jared is really a little girl?" he said. "Just wait 'til I post that to my Facebook."

"You wouldn't!" The eyes were fixed on him again, wide and forlorn and Chris laughed. "That shit might work on Ackles, but it doesn't work on me."

"Aww, c'mon, Chris..." Jared rose to his feel and it was obvious that he was feeling better. His color was better, and he seemed a lot more lively than he had. "What do I gotta do? Huh? Huh? You want Jenen? I'll give you Jensen if you like."

That made Chris stop and stare. "Jensen? I don't want Jensen. What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Okay," Jared blithely continued. "Me then. I was saving the best til last. You want me? Of course you do. How could you not?" And he stooped, grabbed Chris's face and planted one on him, fucking kissed him, licking into his gaping mouth and making it count.

And it was good, the kiss. Jared's mouth tasted of the gum he'd been chewing; his lips were softer than he'd imagined – not that he'd ever really imagined Jared's lips in any kind of kissing scenario, but still... And Jared was too big, too strong, acting this way because he was shocked, and anyway he was always random.

So when Jared moved in closer and pressed Chris up against the wall next to Jensen's spotlessly clean shower, he went, moaning a little, because Jared's hands were finding places that liked to be touched.

"I promise I won't tell Jen." Jared's lips were close to his skin, close enough that the words ghosted over him and made him shiver, dark promise in the sound of Jared's voice. "let me... I owe you."

And there was a hand fumbling his jeans open, a hand that knew what it wanted and where to go to get it. Chris breathed in mint and spicy aftershave and sweat and felt his head swim. And the hand had found him, found his dick, was teasing tingles along it as it scooped up slick precum and slid knowingly down to the root and back.

"Jesus, Jay," he gasped, and Jared laughed softly.

"That's just Jay to you," he said. "I haven't mastered walking on water... yet."

"Fuck you!" His response was thoughtless, and Jared laughed again.

"If you like."

"No! Shut up!" The hand accelerated its motion, and Chris could feel his balls drawing up tight. He moaned, went with it, bucking into the tight grip and feeling good, so fucking good. "Oh, fuck, gonna come." And Jared did something deft involving a twist of his wrist and the application of his thumb to the head of his dick, and Chris was seeing God as his entire body drew down into that single point in his cock that would supernova any second.

And everything went tight and white and bright as he shot his load, jittering through an orgasm as intense as it was unexpected.

Jared held him through it, laughed softly and handed him a cloth to clean himself off with, holding his hand under the tap to sluice away the residue of Chris's climax. "I won't tell if you don't," he murmured, and Chris, still panting a little, could only nod.

"Guys?" Jensen's voice sounded from the kitchen, and Chris hastily adjusted his clothing.

"We had a bit of an accident," called Jared, looking remarkably together now, despite the bulge in his jeans. "Be out in a minute,. Chris is helping me get bandaged."

Back in the kitchen once more, Jared sat sipping a hot chocolate, "To replenish my blood supply," he announced. Jensen smiled at him fondly. "So, Jay, how many Padaleckis does it take to change a lightbulb?"

"Fucked if I know," smirked Jared. "One certainly isn't enough."


| Back to My Stories –|– Email Dr. Ruthless |

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional