Title: ONE MORE DAY WITH YOU

Author: Candy Apple

Email: blair_lady@yahoo.com

Website: https://www.squidge.org/~candy_a

Direct to Nip/Tuck Page: https://www.squidge.org/~candy_a/NTPage.htm

Permission to archive: Yes

Fandom(s): Nip/Tuck

Genre: Slash

Pairing/Characters: Sean/Christian

Rating: Fan Rated MAO (Grown-ups Only)


Summary: When Sean calls on Christian for help in coping with a personal crisis, Christian re-evaluates his plans for his final months, his feelings for his partner, and what having a family really means.


Warnings: Violence, description of sexual assault, discussion of prior sexual abuse, H/C (is that a warning or an incentive?). If you watch Nip/Tuck, you can probably handle this story. :-) There is a heaping helping of romance in there, too, so if that's not your thing, beware... This is NOT a death story.


Notes: This story only takes into account canon through the episode Budi Sabri. It takes its own course from that point, divergent from the series. Sadly, song lyrics are not mine - - if they were, I would be a lot richer and would have more time to write fanfic... It goes without saying the Nip/Tuck cast isn't mine, either. Kudos to their creator for giving us such inspiring characters.


*****************************************************************************

ON TO THE STORY...


Full Version (544K)


Part 2 (first story file after warnings page)